Author Topic: 3D Games [ENG] Best Collection  (Read 36392 times)

jessy

Re: 3D Games [ENG] Best Collection
« Reply #120 on: June 30, 2018, 03:08:32 PM »
MuseX - Farmer's Dreams Version: 8.0

Developer / Publisher: MuseX
Tags: musex, all sex, big boobs, big penis, erotic adventure, lingerie, masturbation, group, teen, oral sex, blackmail, voyeur, rpg
Censorship: No
Language: Eng
Version: 08
Size: 945 In Download.
Description:

In a fantasy world that combines medieval and modern elements, you are just a regular not so good farmer, but after a big storm that devastates your peaceful village, can you be the hero it needs? Rebuilding your father's farm will be harder than you think, specially with all the monsters and thieves walking around now, so grab a sword and... oh, wait, you don't know how to fight!

Build relationships, seduce and have sex with 12+ woman plus have sexual encounters with several minor characters!
Story focused game with lots of player choices that will change the course of the main story and how you relate with the other characters.
Lots of 3D erotic images plus some animated 3D sex scenes!
Build your farm the way you want - construct and decorate your home, collect materials, plant seeds and trees and much more! More details about this soon.
RPG-like mechanics based in player choices and character progression.
Some aspects of the game will be molded based on players and patrons opinions, so keep following the project to participate in the discussions/polls!

List of planned/included fetishes (so far):
Voyeurism
Fantasy Creatures (mermaids, elves, monster girls, etc)
Threesome
Blackmail
Corruption
Blowjobs, handjobs, cumshots, anal, doggystyle, etc.
Screenshots:

Win Version

Download Muse_X_Farmer_s_Dreams_R8.rar from fboom.me (1021.94 MB)
KEEP2SHARE
Download Muse_X_Farmer_s_Dreams_R8.rar from k2s.cc (1021.94 MB)

jessy

« Reply #121 on: July 05, 2018, 01:06:47 AM »
Kthulian - Warp Version 0.4

Developer / Publisher:
Tags: kthulian, renpy, sci-fi, fighting, mc, choices
Version: 0.4
Size: 441 In Download.
Description:
Overview:
This is a story about a scientist named James, who is trying, with his girlfriend help to create a teleportation machine. The project seems to be going well but something wrong happens, and it takes James in to an adventure.
Developer info: This game is in development and for now I just want to upload it to F95zone, and the plan is for the game to be free, always.
No patreon, or anything else like that. I want to post it here because I like this comunity, and I want to read opinions, ideias, critics etc... Really.... This game it's like a test, to see if I have what it takes to continue on this ride, and with your help I hope to learn a lot in the journey. Thank you all !
Screenshots:

Download:
Win Version

Download Warp-0.4-pc_win.rar from fboom.me (492.98 MB)
KEEP2SHARE
Download Warp-0.4-pc_win.rar from k2s.cc (492.98 MB)

jessy

« Reply #122 on: July 06, 2018, 08:06:55 PM »
Narz - Town Affairs Version 0.1

Developer / Publisher:
Tags: narz, anal, bdsm, bigass, bigtits, blowjob, corruption, femdom, group, interracial, lesbians, milf, peeping, sex on camera, toys, incest
Version: 0.1
Size:137 In Download.
Description:

Overview:
This is Town Affairs, a open world/sandbox, visual novel, dating sim, mystery game. The game is about interactions of residents in a small town. I want to share the game with the fans.?

Screenshots:

Win Version

Download TownAffairs-0.1-Trailer-win.rar from fboom.me (136.85 MB)
KEEP2SHARE
Download TownAffairs-0.1-Trailer-win.rar from k2s.cc (136.85 MB)

jessy

« Reply #123 on: July 07, 2018, 06:50:30 AM »
Dark Silver - Glamour latest version 4

Developer / Publisher: Dark Silver
Tags: dark silver, rpg, simulator, lesbian, striptease, anal, oral sex, straight
Version: 4
Size: 452 In Download.

Description:
In order to get the latest version of the game, all you have to do is download a client, which, in turn, will automatically download all patches and update the game. You don't have to manually download new versions of the game, or download new patches, or install anything every time there's an update, the game will do it all for you.

