Author Topic: Incest Creampies!  (Read 215847 times)

Yuhuuuuuu

Re: Incest Creampies!
« Reply #960 on: November 24, 2018, 05:55:28 PM »
Step-Father Daughter Perversions

Omg what are you doing!
I just need to talk to you about something.. I saw some pictures on your phone
Why were you going thru my phone? What did you see?!
I saw those pictures with you and your brother? are you guys having sex?
No we?re not! You shouldn?t be looking at my phone dad!
Listen? I won?t tell your mother about what I saw? If you and I can have some fun too
What? No way, you?re my step dad!
So? He?s your brother! If you do this for me, no one will know a thing..
Mom won?t find out?
She won?t know a thing, I promise
Watch my nervous daughter take her step-dads big cock.. She knows she made a mistake fucking her own brother, and if she wants to keep that a secret, my step-daughter will have to ride me to keep my mouth shut! I pull out just in time and spray my load all over her pretty pink pussy lips!!

File size: 479MB
Resolution: 852x480
Duration: 00:31:36
File type: MP4

DOWNLOAD:  https://fboom.me/file/0ef8bd5f27c4a/Taboo_Asmine.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

« Reply #961 on: November 25, 2018, 12:50:43 AM »
Mommie Found My Selfies And Kicked Daddy Out

Dear Diary,

I feel so bad for Daddy it drives me crazy. A few nights after I raved him on the couch mommie was looking at pictures with me and one popped up. Next thing I knew she was screaming at me while throwing Daddy out. She threatened Daddy with legal action if I went with him so I stayed put.
A week or so later I went to see dads new place. When I walked in I could tell he was upset so I decided to cheer him up the only way I knew how. I unzipped his pants and started sucking his cock in a flash. Daddy was so hard it wasn't long before I had him inside me. I rode Daddy for a bit then he took the lead and pounded my pussy proper. He made me cum so hard he lost control and came inside me. If I get pregnant mommie will destroy us both.

File size: 719MB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:11:59
File type: WMV

DOWNLOAD:  https://fboom.me/file/8925380f5351e/Mommie_Found_My_Selfies.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

« Reply #962 on: November 25, 2018, 07:47:19 AM »
Daddies Anal CumSlut Kitty

This Is The Longest & One Of The Best/Most Thoughtout Vids That I?ve Done So Far! This is The First B/G Vid That I?ve Done That Includes Extra Long POV & Wide Angle Shot Scenes! // Firstly, I Tease Daddy By Showing Off My Tail, Flashing My Cute Princess Parts & Fucking My Ass With A Pink Glass Toy. Next, Daddy Puts Me On My Leash While I Suck & Slobber On His Big Raging Cock. Next, Daddy Fingers My Tight Little Ass Till He Decides It?s Time To Put His Thick Cock Inside Me & Fuck Me Till My Little Ass Gapes. Finally, Daddy Fucks Me In 5 Other Positions Till He Makes A Huge Anal CreamPie That I End Up Licking Off My Fingers!

File size: 1.87GB
Duration: 00:26:00

DOWNLOAD:  https://fboom.me/file/dc1ea58fb4269/Daddies_Anal_CumSlut_Kitty.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

« Reply #963 on: November 25, 2018, 02:42:54 PM »
Younger Son?s first Pussy is Mom

Melanie and her younger boy travel to Mexico for some fun and to continue his education in how to please a woman. Having already sucked him off she wants to show him how to fuck. After she gets him rock hard with a lovely blowjob he enters her hot wet pussy and pounds that hole hard and fast, he brings her to a shattering orgasm and finally unloads his cum in that hungry hole and pulls back to see what a good job he did as his jizz runs out of his Mom.

