Author Topic: Incest Creampies!  (Read 215829 times)

Yuhuuuuuu

Re: Incest Creampies!
« Reply #1060 on: December 31, 2018, 09:51:16 PM »
Your first father's day!

Happy Father's Day! I know you're not a father...yet. I want us to get pregnant. Everyone I know is conceiving and I want to have a bb too! I've brought you a cupcake and a balloon as well as my thirsty little cervix. It's time, the clock is ticking! I'm ovulating so let's go! I want you to impregnate me. Let's make you a father, today on Father's Day!

File size: 275MB
Resolution: 875x480
Duration: 00:14:41
File type: MOV

DOWNLOAD:  https://fboom.me/file/232e6b04fe7ce/YOUR_FIRST_FATHER%27S_DAY.mov

Yuhuuuuuu

« Reply #1061 on: January 01, 2019, 07:27:19 AM »
Mom helping his son with her pussy!

Skateboarders have a way of bouncing back after nasty spills, but even the toughest skater is going to need a little time to regroup after taking a board to the nuts. That is what happened to Nina Elles stepson today, and he is definitely in some major pain. Nina hears him moaning through the bathroom door and her stepmotherly instincts immediately kick in. She goes inside and finds out her stepsons balls have been bruised?
Even though she has to laugh a bit, she wants to make him feel better as soon as possible. To start, she gives his dinged up dong and balls a nice rubdown. Then, she eases her nurturing mouth down onto the head of his convalescing cock for a soothing blowjob. When his dick is nice and wet, Nina tells her stepson that they need to make sure everything is working properly. So, he grabs some tail and then drops into her horny halfpipe until he is ready to bail and bust all over her. These two know how to shred!

File size: 390MB
Resolution: 1280x720
Duration: 00:48:01
File type: MP4

DOWNLOAD:  https://fboom.me/file/64aaa556351be/Mom_Drips_Nina_Elle_Finger_Flip_Air_Cock.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

« Reply #1062 on: January 01, 2019, 05:08:59 PM »
Alone with my Uncle

Dear Diary,

Ever since my uncle Jay came to visit us in Vegas, I couldn?t get him out of my mind. Every time we get ready to visit him I get really antsy and pretty horny too. I touch myself and imagine what it would be like to be alone with him again. Oh I can?t wait for this trip!!

As soon as everyone got settled in most of the family went sight seeing but not me. I stayed behind to be alone with my uncle and I?m so glad I did. Uncle Jay was relaxing in his room when I walked in. As soon as he heard we were all alone he seemed to get really excited.

Before long his cock was deep in my throat while his face was buried in my sweet young pussy. Uncle Jay made me cum really hard with his tongue but I needed him inside me too. I rode him hard and soon came hard again. Uncle Jay laid me on my back and really pounded me good until he exploded all over my bush. Thats such a hot feeling when you have a creamy hair pie. I hope we get more time alone while were here, once just wasn?t enough!!

Xo Anastasia

File size: 1.1GB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:19:02
File type: WMV

DOWNLOAD:  https://fboom.me/file/c74b3030538aa/Alone_With_My_Uncle.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

« Reply #1063 on: January 02, 2019, 02:50:25 AM »
At Least I Got It Daddy

Dear Diary,

Daddy knows how bad I want to get pregnant again and it?s his creampies that I want. When I found out he was cumming in my sister too I got really upset. I went storming into daddys room like there was no tomorrow.Daddy was shocked at how aggressive I was being so he let me take control. Within a few seconds his pants were down and his cock was in my mouth. It wasn?t long before he was rock hard and ready to impregnate me.
I rode Daddy hard and fast to make myself cum hard then laid on my back. Daddy pounded my pussy until he exploded so hard he filled me up completely. Daddy asked if I was satisfied and all I could say was At least I got it. My sister won?t be getting any for awhile after this I?m sure.