Every time you start the game, it will check for available updates and if the game doesn't have some files, it will automatically download them from our server.

Screenshots:

Download:
Win Version

Download Dark Silver _Glamour.rar from fboom.me (451.81 MB)

KEEP2SHARE
Download Dark Silver _Glamour.rar from k2s.cc (451.81 MB)

jessy

« Reply #124 on: July 07, 2018, 12:17:42 PM »
LocJaw - Strange Nights Version 0.02

Developer / Publisher: LocJaw
Tags: locjaw, 3dcg, anal, blowjob, bondage-bdsm, corruption, lesbian, male protagonist, mind control, oral, vaginal sex
Version: 0.02
Size: 344 In Download.
Description:
Strange Nights is a free adult Visual Novel game in development, based on Life is Strange. You assume the role of MarkN7 Jefferson, a photography teacher at Blackwell Academy who acquires some unnatural powers that let him change the fate of others and himself.
Please be advised that this game contains some spoilers for the original Life is Strange game.?

Screenshots:

Download:
Win Version

Download StrangeNights_0.02-v0.02-pc_win.rar from fboom.me (395.59 MB)
KEEP2SHARE
Download StrangeNights_0.02-v0.02-pc_win.rar from k2s.cc (395.59 MB)

jessy

« Reply #125 on: July 07, 2018, 02:06:46 PM »
Grog's Devs - The secret of Lusty Island Version 0.2

Developer / Publisher: Grog's Devs
Tags:grog's devs, renpy, adventure, parody, pirates
Version: 785
Size: 785 In Download.
Description:
As a parody of one of the greatest pirate adventures, we have made a story with lots of humor, mystery and of course, a lot of lust.
Join us to discover the secrets of the Caribbean islands, the stories of brave pirates, wise advices of the voodoo maiden, great deeds ... Well, and above all, of drunks drinking grog and, yes, beautiful women!
v0.2:
New area (not too useful yet, but we can visit the circus)
Finally we will release Otissa, and she will show us how grateful she is.
More than two hundred frames in five animations and pictures for one scene.
Functional quest journal.
Slight improvements in performance.
Some bugs of the v0.1 fixed.

Screenshots:

Download:
Win Version

Download Lusty_Island-02pc_win.rar from fboom.me (785.17 MB)
KEEP2SHARE
Download Lusty_Island-02pc_win.rar from k2s.cc (785.17 MB)

jessy

« Reply #126 on: July 08, 2018, 05:54:31 PM »
Ozoz69 - Swinger Family Version 0.05a

Developer / Publisher: Ozoz69
Tags: ozoz69, wife swap, cuckhold, erotic adventure, mmf, mmff, mff, bbc, voyeur, flashing, incest
Version: 0.05a
Size: 260 In Download.
Description:
Overview:?
This version is a short introduction to the game. The game is about two families that will change as the player directs them according to your choices.

Write your suggestions and requests and if you would like you can support me at my patreon page below. HeartlessNobody95 is doing the editing pro bono for me at the moment. So make sure to give the poor bastard some love!

Screenshots:

Download:
Win Version

Download SWINGERFAMILY-005a-market Win.rar from fboom.me (260.41 MB)

KEEP2SHARE
Download SWINGERFAMILY-005a-market Win.rar from k2s.cc (260.41 MB)

jessy

« Reply #127 on: July 13, 2018, 06:59:24 AM »
Night City Productions - Superpowered Version 0.26.03+Compressed

Developer / Publisher: Night City Productions
Tags: night city productions, adventure, erotic, fantasy, mind control
Version: 0.26.03+Compressed
Size: 2500  In Download.
Description:
SuperPowered is a RPG game made with Ren'py. In the game, you play as Billy, a young man still living with his mom. At the very beginning of the game, Maggie (his mother) buys Billy his first superpower. Because money is tight, he doesn't have much of a choice, she's getting him X-ray vision. Before the process begin, the nurse who's gonna give him the shot has to test him to see if he's compatible. As it turns out, he is but there's something else. Unlike most people, who can only receive a very limited number of those shots, Billy seems to have the uncanny ability to absorb an unlimited amount of them. Thanks to this, he could become the most powerful of them all but in order to achieve this level of power, he must be careful. In a world where almost everyone can buy powers, anyone could be a potential threat.
What's in the build?
Mary Corruption Scenes
Samantha Re-renders
Samantha Poly Content
Samantha Negative Interaction (Anal Option)
Samantha Nympho Addition (2 more cheerleader routes)
$30 Patron Contributions:

