Author Topic: BALLBUSTING DOMINAS  (Read 11618 times)

trampledax

BALLBUSTING DOMINAS
« on: June 17, 2017, 10:23:39 AM »
ClubStiletto - Miss Jasmine, Domina Ruby - Ball Bashing Fun

Our slave finds himself alone, naked and in the presence of two true sadists, Domina Ruby and Miss Jasmine. Jasmine asks him, “Are you ok, would you like a warmup, to be coddled?” “Yes”, he foolishly replies. Jasmine gives his balls a few gentle slaps and then squeezes them as hard as she can which make Ruby laugh with pleasure. Coddle, my ass. Less than a minute into the scene Jasmine is already delivering round after round of knees to the balls and then she holds his arms behind his back so Ruby can deliver kick after kick to his already swelling nuts. Then a surprise attack from behind as Jasmine has taken hold of a giant black dildo and she starts swatting his cock and balls with that as well. The reaction from the slave is such that they decide to really take that solid rubber cock to his mid-section. The slave is practically leaving his feet as Jasmine swings the tool at his cock, balls and even his stomach. Over the next five minutes it’s a non-stop assault on the slave with him standing and kneeling on all fours. When two sadists get together the action never really stops until the slave is destroyed. They are brutal!

File Size 204 MB
Duration 00 : 06 : 56
Resolution 1920 x 1080
Format : MP4

Download file - 204.4 MB

trampledax

Re: BALLBUSTING DOMINAS
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2017, 10:24:55 AM »
Ballbusting Chicks - Alexandra & Tatjana - Medical Perversions (Full Movie)

A prisoner in handcuffs is delivered to a field hospital out in the woods. Two sadistic women are supposed to humiliate and punish him, and to suggest castration to him for what he did... They examine and torture his genitals, kick him with their high heels hard in the balls, tie up his foreskin to pull the cock up for a ball sack beating... This and much more while one of the women tease him with her skimpy outfit and the other with her mini skirt while punishing him and to make his cock hard and cum in front of them...  At cumming both women kick him in the balls while he still masturbates... They ruin his orgasm and beat up his manhood further!

File Size 1.07 GB
Duration 00 : 28 : 29
Resolution 720 x 576

Download file - 1.1 GB

trampledax

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2017, 10:26:02 AM »
Mistress Tangent - No Choice

File Size 695 MB
Duration 00 : 22 : 04
Resolution 1280 x 720

Download file - 695.0 MB

trampledax

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2017, 06:18:52 AM »
Ballbusting Habeeb!

This one is just Me kicking his balls in. Can u believe he had the NERVE to get a HARDON while I was kicking him??? I made fun of him because this is probably the most “action” a hairy arab like him has gotten in a while! LOL! Guess he really LOVED the feeling of My sexy stockinged feet SLAMMING into his BALLS! LOL!!!

File Size 278 MB
Duration 00 : 08 : 05
Resolution 1280 x 720

Download file - 279.0 MB

trampledax

« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2017, 06:26:11 AM »
Ballbusting Chicks - Angela Diablo - Jerk After Hard Ball Kicks

Brutal ruin of his orgasm. After lots of tease and denial the beautiful but devious lady wants him to jerk off in front of her. Then as he cums she beats his squirting cock full force and with endless left, right hits from her gloved hand. His cock hurt like hell. Also ultra hard slaps in the face with her gloved hands, beating of the erected cock, brutal kicking right in his tied up bollocks...

File Size 434 MB
Duration 00 : 08 : 05
Resolution 1920 x 1080

Download file - 434.9 MB

trampledax

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2017, 09:05:29 AM »
Jasmine Mendez - Beating the Arab out of "it"

This last week, I was visited my one of my Arab Slaves and well I was not happy to see the pig gained 30 pounds. This gave me extra reason to beat him extra hard. LOL not that I need a reason besides the fact that he's a Loser, I love treating my pigs like punching bags and beating up these idiots, not only do i get an awesome work out but I get to hear them beg for mercy.Here's a fun Fact Fempets, I have NO Safewords and I am MercilessIt Pays To Be A Mean Girl!Pig receives many kicks and punches to his testicles and face whoops !

File Size 505 MB
Duration 00 : 06 : 11
Resolution 1920 x 1080

Download file - 505.4 MB

trampledax

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2017, 09:09:45 AM »
Ballbusting Chicks - Sophia Black - Marked!

