Author Topic: Giantess # Amazons # Lift & Carry # Bodybuilders Women # etc Exclusive Fetish  (Read 72024 times)

Ramzes1978

Re: Giantess # Amazons # Lift & Carry # Bodybuilders Women # etc Exclusive Fetish
« Reply #220 on: December 23, 2017, 04:31:35 PM »
Lift and Carry Balloon Pop prt 2

Learning a new game while topless. Alexis and Rapture are into two different fetishes, so they decide to take each other on a journey into each others world. Alexis shows Rapture how to play and really enjoy balloons and then Rapture shows Alexis how amazing her strength is by lifting her in all different positions.

Size:194MB
Format:WMV
Category:BALLOONS
Resolution:1280x720
Price:$6.99 USD
Length:4 minutes

https://takefile.link/f9eiloif2u0l/sg_v_balloonpoppt2.wmv.html

Ramzes1978

Gloria - flats trampling Full HD

Gloria is tall athletic girl with sexy big size 11 US (42 EU) feet. She stands 5'9'' (175 cm) and weighs 152 lbs (69 kg). Gloria dressed a black shirt, blue jeans and black flats. She is very mean and ruthless girl. She tramples her slave like a doormat. Gloria crushes his belly, chest and head with the flats. She jumps and runs on him without mercy and makes to lick the dirty soles of her flats. A pathetic slave is just suffering and gasping under such a heavy steps. (English subtitles. Full HD 1920x1080).

Size:351MB
Format:MP4
Category:TRAMPLING
Resolution:1920x1080
Price:$7.99 USD
Length:8 minutes

https://takefile.link/1aa38miis8bu/Gloria_-_flats_trampling_Full_HD.mp4.html

Ramzes1978

Milena - summer sandals trampling Full HD

Meet new tall young girl Milena with big sexy size 10US (41EU) feet. She is 5'11'' (180 cm) tall and weighs 139 lbs (63 kg). She is wearing a summer dress and sandals. Milena is cruel and ruthless girl, she likes to torment pathetic slaves. She crushes one nasty guy under her gorgeous feet. Milena tramples his belly and chest and makes him to lick dirty soles of her sandals. (English subtitles).

Size:628MB
Category:TRAMPLING
Price:$8.99 USD
Length:9 minutes

https://takefile.link/mdp9bhdy8lek/Milena_-_summer_sandals_trampling.mp4.html

Ramzes1978

A Date With Disaster

She's Italian, lovely and frighteningly tall. She has long, dark hair, smooth, toned legs and she very well may be the most beautiful woman you've ever laid eyes on. One look into her dark breathtaking eyes and you would give anything to be with her, to have her tower over you, to be under her complete control. The terrifying thing is that you will also be helpless and completely at her mercy...and this beautiful giantess does not care for your kind. In fact this amazon beauty has an intense hatred for the small and pathetic shrunken men who end up cowering at her high heels and she takes great in verbally brutalizing them. But make no mistake about it, if you end up escaping an encounter with this stunning colossus suffering merely a verbal beating you can consider yourself among the fortunate few. The mental destruction of her shrunken victims usually doesn't satisfy her addiction to cruelty and, well, I think you can imagine what happens next. Perhaps meeting your end under the heel of an incredible goddess as you climax is worth it. Perhaps feeling your entire body explode under her unbelievable size and strength is something you must expereince. If you feel that way then you're in luck and your fantasy is about to become a reality.

Size:172MB
Category:GIANTESS
Length:6 minutes

A_Date_With_Disaster.mp4 -  171.49 MB

Ramzes1978

A Long Slow Crush

I've always been sexually aroused by crushing tiny shrunken men. So much so that after verbally teasing and taunting them I would be lost in ecstasy and end up stomping them or sitting on them and ending their lives in an instant. The rush that it gave me was indescribable and I never believed it could be surpassed...until now...this time I held back, I took my time, I made it last. This poor unfortunate little soul ended up on the receiving end of a long, intense, excruciatingly slow and painful crushing under my beautiful foot. I would press down on him and feel him squirm and struggle against the sole of my foot as the weight and pressure forced all the air out of his tiny chest. Then when I could see he was close to losing consciousness I would release him and watch him gasp and moan as the oxygen flooded his brain and he came around. Over and over again I delighted in putting him through increasing longer and more painful crushing. At times I could feel and hear his bones cracking under my weight. The temptation to simply finish him and feel his body burst under my foot was almost overwhelming but I held off and continued to cruelly hurt him over and over again. Well, I held off for as long as I could...sometimes a girl gets so aroused that she passes the point of no return.

Size:167MB
Length:6 minutes

A_Long_Slow_Crush.mp4 -  166.34 MB

Ramzes1978

A Day In My Shoe

***TOP 50 CLIP*** Look who I found rooting around in my shoe closet...little shrunken foot pervert! Should I stomp you? No, I'm not in the mood to mess up my shoes today. Should I pop you in my mouth and grind your bones to dust with my razor sharp teeth? Nah, you'd probably taste like shxt. So how should I punish you for jerking off in my shoes? Well, since you seem to like the smell of them so much I think I'm going to make you spend an entire day in my shoe...with my beautiful foot crammed in on top of you. With the full weight of my giant body pounding and pummeling and barely being able to breath do to the smell, heat and tightly cramped conditions it's difficult to guess if you'll survive or not.You'll have to slip out from under the arch of my foot, past my wrinkled sole and make your way down to my toes where so you can force your head between my pink plump toes just to breath. And as I walk about town and my foot starts to get warm from being in my leather shoe and from the extra heat of your little body, it's gonna get very wet and very sticky. So in you go, better take a deep breath now while you still can...because from now on the only air you'll be getting will be infused with my pungent foot order. Enjoy it!

Size:146MB
Category:GIANTESS SPECIAL EFFECTS
Length:5 minutes

A_Day_In_My_Shoe.mp4 -  145.85 MB

Ramzes1978

At The Mercy Of Her Feet

You're frightened and I can't say that I blame you. You have been shrunken down to just inches tall and you find yourself frozen in terror between my boots. Beautiful black leather boots that you've seen cause so much pain and suffering to your kind. If these boots could talk they would tell you that you're right to be terrified...because they've felt the femurs, spines and skulls of shrunken little men crunch under their heels too many times to count. So what if I took them off? Would you relax a little then? I'm going to slip out of these boots one at a time, until you find yourself between the soles of my perfect, moist, giantess feet. Does that excite you? Well what if I were to tell you that I'm also not wearing any underwear? Does standing between the soles of my feet with their strong aroma mixing with the subtle smell of my delicious bare pussy make you want to touch yourself? Because that's what I want...to be looked at and worshiped while you jerk off to my very essence. So do as I say, cum for me and I'll let you live. I promise ;)

Size:276MB
Price:$9.99 USD

At_The_Mercy_Of_Her_Feet.mp4 -  275.49 MB

Ramzes1978

Beg For Your Life

I feel that I've been too merciful towards you disgusting shrunken little men lately. Using you as tiny human buttplugs, shoving you up my tight pussy like a dildo...what the hell has been wrong with me? I detest you and your kind. You sicken me! How could I ever allow you to be so intimate with me? Of course it pleased me at the time but how could I have allowed you to survive after I had cum? Well thankfully I've regained my senses and it's time for me to get back to being the cruel, taunting, viscous tiny man crushing giantess goddess monster that you gaze upon with awe and reverence. Of course you worship me because of my strength, power and mouth watering beauty but, without having you tremble and shudder in fear that I might stomp the out of you on a whim, your devotion means nothing to me. So here we are, I have you once again helpless and pitiful at the business end of my high heels...I want to see you beg for your life...and consider yourself warned, if I'm not thoroughly satisfied by your pleas and tears and sobs of terror my the sole of my shoe will be the last thing you ever fucking see.

Size:273MB

Beg_For_Your_Life.mp4 -  272.03 MB

Ramzes1978

my toes-crazy tiny slave!

a dream come-true to every foot-giantess-shrinking lover. you wake up at lena's feet. her sexy figure lies on the sofa, and her feet are far away from you, but it will come closer, and closer...until you could feel the intoxicating aroma of her sweet foot-sweat and her gigantic toes cover your word...you might as well get squished in between those amazing toes, so grab a lick while you're still alive! great, sexy russian monologue, sexy camera shots with some extreme-close ups, and alot of toes action. you will be lena's toes-crazy tiny slave. 768*432, about 11 minutes.

Size:91MB
Resolution:768x432
Price:$11.99 USD
Length:11 minutes

https://takefile.link/fr940kz3ixss/my_toes-crazy_tiny_slave_.WMV.html

Ramzes1978

would you still like my fishnets inside a coffee cup?

watch as sexy lena's boss becomes her ex-boss, as she shrinks his ass for treating her like , and making constant complains about her coffee and about her wearing fishnets to work! will he still likes her hot fishnets when he is INSIDE his own cup of coffee? lena's sexy fingernails, amazing feet, and queeny-russian attitude, with some great pov shots and close-ups, makes this clip a hot one indeed! 768*432, 11:36. enjoy! :-)

Size:163MB

https://takefile.link/are923gp5xer/would_you_still_like_my_fishnets_inside_a_coffee_cup.WMV.html

Ramzes1978

extreme foot-worship

devine goddess lena like to feel tiny tongues of tiny slaves all over her amazing soles. she got a very sensitive foot-skin. she can feel even the slightest of tongue licks in every mm of her foot, and perfect toes. this is a shot of a 4" tall tiny slave - her ex military commander that got shrunk down and dwindled into a foot-slave. as always - great camera work, close-ups, and sexy speech in russian from this hot giantess, to drive you nutz and wish you were there instead of that lucky tiny man! 768*432, approx 9 minutes.

