Author Topic: 2D Games Best Collection update every day  (Read 25026 times)

jessy

Re: 2D Games Best Collection update every day
« Reply #80 on: October 30, 2018, 05:53:08 PM »
Zetsubou - Sable's Grimoire Version Final

Developer / Publisher: Zetsubou
Tags: zetsubou, fantasy, big breasts, romance, 2dcg
Censorship: No
Language: Eng
Version: final
Size: 423 In Download.
Description:When Sable is accepted into Amadronia Magic Academy, he believes that his dream of becoming a world-renowned magic researcher is finally within his grasp. As one of the few pure-blooded humans capable of using magic, Sable is hopeful that he'll find common ground with the demi-human population at the school, and that the next few years of his life will be as productive as they are enlightening.

Unfortunately for Sable, his first day at Amadronia quickly proves to him that this will not be the case. The students in his class are unruly, there's a pyromaniac dragon girl running around, his "teacher" has no interest in teaching, the principal wilfully breaks academy rules, and it seems like everywhere he turns, Sable finds one more reason to doubt Amadronia's proud legacy.

Will Sable manage to survive at this clearly dysfunctional academy? Or will he, like so many others, leave Amadronia feeling utterly disillusioned?
Screenshots:

Download:
Win Version

Download Sable_s_Grimoire_win.rar from fboom.me (422.74 MB)

KEEP2SHARE
Download Sable_s_Grimoire_win.rar from k2s.cc (422.74 MB)

jessy

« Reply #81 on: November 04, 2018, 04:46:41 PM »
Andrealphus - Love & Sex: Second Base Version 18.11.1

Developer / Publisher: Andrealphus
Tags: andrealphus, renpy, 2dcg, adventure, anal sex, big ass, big tits, cheating, creampie, dating sim, male protagonist, oral sex, romance, sex toys, teasing, vaginal sex
Version: 18.11.1
Size: 108 In Download.
Description:Love & Sex: Second Base is a dating sim where a geeky guy (hopefully you) gets to be a roommate with two very hot girls and meet others in is daily life. The main purpose of the game his to get lucky and maybe marry the girl of your wet dreams, to do so you must make choices and raise your stats.
Here is the full changelog:
- New girl: Aletta*
- Lexi teaser
- Harmony teaser
- 3 new sex scenes*
- Fight CG with Danny
- New CG for Hanna
- Aletta's office BG
- Front of the house BG
- Church room & Mass activity
- 6 new story events*
- Kinky books
* Patreon version only

Screenshots:

Download:
Win Version

Download LoSeSb-Public-18.11.1-win_pc.rar from fboom.me (108.35 MB)

KEEP2SHARE
Download LoSeSb-Public-18.11.1-win_pc.rar from k2s.cc (108.35 MB)

jessy

« Reply #82 on: November 04, 2018, 09:24:57 PM »
Milftoon - Milftoon Drama Version 0.12 Beta

Developer / Publisher: Milftoon
Tags: milftoon, incest, milf, sex, animation, multiple paths, visual novel, adventure
Version: 0.12 Beta
Size: 289 In Download.
Description:Branch of one of the best artists of Milftoon.com and their developer has set out to create on of the longest sexual adventures online. Milftoon Drama revolves around our hero Joey who is getting ready for college and is desperate for some action before he goes there. Everyone is a target this sexual predator... from his teachers , his neighbors, his girlfriend and even targets from his own surroundings.

Change Log:
1. Studying will now take only 1 hour instead of 2 when not fully studied

2. Playing a game on the Milftoon Station in the hero bedroom will now use 4 hours. Use this to quickly move through time.

3. From version 12 and after , all NEW phone conversations can be clicked-through. Previous phone conversation will remain the same way (clicking ESC to skip) to avoid compatibility issues with past save files.

4. Added a new location , The Garden

5. Added a new puzzle mini game. More mini games like this one will be available in the future.

6. Introduced a new male NPC Character Mr. S.S

7. Added a new Pan Scene (teaser) and a new animated scene

8. Progression of the Linda and Gloria storylines

9. Added multiple inventory items

Screenshots:

Download:
Win Version

Download Milftoon_Drama_0.12.rar from fboom.me (289.64 MB)

KEEP2SHARE
Download Milftoon_Drama_0.12.rar from k2s.cc (289.64 MB)

jessy

« Reply #83 on: November 13, 2018, 04:11:23 PM »
Exiscoming - Orange Trainer Version 0.16.1

Developer / Publisher: Exiscoming
Tags: exiscoming, star wars, parody, renpy, big breasts, alien, space, fantasy, alien girl, trainer
Version: 0.16.1
Size: 190 In Download.