File size: 640MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:21:40

DOWNLOAD:  https://fboom.me/file/ddc23857fd618/Younger_Son_first_Pussy-is_Mom.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

« Reply #964 on: November 25, 2018, 09:38:34 PM »
Desperately horny Mommy

You hear noises coming from your stepmother?s room, and when you walk in on her, she?s completely naked & masturbating with a dildo. She opens her eyes, shocked to see you standing there. She?s embarrassed but doesn?t try to cover herself. She explains that while your father gives her a nice allowance, it?s just not enough to pay for her shopping habit. So she signed up for a clinical trial on a hormone medication. Unfortunately, it?s had some unexpected side effects, mainly that she?s constantly horny. Nothing seems to relieve the urge to have an orgasm, even after having several. She tells you all about how she masturbated in the laundry room, to the vibrations of the dryer, and how she masturbated in the shower on a dildo. She came & came, but nothing helped. She called the pharmaceutical company, and they suggested she try a real penis. Unfortunately, your father is out of town on business. But wait? there is a real penis here? YOURS! She?s desperate. She needs you.

File size: 1.11GB
Duration: 00:20:31

DOWNLOAD:  https://fboom.me/file/1a8327e70e94f/Desperate_Stepmother.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

« Reply #965 on: November 25, 2018, 11:05:34 PM »
How to Fuck Your Daughter

Scene One: Silence

Alex is so behind on her school reading, so she snuggles into bed and opens her book. Her father walks into her bedroom and without a word pins her to the bed. ?Daddy what are you doing?? Alex asks over and over, her terror growing as her fathers strong hands tighten around her. Holding her arms he lifts up her shirt and sucks on her perky nipples. Alex is on the verge of tears, her heart racing as she?s stripped naked. Why is this happening! She thinks as her father?s big cock roughly pushes inside her tight little pussy. Screaming and moaning she holds on tight to the bed as her father has his way with her. He?s like an attacking her, using her until he grunts and cums inside of her. Silently he gets up and leaves her to curl back up into her bed and cry.

Scene Two:After Shower

Alone in the house Alex decides to take a nice hot shower. Trying to forget yesterday she stands naked in front of the mirror fixing her hair. Suddenly she hears a noise and wonders if there?s anyone else in the house. She wraps herself in a towel to hide her naked body as her father walks into the bathroom. He stands so close to her that she can feel his hot breath on her neck. If only she could get around him, but he pulls the towel off her and gropes her young perky tits. He turns her around, pressing her tight ass against his cock, and holds her arms behind her back. His free hand slides down her body and touches her most sensitive pussy. She gasps and cries in frustration, forced to touch his cock and spread her legs for a daddy fuck that she will never forget. Her skin pressed against the cold sink and her dad?s hot dick ramming into her until she?s filled with his disgusting cum.

Scene Three:It?s painful daddy.

Alex has been trying to avoid her dad for the past few days. With the house quiet she sits in the kitchen to finally read her book for school. Her dad walks into the kitchen seemingly out of no where and rubs her shoulders as she reads. She tries to ignore him as he pulls up her shirt and takes off her bra. If she just keeps reading maybe he?ll go away. Slowly and forcefully he pulls her head down to his cock, fucking her cute little mouth. Her mouth is hot and humiliating but it?s really her tight wet pussy that he wants. He slides down her tight panties and bends her over the counter. ?Daddy? She pleads with him as he fucks her rough and makes her moan in pain and pleasure. Just when she thinks she can?t take anymore of him, he tells her to get to the floor. She doesn?t understand why until his load of cum shoots all over her face, humiliating her and making her feel so dirty and slutty. He leaves her to whimper as cum drips off her face.

Scene Four:First time with daughter

Alex?s sister Kadence is unaware of what?s been happening around the house. Unaware of dad?s deviant sex with his daughter, his unsatisfied lust for control. Kadence slips into bed unaware of what?s about to happen to her. She sleeps so peacefully as the covers are pulled off her young body. She doesn?t even wake up as her shorts are slipped off her perfect hips. But when I rub her pussy she wakes, her eyes wide with shock. I put a hand over her mouth and get on top of her. My big cock pressing into her and splitting her open. Her hot pussy so welcoming as I fuck her. She tries to look away and she pleads with me, but I just keep fucking her and grabbing her tits by the handful. I give her a pussy full of cum to go to sleep on. ?Let?s just keep this between you and me? I whisper to her.