New Mischief Action-Modeling(Sandra)
Additional Mischief Actions-Panty Raid(Mary, Chelsea)
Stephanie Poly Content
Positive Alignment Task (Kelly)
New Mechanic- Reputation
New Reputation Action (Lunch with Cheerleaders)

What's it mean?
Mary Corruption Scenes: Self Explanatory

Samantha Re-renders: All of the renders that involved Samantha in the old Biology Room have been redone, and look much much better :)
Samantha Poly Content: Self Explanatory
Samantha Negative Interaction (Anal Option): Self Explanatory
Samantha Nympho Addition (2 more cheerleader routes): The final part of Samantha's Nympho chain involved the cheerleaders. With a new version of Mary, I needed to redo those images, and I added on to the scene as well, now that Mary is becoming more intractable.
New Mischief Action-Modeling(Sandra): Negative Alignment Billy can now pull shenanigans in the Liberal Arts wing. Sandra is the first victim :p
Additional Mischief Actions-Panty Raid(Mary, Chelsea): Like all the girls that came before, Mary and Chelsea have been added to the roster of girls that seem to lose their clothes at gym.
Stephanie Poly Content: Self Explanatory
Positive Alignment Task (Kelly): If you have done enough crime fighting (either through the neighborhood watch, the rank 3 school job, or from NCHDL missions, and you have a 60+ alignment, Kelly may approach you asking for help.
New Mechanic- Reputation: As a reward for performing good deeds (see above) you can now earn "Reputation" with specific groups. Reputation acts like a style boost but only for members that you have the reputation with. The first reputation introduced is "Cheerleaders". So once you have the reputation with the cheerleaders, using the gossip action between Mary, Kelly, or Samantha will net you more influence.
New Reputation Action (Lunch with Cheerleaders): With a sufficient amount of reputation (2), you can now socialize during lunch with specifically the cheerleaders, which means rather than getting random favor boosts among all school characters like the normal socialize action, you are guaranteed to boost the cheerleaders favor, and get a small amount of global influence as well. Popularity has it's perks. ;)
Important notes:
First off, just as a reminder, $30 Patron content is available to everyone. I'm just noting that these additions are added to the game thanks to the $30 crowd. None of the content in my game is locked behind a paywall, outside of public builds, patreon builds, and test builds. All $30 content is first added to the test builds, while it's being tested, and bug fixed and whatnot, then when there's enough content for a version update, those test builds become patron builds, and then a month later they become public builds. I still get questions about this...There is no pay-walled content.

Secondly, more positive alignment actions are on the way along with more reputation groups. I'll also be messing with the UI to track influence and reputation better in the future. Right now... I just want to see the system in action, and get feedback.

Finally, 0.30.00 will have a hard reset. This has to be done every once in a while, when the update system I have that allows you play from build to build with your old saves gets too long in the tooth. I haven't done one of these since 0.15.00 and it's getting close to time for me to do another. I like giving everyone as much of an early heads up as I can. You will not be able to carry saves from 0.29.00 to 0.30.00. You have been warned ^_^
Screenshots:

Download:
Win Version

Download SuperPowered_v0.26.03-win.part1.rar from fboom.me (800 MB)
Download SuperPowered_v0.26.03-win.part2.rar from fboom.me (800 MB)
Download SuperPowered_v0.26.03-win.part3.1.rar.part1.rar from fboom.me (800 MB)
Download SuperPowered_v0.26.03-win.part3.1.rar.part2.rar from fboom.me (228.27 MB)

