Author Topic: I'll sit on your face - FaceSitting / Pussy Worship  (Read 38805 times)

skvonch

Re: I'll sit on your face - FaceSitting / Pussy Worship
« Reply #560 on: March 16, 2024, 03:07:25 PM »
Zara Bizarr - Chaste Slaves Used As A Seat Cushion

Free Download>>> K2S(306.31 MB) <<<Enjoy your viewing!

00:06:56 |  306 MB |  mp4 , 1920x1080

facesitting, femdom, mistress

Thumbnails:

Best wishes! :)

skvonch

« Reply #561 on: March 26, 2024, 12:05:07 PM »
Mistress Mavka - Electro with facesitting on my piggy slave

Free Download>>> K2S(440.20 MB) <<<Enjoy your viewing!

00:10:07 |  440 MB |  mp4 , 1920x1080

Thumbnails:

skvonch

« Reply #562 on: March 30, 2024, 10:24:00 AM »
Mistress Mercy, Princess Mia - Who said Face Sitting had to be Easy

Free Download>>> K2S(606.56 MB) <<<Enjoy your viewing!

00:05:44 |  607 MB |  mp4 , 1920x1080

Face sitting doesn't always mean a pillowy soft ass on your face while laying on a bed. In this clip Mistress Mercy and Princess Mia take painful face sitting to a whole new level. Not only are they wearing jeans but the slaves heads are on the hardest surface stools we had in the house. Each takes a seat on a slaves face and almost instantly they are crying out in pain. We definitely recommend you try this at home to see see just how much it hurts.

They face sit the slaves in forward and reverse positions and the real torment begins when they sit sidesaddle. Mercy pulls on her slaves nipples at one point and really makes him yelp. Their asses look amazing in jeans but these subs might run for the hills the next time they see a woman wearing them, lol. At one point they start slamming the slaves faces with their denim covered asses to inflict maximum pain. The slaves faces look pretty beat up when it all ends and they might have a bit of explaining to do when they visit the family but around here a slave should be prepared for anything. Mercy tells them they have the choice of another hour of face sitting or sucking each others dicks. They both opt for more face sitting, lol.

Thumbnails:

skvonch

« Reply #563 on: April 03, 2024, 01:07:00 PM »
Goddess Temptation - Sweaty Thong Smoosh

Free Download>>> K2S(268.94 MB) <<<Enjoy your viewing!

00:07:59 |  269 MB |  mp4 , 1920x1080

The stunning, statuesque 19-Year-Old Goddess Temptation is relaxing with Her human footstool when She realizes that She has a remote training session with one of Her sissy bitches. Goddess Temptation loves breaking males into simpering sissies and has slaves serving Her worldwide. She's lounging with Her size 10 feet on the slave's back, clad in just a pink mesh bodysuit and matching pink thong that rides up Her perfect, round, magnificent ass. She orders the slave:
"Go get my laptop slave, then put your head back on the sofa. You're gonna be my chair while I make this panty-waist sissy whore fuck herself with a dildo on cam while I record it"
The slave fetches Her computer, sets it on an ottoman, and immediately puts its head back onto the white sofa while seated on the floor in front of the laptop. Goddess Temptation walks over the slave, straddling its head with Her mile-long legs, Her thong-covered pussy and ass looming over the slave's face. She sits down with Her full weight onto its head, crushing it under Her sumptuous round ass, along with any hopes of oxygen anytime soon. She opens the laptop, and starts talking to Her sissy:
"Hey, bitch, wake the fuck up and get your dildo, and lipstick and you'd better have the blue dress on like I ordered. Ok, good bitch"
She periodically whips the slave's helplessly exposed and vulnerable body, its chest already covered in red welts, to emphasize Her points while She remotely trains the sissy via the laptop:
"Sissy, do you see this chair slave I'm honoring with my Royal Ass? It's been over, I don't know, a minute with no breathing and no complaining or noises. This is your future too, cunt"
Suddenly the slave starts to make some noises and wiggle around, desperate for air. The timing obviously annoys the Goddess, who smacks the slave's nipples with Her riding crop, making the slave scream in agony into Her pink-thong-covered ass and pussy. She then sits up, allowing the gasping and choking slave to finally get a lung full of life-giving air. But the slave just gasps, angering Her. She whips the slave's body three times in a row, leaving bright red marks and making the slave howl in agony:
"You didn't fucking thank me for allowing your worthless face to be used as a chair by my perfect ass and pussy? You're so lucky I allow you to breathe in the smell of my stinky thong, so sweaty and slimy. But that's your only air"
She sits back down onto the slave's face fully and continues the training with the sissy. She does this repeatedly for longer and longer times, then tells the sissy on cam:
"I'm going to have this bitch kiss My ass sissy, and you will follow along, kissing the screen as if My as was right in front of you. And I'd BETTER hear kissing noises coming from the fucking computer, or I won't send back your chastity key for another week"
She turns around and hovers Her incredible ass over the slave's face. She crops the slave again, adding to the red welts that cover its body:
"Show this stupid twat what ass worship looks like, slave if you know what's good for you"
The slave starts to furiously kiss each magnificent ass globe of Goddess Temptations' spectacular ass, facing the webcam. But after just a minute or two of kissing She suddenly sits down on the slave's face, its nose buried in Her thong-covered ass and mouth sealed against Her thong-covered pussy, She sits with Her full weight onto the slave's lucky face, Her ass cheeks completely covering each side of the slave's head; it is literally a prisoner of Her ass. She starts in by cropping the slave's body and telling the sissy that it needs to kiss the screen louder and thank Her next time. After almost a minute, She rises up from the gasping slave's face, who immediately thanks Her profusely, but She says:
"I don't remember telling you to stop kissing my ass, you stupid fuck!"
She emphasizes this with a wicked crop of the slave's nipple, making it scream in pain but immediately start covering Her gorgeous round ass cheeks with well-deserved kisses, one after the other...