Description:
Howdy folks! I've been teasing you all about a game I've been working on called Orange Trainer for some time now.
Although I have shown some ingame art, I have never given you a hands-on demo to play around with. Until today!
I was asked to release a early alpha of the game so that people could try their hands at it and get an impression of what it will look like in the future.
Message from Exiscoming.

All right! Let's get another update going! I have received some excellent bugfixes this month (didn't have time to get to them all, so there will be a minor patch tomorrow) as well as some new content. A new CG has been added (let's see if you guys can find it) involving all 3 girls getting their groove on.

Screenshots:

Download:
Win Version
FILEBOOM
Download Orange_Trainer_0.16.1-pc_win.rar from fboom.me (190.68 MB)

KEEP2SHARE
Download Orange_Trainer_0.16.1-pc_win.rar from k2s.cc (190.68 MB)

jessy

« Reply #84 on: November 15, 2018, 01:18:54 AM »
Noce - Zero G Academy Version 0.6

Developer / Publisher: Noce
Tags: noce, all sex, alien girl, big breasts, erotic, lesbian, milf, sci-fi, teacher, voyeur, rpg
Version: Version 0.6
Size: 501 In Download.
Description: it is the year 5250... The human race has gone far with technology, we developed new methods of transportation and even space travel...
we have colonized planets, found new sources of energy, and been invited to join a great space council to form new alliances.
My story begins here, I am a human with special abilities, intelligence among them. I am the top of my class and for my high IQ...
I was transferred to the Zero G Academy where only the privileged are admitted.

Fetishes:
Incest M/S
Milf
Voyeurism
Impregnation
Gender Bender
Vanilla M/F
Vanilla M/M
Anal
Group MM/F & FF/M
Trap
Futa
Public Sex

Screenshots:

Download:
Win Version
FILEBOOM
Download ZeroGAcademy-pc_win.rar from fboom.me (500.90 MB)

KEEP2SHARE
Download ZeroGAcademy-pc_win.rar from k2s.cc (500.90 MB)

jessy

« Reply #85 on: November 15, 2018, 03:12:38 AM »
Dharker Studio - Devil In The Details Version 1.0

Developer / Publisher: Dharker Studio
Tags: dharker studio, renpy, 2d game, male protagonist, oral sex, vaginal sex, big tits, creampie, interracial
Version: 1.0
Size: 654 In Download.
Description:A visual novel game following a young man after he is mugged and makes a deal with a succubus demon to stay alive

Screenshots:

Download:
Win Version
FILEBOOM
Download Devil_in_the_Details_win.rar from fboom.me (654.61 MB)

KEEP2SHARE
Download Devil_in_the_Details_win.rar from k2s.cc (654.61 MB)

jessy

« Reply #86 on: November 18, 2018, 12:41:26 PM »
Koblas - Pulp Circle Version 0.5.1

Developer / Publisher: Koblas - Pulp Circle Version 0.5.1
Tags:  koblas, rpgm, 2dcg, male protagonist, oral sex, handjob, footjob, bdsm, vaginal sex, female domination
Version: 0.5.1
Size: 613 In Download.
Description:
In this game you are a normal guy that is usually bullied from others. The game's biggest strength is the wide variety of situations and contexts
Changelog:
-New building is avaible
-New scene with the step-mother
After this patch Pulp Circle updates will go on stand-bye for a bit because I'm working on a new project (It will come around the 25th of november) (I know what are you thinking, don't worry I will finish my games, femdom adventure was and exception because of tons of bugs)

Screenshots:

Download:
Win Version
KEEP2SHARE
Download Pulp Circle 0.5.1_win.rar from k2s.cc (613.68 MB)

jessy

« Reply #87 on: November 28, 2018, 11:36:32 PM »
Winter Wolves - Tales Of Aravorn: Seasons Of The Wolf (Completed)

Developer / Publisher:  Winter Wolves
Tags: winter wolves, 2dcg, fantasy, lesbian, monster, multiple protagonists, rpg, romance, yaoi
Version: (Completed)
Size: 311 In Download.
Description:
In this role-playing game, set in the same fantasy world as the award-winning Loren the Amazon princess, you'll play as Shea or Althea, twins from the far-away village Ninim. In just the course of one year, you will experience many storylines and sidequests; situations and events where your own choices influence the very end of the game.