Xo Sadie

File size: 73MB
Resolution: 854x480
Duration: 00:10:41

DOWNLOAD:  https://fboom.me/file/51b4e4e74bf73/At_Least_I_Got_It.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

« Reply #1064 on: January 02, 2019, 12:28:23 PM »
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love My Brother

I. Brother Blackmails Cheating Sister - FUCK!!! I'm tired of fapping to my little sister's dirty panties and spying on her in the shower. SHE FUCKS EVERYBODY ELSE IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD!!! It's my turn, Goddamn it! I don't care if I'm a sick pervert. I've taken care of her for years, I think I've earned the right to a little pussy from her once in awhile... And now I've finally figured out how to get it. I went though my sister's phone and found a bunch of dirty texts and naked pics she sent to some random guy. I'm pretty sure her boyfriend wouldn't be very happy if I forwarded him the texts. My little sister is doing yoga in her room right now. I think I'll stop by and let her know my good news. I'm sure we'll be able to work something out.... II. Psycho Brother Won't Stop - My little Sister hasn't been as compliant as I had hoped for... Once I blackmailed her and fucked her, I was convinced she would fall in love with me rather quickly. It's been over a week and my sister Tiffany barely looks at me when I enter a room, and just walks away when I try to explain my actions or apologize. I know some would consider my methods cruel, possibly insane, but I have a greater purpose in mind... If I could just get my little sister to see that we're perfect for each other... I've chain smoked out on the porch too long thinking about this over and over. I know it's very late, but I think I'll go to Tiffany's room and try one more time to make this work.... III. Sister's Warm Welcome - My Brother has been gone for almost six months. I didn't even say bye to him before he left for college. I hated him so much. Blackmailing and manipulating me into having sex with him, he was such a bastard. He's lucky I never got pregnant. I tried to resist him, but he just kept pushing over and over again. And then I started hating myself because part of me liked it, and didn't want it to stop... A few months after he left I finally started to come to terms with what happened between us, and my feelings about it. And I realized that I missed my brother more than anything. I know it was fucked up that he made me have sex with him in the first place, but I don't care anymore. I want it to happen again. Now I know I love my brother just as much as he loved me. He got home from college a few hours ago for spring break. I think he's watching TV right now. It's about time to go have a little talk with my brother, I have some good news for him....

[URL =http://imagetwist.com/yzi4tz49aatv/13.jpg.html][/URL] [URL =http://imagetwist.com/3vrlh479ld59/14.jpg.html][/URL]
[URL =http://imagetwist.com/trztpib1y9mz/15.jpg.html][/URL] [URL =http://imagetwist.com/eewl20r05kij/16.jpg.html][/URL]
[URL =http://imagetwist.com/egqpq193g05f/17.jpg.html][/URL] [URL =http://imagetwist.com/czxoik471l52/18.jpg.html][/URL]

File size: 232MB
Resolution: 640x360
Duration: 00:51:20
File type: FLV

DOWNLOAD:  https://fboom.me/file/26674df207826/Love_My_Brother.flv

Yuhuuuuuu

« Reply #1065 on: January 02, 2019, 10:08:02 PM »
Son Becomes a Man

My mom is so excited to see me off to college, but we discover that our room only has one bed. She calls the front desk and this is all that they have left. We will just have to make it work. I loan her my clothes to wear since she usually sleeps in the nude, but as I'm watching her sleep, I can't help but admire every inch of her body. the temptation is too strong and I softly touch her pussy and grope her huge tits. She wakes up and realizes what I'm doing, but she seems okay with it. In fact, she starts caressing her hard nipple before sliding her hand down my pants, reaching for my hard cock and starts rubbing her pussy. I just have to taste my sexy mom and I end up making her cum with my tongue. She is so turned on now that she puts my big, hard dick in her mouth before sliding it inside of her and riding me as her big tits bounce and she's moaning with pure pleasure. I fuck her until I cum inside of her and she lets my cum ooze out of her pussy.
My mom is working out in the gym and I can't help but admire how tight and round her ass looks in her spandex. She starts stretching and the temptation becomes too much. She is startled when I can't contain myself and grab her ass. I came home all the way from college just to have some more of my smoking hot mom. She asks me what am I doing and warns me that my dad is taking a nap in the next room, but I can't contain my desire for her. I lift up her sports bra and grab her huge tits. She tries to resist, but finds it very hard to as I rub her pussy through her tight workout pants. I end up fucking her all over the workout equipment and blowing my huge load on her sexy tits.