KEEP2SHARE
Download SuperPowered_v0.26.03-win.part1.rar from k2s.cc (800 MB)
Download SuperPowered_v0.26.03-win.part2.rar from k2s.cc (800 MB)
Download SuperPowered_v0.26.03-win.part3.1.rar.part1.rar from k2s.cc (800 MB)
Download SuperPowered_v0.26.03-win.part3.1.rar.part2.rar from k2s.cc (228.27 MB)

jessy

« Reply #128 on: July 13, 2018, 07:16:51 AM »
ballbustars - BB High Episode 1

Developer / Publisher: ballbustars
Tags: ballbustars, renpy, 3dcg, male protagonist, femdom, groping
Version: Episode 1
Size: 131 In Download.
Description:
I've taken the forum down temporarily as I was unable to moderate it over the past months and had word that people were impersonating me. I was intending on replacing it with a custom-made forum anyway so this seemed like a good time. It's Just a BB game!?
Screenshots:

Download:
Win Version

Download BBHigh-Episode1-win32_.rar from fboom.me (131.21 MB)

KEEP2SHARE
Download BBHigh-Episode1-win32_.rar from k2s.cc (131.21 MB)

jessy

« Reply #129 on: July 13, 2018, 09:12:12 AM »
ARK THOMPSON - THE HUNTER - VERSION 0.17

Developer / Publisher: ARK THOMPSON
Tags: erotic adventure, female, protagonist, lesbian, masturbation,
Size: 1206 In Download.
Version:  0.17
Description:
- Changed the skills masturbation and breast touching making the later Kaya's first skill instead of Masturbation. Feels more logical that carressing her pussy gives her more horniness than just her breasts.
- Corrected the icon of a flower to harvest that displayed the wrong icon.

Art Correction:
- The planked door moddel is has been changed and is now the right version (previous version was an upscaled version of the VX Ace asset)
- Remade Kaya's model from scratch. Nothing will change on your side (she'll look exactly the same), but it makes things easier (as it was my first model, there were TONS of problems with it posing-wise).

Art Addition:
- 98 new pics have been added to the game.
- 71 new H pics have been added to the game.
- 27 new battle pics have been added to the game.
- 6 new scenes have been added to the game.
- 4 new pixel characters have been added to the game (3 beast and Kaya on a bike).

Gameplay Update:
- Kaya can now gain levels through fighting. She'll gain Wild./Stam/Horn. through it. New skills will be unlocked through different means.
- The damage calculations have been reworked. But not finished. Hence the battles being a probably a bit too hard for the moment.
- Alejandra and Cristina lvl2 scenes are now available.
- As an exceptional update due to lack of time: a chest constantly giving $1,000 has been added in Kaya's bedroom and Wiola will sell items necessary to crafting new outfits. This is due to combat tweakings that needed way more time I didn't have.

Gameplay Addition:
- 3 new maps have been added to the game.
- 3 new ennemies are now available (each with their own skills).
- 2 new outfits are now craftable.
- A new skill is available for Kaya.
- A new show system is now available. Fill the necessary conditions to see special shows in Carmen's bar!
- A world map has been implemented. You need a certain ingredient to travel between locations but you'll be able to get it from different places.
Screenshots:

Download:
Win Version

Download ARK_THOMPSON_THE_HUNTER_VERSION_0.17_.part1.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
Download ARK_THOMPSON_THE_HUNTER_VERSION_0.17_.part2.rar from fboom.me (500 MB)
Download ARK_THOMPSON_THE_HUNTER_VERSION_0.17_.part3.rar from fboom.me (290.83 MB)
KEEP2SHARE
Download ARK_THOMPSON_THE_HUNTER_VERSION_0.17_.part1.rar from k2s.cc (500 MB)
Download ARK_THOMPSON_THE_HUNTER_VERSION_0.17_.part2.rar from k2s.cc (500 MB)
Download ARK_THOMPSON_THE_HUNTER_VERSION_0.17_.part3.rar from k2s.cc (290.83 MB)

jessy

« Reply #130 on: July 19, 2018, 06:01:45 AM »
DefShock Creations - Altered Heroines Version 0.45 Fix

Developer / Publisher: DefShock Creations
Tags: defshock creations, 3dcg, corruption, groping, male protagonist, milf, oral sex, transformation,
Version: 0.45 Fix
Size: 717 In Download.
Description:
You are a college student whose life was derailed by an unfortunate accident caused by a titan of industry. You want revenge and there is a cast of female characters, many with dubious intent, who want to help you oblige!