facesitting, femdom, mistress

Thumbnails:

skvonch

« Reply #564 on: April 05, 2024, 01:56:59 PM »
Skylar Calico, Ditria Rose - Peeper gets Smothered

Free Download>>> K2S(670.10 MB) <<<Enjoy your viewing!

00:11:24 |  670 MB |  mp4 , 1920x1080

facesitting, femdom

Thumbnails:

skvonch

« Reply #565 on: April 05, 2024, 07:28:38 PM »
Goddess Khaleesi - Ass Pig Paradise

Free Download>>> K2S(745.95 MB) <<<Enjoy your viewing!

00:12:28 |  746 MB |  mp4 , 1920x1080

Goddess Khaleesi has been training Her ass slave for a while now, and has even worked him up to being Her toilet paper. But She's not completely satisfied that the pig is getting inside Her perfect ass deep enough; She wants Her rectum to be sparkling clean for Her new boyfriend, and isn't that what slave's are for?
She walks in after work with the slave trussed up and waiting, on his back with his legs in a spreader bar over the sofa and his hands chained above him, with a blinding hood on he's truly helpless and at Her mercy. She informs the pig:
"Slave, you've done alright so far in most of your duties, but I don't think you're getting into the upper reaches of My asshole as deep as I want. You need to lengthen that tongue, which belongs to me anyway. But I'm gonna give you some help, to show you I'm not completely heartless, hehe"
She is clad in black work clothes and immediately hikes up Her skirt to reveal Her gorgeous, perfect, naked pussy and ass. Obviously, She had removed Her panties right before. She straddles the slave's body with Her ass of course facing his head. She lowers Her ass down onto his chest, Her pert little heat-shaped ass invitingly in his face:
"First, smell my ass and tell Me how good it smells and how much you want to taste it. GO"
"Goddess, Your perfect cherry ass smells better than anything I've ever smelled in my life. I don't want to smell anything else and I want to taste and worship Your sacred asshole more than I want anything in the world Goddess!"
"Shut the fuck up and kiss my asshole, pig"
She reaches around and pulls apart Her sweet round cheeks. He plants a gentle, soft kiss on the brown starfish of Her anus.
"Kiss it again, pig. Over and over"
He starts kissing Her anus frantically, wanting to taste it so badly. He keeps kissing and kissing away, until She sits down on his face completely smothering him and mashing his face under Her full weight.
"I need to take a little break....Ah, ok"
She rise up pull the cheks apart again:
"Now fucking stick your stupid pig tongue UP MY ASS"
He points his tongue and starts to tongue punch Her asshole, trying to break through the hard-muscled ring, he finally does, making a sudden gag of surprise, as his tongue finally penetrates Her asshole and he realizes that it's been used recently. He starts to cough and choke, but She picks up the black leather weight-lifting belt that She's placed behind his head:
"Deeper slave! I see you need some help"
She pulls each side of the belt tight and arches Her back, snapping the slave's head forward suddenly and plunging it deeper into Her ass. She arches Her back and pulls even hard, sealing the slave's face and head so firmly into Her asshole and crack that it creates a seal and he can't breathe. He starts to struggle, but She holds him firmly in until She feels like he's close to losing it and let's him out, warning him not to stop.
"Tongue fuck my asshole slave, go on a fucking treasure hunt"
She starts to face fuck him with Her wide-open asshole, harder and harder, mashing his face. Once he starts to whine in pain, She drops down with Her full weight and treats him to a nice long smother. She finally feels like Her ass is clean, and warns him to get used to those flavors...he'll be tasting more from now on.