File size: 458MB
Resolution; 960x540
Duration: 00:38:18

DOWNLOAD:  https://fboom.me/file/c4610669eea94/alexisfawntab.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

« Reply #1066 on: January 03, 2019, 07:46:00 AM »
Watching Movie With My Brother

I just wanted to watch the movie. My older brother was on the couch watching it with me. I knew something was weird because he never wants to hang out with me. Ever since I let him move into my place a few moths ago, he just ignores me. He's always out partying with his friends and I'm usually asleep when he comes home... Tonight was different. He came home early and he was in good mood. A few minutes into the movie he started touching my butt. I told him to stop but he just laughed. He touched my pussy and asked me why I was wet. I was so scared but it did feel good. I didn't know what to do... I can't believe I just let him do it. I even told him to cum inside me. I'm worried, I'm not sure what I should do, but all I can think about is having my brother inside me again....

File size: 1.18GB
Duration: 00:20:29

DOWNLOAD:  https://fboom.me/file/b98ae8ab6df59/Family-Therapy-Now-Playing.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

« Reply #1067 on: January 03, 2019, 05:27:14 PM »
I Thought We Shared a Moment Dad

Hunny?what are you doing? Is that mom?s robe?
Yeah you said you only want to be with mom, so I thought this would help you think of her?
No honey, this isn?t right! I told you the other day, we can?t do this!
Dad?yes we can. I thought we shared a moment together?
That was an accident, I wasn?t in my right mind?
Come on dad, I can?t stop thinking about you? Since that night I?ve been wanting you so bad. Last night I was touching myself to the thought of you inside of me.
Sweetie this is so wrong, but I can?t stop thinking about you either. Fuck?. I am so hard for you right now!
Dad?is it okay if I feel you through your shorts?
Your mother can walk in at any time! We have to be quiet if we?re really doing this?
One more thing dad, I want to fuck you in the bed you share with mom?
Watch as I lead my daughter into my wife?s and my bedroom, and let go of my carnal desires to feel every inch of her soft young body?.until I explode my fatherly load deep inside her pussy!

File size: 497MB
Duration: 00:18:48

DOWNLOAD:  https://fboom.me/file/17550a7824774/I_Thought_We_Shared_a_Moment_Dad.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

« Reply #1068 on: January 04, 2019, 03:08:39 AM »
Backstage Ass For Dad

Daddy and I got to the woodshed a bit early for Gapetoberfest last year. Once we had the banner set up I figured we might have time to sneak in a quickie. Daddy was worried someone would see us but I was so howny I didn't care. I started sucking his cock on the couch and Daddy soon forgot about where we were. I rode his cock for a few minutes then he took me from behind. Just as Daddy was about to cum we heard someone coming so he exploded inside me to minimize the mess. I hope nobody was recording that!!

File size: 429MB
Duration: 00:07:06

DOWNLOAD:  https://fboom.me/file/19701e5034ff0/Backstage_Ass_for_Dad_HD.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

« Reply #1069 on: January 04, 2019, 12:49:33 PM »
Getting Her Son Sperm Inside Her Pussy

File size: 530MB
Resolution: 1024x576
Duration: 00:30:10

DOWNLOAD:  https://fboom.me/file/7dbfca0c9b3ad/Family_Mother_Son.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

« Reply #1070 on: January 04, 2019, 10:27:58 PM »
Mommie Found My Selfies And Kicked Daddy Out

Dear Diary,

I feel so bad for Daddy it drives me crazy. A few nights after I raved him on the couch mommie was looking at pictures with me and one popped up. Next thing I knew she was screaming at me while throwing Daddy out. She threatened Daddy with legal action if I went with him so I stayed put.
A week or so later I went to see dads new place. When I walked in I could tell he was upset so I decided to cheer him up the only way I knew how. I unzipped his pants and started sucking his cock in a flash. Daddy was so hard it wasn't long before I had him inside me. I rode Daddy for a bit then he took the lead and pounded my pussy proper. He made me cum so hard he lost control and came inside me. If I get pregnant mommie will destroy us both.