Strive to regain your masculinity, or decide you would like bigger boobs. It's up to you!
v045
No significant new content. Bugfix release.
Multiple bugfixes / corrections
Erroneous references to Map007 removed.
Granny Lin content should progress time correctly now.
Corrected grammar, spelling, character names in multiple places
Modified Maid Quest so it no longer gives out money each time
Fixed the stuck in a tree.
Minor graphic additions and edits
Screenshots:

Download:
Win Version

Download AlteredHeroines.045_fix.rar from fboom.me (717.42 MB)

KEEP2SHARE
Download AlteredHeroines.045_fix.rar from k2s.cc (717.42 MB)

jessy

« Reply #131 on: July 19, 2018, 06:25:36 AM »
Lust and Passion - A Wife And Mother 0.05 + Compressed Version

Developer / Publisher: Lust and Passion
Tags: lust and passion, big breasts, corruption, domination, family, exhibitionism, incest, milf, mom-son, voyeur, visual novel
Version:
Size: 3200  In Download.
Description:
Game is a choice-based visual novel, where you take the role of Sophia Parker, a happily married middle-aged woman and mother of a son and daughter. Due to her husband's new job offer she just moved with her family from their sleepy, cold, small town to San Alejo, a hot megacity by the sea. And not only the city is bigger but also their new house and backyard.
Sophia is a high school teacher and former college lecturer. She comes from a wealthy academics family. In this new town she will be gradually confronted with many delicate situations, both familial and extra-familial, full of temptations and taboos, accompanied by the mother of all questions: what's really right and what's really wrong? An odyssey of emotions.
So, will she stay the good, faithful wife or will she fall into all the temptations and become a filthy wh**e soon? Some decisions maybe have to be made unwillingly.
And in the end she has to ask herself. how far can she go.

Screenshots:

Download:
Win Version

Download A Wife And Mother 0.05 + Compressed Version.part1.rar from fboom.me (800 MB)
Download A Wife And Mother 0.05 + Compressed Version.part2.rar from fboom.me (800 MB)
Download A Wife And Mother 0.05 + Compressed Version.part3.rar from fboom.me (800 MB)
Download A Wife And Mother 0.05 + Compressed Version.part4.rar from fboom.me (800 MB)
Download A Wife And Mother 0.05 + Compressed Version.part5.rar from fboom.me (85.66 MB)
KEEP2SHARE
Download A Wife And Mother 0.05 + Compressed Version.part1.rar from k2s.cc (800 MB)
Download A Wife And Mother 0.05 + Compressed Version.part2.rar from k2s.cc (800 MB)
Download A Wife And Mother 0.05 + Compressed Version.part3.rar from k2s.cc (800 MB)
Download A Wife And Mother 0.05 + Compressed Version.part4.rar from k2s.cc (800 MB)
Download A Wife And Mother 0.05 + Compressed Version.part5.rar from k2s.cc (85.66 MB)

jessy

« Reply #132 on: July 19, 2018, 09:30:34 AM »
Pirot King - Dirty Pool Version 0.4 + Compressed

Developer / Publisher: Pirot King
Tags: pirot king, 3dcg, big breasts, blowjob, cheating, corruption, family, incest, milf, mom-son, sexual training, visual novel, yuri
Version: Version 0.4 + Compressed
Size: 1400 In Download.
Description:
You will play a person who comes back to his relatives. You can decide who you are, and do what you want to do... Make your relationship like you want with the person who you want to be with.
Force you own road from friend to a dictator. DO IT!?

