Author Topic: BALLBUSTING DOMINAS  (Read 4839 times)

trampledax

BALLBUSTING DOMINAS
« on: December 19, 2017, 12:11:28 PM »
ClubStiletto - Miss Jasmine, Domina Ruby - Ball Bashing Fun
Our slave finds himself alone, naked and in the presence of two true sadists, Domina Ruby and Miss Jasmine. Jasmine asks him, “Are you ok, would you like a warmup, to be coddled?” “Yes”, he foolishly replies. Jasmine gives his balls a few gentle slaps and then squeezes them as hard as she can which make Ruby laugh with pleasure. Coddle, my ass. Less than a minute into the scene Jasmine is already delivering round after round of knees to the balls and then she holds his arms behind his back so Ruby can deliver kick after kick to his already swelling nuts. Then a surprise attack from behind as Jasmine has taken hold of a giant black dildo and she starts swatting his cock and balls with that as well. The reaction from the slave is such that they decide to really take that solid rubber cock to his mid-section. The slave is practically leaving his feet as Jasmine swings the tool at his cock, balls and even his stomach. Over the next five minutes it’s a non-stop assault on the slave with him standing and kneeling on all fours. When two sadists get together the action never really stops until the slave is destroyed. They are brutal!
File Size 204 MB
Duration 00 : 06 : 56
Resolution 1920 x 1080
Format : MP4

Download file - 204.4 MB

trampledax

Re: BALLBUSTING DOMINAS
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2017, 12:18:14 PM »
Mistress Tangent - No Choice
File Size 695 MB
Duration 00 : 22 : 04
Resolution 1280 x 720

Download file - 695.0 MB

trampledax

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2017, 12:22:41 PM »
Ballbusting Chicks - Angela Diablo - Jerk After Hard Ball Kicks
Brutal ruin of his orgasm. After lots of tease and denial the beautiful but devious lady wants him to jerk off in front of her. Then as he cums she beats his squirting cock full force and with endless left, right hits from her gloved hand. His cock hurt like hell. Also ultra hard slaps in the face with her gloved hands, beating of the erected cock, brutal kicking right in his tied up bollocks...
File Size 434 MB
Duration 00 : 08 : 05
Resolution 1920 x 1080

Download file - 434.9 MB

trampledax

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2017, 12:25:09 PM »
Ballbusting Chicks - Sophia Black - Marked!
Although his ass is already spangled with red marks, the rest of his back is still snow-white. So the sadistic Mistress Sophia Black decides to do something about this. She whips his back and again his already aching ass ruthless, grabs his genitals to humiliate and threaten him with an even harder punishment. At the end skinny boys ass and back is spangled with nasty marks of female brutality!
File Size 302 MB
Duration 00 : 06 : 37
Resolution 1920 x 1080

Download file - 302.5 MB

trampledax

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2017, 12:27:26 PM »
Obey Melanie - Feet versus Balls
By request I force a slave to adore My gorgeous feet and allow him to lick them before using them to pound his aching balls. Once they are cleaned I shove My feet in his mouth and then begin kicking his testicles repeatedly. I destroy his balls with the very same feet he was so eager to worship. I enjoy ever minute as My feet pound his cum filled sac. What's more powerful? My feet or your nuts?

File Size 765 MB
Duration 00 : 09 : 45
Resolution 1920 x 1080
Download file - 765.2 MB

trampledax

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2017, 12:29:16 PM »
Ballbusting Chicks - Rapture - Pool Peeper
Here is an example of how a pervert pool peeper who is watching those young girls in the shower through peep holes should be treated. A tall, muscular and sadistic woman in a modern bathing suit takes care of him. After pulling down his pants he stands naked in front of her. She call him Peeping Tom, kicks his ass but more she likes to kick him right in the nuts because it certainly hurts more! But not only the corporal punishment his humiliating for the peeper also when she laughs out loud at the sight of his small penis.

File Size 297 MB
Duration 00 : 07 : 42
Resolution 1920 x 1080
Download file - 297.4 MB

trampledax

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2017, 12:31:06 PM »
Femme Fatale Films - The Hunteress & Cate Fury - Blasted Balls
Extreme Ball Busting for the connoisseur is delivered up by The Hunteress and Cate Fury. They team up to pulverise his balls from the front and back, standing and on his knees, there is just no let up for the eager to please slave. To ensure his balls feel their full force, his cock is taped up to keep it out of the way... no cock cushioning from the hammer blows he receives from these two stunning, yet brutal Dommes!