File size: 719MB
Duration: 00:11:59

DOWNLOAD:  https://fboom.me/file/8925380f5351e/Mommie_Found_My_Selfies.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

« Reply #1071 on: January 05, 2019, 08:07:53 AM »
Daddy?s Spying Eyes

Young, petite Nora is blossoming into a woman, discovering needs and desires that she never knew before, but she?s learning quickly. So, when she feels tingly in her private area, a dampness making her panties wet and sticky, her thighs squeezing together to relieve the throbbing need between her legs, she knows to go to her room and slide her fingers into her undies to play with herself. Still in her school uniform, she sits on her bed, legs spread wide and eyes closed in bliss, while her her dainty hand rubs her wet cunt, her stiff nub of a clit. Daddy has noticed that she?s been spending a lot of time in her room, alone, lately, and his curiosity gets the better of him. Opening her door just a crack, he peeks inside. He almost can?t believe it when he sees his little girl fluffing her muffin and moaning like a slut. Can this be the baby girl that he bounced on his knee and tucked into bed? He realizes that she?s turning into a beautiful, young woman, about the same time that he realizes that his cock has grown big and stiff in his jeans. Distracted by lust, he bumps into the door, the sound startling young Nora. She looks up to see
her daddy looking at her in a way he never has. Too innocent to recognize the desire burning in his eyes, she feels her girl parts go all gooey under the intense gaze. ?Daddy! Are you watching me??, she exclaims with a mixture of embarrassment and arousal. He steps into the room and tells her to continue to touch herself, while at the same time, freeing his rock-hard erection. She stares at it, eyes going wide with wonder and excitement. ?It?s so BIG!? is all she can say. Their lust obvious to the both of them now, his little girl turns around, on her hands and knees, presenting the slick entrance to her virgin hole to her daddy. Holding her soft, rounded hips in his large hands, he pushes forcefully at her tender opening, the folds of her cunt stretching impossibly to accommodate the thick shaft invading parts of her body that have never been touched. Lost in their passion, they rut like beasts, moaning and gasping, filthy words spilling from his baby girl?s lips, until they both reach the point of no return. ?Cum inside your baby girl!? his daughter cries, her own pussy spasming in climax, back arched to let more of daddy?s cock inside. He grunts, as his hands lock around her young body, and she can feel the heat, the pulsations deep within her, as his balls unload a flood of goo. Satisfied and content, daddy goes to make dinner, while his little girl curls up for a nap.

File size: 234MB
Duration: 00:06:43

DOWNLOAD:  https://fboom.me/file/dcb6a8fe6fcc5/Daddys_Spying_Eyes.wmv

Yuhuuuuuu

« Reply #1072 on: January 05, 2019, 05:47:50 PM »
Christmas Cum Daddy/Daughter

Normally such a good girl, she?s been working herself up for so long, just edging herself to a wet and needy frenzy. She?s only too eager to pump the plastic penis deep inside her young pussy.
When Max shoves his thick erection in her face, she gobbles it like a good, little girl, licking and sucking, desperate to please her daddy. Compelled by his lust, Max manhandles the tiny girl,
sliding himself inside her juicy snatch, filling her up more than any of the boys she?s ever been with. Gasping and moaning, she cums, crying out for her daddy?s cock to fuck her harder, deeper,
to empty his cum in her hungry cunt. Who can disappoint their baby girl? Tossing his head back, he roars, his cock pulsing inside her, stretching her out even more and driving her wild. His
balls tighten and then dump a father-load of sperm into his little girl. What a heat warming scene! Christmas is all about family, after all.

