Author Topic: Anal Fisting - big anal and big strapon  (Read 5478 times)

Larik.Sasha18

Re: Anal Fisting - big anal and big strapon
« Reply #40 on: June 29, 2019, 11:16:37 AM »
Richelle Ryan

Year: 05.12.2018
Genre: Bondage, Curvy, Leather, Machine Dildo, Straight, Sybian, Vaginal Penetration
Models on video: Richelle Ryan

Subject: Richelle has all the right curves in all of the right places. She has massive tits, and some serious junk in the trunk. She's super fit and we can't wait to get her tied up and start fucking her with our machines. The sybian has always been a fan favorite around here, so we decided to start with that to set the pace for the remainder of the day. After this slut gets off multiple times by herself, we bend her over to see that luscious ass. She is restrained with cold steel and leather, but as we all see this just turns her on more than usual. Once we have fucked her pussy like this, we proceed to the next position. This time Richelle is standing with a vibe and her wrists tied in front her. Orgasms begin to pour out of her pussy and the room hums with her sweet moans of pleasure. The cum is dripping down her leg, which tells us that it is time to get her ready for her final scene. We stretch her sexy body out with her legs spread and her hands pulled above her head. The invader is slid between her legs and the fucking begins. There is no escaping the overpowering orgasms that come from getting pounded by fucking machines; especially with a little bondage. We go and go, until she is shaking from all of her orgasms, then we fuck her just a little more for one final mind blowing orgasm!

Video info:
Type: 540p
Video Time: 36 min 6 s
Video Resolution: 540 x 960
File Size: 396 MB

Screenshot:

Download now:
Download File

Larik.Sasha18

« Reply #41 on: June 29, 2019, 02:17:58 PM »
LeBelle Ivy, Dana DeArmond, Maddy O'reilly - Anal Craving Beauties

Year: 2018
Genre: Lesbian, Strap-on, Anal, Vibrator, Toys, Anal Play, Buttplug, Anal Fisting, Dildo, Anal Fingering, Ass Licking, Rimming, Enema
Models on video: Ivy LeBelle, Dana DeArmond, Maddy O'Reilly

Subject: Dana DeArmond has two naked anal sluts held captive, each inside a clear acrylic cage. To the left is Ivy LeBelle, standing completely naked in a tall cage. To the right is Maddy O'Reilly, naked on her knees, trapped in a smaller cage. Their Mistress Dana DeArmond fingers her own asshole on a bed placed between the two, teasing them, knowing that they want nothing more than to taste her ass, and each other's asses. When Dana leaves the room, Ivy escapes and lets Maddy out of her cage. The two hurry to the bed. Maddy gets to her knees and Ivy sinks her tongue into Maddy's asshole. Maddy wants a taste and licks Ivy's asshole like she'd been starved of it, then shoves an acrylic toy inside. She pops the toy in and out of Ivy's ass and presses an Hitachi vibrator against her clit and Ivy has a huge orgasm. Maddy gets on her back and Ivy shoves a clear butt-plug inside of her and puts the vibrator on Maddy's pussy. They switch places again and Maddy gets an even bigger clear toy and stretches Ivy's ass out with it. Dana DeArmond comes back and is furious to find out that her two anal craving slaves are out of their cages and hooking up without her permission. She puts them over her knee and spanks their big round asses until they're pink. In the next scene, Dana straps on a big dildo and fucks Maddy's ass in doggie while Ivy lay on her back between Maddy's legs, ready to get face-fucked for when the dildo comes out of Maddy's asshole. Dana fucks her fast and deep and Maddy cums hard from the pounding. It's Ivy's turn to get fucked so Ivy gets on her back and spreads her legs wide. Dana fucks her ass well and Ivy has a shivering orgasm. Next, Dana flips Ivy over and slowly inserts a fat glass toy in her ass, creating a window for us to see deep down into her asshole. Maddy gets jealous of Ivy's stretched ass and wants something big in her ass too so Dana gives her what she wants and shoves her fist all the way inside Maddy's ass. And before the two get back in their cages, Dana washes their asses out with a water enema.