Scene Five: Family Therapy

The next day I sit down with her and explain what a good girl she?s being. ?I think this is weird, I don?t think this should be happening.? She tells me with her innocent little voice. I tell her that if she wants to stay in this house she?s going to have to do what I say. I tell her to strip for me and she looks at me with her big eyes. ?Do I have to?? she pleads as she slides off her tiny panties. I touch her body with my cold hands and make her shiver with embarrassment. Like a good girl she gets to her knees and I make her take my cock into her mouth. ?Dad this isn?t ok? She says but I quiet her complaints with my dick. I lay down and make her get on top of me. She very hesitantly and slowly rides on my cock and it just makes me harder. I push her down onto the couch and have my way with her tight little body, fucking her hard and using her like a sex doll. Kadence tries not to look at me as I fuck her and shoot my big load of cum all over her humiliated face. She?s going to be a perfect daughter sex toy. ?I hate you dad? She yells, cum dripping down her body.

File size: 1.6GB
Duration: 01:00:45

DOWNLOAD:  https://fboom.me/file/ef288feb5e36c/How_to_Fuck_Your_Daughter.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

« Reply #966 on: November 26, 2018, 04:35:12 AM »
Daddy fuck my Ass

My stepdaughter, Liv and I have had a secret affair going on behind my wife?s back for a little while now. Every now and then we like to get frisky. Sometimes I even tell her mother that I?m going to help Liv with her homework and we always end up working on each other instead if you catch my drift. This morning when I was ?waking her up? she told me she had something special she wanted to show me. I kind of figured it was going to be anal but before she could do anything her mom started called for her to wake up, so I had to wait.

File size: 1.74GB
Resolution: 3684x2818
Duration: 00:26:40

DOWNLOAD:  https://fboom.me/file/e6b49d83fdfc2/Fuck_My_Ass_Daddy.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

« Reply #967 on: November 26, 2018, 11:31:08 AM »
Son I Still Need You Semen

Later on, she wants to finish what we started. Last time, we got interrupted by my dad coming home. So, this time, she comes into my room and climbs on my bed. I am starting to think my stepmom is a bigger perv than me! She assures me I will not get into trouble as she sucks my fire stick. Then she rides me like a skilled equestrian. Who knew this lady was such a bombshell in the bedroom. What have I gotten myself into?

File size: 1.53GB
Duration: 00:18:08

DOWNLOAD:  https://fboom.me/file/db05f7ea1e439/I_Still_Need_Semen.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

« Reply #968 on: November 26, 2018, 06:26:37 PM »
Brother Creampies Me On Purpose

I hadn?t stretched in soooooo long, so I decided I wanted to do some Yoga tonight. I figured my step brother wasn?t home, since it ISSSSS Friday night. Guess I was wrong. The little pervert is ALWAYS lurking around the house. Sometimes I think He WANTS to catch me naked so he can Jerk his creepy little cock. I walked into the living room and there he was, playing video games??AGAIN. I told him he to go do something and stop being lazy, but he didn?t want to listen ( As usual ) I mean, who plays video games alone on a Friday night? Shouldn?t he be with his girlfriend or doing normal teenage boy things? Like jerking off into a sock? EWWWW I can?t believe I just pictured my brother jerking off. Is that wrong? I?ve never seen his cock before, and I suddenly became REALLY curious.