File size: 301MB
Duration: 00:08:51

DOWNLOAD:  https://fboom.me/file/b6144be69fac7/Christmas_Cum.wmv

Yuhuuuuuu

« Reply #1073 on: January 06, 2019, 03:23:54 AM »
My Sister High Life

Van Wylde has snuck into Angel Smalls' bedroom to acquire video evidence of his stepsister getting high. When she asks what she can do to keep Van from ratting her out, he asks her to make a sexy video telling a friend of theirs that she likes him. She kicks Van out, but he spies on her as she strips down and makes her sexy video. It's so hot that Van can't help but whip it out and masturbate. When Angel catches Van jerking it to her, she flips out. Van claims that now that only way to keep him from telling is for her to take care of his stiffie. She protests at first, but eventually agrees to go through with it. After starting out with a blowjob, Angel lays back on the bed and spreads her legs so that he can slam into her petite body. Driving his stepsister to one climax isn't enough for Van. He orders Angel up onto her hands and knees, and the blonde happily obliges. Pushing her rump backwards, she impales herself on Van's cock and then takes her turn doing all the work pumping him in and out of her while he stands still and lets her set the pace. When Angel gradually falls to the bed, Van finally starts thrusting his hips to keep her pussy pulsing. Climbing onto the bed, Van gets on his back so that Angel can once again take the lead by delivering a booty-bouncing fuck. He could watch her tender ass quiver forever as she works her hips up and down in deep long strokes, and Angel obliges by giving him one hell of a show. When she turns around to continue her stiffie ride in cowgirl style, Van gets an equally tantalizing chance to watch her small boobs bounce. With Angel's final orgasm in the books, it's her turn to get Van off. She makes it happen with her soft hands until he loses his load all over her bald twat. Angel's afterglow is cut short when Van slaps his cock on her puss, an act that she finds so heinous that she kicks him out of the bedroom.

File size: 4.78GB
Duration: 00:26:45

DOWNLOAD:  https://fboom.me/file/9c54d819b71b1/nastyplace17.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

« Reply #1074 on: January 06, 2019, 01:01:34 PM »
Daddies Anal CumSlut Kitty

This Is The Longest & One Of The Best/Most Thoughtout Vids That I?ve Done So Far! This is The First B/G Vid That I?ve Done That Includes Extra Long POV & Wide Angle Shot Scenes! // Firstly, I Tease Daddy By Showing Off My Tail, Flashing My Cute Princess Parts & Fucking My Ass With A Pink Glass Toy. Next, Daddy Puts Me On My Leash While I Suck & Slobber On His Big Raging Cock. Next, Daddy Fingers My Tight Little Ass Till He Decides It?s Time To Put His Thick Cock Inside Me & Fuck Me Till My Little Ass Gapes. Finally, Daddy Fucks Me In 5 Other Positions Till He Makes A Huge Anal CreamPie That I End Up Licking Off My Fingers!

File size: 1.87GB
Duration: 00:26:00

DOWNLOAD:  https://fboom.me/file/dc1ea58fb4269/Daddies_Anal_CumSlut_Kitty.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

« Reply #1075 on: January 06, 2019, 10:42:53 PM »
Sister's Confession

Part One - Newly divorced, Casey, is visiting her divorced brother, hoping to get away for a while. They are reminiscing and being playful in the pool, which turns into flirting as they end up stripping each other's swimsuits off and having an intense, unexpected kiss. Things get a little awkward and Casey decides to go inside.
When her brother gets out of the shower, she is sitting on his bed waiting for him to talk. He is uncomfortable, but she makes it clear that everything is okay. He is her big brother and he has always looked out for her, there is nothing wrong with that. They start sensually making out and she reaches for his cock, and sucks it with longing. He grabs her and pulls her sexy, firm body on top of him, sliding his hard cock inside of her. This might be wrong, but it feels so right. Their years worth of secret longing and pent-up desire explode with one more orgasm from her and he blows his load inside of her, watching as his cums drips out of his sister's freshly fucked pussy.
Part Two - Casey decides to wake her brother up with a surprise morning blowjob. She takes the covers off of his naked body and slowly begins to suck his dick. She takes moments to stop and look at it with so much desire, before she continues to wrap her lips around it and continue to give him pleasure. When he gets close, she sucks his balls and strokes his cock until he cums all over her arm and shoulder. Her huge smile implies that she very satisfied with what she has done and whispers, "Good bye. I love you!"

File size: 933MB
Duration: 00:42:13

DOWNLOAD:  https://fboom.me/file/0e4cb5bc1d900/cassycavertHD.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

« Reply #1076 on: January 07, 2019, 08:24:04 AM »
Cory Chase Is Creampie MILF

Fuck my neighbor Cory is hot. She?s always in that swimming pool behind her house in her tight bathing suits, it just drives me wild. My favorite hobby is watching her through her back living room window. One day when she?s alone in the house my hopes and dreams come true. She opens up her robe and begins masturbating right there on her couch. She glances in my direction and screams in anger. ?Get over here!?