Thumbnails:

skvonch

« Reply #566 on: April 06, 2024, 10:39:23 AM »
Miss Vega, Queen Sirena - Slave Brown Tongue

Free Download>>> K2S(540.96 MB) <<<Watch Online

00:13:15 |  541 MB |  mp4 , 1920x1080

Miss Vega, 20, and Queen Sirena, 18, walk into the dungeon wearing incredibly sexy black latex outfits; Miss Vega wears a pair of black, skin-tight latex lace-up pants, Queen Sirena wears a black latex dress and both have on black, platform, patent leather, lace-up spike-heeled boots. The slave is already bound on its back, strapped securely to a rack, and wearing a black latex slave hood. They walk up to the slave complaining about how sweaty and hot the latex that They've been wearing for a photoshoot They've just finished. Queen Sirena wields a riding crop. Miss Vega flogger Queen Sirena gets the slave's attention by whipping it on the thigh and making it yelp in pain and surprise. Queen Siren says:
"Slave, today you're going to learn how to properly honor worship and clean our sweaty dirty asses. You will sniff, kiss, lick, and suck our assholes until they smell like fucking roses. Got that bitch?"
First, they take turns smothering the slave with their perfect, latex-covered asses, to show the slave who's boss. Then they both climb on top of the slave, Miss Vega unzips the crotch of Her black latex pants to reveal Her wet pussy and puckered starfish. Queen Sirena reaches around Her and spreads Her perfect ass cheeks apart wider. She sits on the slave's face, its nose going up Her asshole until it's struggling to breathe, Queen Sirena whips it with the crop. She rises up to give it air, and Miss Vega orders the slave:
"Kiss it.again..now French kiss my asshole. DEEPER, bitch!"
Queen Sirena grabs the back of the slave's head and pushes it into Her ass, cramming the slave's tongue even further up Her sweaty rectum. She starts bouncing up and down on the slave's face, Queen Sirena keeps Her cheeks spread wide to ensure the slave's tongue can go as deep as possible.
They switch places and Queen Sirena makes the slave kiss Her ass, then She takes off Her panties and has the slave go straight into ass eating, Miss Vega keeps Her incredible ass spread wide open and the slave's tongue deep inside. Then Queen Sirena starts to bounce up and down, harder and harder, fucking the slave's face with Her spread-open ass:
"Keep that tongue out! Taste it!"
Miss Vega sits on the slave and flogs it over and over while Queen Sirena bounces Her asshole up and down on the slave, harder and harder, They switch places again, this time Miss Vega hangs from a bar in the dungeon ceiling and changes positions while Queen Sirena crops the slave. She starts fucking its face again with Her asshole:
"Suck up all that ass juice slave! I want to hear 'thank You for all those tasty ass treats, bitch"
They maul the slave's face with their sweaty assholes, finally, at the end, they stand up and tell the slave that its breath smells like dirty assholes, so they both hawk up big loogies and spit them into the slave's mouth as a mouthwash.

Thumbnails:

skvonch

« Reply #567 on: April 06, 2024, 11:57:59 PM »
Julia North loves to rub her milf pussy during facefucking sex
Released: April 5, 2024

Free Download>>> K2S(2.32 GB) <<<Watch Online

00:13:05 |  2.32 GB |  mp4 , 1920x1080

facesitting, femdom, old & young, pussy licking, cunnilingus, mature

Thumbnails: