Author Topic: Mercilles Mistresses  (Read 328231 times)

xscanner

Miss Dula - CBT and cockbox for the slave - Italian Femdom
« Reply #9300 on: March 25, 2024, 01:14:39 PM »

English and Italian clips

This slave is in my dungeon and thinks he is getting something sexual from me, he didn't understand anything. I find him with his filthy dick in the glory hole with the hope that someone will touch him, I know how to make him want to put his dick in a hole, I will start right away by crushing him with my heels right from the glory hole and then I will take him to my cockbox and play with his genitals in all the ways I can think of going so far as to climb on it with my boots.

Clip inglese e italiana

Questo schiavo e nel mio dungeon e pensa di ricevere qualcosa di sessuale da me, non ha capito nulla. Lo trovo col suo lurido pisello nella glory hole con la speranza che qualcuno lo tocchi, so io come fargli passare la voglia di mettere il cazzo in un buco, iniziero subito schiacciandolo con i miei tacchi direttamente dalla glory hole e poi lo portero alla mia cockbox e giochero coi suoi genitali in tutte le maniere che mi vengono in testa arrivando a salirci sopra coi miei stivali.

3.34 GB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:10:40

Download file - 3.3  GB

xscanner

Miss Dula - Double CBT - Italian Femdom
« Reply #9301 on: March 25, 2024, 05:14:41 PM »

English and Italian clips

My friend and I were having drink at the bar when a useless slave bumped into my friend and after insulting him for a while we decide that he needs to be punished and so we will start kicking him in the balls and on that useless dick he has, but after a series of kicks we see that he gets aroused and so we allow him to masturbate while we go on with the kicking, he would like to cum, who knows if we will allow him this privilege.

Clip inglese e italiana

Io e la mia amica stavamo bevendo al bar, quando uno schiavo inutile ha urtato la mia amica e dopo averlo insultato per un po decidiamo che deve essere punito e quindi inizieremo a prenderlo a calci nelle palle e su quell inutile cazzo che si ritrova, ma dopo una serie di calci vediamo che si eccita e quindi gli concediamo di masturbarsi mentre andiamo avanti coi calci, lui vorrebbe sborrare, chi sa se gli concederemo questo privilegio.

2.52 GB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:09:59

Download file - 2.6  GB

xscanner

Miss Dula - Double hard ballbusting - Italian Femdom
« Reply #9302 on: March 25, 2024, 09:14:46 PM »

Italian clip

In my dungeon I get up to all kinds of things, in this video I will be together with my friend and we will have fun playing with the balls and penis of this slave, we will use many tools to have fun but the final part is the most beautiful and denigrating, we will close his genitals several times inside the garbage can.

Clip italiana

Nel mio dungeon ne combino di ogni tipo, in questo video saro insieme alla mia amica e ci divertiremo a giocare con le palle e il pene di questo schiavo, useremo molti attrezzi per divertirci ma la parte finale e la piu bella e denigrante, gli chiuderemo piu volte i genitali dentro il cassonetto della pattumiera.

2.96 GB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:11:43

Download file - 3.0  GB

xscanner

Miss Suzanna Maxwell - Spit, Sweat and Spunkless
« Reply #9303 on: March 26, 2024, 01:14:44 AM »

Secured in My sex swing, with no where to hide. I drip My sacred spit into his mouth. he swallows it down, his favourite taste, I then start to tease him with it. I drip it onto his cock and use it to slowly edge him. he starts to shake uncontrollably as I use My saliva around his cock head glans. his hard on pulsing in My grip as I increase the intensity. Sweat pours from him as I keep him suspended on the edge, his moans of pleasure turn to screams of desperation. I laugh at his discomfort, he begs for a release, but I am having too much fun tormenting him with My spit and keeping him spunkless!!!!

1.93 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:20:14

Download file - 1.9  GB

xscanner

Petite Princess FemDom - Mistress Kira - Obedient attendant...
« Reply #9304 on: March 26, 2024, 05:14:47 AM »

439 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:04:48

Download file - 435.1  MB

xscanner

Miss Dula - In session with the slave - Part 2 Ballbusting ...
« Reply #9305 on: March 26, 2024, 09:14:36 AM »

English and Italian clips with double framing

This slave relied on me for a domination session and said to do with him what I wanted.