A white hot fear takes over me. I?m in so much trouble. I nearly faint when she whispers ?Did that turn you on?? My eyes open up wide and I?m frozen to the ground as she slides over to me. Pulling down my pants she exposes my hard cock and puts me in her mouth. I can barely think, her warm lips around me, as she goes back and forth on me.

?Fill me full of cum? She whispers to me, hopping up on the couch and spreading her legs. My body goes on autopilot as she takes me and fucks me silly. Moaning and thrusting I feel myself quiver and shoot my sticky hot load deep inside of her.

File size: 773MB
Duration: 00:11:46

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/162e4bf01c4cc/Cory_Chase_in_Creampie_MILF.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

« Reply #1077 on: January 07, 2019, 06:01:24 PM »
Daughter fucks her Daddy

File size: 660MB
Duration: 00:25:02

DOWNLOAD:  https://fboom.me/file/b6222f7948fab/If_The_Eyes_Didn%27t_See.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

« Reply #1078 on: January 08, 2019, 03:41:58 AM »
Mom Lends A Helping Hand

Chris has been in the hospital from a bad accident and is paralyzed from the waist down. Because of his circumstances and it being so soon after the accident, the only way he can be discharged from the hospital is he has to have someone stay with him so he agrees to stay at his mother?s home. Ever since the accident Chris has had constant erections but no matter how hard he tries, he cannot ejaculate.Synopsis Chris is laying in bed at his mother?s (Carol) house when she comes in to tell him goodnight and leaves and shuts his bedroom door. A short time later she walks by his bedroom door only to hear him yelling something like this. ?fuck me, why can?t I cum?! Fuck it hurts and won?t go down!?Not suspecting Chris is talking about his cock, his mother Carol rapidly knocks on the door and walks in only to get the shock of her life when she sees is large erection. He stammers and stutters until she asks him what?s wrong? After he finally explains the problem he is having, she?s extremely nervous and hesitant and explains while it is extremely wrong, she will give him a hand job but that?s as far as she can go. She?s extremely hesitant but finally start stroking his cock but when he still can?t cum, she decides to give him a blowjob but once again explains that?s as far as she can go. As she began sucking his cock, she begins to get highly excited and opened herself up to the possibility she might have to go farther than she expected.When he still doesn?t cum, she starts to disrobe and makes him promise he can never tell a soul what she?s about to do. She then climbs on top of him and begins riding his cock with her back towards him and when he still doesn?t cum, she turns around to face him and rides his cock vigorously all the time moaning about what a fantastic cock he?s wielding whereupon he begins to play with her breasts. She might even say things like. ?Oh Jesus me Chris, your cock is so much bigger than your father?s. Oh my, mommy can?t get enough of your big cock! Oh Chris, it?s like your cock was made for mommy?s pussy!?His mother gets so lost in the moment, she starts to orgasm and without warning he starts cumming inside of her. Chris begins to panic but she quickly calms him by saying something like. ?Don?t worry, I think it would be fantastic to have your baby. Don?t you think it would be wonderful for mommy to have your baby? Don?t worry Chris, if you didn?t get me pregnant this time, we can keep practicing until you do.?

File size: 1.32GB
Duration: 00:22:27

DOWNLOAD:  https://fboom.me/file/c79968a825fb7/Mom_Lends_A_Helping_Hand.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

« Reply #1079 on: January 08, 2019, 01:19:01 PM »
Gamer Stepdaughter

My daughter is addicted to gaming. So when I went into her room she begged me to let her play to level 69. ?Please daddy I am almost there! Can I do something for you, anything so I can keep playing?? ?What are you going to do for me?? I asked. Then she started caressing her tits and flashing me. What if you and I have some fun together since mom is not here. You can touch me and I will keep playing my game.? She got on her knees and bent over in front of me with her big ass hanging out of her short little shorts. Damn, she is hot! She looks so much like her mom. Fine, I will let you play your game while I play with your pussy.

File size: 929MB
Duration: 00:11:49

DOWNLOAD:  https://fboom.me/file/8cb6a244571bd/Gamer_Stepdaughter.mp4