Screenshots:

Download:
Win Version

Download Dirty Pool Version 0.4 + Compressed.part1.rar from fboom.me (600 MB)
Download Dirty Pool Version 0.4 + Compressed.part2.rar from fboom.me (600 MB)
Download Dirty Pool Version 0.4 + Compressed.part3.rar from fboom.me (188.87 MB)
KEEP2SHARE
Download Dirty Pool Version 0.4 + Compressed.part1.rar from k2s.cc (600 MB)
Download Dirty Pool Version 0.4 + Compressed.part2.rar from k2s.cc (600 MB)
Download Dirty Pool Version 0.4 + Compressed.part3.rar from k2s.cc (188.87 MB)

jessy

« Reply #133 on: July 19, 2018, 02:03:32 PM »
Novus - Eros Academy Version 2.05 Beta game

Developer / Publisher: Novus
Tags: novus, renpy, masturbation, sex toys, oral, anal, threesomes, public-sex, student-teacher, spanking
Version: Version 2.05 Beta game
Size: 923 In Download.
Description:
or the purposes of the game, you play as Faith Imati, a young women who has worked up the courage to check out her local Eros Academy. The initial build mostly consists of her introduction to the Academy, with a few minor scenes scattered afterward for players to find through exploration. Ultimately, the game will play as a cross between Dating Sim and an fairly open ended RPG. As you explore the ever-expanding world of Eros Academy, you'll be able to meet and develop relationships with an expanding number of NPCs, while also having the opportunity to shape Faith's personality/sexuality to your liking. You will be able to, in example, choose to mold her into either a dominant or submissive, with new options and interactions opening up depending on what you choose.
This updates adds Ponygirl Play, Jobs at the Academy, and the Intro to Bondage Class. Content totally 55 renders. Including are:

- A new Location, the Stables (Found via Go Somewhere in the Main Hallway Menu)

- Ponyplay events at the Stables. Have Faith train to be a ponygirl and participate in Ponygirl races (with multiple results depending on Faith's Fitness Score)

- Work at the Academy(Find the new option via the Main Hallway Menu)! There are four jobs(Maid, Model, Scenario Actress, Dungeon Dom), some with unlock conditions. Which job you get is random until each has been done at least once.

- Attend a new class, Intro to Bondage. If Faith meets the requirements, she can volunteer to the demonstration model...or she can stand back and watch the instructor take that role...

- A few bugfixes for long-standing but not game-ending issues.

Screenshots:

Download:
Win Version

Download ErosAcademy-2.05(Beta)-pc.zip from fboom.me (923.62 MB)

KEEP2SHARE
Download ErosAcademy-2.05(Beta)-pc.zip from k2s.cc (923.62 MB)

Download ErosAcademy-2.05(Beta)-pc.zip from rapidgator.net (923.62 MB)

jessy

« Reply #134 on: July 19, 2018, 10:39:51 PM »
ManicMinxy - A Perverted Family (Perverted Hotel) Version 1.37

Developer / Publisher: ManicMinxy
Tags: manicminxy, big breasts, erotic adventure, incest, lingerie, milf, stockings, visual novel, corruption, harem
Version: 1.37
Size: 356 In Download.
Description:
You are an adopted child who finally gets in touch with your biological mother and sisters who you thought you never had! You find the opportunity to get to know them in a two-week at L'amour Hotel stay which they paid for.?

Screenshots:

Download:
Win Version

Download PervertedHotel-1.37-pc.rar from fboom.me (376.10 MB)
KEEP2SHARE
Download PervertedHotel-1.37-pc.rar from k2s.cc (376.10 MB)

jessy

« Reply #135 on: July 25, 2018, 06:38:35 AM »
Matpneumatos - The UPN Version 0.31

Developer / Publisher: Matpneumatos
Tags: matpneumatos, fantasy, 3d game, female protagonist, simulator, lesbian
Version:  0.31
Size: 716 In Download.
Description:
This game is about a hidden porn network created by a powerful group of corporate men, they managed to get a deal with underworld demons and gods to have access to ladies from the underworld as their stars, now you take control of them to make them perform sexual actions and poses while you film them, then you can upload the videos to earn money to buy things like new outfits for the girls, sex toys and more!?