After tickling him I decide to let him know that I am not kidding, I slip on my boxing gloves and start hitting him on the hips, but the fun part will be when I start hitting his penis and balls, I will use his genitals as if they were a quick pear until he gives in.

Clip inglese e italiana con doppia inquadratua

Questo schiavo si e affidato a me per una sessione di dominazione e ha detto di fare di lui cio che volevo.

Dopo averlo solleticato decido di fargli capire che non scherzo, mi infilo i guantoni da box e inizio a colpirlo sui fianchi, ma la parte divertente sara quando iniziero a colpirgli il pene e le palle, usero i suoi organi genitali come se fossero una pera veloce fino al suo cedimento.

4.82 GB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:18:05

Download file - 4.8  GB

xscanner

Russian Trample Championship - 1 man vs 4 girls - no way to...
« Reply #9306 on: March 26, 2024, 01:14:37 PM »

Three men dare to challenge the power of four Russian ladies. Each guy is pinned down and stretched by clever girls. Two girls block man's legs and the other two block his arms and torso. The guys are desperately struggling to escape, but without success... How long the men will be able to resist?

943 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:10:44

Download file - 930.0  MB

xscanner

Tease and Thank You - Skylar Locke - Mindblowing Birthday B...
« Reply #9307 on: March 26, 2024, 05:14:38 PM »

My messiest cumshot for a party-popping slut. Welcome to the femdom birthday boy special, I won't give you what you want, but I'll give you exactly what I crave. And I crave a knee-broken boy left winded from the messy load I pump out.

Allie Heart cameo - even she wanted a sneak peak at this birthday bash.

1.46 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:17:08

Download file - 1.5  GB

xscanner

Young Goddess Kim - Cum bitch 4K
« Reply #9308 on: March 26, 2024, 09:14:39 PM »

After a night in the cage, I'm sure My pet must be thirsty. I didn't bring any scraps though, and I'm not feeling very generous today so it won't even get a drop of My sacred spit. Still, a bitch must eat so I'll have to find something for it to lap up... it crawls at the end of My leash, behind My heels and stays on all fours. I command it to whimper, beg and bark. Then I order it to lick and suck My heels in doggy devotion. "Paws behind your back!" it kneels in anticipation with it's tongue wagging and dick hard, haha I am amused. This pathetic pet is so horny, I haven't allowed it any orgasm for a very long time. My glossy gloves and divine high heeled feet tease it's desperate dick. I drag it's doggy bowl with My heel until it's placed right below it's dripping dick as it humps My heels. Haha, I think it knows exactly what it's getting for breakfast now. Mmm enjoy your meal, cum bitch! Hahaha, slave doggies are so fun to play with. Being humiliated and laughed at as you eat cum for Me on all fours is a privilege, and it thanks Me for it like such a good bitch before I lead it right back to its cage.

1.93 GB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:16:58

Download file - 1.8  GB

xscanner

Young Goddess Kim - Extortion 4K
« Reply #9309 on: Yesterday at 01:14:39 AM »

I felt generous and decided to give you the once in a lifetime opportunity to kiss My soles. I drive up to where you are nervously waiting for Me, you drop to your knees the instant you feel My power come over you. My intense eyes pierce your soul and you already beg to be drained by Me. This highest honor to be at My holy boots will cost you, hand Me your credit card. you can't resist Me! you excitingly oblige and start kissing the holy ground I've walked on. I command you to worship My shiny PVC legs, top to bottom, every divine inch. you lick My glorious legs thoroughly and gratefully proceed to shine My boots with your tongue. All whilst grovelling before Me, so caught in My web you forget your name. you would do anything for just a taste of My perfection, now prove it.