File Size 459 MB
Duration 00 : 20 : 26
Resolution 1920 x 1080
Download file - 459.0 MB

trampledax

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2017, 12:39:23 PM »
Ballbusting Chicks - Mistress Rose Wood - No Mercy For Your Balls!
He is lucky to be kicked in his bollocks by the hottest Ballbusting Mistress. Long powerful legs, sexy outfit and slender, toned figure. She has no mercy for men at all! Endless brutal kicking, stomping, punching and beating. From the beginning until the end. She kicks him brutal in the nuts With her pointy high heels. Force him down on the floor, stomps his bollocks, sits on him while beating his bouncing testicles like crazy...

File Size 389 MB
Duration 00 : 10 : 06
Resolution 720 x 480
Download file - 389.1 MB

trampledax

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2017, 12:41:03 PM »
Clubdom - Sasha Foxxx & Reagan Lush - Exercising With Their Slave
Goddess Sasha Foxxx and Reagan Lush have their slave out doors and notice that his balls look a little swollen. Sasha Foxx twists them around while Reagan Lush pokes them with her fingernail. Since the Goddesses weren't able to get their workout in today, they are going to get it with their slave by busting his heavy balls. Reagan Lush slaps his legs to get him to expose his pathetic little ball sack so Sasha Foxx can kick his pathetic balls. Reagan Lush gets the opportunity to bust his balls as well with a few swift kicks to his pathetic slut sacks. The Goddesses take turns torturing their slave's balls by kicking him repeatedly.

File Size 329 MB
Duration 00 : 03 : 46
Resolution 1920 x 1080
Download file - 329.1 MB

trampledax

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2017, 12:43:02 PM »
Clubdom - Michelle Lacy - Ball Destroyer
Goddess Michelle Lacy is disgusted by her slaves pathetic slut sacks. She informs her slave that she intends to destroy his worthless balls and starts poking them with her fingertips. Not happy with the amount of pain she is inflicting, she stands up her slave and kicks his gross slut sacks repeatedly until he falls over in pain. Goddess Michelle doesn't relent and still tortures his worthless balls while her slave is crying on his knees like a little bitch

File Size 299 MB
Duration 00 : 06 : 24
Resolution 1920 x 1080
Download file - 299.8 MB

trampledax

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2017, 12:46:15 PM »
Ballbusting Chicks - Natalie Black - Horny Boy
This horny boy gets a severe punishment. She takes advantage of his stiff cock for a hard and merciless cock beating. Then she sits on his back and use him as her horse with the ball leash for the reins. Surprisingly when she kicks him many times hard in the balls, the cock of the perverted boy gets up again...

File Size 386 MB
Duration 00 : 10 : 01
Resolution 1920 x 1080
Download file - 386.2 MB

trampledax

« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2017, 12:48:09 PM »
My Manhood Belongs To You, To Kick, Rip, And Tear Right Through! (Goddess Amadahy)
Shot from a slave POV perspective, you witness Goddess Amadahy as she has you recite her mantra. You witness your testicles being ripped apart and multiple stitches were required for them to be patched up. (same as in what actually happened). The picture on Twitter happened with an additional 17 minutes of testicular homicide to go. You have got to get this clip to see the end result for yourself as she is just getting started. A must for Goddess Amadahy fans and a highly unique clip. lowest possible price! get it before it is gone!

File Size 717 MB
Duration 00 : 21 : 08
Resolution 1920 x 1080
Download file - 717.5 MB

trampledax

« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2017, 12:49:56 PM »
Kinkysexbox - Lady Anna Solis & Princess Rachel - Crucifixion For Slave Tommy
It is time for crucifixion for slave Tommy. he has to carry the cross while the ladies whip him brutally and kick his balls till he lost the cross!

File Size 362 MB
Duration 00 : 09 : 40
Resolution 1920 x 1080
Download file - 362.1 MB

trampledax

« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2017, 12:51:36 PM »
She Owns Your Manhood - Macy Cartel - Macy Kicks Balls in Class
Macy Cartel has already fucked her teacher hard in the ass with her strapon, and totally humiliated him in his own classroom. She isn’t even close to done with him. She needs a letter of recommendation for college, and she is going to destroy his balls if he doesn’t do it perfectly.

File Size 277 MB
Duration 00 : 07 : 41
Resolution 960 x 540
Download file - 277.6 MB

trampledax

« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2017, 12:53:22 PM »
Amadahy - Brutal Knees Of Fury!
In the immediate aftermath of bruising up your cock like never before, Goddess Amadahy is not done destroying you in fun and inventive ways. Her next sadistic action, is to use her strong and athletic legs to smash your cock and balls with her knees at full force! There is such incredible genital sensitivity after she has kicked and smashed your cock and balls with her perfect butt, bringing the hammer down on your fragile baby maker. Even the smallest blows send waves of pain and anguish into your being but she does not hold back at crushing your very essence.

File Size 269 MB
Duration 00 : 07 : 28
Resolution 1920 x 1080
Download file - 270.0 MB

trampledax

« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2017, 12:55:46 PM »
MILKED AND BUSTED - Smurf, Scarlett, Marley & Brook - Girl Group Over Power Nut ATTACK!

File Size 784 MB
Duration 00 : 19 : 18
Resolution 1920 x 1080
Download file - 784.4 MB

trampledax

« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2017, 12:58:01 PM »
Femdom Empire - Skyla Novea - Amazon Busted   
Princess Skyla Novea is sexy amazon who is discovering her dominance and sadism towards male submissives. She is finds it amusing to bully her adoring minions. She grabs this twerp by the balls and tells him that are finally going to get attention from her.. too bad it in the form of her boot kicking his groin. Skyla tells him to stare at her perfect tits as they bounce up and down from kicking his balls.

File Size 800 MB
Duration 00 : 09 : 29
Resolution 1920 x 1080
Download file - 800.1 MB

trampledax

« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2017, 12:59:53 PM »
Ballbusting Chicks - The Hunteress - Domination and Destruction!
She breaks his will and really makes him beg for more and even harder kicks in his testicles. Fatal with a Mistress like this! She not only destroys his balls with unbelievable brutal kicks and breaks his will, she also breaks his finger bones as he tries to cover the precious "family jwels" with his hands.

File Size 335 MB
Duration 00 : 08 : 41
Resolution 1920 x 1080
Download file - 335.4 MB

trampledax

« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2017, 01:02:22 PM »
Mistress Dometria - Ultimate Ballbusting Challenge
I love ballbusting. Cardio and sadism all in one. What's not to like? This hardcore player has brought me his balls. He looks like a beautiful Jesus-boy with his stubble and long curly hair and I am going to give his balls sheer hell for the next thirty minutes. If you ever wondered how ‘real' ballbusting is, you won't wonder after this. I wanted close-ups of actual impact so you can see the balls flatten, jump and jerk as the kicks and punches go in, so you can see exactly how hard I am pummeling those nuts. The slave keeps a hard on through most of the session and sometimes he gets even harder the more I batter him. This guy must have titanium nuts!! That's ultimate ballbusting. As you know, I am a martial arts trained bodybuilder, so when I bust there is no doubting the force and power involved. I begin with a hundred frontal kicks in the balls and then pump heavy rapid knee piledrivers into his groin. Using the overhead bars in my dungeon I swing in the air to deliver flying double-kicks into his nuts. When he does go down in total agony, I reviove him with the smell of my cunt, then stamp on his nuts in return. And that is only the beginning.

File Size 323 MB
Duration 00 : 10 : 28
Resolution 1920 x 1080
Download file - 323.1 MB

trampledax

« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2017, 01:04:46 PM »
Kinky Mistresses - Goddess Severa - My little CBT loser Slave
Goddess Severa is very dissapointet about her Slave. His cock is not really hard and she gives him the order to masturbate his cock till its rock hard. But it`s not working so well, so his cock gets punished with a litte cane.

File Size 284 MB
Duration 00 : 09 : 36
Resolution 1920 x 1080
Download file - 284.2 MB