Video info:
Video Time: 1 h 2 min
File Size: 680 MB

Screenshot:

Download now:
Download File

Larik.Sasha18

« Reply #42 on: June 29, 2019, 05:18:23 PM »
Richelle Ryan

Year: 05.12.2018
Genre: Bondage, Curvy, Leather, Machine Dildo, Straight, Sybian, Vaginal Penetration
Models on video: Richelle Ryan

Subject: Richelle has all the right curves in all of the right places. She has massive tits, and some serious junk in the trunk. She's super fit and we can't wait to get her tied up and start fucking her with our machines. The sybian has always been a fan favorite around here, so we decided to start with that to set the pace for the remainder of the day. After this slut gets off multiple times by herself, we bend her over to see that luscious ass. She is restrained with cold steel and leather, but as we all see this just turns her on more than usual. Once we have fucked her pussy like this, we proceed to the next position. This time Richelle is standing with a vibe and her wrists tied in front her. Orgasms begin to pour out of her pussy and the room hums with her sweet moans of pleasure. The cum is dripping down her leg, which tells us that it is time to get her ready for her final scene. We stretch her sexy body out with her legs spread and her hands pulled above her head. The invader is slid between her legs and the fucking begins. There is no escaping the overpowering orgasms that come from getting pounded by fucking machines; especially with a little bondage. We go and go, until she is shaking from all of her orgasms, then we fuck her just a little more for one final mind blowing orgasm!

Video info:
Type: 720p
Video Time: 36 min 6 s
Video Resolution: 720 x 1 280
File Size: 1.29 GiB

Screenshot:

Download now:
Download File

Larik.Sasha18

« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2019, 08:20:14 PM »
2010-02-23 - Dana DeArmond and Seda

Year: 2010
Genre: Fisting, Anal, Dildo

Subject: Dana & Seda love latex & love fucking each other in & out of it. Anal is the way to go with these two sexy woman & the dirtier the better. Fist fucking, gape licking & ass fucking is the way to go with this week's update.....

Video info:
Video Time: 1 h 5 min
File Size: 783 MB

Screenshot:

Download now:
Download File

Larik.Sasha18

« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2019, 11:21:32 PM »
Antonia Sainz, Julia Parker - Tainted Love

Genre: Fisting, Pussy Licking, Lesbian
Models on video: Antonia Sainz, Julia Parker

Subject: Not only are Antonia Sainz & Julia Parker coworkers, they're also secret lesbian lovers. No one from the office knows about their hidden relationship. Their biggest secret? They love fisting! Watch Antonia fist Julia's wet stretched out bare pussy!

Video info:
Type: 1080p
Video Time: 20 min 26 s
Video Resolution: 1080 x 1 920
File Size: 674 MB

Screenshot:

Download now:
Download File

Larik.Sasha18

« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2019, 02:22:32 AM »
Dawn Willow

Genre: Solo, Big Toys, Creampie, Fisting, Brunette, Wet & Messy
Models on video: Dawn Willow

Subject: After a long hiatus from here I'm back and so is my favorite Stallion.. This video begins with sensual teasing in my full body fishnet one piece, complete with black stiletto stripper heels on my feet. I twerk and bounce my ass at the camera and suck off the huge horse dildo. My mouth is open wide as I show off how much of the head I can stuff inside. I lay on my back and insert the horse dick inside of me, thrusting it as deep as it will go.. my pussy is soaking as I use my hands to gape and nearly fist myself for the first time. Really organic , not focused on dirty talk and I kinda just am me   Notes : lot's of spit, not much dirty talk but I comment on what I'm doing in a cute kinda way (see above about the fisting part), some firsts for me and lots of cum with close up angles

Video info:
Video Time: 18 min 13 s
File Size: 1.04 GiB

Screenshot:

Download now:
Download File

Larik.Sasha18

« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2019, 05:23:34 AM »
Dawn Willow

Genre: Solo, Toys, DP, Anal, Creampie, Cuckolding, Facials

Subject: Role play Video with light dirty talk throughout. It's my birthday and I reveal to you what I want... I tell you not to worry and that it'll be fun. I let you know early on that some of your friends will be coming over to celebrate too, and then it starts to click. I'm a bit bratty but in a playful way, I remind you that I love you a few times during the video but also tease while I fuck myself hard. This video has it all roleplay, double penetration, creampie, a bit of anal creampie, more anal, and a huge facial and I cum after I'm covered in cum. It's really cute

Video info:
Video Time: 26 min 24 s
File Size: 1.50 GiB

Screenshot:

Download now:
Download File

Larik.Sasha18

« Reply #47 on: June 30, 2019, 08:24:16 AM »
Dawn Willow

Genre: Solo, Anal, Anal Masturbation, Big Toys, Gape, Hardcore

Subject: This video was on my to-do list for far too long. I'm dressed up in my favorite edgy goth clothes and start out by looking through a favorite book of mine... I tease your cock with a few deepthroats, show off some fireplay, & spank my ass till its flushed pink after stripping out of my Trip pants ready to ride. Just fucking my pussy isn't enough, i need to really FEEL you. I use 3 different toys in my ass, each one bigger than the last. The final one makes me cum hard and I show a nice gape. This is my longest video yet

