Author Topic: BALLBUSTING DOMINAS  (Read 11621 times)

trampledax

Re: BALLBUSTING DOMINAS
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2017, 07:17:15 AM »
MILKED AND BUSTED - Smurf, Scarlett, Marley & Brook - Girl Group Over Power Nut ATTACK!

This little dude thought he was going to have a fair one on one LIGHT fantasy wrestling match with just one girl. Only request from him was no shots to the nuts. But when the match was about to begin 3 other girls came storming in the room and just completely attacked him. He knew he had been set up and tried to make a run for the door but he didn't stand a chance. They started taking nut shots, scissoring him, smothering him, punching his body and nuts. Everything all at once and he was completely overwhelmed. His poor nut package turned a shade of bright red. Something he did not sign on for. One girl would be choking him with a leg lock of some sort while another one wold sit on his face and all the while he had the other girls going for his nuts. Eventually Brook does a full weight facesit and puts him out.

He wakes back up but the girls were not done with him. This time just Scarlett, and Marley. They wanted to keep having fun. He tried to make a break for the door, but once again overpowered by the girl group. Keep in mind this room is hot as balls and stuffy. And the girls have been at it for sometime so they are sweaty and gross. No deodorant. No morning showers. They start forcing their stinky sweaty armpits into his face and making him smell them. More facesitting and breast smothering. Some of the moves she was putting him in had him completely stretched out, definitely has some martial arts/wrestling experience. All the while he's still getting nut shots here and there. He begged to leave, had enough, He tried to make a run for the door again, and she took him one on one. Twice. He fought back with his all his might and she manhandled him down to the ground. Completely humiliatingly losing to a girl. He was now sweating, injured, exhausted, balls bright red,, and just wanted to get the hell out of there. But just stood no chance.

The girls in the clip are Smurf, Scarlett, Marley and Brook. Definitely an interesting and sexy clip.

File Size 784 MB
Duration 00 : 19 : 18
Resolution 1920 x 1080
Format : MP4

Download file - 784.4 MB

trampledax

« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2017, 07:19:48 AM »
Femdom Empire - Skyla Novea - Amazon Busted   

Princess Skyla Novea is sexy amazon who is discovering her dominance and sadism towards male submissives. She is finds it amusing to bully her adoring minions. She grabs this twerp by the balls and tells him that are finally going to get attention from her.. too bad it in the form of her boot kicking his groin. Skyla tells him to stare at her perfect tits as they bounce up and down from kicking his balls.

File Size 800 MB
Duration 00 : 09 : 29
Resolution 1920 x 1080

Download file - 800.1 MB

trampledax

« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2017, 11:41:12 AM »
Ballbusting Chicks - The Hunteress - Domination and Destruction!

She breaks his will and really makes him beg for more and even harder kicks in his testicles. Fatal with a Mistress like this! She not only destroys his balls with unbelievable brutal kicks and breaks his will, she also breaks his finger bones as he tries to cover the precious "family jwels" with his hands.

File Size 335 MB
Duration 00 : 08 : 41
Resolution 1920 x 1080

Download file - 335.4 MB

trampledax

« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2017, 11:43:52 AM »
Mistress Dometria - Ultimate Ballbusting Challenge

I love ballbusting. Cardio and sadism all in one. What's not to like? This hardcore player has brought me his balls. He looks like a beautiful Jesus-boy with his stubble and long curly hair and I am going to give his balls sheer hell for the next thirty minutes. If you ever wondered how ‘real' ballbusting is, you won't wonder after this. I wanted close-ups of actual impact so you can see the balls flatten, jump and jerk as the kicks and punches go in, so you can see exactly how hard I am pummeling those nuts. The slave keeps a hard on through most of the session and sometimes he gets even harder the more I batter him. This guy must have titanium nuts!! That's ultimate ballbusting. As you know, I am a martial arts trained bodybuilder, so when I bust there is no doubting the force and power involved. I begin with a hundred frontal kicks in the balls and then pump heavy rapid knee piledrivers into his groin. Using the overhead bars in my dungeon I swing in the air to deliver flying double-kicks into his nuts. When he does go down in total agony, I reviove him with the smell of my cunt, then stamp on his nuts in return. And that is only the beginning.

File Size 323 MB
Duration 00 : 10 : 28
Resolution 1920 x 1080

Download file - 323.1 MB

trampledax

« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2017, 11:48:40 AM »
Kinky Mistresses - Goddess Severa - My little CBT loser Slave

Goddess Severa is very dissapointet about her Slave. His cock is not really hard and she gives him the order to masturbate his cock till its rock hard. But it`s not working so well, so his cock gets punished with a litte cane.

File Size 284 MB
Duration 00 : 09 : 36
Resolution 1920 x 1080

Download file - 284.2 MB

trampledax

« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2017, 11:51:27 AM »

File Size 1.35 GB
Duration 00 : 28 : 48
Resolution 1920 x 1080

Download file - 1.4 GB

trampledax

« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2017, 11:53:52 AM »

File Size 329 MB
Duration 00 : 06 : 17
Resolution 1920 x 1080

Download file - 329.9 MB

trampledax

« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2017, 11:57:02 AM »

File Size 78 MB
Duration 00 : 05 : 41
Resolution 1920 x 1080

Download file - 76.8 MB

trampledax

« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2017, 12:00:12 PM »

File Size 45 MB
Duration 00 : 06 : 45
Resolution 1920 x 1080

Download file - 45.4 MB

trampledax

« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2017, 05:34:25 AM »
Club Stiletto - Ruby Enraylls & Princess Skylar - Bound and Ball Busted

Blond bombshells Domina Ruby and Princess Skylar are talking about their anger issues and the slave in front of them, his arms behind his back, is naturally nervous.  Skylar takes a metal flogger and takes the solid steel handle to his balls to get the fun started.  She swings the handle at his nuts a few dozen times and you can clearly hear how solid the impact is and the slave squirms and jumps about.  Ruby holds his cock up for more blows before the slave is turned so his backside is shown and she can continue to use the handle on his bruised berries.  Sometimes her aim is off and the handle bashes his legs causing even more discomfort and probably fear as he’s not sure what to expect next.  Look at the professional rope work Ruby has done on the slave in advance, his arms are secure and escape is impossible.  More swings of the handle and you can hear a real clapping sound against his balls and then Ruby gets into the act and starts to spank his balls with her hands before more swings of the handle from Skylar.  When Ruby finally swings the slave around to face the camera we see he is rock hard… maybe he likes this more than we thought.

As it turns out this was nothing but a warm up and the girls are ready to take their red stilettos to his balls to really finish him off.  Ruby’s shoes are covered in studs and she starts by kicking the slaves cock, balls and then laughs when she gets him right in the taint.  The girls then take turns slapping his cock and it bounces up and down giving them a great deal of enjoyment.  Everyone is laughing… well, almost everyone.  Skylar then really goes to town slapping his cock some more and then his balls, but because he’s squirming about so much, Ruby wraps her hands around his neck to keep him in place so Skylar can continue her assault on his not so private parts.  Ruby secures a collar and leash on the slave and as she holds it, the girls sit on the couch and start to bombard him with slaps, kicks with their stilettos, and then Skylar in bare feet and Ruby in nylon feet.  The best thing about a duo ballbusting session is that the action never stops, as one rests the other attacks, then they switch.  They even kick him in unison at one point.  The slaves balls and cock really get worked over in this hot ballbusting scene and literally hundreds of blows land before he finally falls to his knees.  You’ll love the Ladies sadistic passion and the slaves ability to take blow after blow.

File Size 664 MB
Duration 00 : 08 : 30
Resolution 1920 x 1080

Download file - 664.8 MB

trampledax

« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2017, 05:36:27 AM »

File Size 358 MB
Duration 00 : 07 : 14
Resolution 1920 x 1080

Download file - 358.7 MB

trampledax

« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2017, 05:39:02 AM »

File Size 1.3 GB
Duration 00 : 31 : 56
Resolution 1920 x 1080

Download file - 1.3 GB

trampledax

« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2017, 05:44:45 AM »
Brat Princess - Sasha Foxxx, Natalya & Mariah - Three Girls Ballbust until it Cant Get Up

Princesses Mariah, Natalya and Sasha love to ballbust together. It’s so much fun! They kick the slave until it drops. Making the slave drop in pain is so funny, they make him stand back up so that they can make him drop again! The girls giggle and cheer each other on. It’s a great time beating this loser up! They do some seesaw kicks, where one girl faces the slave and the other stands behind him. Then, one girl kicks him from the front while the other kicks from the back! Just like a seesaw! Yay! By the end the slave is rolling around on the floor, making lots of weird pain sounds. He cannot get up. Mariah prods him with her boot, “Get up stupid! I wanna kick you some more!” They are going to ballbust the slave until they are sure that it can’t get back up again.

File Size 693 MB
Duration 00 : 11 : 55
Resolution 1920 x 1080

Download file - 693.1 MB

trampledax

« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2017, 10:41:17 AM »
Ballbusting Chicks - Natalie Black - Leg Domination

Natalie kicks his boner away...
Her long legs turns him on. She dominates the horny man in this game of tease and denial by stomping and beating his erect cock and kicking him merciless in the balls, until his boner gets down again...

File Size 271 MB
Duration 00 : 07 : 02
Resolution 1920 x 1080

Download file - 271.4 MB

trampledax

« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2017, 10:46:37 AM »
Club Stiletto - Lady Bellatrix - Ball Busted Foot kisser

Lady Bellatrix is in town partying with her friend, Princess Jemma.  While Jemma’s outside having a smoke, Bellatrix teaches Jemma's ex-boyfriend Christian a lesson by giving him a ballbusting he won't soon forget.  He's being punished because he complained about his earlier ballbusting session.  As it turns out, that one was just a warm-up!  She takes her stilettos to his nuts, then steps on his foot before removing her shoes so she’ll have better traction to really go at him.  She instructs him to get on all fours so she can kick him from behind, and lets go with a volley of well-placed kicks.  She makes him kiss her feet which is surely a welcome relief for the slave.  Bellatrix is in a serious mood though and has him back on his feet within seconds.  She lands kick after kick, like the star kicker on a top football team.  The slave is back down on all fours while Bellatrix continues to deliver multiple kicks to his nuts.  He starts to cry but she couldn’t care less.  She makes him get up to take more, and every time he goes down, he’s told to kiss her feet.  She informs him that as a finale she’ll be giving him her three hardest kicks.  The slave trembles and as the final kick lands, he falls to his knees and instantly kisses her feet. "Off with you" she says, "Go clean the bathroom."  She mentions that her foot will probably be swollen tomorrow but she obviously had no choice but to teach the slave a lesson. 

This is all out ball kicking and is one clip you’ll definitely want to add to your collection.

File Size 530 MB
Duration 00 : 06 : 47
Resolution 1920 x 1080

Download file - 530.1 MB

trampledax

« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2017, 10:51:21 AM »
Kebranozes - Moni - Cheaper Than Vasectomy

Moni has a more efficient and cheaper method to sterilize a man than a vasectomy. She detonates your gonads using her MMA Skills and powerful legs.This video is SO HARD, SO HARD that it will cause you psychological ball pain from watching it.

File Size 509 MB
Duration 00 : 13 : 50
Resolution 1920 x 1080

Download file - 509.4 MB

trampledax

« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2017, 10:57:28 AM »
Kebranozes - Moni - Poor Agonizing Testicles

Moni doesn't like lazy employees, and this guy has not done a good job cleaning her pool. So she ties him up on the wall of pain, takes hard kicks , knees and punches over and over again until he's sorry for being born a man. His huge junk shake all aroung like it's being hit by a canon ball

File Size 641 MB
Duration 00 : 17 : 35
Resolution 1920 x 1080

Download file - 641.2 MB

trampledax

« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2017, 11:01:13 AM »
Lady Cruella - Defeted Bond - Hard ballbusting!

The secret agent 007 has a new case. He tries to hack the Evil Cruella's computer. But he is no lucky because Cruella comes home and catch him. Poor Bond has no weapon against the evil beauty. She starts interrogates him how is he and how sent him. Poor Bond tries keep his incognito but Crulella's interrogation is very efficient because she uses her sexy stockinged feet and high heels. She kicks very hard Bond's balls. Finally he collapses to her feet and tells she who is he.
This is a real and hard ballbusting video!

File Size 197 MB
Duration 00 : 17 : 01
Resolution 1920 x 1080

Download file - 197.4 MB

trampledax

« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2017, 11:05:46 AM »
Goddess Maya Liyer & Fetish Liza - Cock and Balls Onslaught

I introduce Fetish Liza to one of My little bitch slaves, so that We can have a little fun, We deserve a little fun don't you think? I keep lots of slaves around to amuse Me in the activities I enjoy and this particular one squeals like a girl when his cock and balls are punched, slapped, kicked etc. you get the idea. So while he may not be having the time of his life, I really enjoy building fear, inflicting pain and listening to the sounds I create.

Dressed in black leather and lace with long leather boots and leather gloves, Fetish Liza and I are in quite the mood to beat the cock and balls of this pathetic slave. Cuffed to a St Andrews cross this little bitch is going to take all the pain that We wish to serve up to him.

While he writhes in agony and squeals with each sharp kick to the balls, We laugh at him, laughing at the fact this pathetic excuse for a man begs Women like us to kick his balls. It always used to grovel at my feet begging to be used by Me, I decided that the only use I had for it was as a CBT slave, its little face when I told it this was priceless, never-the-less it has remained hooded in my presence ever since, I cant even remember what it looks like, I objectify all My slaves . Existing only as a cock and balls for Me to abuse whenever I feel, then left to whimper at My feet.

File Size 552 MB
Duration 00 : 11 : 59
Resolution 1920 x 1080

Download file - 552.7 MB

trampledax

« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2017, 11:09:37 AM »
Mistress T - Tricked Into Ballbusting

Hoping to get a little action this dummy will agree to anything. I coyly get him to play along with a little game that ends up in his balls getting destroyed. Ha ha!

File Size 465 MB
Duration 00 : 15 : 51
Resolution 1920 x 1080

Download file - 465.8 MB