3.26 GB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:12:58

Download file - 3.3  GB

xscanner

Young Goddess Kim - The Giantess Boss and Her tiny little f...
« Reply #9310 on: Yesterday at 05:14:41 AM »

Since I shrunk you down to your tiny little toy size, I keep you locked in My office in a little cage. you?re My tiny little slave now and there?s nothing you can do about it. you?re completely helpless, captured and enslaved by your Giantess Boss. One afternoon while you?re stuck in the cage on your knees, you hear My giantess boot steps approach the office. Mmm, it always puts Me in a better mood when I come in and see you in your little cage, ready for Me to play with you whenever I like. How does the view look from all the way down there? My majestic, tight leather ass, smooth stocking legs and powerful boots towering so teasingly above you. Maybe I should take you out the cage and make you work for your place here, tiny little slave. My giantess, leather gloved hands reach for your vulnerable tiny body and pick you up in My palm. I take you over to My desk and set you down on your knees. Now that you?ve become so pathetically puny and small, there?s not much you can do around the office - your skills have become so limited? But there are some tasks that are now even more amusing to watch you perform. I put My well worn leather boots up on the desk right in front of you. you are lucky I am careful not to knock you off the top of the glass mountain of a desk with My boots, gigantic in comparison to you hahaha. If I forgot you were there, I could easily crush you beneath My sole by accident? So you better make yourself useful and start licking My soles clean with your tiny little tongue. you have to stand up to reach the tips of My boot soles, going all the way down to My heels, it?s so entertaining to watch you struggle as you lick My boots. I?ve been wearing them all day and have to take them off now, My nylon layered feet are so sweaty inside them. I unzip and remove My boot as you?re right in front of My sweaty stocking soles. Wow, they must smell so much more potent now that you are so small. Hahaha take a deep long sniff, little foot slave. Smell that addictive aroma of My damp nylon feet. My superior soles completely overpowering you as you become soaked in the sensory explosion of My scent. Now stick out that tiny tongue and lick My feet. Lick up every drop of sweat, suck that vast space of sweaty nylon stocking right between My toes. Working so hard to get every inch. Hahaha. I reach for you again wit My powerful gloved hand and decide to place you on the carpet beneath My desk. My giantess feet come over your tiny body, My toes grab around your throat.. you try to wriggle free but it?s impossible and pointless even trying. My nylon feet are far too big and powerful, you just have to remain motionless, pinned beneath My feet as I play with you. Smothering your face with My stocking sole. After a while of being subjected to My foot torment, I noticed the time and realise I have a meeting to go to. I reach for My stilettos and slip them on as you look up My long, sharp heel from all the way down where you grovel on the floor. I know exactly where I?m going to keep you while I?m away, My tiny little foot slave? I reach for you again with My gloved hands.. They squeeze you tighter this time, constricting around your helpless body. Hahaha, there?s no escape little toy. I dangle you above My boot, where you?ll be spending the rest of the evening trapped inside. I laugh as I drop you in and you slide all the way down inside My soft, potent scented leather boot!

3.10 GB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:23:33

Download file - 3.1  GB

xscanner

Baronness - Ep. 240 - The strap-on blowing slave
« Reply #9311 on: Yesterday at 09:14:37 AM »

Tags: Femdom, Strapon

773 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:10:11

Download file - 756.9  MB

xscanner

CuckoldSessions - Maddy May
« Reply #9312 on: Yesterday at 01:14:39 PM »

Tags: Cuckold, Femdom

3.16 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:36:45

Download file - 3.2  GB

xscanner

Demoness Luna - Rough pegging our slave with LadyAnnabelle666
« Reply #9313 on: Yesterday at 05:14:38 PM »

Today me and my friend Lady Annabelle fucked mercilessly our slave! We penetrated his both holes. We make sure his throat and anus is deep!

1.20 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:10:57

Download file - 1.2  GB

xscanner

Dominacionyfetichismo - Angry Domina Ghalia Turns Her Sub I...
« Reply #9314 on: Yesterday at 09:14:40 PM »

Tags: Femdom, Humiliation, Ponyplay

652 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:13:49

Download file - 651.9  MB

xscanner

Dominacionyfetichismo - Domina Ghalia Sodomizes Another Sub...
« Reply #9315 on: Today at 01:14:41 AM »

542 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:12:13

Download file - 544.3  MB

xscanner

Dominacionyfetichismo - Kida Corrects The Rebellious Boy Wi...
« Reply #9316 on: Today at 05:14:44 AM »

Tags: Femdom, Spanking

224 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:04:45

Download file - 227.2  MB

xscanner

Dominacionyfetichismo - Kida Forces Her Husband To Suck Dildos
« Reply #9317 on: Today at 09:14:45 AM »

374 MB | 1280 x 720 | 00:08:02

Download file - 370.5  MB