File size: 1.02GB
Duration: 00:18:00

DOWNLOAD:  https://fboom.me/file/1022f57a37b91/Brother_Creampies_Me_On_Purpose.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

« Reply #969 on: November 27, 2018, 01:23:16 AM »
Mom Preps Son for Big Game

It?s the big day, your championship soccer match, and I?m here to help you prepare.
Sure, I understand that having your mom as your soccer coach might feel like a bit of a drag at times, but darling, I?m all about getting the right results for you. You?re my star player sweetheart, and it?s easy to see why. Under my stewardship, you?re team have been on a marvellous winning streak, and now that the big game is here, I want to make sure we win.
Honey, we have to stay focused on the big picture. With the press your team have been attracting lately, and the number of goals you keep scoring, I?m sure my MVP is on his way to securing that scholarship. But darling, I need you to loosen up on the pitch. I need greater fluidity. Your ball control is sloppy at times, and I need to be sure you don?t stumble when I need yo to dribble.
Your sprint game is good. You?re a sure bet for a short spurt, but I need my MVP to exhibit stamina and power. I need you mowing down the opposition and dominating that box in the final stages. You need to be ready to go deep and go strong.
Darling, mommy needs to give you some special training to make sure you really know how to impress on game day.

File size: 969MB
Duration: 00:17:29

DOWNLOAD:  https://fboom.me/file/bb52971d89943/Mom_Preps_Son_for_Big_Game.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

« Reply #970 on: November 27, 2018, 08:19:47 AM »
Schoolgirl Daughter gets Creampied by Daddy

I would love for you to reenact the I am 18 now ,so I want something special (HQ)video, but I would love to see you wearing the same outfit you wore in the ?crushing you and your friends video, but wearing the bunny panties, and a pair of gray pantyhose under your shorts. I would love you too redo the same positions and camera angles as the video, but the Intercourse will be through a hole in the crotch of the pantyhose as usual with the bunny panties pulled aside.
I would like to add that in the beginning of the video, he asked his mom to show him how to put on a condom with her mouth. She says no, but after he begs her to do it oh, she says yes period after putting the condom on his cock with her mouth, he starts frantically fucking her mouth. Pulling the condom off, you start to reenact the I am 18 now ,so I want something special (HQ)video.

File size; 60MB
Duration: 00:10:52

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/00bf279a5b38f/Schoolgirl_Daughter_gets_Creampied_by_Daddy.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

« Reply #971 on: November 27, 2018, 03:16:12 PM »
Son Creampies Stuck Yoga Mom

Mom is in the living room practicing her yoga. In her skin tight, white yoga pants and her little blue sports top, mom stretches and tones her MILF body. When she gets into the cat pose, mom?s back gives out, she?s stuck on all fours, unable to move. Mom calls for help, ?Son? Is that you? Can you help me? I?m stuck. Please help me up.? As her dutiiful son, you could obey and assist your mother, or, you could make the most of this scenario. Is mom doing yoga without any panties on? And, is that a wet patch you see between her legs? Mom?s voluptuous booty looks so curvaceous, so appealing in those tight white yoga pants. You can?t help it, you have to reach out and start touching your mother. Mom protests of course, ?Stop that right now! How dare you.

You are in so much trouble young man! You better not be getting your dick out!? Of course you are. The temptation is too great. You rip down your mom?s yoga pants, exposing her moist MILF pussy. Ignoring her orders for you to stop, you slip your fingers inside of her and start massaging her g-spot. Your lust builds the wetter your mother gets. The more she tells you you are a naughty young man, the more wicked you want to be. You position yourself behind her and slide in. My god! Your mother?s pussy is so warm and inviting. You fuck her hard. At first she protests, but then she begins to call you names, telling you how pathetic you are, ?No wonder you can?t get a girlfriend. You?re just a sad little man who has to fuck his mother. The only reason you?re fucking me is because I can?t stop you.? You keep going, fucking your mother until she cums on your dick. She?s so ashamed that she came from her son?s dick. She has one last request, ?Please don?t come in me. You are young and fertile. If you cum in me you could get me pregnant.? You know you should listen to her warning, but to hell with it, she feels too good to stop now. You explode inside your mother?s pussy. You unleash so much cum that when you pull out; it is like a volcano of cum erupts from your mother. You bubble and spurt out of her, soiling the gusset of her yoga pants.

