Author Topic: Ultimate fetish - Fucking your MOTHER!  (Read 16078 times)

Yuhuuuuuu

Juliett Russo, Johnny - Mommy Teachin...
« Reply #580 on: May 13, 2024, 04:17:16 PM »
Juliett Russo, Johnny - Mommy Teaching Son How To Lick it & Stick it Right

Johnny's GF has been asking him to go down on her but he doesn't have that much experience. He wanted to try with some fruit but he quickly got caught by his Step-Mom after she noticed she was missing her fruit. Being a good Step-Mom she wanted to help Johnny, his big busty Step-Mom lets him lick and fuck her so her can be more experience.

Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:35:22
Size: 1548 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/8de7b3c93fa42/Juliett_Russo_Teaching_Johnny.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

Parker Skyes - Playful Mom Shares Bed...
« Reply #581 on: May 13, 2024, 10:15:57 PM »
Parker Skyes - Playful Mom Shares Bed With Son

Mom tempts son after she accidentally books a hotel with one bed and won't stay on her side wearing almost nothing. He tries to resist but soon fails (with that perfect body- can you blame him). He loves being alone with his mom.

FileSize: 3.73 GB
Duration: 00:26:34
Resolution: 1920x1080
File type: MP4

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/f17d0a58689ee/6jSg74CaF5i27g1GFIZ3.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

Kathia Nobili - Your deep pantyhose f...
« Reply #582 on: Yesterday at 04:16:01 AM »
Kathia Nobili - Your deep pantyhose fetish coming true with my nylon encasement!

You always horny getting through with me and my hot pantyhose encasement! You love to watching me dressed jut in nylon.you love to feel that nylon all over my body.touching me and feeling my pantyhose.
But to day I want something special for you.when you fucking me.you couldn't enjoy properly my hot body covered juts in pantyhose! And you wish that so.so much! Watching me all the time, watching my pantyhose encasement. Watching me cut the hole on my pantyhose and seeing how I get fuck and how much I enjoy my nylon and cock in very same moment!

Honey..you'll love this one!!! Don't let me wait.I want to please you with my WHITE beautiful nylon encasement! Tease you so sensually.showing you all my body covered in my white pantyhose and making you so hard! So stiff.we are now both so fucking exited.we both love the pantyhose so much! And now..I'm ready.my pussy get so wet.so hot.just cut a little hole for big cock and make you watch how the big.swollen cock enter to my pussy! And you'll enjoy full video.whole time! Watching my white pantyhose all over my body.how I'm teasing you and watching how much I love that big cock inside me!!!
And when the time is right.when you can't take anymore.when you seeing me goading and cumming so many times.I make the cock explode on my white pantyhose and tease you with it!!!
Ohh baby.I know.this experience will be the best you ever had!!! Something you were always dreamed of!!! Real deep white nylon encasement!!!

Tags: fucking , glamour , pantyhose tease , deep fucking , milf , cumshots , blonde , babe

Resolution: 854 x 480
Duration: 00:17:10
Size: 757 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/dec02713575eb/Your_deep_pantyhose_fetish_coming_true_with_my_nylon_encasement.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

Johnny The Kid, Brianna Rose - Hiding...
« Reply #583 on: Yesterday at 10:16:38 AM »
Johnny The Kid, Brianna Rose - Hiding In Stepmom's Room

Johnny The Kid likes to hide in his stepmoms room when she's having phone sex with his Dad. This time he can't help himself and cums on her tits while she's having an orgasm. Brianna Rose is not too happy and decides to teach him a lesson. She rubs his face in her cum soaked tits then cleans it off with her pussy. When he's still hard she has to fuck some sense into him. Se lets him get it all out of his system by riding his dick every which of the way and then lets him hit it from the back and on her back. When he's done she decides she might like him to visit her room more often. Not to mention, he obviously cums on her face.

Resolution: 854 x 480
Duratio: 00:32:47
Size: 271 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/58b558e2365c7/Hiding_In_Stepmoms_Room.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

Tyler Nixon, Sally D'Angelo - Sneaky ...
« Reply #584 on: Yesterday at 04:17:06 PM »
Tyler Nixon, Sally D'Angelo - Sneaky Grandma

Sally Dangelo is a GILF with two problems, a granddaughter who won't stop sneaking her boyfriend into the house and a clueless husband who can't satisfy her sexual cravings. The white-haired hottie figures out that Tyler Nixon is the perfect solution to both of these predicaments, seizing the opportunity when he stumbles into her room to use his body as her personal playground. Sally stuffs her huge tits into Tyler's mouth while her oblivious husband searches for his bow-tie,..