Screenshots:

Download:
Win Version

Download Matpneumatos - The UPN Version 0.31.rar from fboom.me (716.71 MB)

KEEP2SHARE
Download Matpneumatos - The UPN Version 0.31.rar from k2s.cc (716.71 MB)

jessy

« Reply #136 on: August 01, 2018, 01:10:57 AM »
Amaraine - Damsels and Dragons Version 1.02

Developer / Publisher: Amaraine
Tags: amaraine, anal, big breasts, blowjob, bondage, group, harem, male protagonist, seduced
Version: 1.02
Size: 550 In Download.
Description:
In Damsels and Dragons you play a man who is managing a group of female adventurers -- 4 at first, but more as time goes on -- forming parties, sending them on adventures, getting them magic items, etc.
Over time you will gain the affection of your adventurers, learn to cast spells, and engage in acts of lust and perversion.

Screenshots:

Download:
Win Version

Download Damsels-1.2-pc_WIN.rar from fboom.me (550.71 MB)

KEEP2SHARE
Download Damsels-1.2-pc_WIN.rar from k2s.cc (550.71 MB)

jessy

« Reply #137 on: August 03, 2018, 05:55:53 AM »
NLT media - Lust Epidemic Version 0.1071 Win/Mac+Extra's

Developer / Publisher: NLT media
Tags: nlt media, rpgm, 3dcg, male protagonist, milf, masturbation
Version: Version 0.1071
Size: 800 In Download.
Description:
In Lust Epidemic you play as Brad, a student of East State University as he finds himself stranded at rival college Saint Dame University during a hurricane that has unexpectedly struck your town.

While exploring the ancient and creepy campus grounds you'll uncover many mysteries and secrets... as well as some sexy fun time with some amazing MILFS!?

Screenshots:

Download:
Win Version

Download NLT media - Lust Epidemic Version 0.1071.rar from fboom.me (800.96 MB)

KEEP2SHARE
Download NLT media - Lust Epidemic Version 0.1071.rar from k2s.cc (800.96 MB)

jessy

« Reply #138 on: August 04, 2018, 04:44:18 AM »
VincenzoM - Puzzled Life Build 4 + Incest Version

Developer / Publisher: VincenzoM
Tags: vincenzom, big breasts, blowjob, incest, milf, mother, male protagonist, puzzles
Version: Build 4 + Incest Version
Size: 297 In Download.
Description:
The story is about a young man(you), who just came back from military service that lasted for 4 years. You live with your step-family. Your real mother abandoned you as a child for a rich Sheikh so your father remaried for another woman, he is working for the military, but you haven't heard from him in years.(this backstory can change of course *wink*wink*).
Lots of things have changed, starting from the beginning you try to find your place in this world. The adventure begins here.

Screenshots:

Download:
Win Version

Download Puzzled_Life_Build4_IC_win.rar from fboom.me (297.73 MB)

KEEP2SHARE
Download Puzzled_Life_Build4_IC_win.rar from k2s.cc (297.73 MB)

jessy

« Reply #139 on: August 07, 2018, 01:38:24 AM »
Riveralove - My Sex Quest Version 0.16c

Developer / Publisher: Riveralove
Tags: riveralove, adv, slg, rpg, lesbians, sister-brother, all sex
Version: 0.16c
Size: 615 In Download.
Description:
It's just the beginning of June. A couple of days ago you graduated from college... Adult life is waiting for you! In the end of summer you have to enter the university. You are 19 and you live with mom and stepfather, but he is always away from home. He has his own business and sends not much money, that is all he does. You have a sister, Alina, she is 20 and your stepsister, Natasha, who is 24.
Change history v0.16c
Removed delay start game
Money max up to $500000
Money bug fixed (Save)
Change history v0.16b
Added big events counter (New game)
Events with Catherine fixed
Money bug fixed (New game)
Change history v0.16
Updated UI interface
Added events with Diana
Added night sleep with Diana
Updated events with Diana
Added events with Catherine
Changed images
Fixed errors during the weekend
Add laptop repair
New office work
Time skip capability
Other bug fixes
Edit...

Screenshots:

Download:
Win Version

Download MySexStoOry-v0.16c-win.rar from fboom.me (615.75 MB)

KEEP2SHARE
Download MySexStoOry-v0.16c-win.rar from k2s.cc (615.75 MB)