The twins' tale starts on a day like many others, when one of the siblings finds a young wolf and decides to take it with him/her. Thus begins the long journey which will take the siblings from the ice-shrouded Ninim to the desert-wrapped city of Dingirra to the storm-shrouded port of Shacklesplit. Explore the-corruption riddled halls of Dingirra, and contest with the crimelords who claim it as their own domain. Sail the high seas, battle mighty pirates, and discover their hidden treasures!?

Screenshots:

Download:
Win Version
http://i98.fastpic.ru/big/2018/1118/49/e001c9f492e96d6110f90ba3a3934149.png
Download Tales_of_Aravorn_Seasons_Of_The_Wolf_Compli.rar from k2s.cc (310.87 MB)

jessy

« Reply #88 on: December 05, 2018, 07:39:33 PM »
Guild Project - Guild Project v0.0.04 

Developer / Publisher: Guild Project
Tags: guild project, 2dcg, rpg, big tits, fantasy
Version: v0.0.04 
Size: 172 In Download.
Description:The story will revolve around newcomers to The Adventurer's Guild, their interactions with each other and how they work their way towards becoming accomplished guild members/adventurers.?

Screenshots:

Download:
Win Version
http://i98.fastpic.ru/big/2018/1118/49/e001c9f492e96d6110f90ba3a3934149.png
Download Guild_Project_0.0.04_pc.rar from k2s.cc (172.11 MB)

Download Guild_Project_0.0.04_pc.rar from rapidgator.net (172.11 MB)

jessy

« Reply #89 on: December 18, 2018, 06:47:24 AM »
Blue Eclipse - hattered Lands Version 0.01

Developer / Publisher: Blue Eclipse
Tags: blue eclipse, high fantasy, female protagonist, monster girls, prostitution, anal, creampie, forced, corruption, pregnancy, beast, villain protagonist, oral, abuse, lesbian, futa, voyeurism
Version: 0.1
Size: 254 In Download.
Description:You awaken after an indeterminable amount of time as Tiamat, a Dragoness and heir to an unknown heritage. Emerging from the bowels of a mountain, you come face to face with the continent of Dilmoon. This world is filled with peaceful settlements of Humans, mysterious tribes of Orcs, ruins teeming with trickster spirits and scorching deserts, caverns, and forests populated with Naga, Goblins, Fae and various species of all shapes and sizes. You may not remember much about this world but there is a deep seated urge inside you, driving you to take these disparate and divided peoples and mold them in your image. How you choose to claim Dilmoon is up to you. Will you rule with an iron fist, casting all you encounter into debauchery and bringing whoever stands in your way to heel? Or will you use a lighter touch, showing everyone the joy that comes from the resplendent ecstasy borne of serving under your consoling caress? And what of your origins? Are you truly the last of your kind? A forgotten legend born anew? Answers, power, and unimaginable pleasures await you taking the reins, and starting the journey towards claiming what you know with the utmost certainty is your absolute, and undeniable birthright. Welcome to the Shattered Lands.

Screenshots:

Download:
Win Version

Download Shattered_Lands0.01.???.rar from k2s.cc (254.22 MB)

jessy

« Reply #90 on: December 18, 2018, 07:25:19 AM »
DVE Games - Patronus Alpha 2.0

Developer / Publisher: DVE Games
Tags: dve games, renpy, male protagonist, management, domination, dating sim, graphic violence, handjob, incest, multiple endings, oral sex, prostitution
Version: 2.0
Size: 506 In Download.
Description:From the Dev Team: Hi and welcome to the first dev test release of Imperator. This is a very rough release, and we know that there are bugs, issues, problems, explosions, fiery loss of boner issues, etc. Don't Panic! Better releases are on their way. Imperator is a slave training game set in ancient Rome. It's a straight historical setting without fantasy elements.

Screenshots:

Download:
Win Version

Download Patronus_win_2.0.rar from k2s.cc (506.14 MB)