.teasing the younger man's cock before stripping him down and slipping his big dick into her pussy. Sally leads the horny dude downstairs, hiding him from his girlfriend as he licks her pussy in the kitchen. Tyler gives Sally the sneaky dicking down of a lifetime, plowing her all over the house while their significant others are completely oblivious until he can't resist anymore and has to titty fuck her big huge boobs until he blows a massive facial all over her.

Tags: Kitchen, Mom, Big Dick, Huge Tits, Facial, Grandma, Mom And Son

Duration: 00:36:16
Size: 1082 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/8c3e5eb16f4c1/Sneaky_Grandma.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

Step-Mom Comes First Brianna Beach - ...
« Reply #585 on: Yesterday at 10:17:25 PM »
Step-Mom Comes First Brianna Beach - Surprise Visit

A horny step-son gives his thick step-mom a sweet morning surprise.

Duratio: 00:14:17
Size: 527 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/2af1a28bc2851/Surprise_Visit.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

Codey Steele, Jennifer White - My Che...
« Reply #586 on: Today at 04:18:14 AM »
Codey Steele, Jennifer White - My Cheating Mother

Barry (Codey Steele) has always had a special interest in his mother, Jenn(Jennifer White). The two are very close, so close that Barry can read Jenn's thoughts. Jennifer came into his room in the morning with her hair and makeup done, Barry suspected she was going out, and when Jennifer hurried him to get dressed and go to school, Barry's suspicions went through the roof. Jenn swore that she was only concerned about Barry being on time, and that she had no plans. Barry pretended to leave but instead stayed behind to investigate his sneaky mother.
Mike (Calvin Hardy) came in and wrapped his arms around Jenn. Barry recognized him as Jenn's boss, and he couldn't believe his eyes! Jenn is married to his dad, and Mike is also a married man. Barry watched as Mike was pushy with his sweet mother, he wanted to fuck her, but she wanted to spend time with him. He could tell they've been fuck buddies for quite some time, but Mike is clearly enjoying the partnership more than Jenn. Barry scoffed at how ungentlemanlike Mike's behavior was, it's almost as appalling as Jenn cheating.

Barry thought about the love triangle and knew it had to stop. If his mother wants to fuck around, why not with a man who would treat her right? Why not with.. him? Watch the story unfold as Barry seduces his mother....

Duratio: 00:44:59
Size: 1240 Mb.

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/956804c3b41fa/My_Cheating_Mother.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

Angie Noir - Step-Dad Is Napping-Time...
« Reply #587 on: Today at 10:19:14 AM »
Angie Noir - Step-Dad Is Napping-Time To Bang Step-Mom

Mom and Step-Dad are still napping but you know what you have to do! You could not rest all night because you are so horny! You rubbed and jerked your hard cock right to the point of no return! But you don't want to waste your jizz by jerking off in a sock! No.your precious seed needs to fill up Step-Mom's pussy! Hmmm, Maybe you can get Step-Mom pregnant? You are such an evil, horny step-son! Ok, the plan is to sneak into Step-Mom and Step-Dad's bedroom and grab Step-Mom for some quality family time fucking each other! Shhhhh, Don't wake up Step-Dad! Wake her up and bring her to the family room and have fun on the sofa! Mom wakes with a smile and quietly follows you away from Step-Dad. Your Step-Mom is so fucking HOT so you suck on her big titties and lick her wet, hot pussy! Now its Step-Mom's turn to pleasure you! She sucks on your cock like a good slut should and even deep throats you. Time for fucking.Step-Mom spreads her legs like the day you were born and invites you back in! After some pounding she turns over and sticks her pussy in the air and you slide in for more pounding. Next is Step-Mom on top which is so hot because you can play with her big tits while she bounces on you. Wow! Your balls are ready to pump hot cum into her pussy and she knows it! She wants your hot seed filling up her! Ahhhhh.her pussy swallows everything! Your Step-Mom is such a slut and you are both satisfied! It is so great when family takes care of each other!

Tags: step son, step mommy, Brunette, Busty / Big tits, PREGNANT, VOYEUR, CREAMPIE, BLOW JOBS.

resolution: 1280 x 720
duration: 00:13:00
size: 342 mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/e63f4c8b91683/ANGIE_NOIR_TABOO_MILF.mp4