Although his ass is already spangled with red marks, the rest of his back is still snow-white. So the sadistic Mistress Sophia Black decides to do something about this. She whips his back and again his already aching ass ruthless, grabs his genitals to humiliate and threaten him with an even harder punishment. At the end skinny boys ass and back is spangled with nasty marks of female brutality!

File Size 302 MB
Duration 00 : 06 : 37
Resolution 1920 x 1080

Download file - 302.5 MB

trampledax

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2017, 09:10:38 AM »
Ella Kross - Brutally Kicking My Slave`s Balls... Extra Vicous!

It`s not unusual for me to wake up in a bad mood and the best way to cheer myself up is to take my anger out on one of my slaves. In this video I make one of my obedient submissives stand naked before me and repeatedly deliver powerful kicks to his delicate balls. I pull no punches as I strike him over and over again while he buckles in pain. Confusing his senses, I pause long enough to begin gently stroking his cock but quickly return to abusing his tender balls. I knee him in the crotch before delivering a kick so painful that he falls to his knees. For minutes on end I punish him with kicks so brutal that eventually he can no longer stand. I laugh at his agony as I take a seat and make him kiss my feet. This definitely put me in a much better mood!

File Size 323 MB
Duration 00 : 06 : 16
Resolution 1920 x 1080

Download file - 323.3 MB

trampledax

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2017, 01:07:08 PM »
Obey Melanie - Feet versus Balls

By request I force a slave to adore My gorgeous feet and allow him to lick them before using them to pound his aching balls. Once they are cleaned I shove My feet in his mouth and then begin kicking his testicles repeatedly. I destroy his balls with the very same feet he was so eager to worship. I enjoy ever minute as My feet pound his cum filled sac. What's more powerful? My feet or your nuts?

File Size 765 MB
Duration 00 : 09 : 45
Resolution 1920 x 1080

Download file - 765.2 MB

trampledax

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2017, 06:47:10 AM »
Ballbusting Chicks - Rapture - Pool Peeper

Here is an example of how a pervert pool peeper who is watching those young girls in the shower through peep holes should be treated. A tall, muscular and sadistic woman in a modern bathing suit takes care of him. After pulling down his pants he stands naked in front of her. She call him Peeping Tom, kicks his ass but more she likes to kick him right in the nuts because it certainly hurts more! But not only the corporal punishment his humiliating for the peeper also when she laughs out loud at the sight of his small penis.

File Size 297 MB
Duration 00 : 07 : 42
Resolution 1920 x 1080

Download file - 297.4 MB

trampledax

« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2017, 06:49:24 AM »
Femme Fatale Films - The Hunteress & Cate Fury - Blasted Balls

Featuring Cate Fury, The Hunteress.

Extreme Ball Busting for the connoisseur is delivered up by The Hunteress and Cate Fury. They team up to pulverise his balls from the front and back, standing and on his knees, there is just no let up for the eager to please slave. To ensure his balls feel their full force, his cock is taped up to keep it out of the way... no cock cushioning from the hammer blows he receives from these two stunning, yet brutal Dommes!

File Size 459 MB
Duration 00 : 20 : 26
Resolution 1920 x 1080

Download file - 459.0 MB

trampledax

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2017, 06:52:07 AM »
Ballbusting Chicks - Mistress Rose Wood - No Mercy For Your Balls!

He is lucky to be kicked in his bollocks by the hottest Ballbusting Mistress. Long powerful legs, sexy outfit and slender, toned figure. She has no mercy for men at all! Endless brutal kicking, stomping, punching and beating. From the beginning until the end. She kicks him brutal in the nuts With her pointy high heels. Force him down on the floor, stomps his bollocks, sits on him while beating his bouncing testicles like crazy...

File Size 389 MB
Duration 00 : 10 : 06
Resolution 720 x 480

Download file - 389.1 MB

trampledax

« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2017, 06:55:11 AM »
Clubdom - Sasha Foxxx & Reagan Lush - Exercising With Their Slave

Goddess Sasha Foxxx and Reagan Lush have their slave out doors and notice that his balls look a little swollen. Sasha Foxx twists them around while Reagan Lush pokes them with her fingernail. Since the Goddesses weren't able to get their workout in today, they are going to get it with their slave by busting his heavy balls. Reagan Lush slaps his legs to get him to expose his pathetic little ball sack so Sasha Foxx can kick his pathetic balls. Reagan Lush gets the opportunity to bust his balls as well with a few swift kicks to his pathetic slut sacks. The Goddesses take turns torturing their slave's balls by kicking him repeatedly.

File Size 329 MB
Duration 00 : 03 : 46
Resolution 1920 x 1080

Download file - 329.1 MB

trampledax

« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2017, 06:57:54 AM »
Clubdom - Michelle Lacy - Ball Destroyer

Goddess Michelle Lacy is disgusted by her slaves pathetic slut sacks. She informs her slave that she intends to destroy his worthless balls and starts poking them with her fingertips. Not happy with the amount of pain she is inflicting, she stands up her slave and kicks his gross slut sacks repeatedly until he falls over in pain. Goddess Michelle doesn't relent and still tortures his worthless balls while her slave is crying on his knees like a little bitch

File Size 299 MB
Duration 00 : 06 : 24
Resolution 1920 x 1080

Download file - 299.8 MB

trampledax

« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2017, 07:01:19 AM »
Ballbusting Chicks - Natalie Black - Horny Boy

This horny boy gets a severe punishment. She takes advantage of his stiff cock for a hard and merciless cock beating. Then she sits on his back and use him as her horse with the ball leash for the reins. Surprisingly when she kicks him many times hard in the balls, the cock of the perverted boy gets up again...

File Size 386 MB
Duration 00 : 10 : 01
Resolution 1920 x 1080

Download file - 386.2 MB

trampledax

« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2017, 07:03:57 AM »
My Manhood Belongs To You, To Kick, Rip, And Tear Right Through! (Goddess Amadahy)

In honor of Goddess Amadahy

Shot from a slave POV perspective, you witness Goddess Amadahy as she has you recite her mantra. You witness your testicles being ripped apart and multiple stitches were required for them to be patched up. (same as in what actually happened). The picture on Twitter happened with an additional 17 minutes of testicular homicide to go. You have got to get this clip to see the end result for yourself as she is just getting started. A must for Goddess Amadahy fans and a highly unique clip. lowest possible price! get it before it is gone!

File Size 717 MB
Duration 00 : 21 : 08
Resolution 1920 x 1080

Download file - 717.5 MB

trampledax

« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2017, 07:07:05 AM »
Kinkysexbox - Lady Anna Solis & Princess Rachel - Crucifixion For Slave Tommy

It is time for crucifixion for slave Tommy. he has to carry the cross while the ladies whip him brutally and kick his balls till he lost the cross!

File Size 362 MB
Duration 00 : 09 : 40
Resolution 1920 x 1080

Download file - 362.1 MB

trampledax

« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2017, 07:09:56 AM »
Amadahy - Extreme Bonerbusting attention - HACKER - attention! - We Love Ballbusting

Goddess Amadahy has you get hard so she can trample,stomp, jump full force on your hard cock. She even does the riverdance on your penis! When all is said and done, your cock is full of bruises and a layer of skin has been peeled away at the tip! The reason this clip is so long is because Goddess Amadahy refused to stop until your cock gets all bruised up.

This clip is pretty extreme!

File Size 631 MB
Duration 00 : 19 : 01
Resolution 1920 x 1080

Download file - 631.4 MB

trampledax

« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2017, 07:13:11 AM »
She Owns Your Manhood - Macy Cartel - Macy Kicks Balls in Class

Macy Cartel has already fucked her teacher hard in the ass with her strapon, and totally humiliated him in his own classroom. She isn’t even close to done with him. She needs a letter of recommendation for college, and she is going to destroy his balls if he doesn’t do it perfectly.

File Size 277 MB
Duration 00 : 07 : 41
Resolution 960 x 540

Download file - 277.6 MB

trampledax

« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2017, 07:14:48 AM »
Amadahy - Brutal Knees Of Fury!

In the immediate aftermath of bruising up your cock like never before, Goddess Amadahy is not done destroying you in fun and inventive ways. Her next sadistic action, is to use her strong and athletic legs to smash your cock and balls with her knees at full force! There is such incredible genital sensitivity after she has kicked and smashed your cock and balls with her perfect butt, bringing the hammer down on your fragile baby maker. Even the smallest blows send waves of pain and anguish into your being but she does not hold back at crushing your very essence.

File Size 269 MB
Duration 00 : 07 : 28
Resolution 1920 x 1080

Download file - 270.0 MB