File size: 754Mb
Duration: 00:17:13

DOWNLOAD:  https://fboom.me/file/1043f2f04352b/Son_Creampies_Stuck_Yoga_Mom.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

« Reply #972 on: November 27, 2018, 10:12:28 PM »
Mom?s Late Shift

Son, can?t you see I?m busy. Mommy is answering emails. And no, I?m not turning the lights off yet. I have a lot of work to finish before I can sleep. You can go back to your own room if you want honey? Why are you still starring at me son? Oh, I see what you?re doing, you don?t need to lie to me? Mommy can take a little break and help you with that?. ***Starring Dava Foxx & a REAL creampie from her son***

File size: 167MB
Resolution; 1280x720
Duration: 00:12:50

DOWNLOAD:  https://fboom.me/file/aa31cb7529bc8/Family_Therapy_Moms_Late_Shift.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

« Reply #973 on: November 28, 2018, 05:08:02 AM »
You can?t cum inside me Son!

Your new stepmother is so hot that you can?t stop thinking about her. You?re in your room jerking off, secretly hoping she?ll walk in on you & be unable to resist your big, hard cock. It?s a fantasy that you?re not sure will become reality, but you?ve been thinking about this for a long time & you have to give it a shot.
She comes in to see if you?ve cleaned your room & is shocked when she looks up & sees you masturbating. She doesn?t run out of the room though, which is a good sign. You keep touching yourself, and you suggest she should help you out. She refuses. She?s your stepmother after all. She?s supposed to be telling you when to clean your room, not sucking you off. You point out that she & your father aren?t having sex anyway, and she softens a bit. Then she actually looks like she?s thinking about doing it.
After some deliberation, she climbs onto the bed & starts giving you a blowjob. ?I am NOT having sex with you though,? she states emphatically. After sucking on your young cock for a while, you figure you have her buttered up enough to suggest she should hop on. She looks confused. Finally she decides she?ll do it ?only for a minute?. Your stepmother riding you is way sexier than your fantasies. Her round ass is perfect as it bobs up & down. You?re so focused on it that you almost cum inside her. She can feel it & warns you not to do that because she might get pregnant. She turns around & rides you the other way, her big, beautiful breasts right in your face. She?s enjoying herself so much but she warns ?Tell me if you think you?re going to cum. You can?t cum inside me.?
It will be easier for you to pull out if you?re in d0.ggystyle, so she makes you do her from behind. But all the talk of not impregnating her has turned her on so much that she decides she DOES want you to cum inside her. ?I do want you to impregnate me. Look into my eyes while you do it,? she says, and flips over into missionary. She cums on your cock, and you can?t help but cum inside her. You pull out & the creampie starts to drip out. She says she hopes your strong swimmers got all the way up inside her.
Two months later?
Your stepmom comes into your room to tell you she has some news. ?Remember when you came inside me? I?m pregnant. I?m about 2 months along.? She knows she should be upset about it, but instead it just makes her really horny. She wants you to fuck her pregnant body, and she?s already planning to have you impregnate her again after she gives birth.

File size: 154MB
Duration: 00:11:13

DOWNLOAD:  https://fboom.me/file/fbcef7956cbd4/Impregnating_Your_New_Stepmother.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

« Reply #974 on: November 28, 2018, 12:03:19 PM »
Stepmom stuck under the bed

She tells him he can have sex with her pussy if he will help her out, but ?don?t cum in my pussy? she says. but, of course he does cum in her pussy.

File size: 890MB
Duration: 00:17:00

DOWNLOAD:  https://fboom.me/file/ec1cda75c7466/Stepmom_stuck_under_the_bed.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

« Reply #975 on: November 28, 2018, 06:58:24 PM »
First time anal for sister!

Stepsister want, suck and gets in ass if front of the window

File size: 748MB
Duration: 00:20:20
File type: AVI

DOWNLOAD:  https://fboom.me/file/7ba2dbb329abd/FIRST_TIME_ANAL_FOR_Sister.avi

Yuhuuuuuu

« Reply #976 on: November 29, 2018, 01:54:27 AM »
My Sister Secret

I come in the living room and my sister is watching some stupid yoga video while working out. I grab the remote to change the channel and as soon as I do, she freaks out! She starts screaming at me and fighting me for the remote! We somehow end up on the floor and she pins me down and all the sudden freaks out even more because she realizes my dick is hard! Before she can say anything, I flip her over onto her back really quickly hoping maybe she?ll forget, but then she says ?your dick is kind of hard?. I go to get off of her, I can?t believe I got a boner for my sister! How embarrassing.. But then, she says it?s OK, and pulls me back on top of her!! I had no idea my sister was like this..

Part Two:
I wake up to my sister laying in my bed next to me. She must?ve snuck in while I was sleeping. I notice she?s wearing nothing but a thong and my shirt. I ask her what?s up and she says I?ve been avoiding her. I mean the other day was amazing with her, but she is my sister. She starts to slide her hand down to my dick and I grab her hand and I tell her no, it?s weird, and I have a girlfriend. But she says she has this ?issue? she hasn?t told our parents about. She?s just.. horny- all the time. She says the other day was nice, and we live together, and she can?t have the whole town knowing she?s a slut. She just wants to fuck me. And keep it a secret.

File size: 266MB
Duration: 00:27:45

DOWNLOAD:  https://fboom.me/file/4c4422211d9ca/My_Sisters_Secret.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

« Reply #977 on: November 29, 2018, 08:50:48 AM »
Mother fucks her own Son

File size: 685MB
Duration: 00:19:14

DOWNLOAD:  https://fboom.me/file/88fd57bc96b15/Mom_Gives_Me_Sloppy_Seconds.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

« Reply #978 on: November 29, 2018, 03:46:39 PM »
Mom Breeds with Son

My baby?s all grown up now. Look at you, about to move out into your own apartment, working a full-time job; you?re no longer my little boy anymore, you?re a man. I?m so proud of you, so strapping and strong. But, darling, I?m going to miss having you around the house. I?m going to be so lonely, this place is going to feel so empty. Having you, my little fella, helped ease the pain of your dad leaving, but now that you?re going too, I?m beside myself. Sweetheart, mommy has a plan ? a way we can make sure I?m never lonely ? you?re going to make your mom pregnant. Hush now my , don?t protest, you know you want to make mom happy; haven?t you always said that you will do anything for your mom? Baby, drink this and try not to worry, everything is going to be all right.
Good, you?re awake. Now, now, try not to struggle. That?s right baby it?s not possible for you to move, you?re frozen. That was a very special drink mommy made for you, a mixture of Depolarizing agents and attention - HACKER - attention to make sure you?re stiff as a board for mommy. Now, I?m going to milk you for your seed. I want to have your baby. Try not to worry my darling, try to enjoy yourself as mommy rides you.
I?m so proud of you sweetheart, with a load that big, I?m sure to get pregnant with your baby. Now here baby, smell this, and drift back to sleep. When you wake up, you will not remember any of this.

File size: 869MB
Resolution; 1920x1080
Duration; 00:16:53

DOWNLOAD:  https://fboom.me/file/0128d68b455cb/Mom_Breeds_with_Son.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

« Reply #979 on: November 29, 2018, 10:43:02 PM »
Backstage Ass For Dad

Daddy and I got to the woodshed a bit early for Gapetoberfest last year. Once we had the banner set up I figured we might have time to sneak in a quickie. Daddy was worried someone would see us but I was so howny I didn't care. I started sucking his cock on the couch and Daddy soon forgot about where we were. I rode his cock for a few minutes then he took me from behind. Just as Daddy was about to cum we heard someone coming so he exploded inside me to minimize the mess. I hope nobody was recording that!!

File size: 429MB
Duration: 00:07:06

DOWNLOAD:  https://fboom.me/file/19701e5034ff0/Backstage_Ass_for_Dad_HD.mp4