Video info:
Video Time: 30 min 51 s
File Size: 1.77 GiB

Screenshot:

Download now:
Download File

Larik.Sasha18

« Reply #48 on: June 30, 2019, 11:25:52 AM »
Kate Kennedy

Year: 21.11.2018
Genre: Blonde, Bondage, Machine Dildo, Nipple Clamps, Straight, Suspension, Vaginal Penetration
Models on video: Kate Kennedy

Subject: Kate is a new face to us, but she isn't new to performing or being tied up. It seems to new to her fans, but she has been doing bondage and getting tied up for a long time, and we have her now. She is sexy as fuck and we let her strut her stuff with a sexy strip tease. She fucks the vibe that is mounted and then puts on nipple clamps to up the intensity. After several orgasms, we get her ready for her first machine fucking. She has a lot of experience in bondage so we put her in a side suspension with one leg up so that we can see all of the action. Her pussy is pounded with our machine, and it seems that we can't fuck her hard enough. We continue the process until her pussy juice is running down her leg. Next she is standing with her hands pulled high above her head and her legs spread wide. We slide the crystal palace between her legs and begin fucking her wet pussy. Again we fuck her until her sweet pussy nectar is running down her legs. In the last scene we have her on her back with her legs spread even wider than before. The machine begins to slide in and out of her soaking wet pussy and then orgasm pour out of her as quickly as before. She moans and screams with passion as the machine fucks her non stop. She is loosing her breath from so many orgasms, yet she begs for more.

Video info:
Video Time: 33 min 32 s
File Size: 1.20 GiB

Screenshot:

Download now:
Download File

Larik.Sasha18

« Reply #49 on: June 30, 2019, 02:27:36 PM »

Genre: Fisting, Anal

Video info:
Video Time: 45 min 58 s
File Size: 549 MB

Screenshot:

Download now:
Download File

Larik.Sasha18

« Reply #50 on: June 30, 2019, 05:28:06 PM »
Kristen Scott

Year: 07.11.2018
Genre: Bondage, Machine Dildo, Petite, Straight, Sybian, Vaginal Penetration
Models on video: Kristen Scott

Subject: It's been brought up over the years how much most of you love bondage and fucking machines, so today we begin a new chapter. We are adding bondage to the shoots to intensify the orgasm, as well as give the fans that don't like torment or other participants, but love bondage something too! We begin with the innocent and sexy Kristen Scott. She loves to be tied up and fucked, so why not let her be the first? We let her get her pussy warmed up with our new vibe, and then we add the ropes to ensure her helplessness. The first position is a traditional hogtie on a wooden table. The machine is slid into her dripping wet pussy and then the fun begins. We keep ramping up the speed and intensity of the fucking, and then we add a nice surprise by fucking her mouth at the same time. She is more than eager to do her best at shoving it down her own throat. Next we flip her over and have her in a face-up, spread position with her neck tied to the table so that she chokes herself when she tries to watch the machine power fuck her pussy. Once she has reached the point of being overwhelmed, we add a vibe to her pussy to blow her fucking mind. We finish with a fan favorite: the sybian! The vibration shakes every bone in her petite little body as it makes her pussy cum uncontrollably. It's clear that we are off to a good start!

Video info:
Video Time: 42 min 37 s
File Size: 1.53 GiB

Screenshot:

Download now:
Download File

Larik.Sasha18

« Reply #51 on: June 30, 2019, 08:29:49 PM »

Genre: Dildo, Anal

Video info:
Video Time: 46 min 21 s
File Size: 554 MB

Screenshot:

Download now:
Download File

Larik.Sasha18

« Reply #52 on: June 30, 2019, 11:30:34 PM »
Kacie Castle's Anal Audition. A Star is Born

Year: 2016
Genre: Anal Fisting, Anal Toys, Gape, Anal Stretching, StrapOn
Models on video: Ariel X And Kacie Castle

Subject: Ariel X is holding auditions for Everything butt. She has been in the casting couch all day, putting fists in ass and no one has impressed her. Her next recruit is Kacie Castle.

Video info:
Video Time: 52 min 54 s
File Size: 1.89 GiB

Screenshot:

Download now:
Download File

Larik.Sasha18

« Reply #53 on: July 01, 2019, 02:31:28 AM »
FoxyGoddess

Year: 2017
Genre: Anal, Feet Fetish, Foot Fetish, Dildo, Redhead

Subject: 30 minutes of fun and debauchery for my ass! This must be seen! I fucked her in different poses, not sparing the hole, then she emitted hot sperm : ) Well, of course, a lot of oil on my legs and holes, and masturbation of the penis with legs! Enjoy! Anal Butterfly today worked on the glory

Video info:
Video Time: 34 min 1 s
File Size: 1.93 GiB

Screenshot:

Download now:
Download File

Larik.Sasha18

« Reply #54 on: July 01, 2019, 05:32:11 AM »
Nesty, Zazie Skymm - Wrist Deep

Genre: Rimming, Fisting, Pussy Licking
Models on video: Nesty, Zazie Skymm

Subject: Hot blondes Nesty and Zazie Skymm are ready to try something new. Watch those beautiful babes go wrist deep for the camera. They know how to stretch a delicate pussy.

Video info:
Video Time: 22 min 7 s
File Size: 841 MB

Screenshot:

Download now:
Download File

Larik.Sasha18

« Reply #55 on: July 01, 2019, 08:32:39 AM »
Penny Pax, Kendra Spade, Chanel Preston - Anal Domination Training

Year: 2018
Genre: Lesbian, Strap-on, Anal, Vibrator, Toys, Anal Play, Buttplug, Anal Fisting, Dildo, Anal Fingering, Speculum, Ass Licking, Rimming
Models on video: Penny Pax, Kendra Spade, Chanel Preston

Subject: Chanel Preston sits at her throne with two submissives kneeling at her side. To her right is Penny Pax who wants so bad to be trained to top other's asses. On her hands and knees with her round ass covered in latex and her big natural tits out, Penny listens and obeys as Chanel agrees to give her one chance. To Chanel's left is Kendra Spade who sits silent and naked and is there only to serve and to be a willing ass for Penny to practice on. But first Penny must worship Chanel's ass to show her how much she wants it. Chanel stands and lifts up her tight purple latex minidress and bends over her throne and spreads her big beautiful round ass. She tells Penny to show her what she's got and Penny dives into her ass face-first and vigorously licks her hole. Chanel shoos Penny away and tells Kendra to show her how its done. Sure enough, Kendra licks Chanel's hole with more gumption, licking and tongue-fucking her hole, getting Chanel to moan in pleasure. Chanel tells Kendra to stick a glass toy in her ass and Kendra does it perfectly, showing up Penny once again. Kendra pulls the toy out of Chanel's ass and puts it in her mouth to clean it off. She pops it in and out of Chanel's ass and feeds the toy to Penny. Next, Chanel tells Penny to put the toy into Kendra's ass and to not disappoint her. Penny stretches Kendra's ass with the clear glass toy while Chanel flogs Penny's bare ass. Chanel presses an hitachi against Kendra's pussy and she cums hard. In the next scene, Kendra is on her back with her legs spread with a metal butt-plug in her ass. Chanel tells Penny to make Kendra cum, and so with her ass in the air, Penny licks Kendra's pussy while Chanel fucks Penny's ass with a big metal dildo. After that, Chanel commands Kendra to get her ass in the air. Chanel puts a cold metal speculum into Kendra's ass and spreads it open. Penny is ordered to lick Kendra's gaping hole while Chanel puts the hitachi once again onto Kendra's pussy and Kendra cums again. Chanel puts the strap-on to work and stacks Kendra on top of Penny, both in doggie, and fucks their asses with her big strap on dildo. Kendra hops off and sticks her open mouth next to Penny's ass hoping to gag on Chanel's cock and taste the inside of Penny's ass. They both take turns riding their Mistress' cock in reverse cowgirl, fucking their own asses. In the final scene, Penny is on her back with her legs spread and Chanel fucks her with a huge class toy. She flips her over in to doggie and fists her ass and makes Kendra fist her ass too.

Video info:
Video Time: 1 h 31 min
File Size: 1 000 MB

Screenshot:

Download now:
Download File

Larik.Sasha18

« Reply #56 on: July 01, 2019, 11:33:21 AM »
Pristine Edge

Year: 26.09.2018
Genre: Machine Dildo, Squirting, Straight, Sybian, Vaginal Penetration
Models on video: Pristine Edge

Subject: Pristine shows up for her massage and has a little time before it begins, so she finds a very interesting way to entertain herself. She begins by covering herself in massage oil that makes her entire body shimmer as she writhes around. There is a massager on the table that she happily uses to vibe her pussy as she masturbates like a naughty girl. Lucky for her there are machines that are willing to fuck her as she acts naughty and slutty. She is fucked in several positions that give her mind blowing orgasms. This slut can't get enough and the machines keep fucking her until her pussy explodes with squirting orgasms. She finishes her session with a sybian that is so powerful that her eyes roll back into her head as she explodes with more orgasms. Pristine arrived to relax and enjoy a massage, but instead is very relaxed from non stop orgasms and squirting.

Video info:
Video Time: 34 min 30 s
File Size: 378 MB

Screenshot:

Download now:
Download File