Size:82MB

https://takefile.link/6pkqajwg282y/extreme_foot-worship.WMV.html

Ramzes1978

Tall Amazon [Height-206 cm] Crush Fruit [Huge Size-47 in Ekaterina Lisina.]

The tall Amazon Ekaterina crushes the fruit with her huge feet.

Size:97MB
Category:FOOT FETISH
Length:7 minutes

https://takefile.link/lg3zbxiili54/VIP_area_____Ekaterina_Lisina_Crush__1280x720_.mp4.html

Ramzes1978

Powerful Skylar Rene VS Lizzy Lamb - Lift & Carry

Sexy powerhouse Skylar Rene returns to versus to show off her impressive strength and body in this Lift and carry battle.Wha sarts off as a wrestle match quickly degenerates into Skylar dominating her opponent with a variety of power lift and carries. Lizzy cannot do anything ut be impressed her her amazonian opponent easily scoops her up over her shoulders and carries her around. Wearing her down into submission before carrying her limp body off. Carries include:Fireman, Backbreaker, Throat lift, Rack, One arm side, Rag doll bearhug, pre scoop slam position and more!

Size:226MB
Category:AMAZONS
Price:$10.99 USD
Length:10 minutes

Powerful_Skylar_Rene_VS_Lizzy_Lamb_-_Lift___Carry.wmv

Ramzes1978

Vanessa Lifts Lizzy - Lift & Carry

6'3 gorgeous Amazon is back! This time she has tiny Lizzy Lamb over. lizzy is very excited by the prospect of being lifted and carried by the Amazon Vanessa. She ass Vanessa if she can sho her how powerful and strong she is. Vanessa gladly accepts and starts lifting Lizzy in all sorts of ways, including, cradle, piggy back, shoulder ride, under arm lift, throat lift, rack, firemans carry and more!

Size:173MB

Vanessa_Lifts_Lizzy_-_Lift___Carry.wmv

Ramzes1978

Alexis Grace VS Sablique Lift and Carry with Nikki Next

Amazons Alexis grace at 5'11 and Sablique at 6'1 square off to show who is the ultimate L&C Glamazon! Young 18 year old Nikki Next offers her services at her tiny size of 5'2 and 100lbs. The tall Glamazons take turns lifting and carrying Nikki around the room in various ways. Sablique shows off her strenth twirling Nikki into different positions without putting her down. The Ladies even shoulder carry Nikki around as they strive to be the superior Amazon!

Size:160MB
Price:$8.99 USD

Alexis_Grace_VS_Sablique_Lift_and_Carry_with_Nikki_Next.wmv

Ramzes1978

Amazon Vanessa VS Lizzy lamb L & C Wrestling

The 6'3 Amazon Vanessa takes on Lizzy Lamb in an obvious one sided wrestling match. Vanessa is far too powerful for the smaller Lizzy as she scoops her up in all sorts of lift and carry holds and shows off her superior strength. Lizzy scrambles and wiggles bit it's of no use as Vanessa smiles and lifts her high into the air, cradling her, over the shoulder, underarm lifts, upside down lifts and more in this awesome clip!

Size:150MB

Amazon_Vanessa_VS_Lizzy_lamb_L___C_Wrestling.wmv

Ramzes1978

Huxly Fuks Skool Grl - Part 4 of 6 - MP4 Format

Saharra Huxly has been playing with School Girl Pixie for a good while now. She just made Pixie please her by sucking and licking on her giant clit. She was told that if she didn't do a good job, that Saharra would fuck her right in her cookie with that monster black cock of hers. Well, Pixie may have done a good job at eating her pussy, but she still isn't satisfied. Now she wants to see her suck that black cock. Saharra likes to feel like it's her own and that she is cumming through it right into Pixie's cute little mouth.

After Pixie has sufficiently slobbered, licked and sucked that big black cock, Saharra has more plans in mind. She lifts Pixie upside down in front of her with Pixie facing Saharra's pussy. She moves Pixie's pink panties aside, revealing her tight little pussy. Yeah, she would have been torn apart by that black cock. Good think she hasn't pissed Saharra off yet. While like this they do a standing 69. Both women seem to be truly enjoying it.

Saharra has Pixie sitting on her shoulders in front of her face. She puts Pixie up against the wall and proceeds to eat her pussy more. Saharra's strength and voracious appetite is amazing. Once Pixie lets out a howling orgasm, Saharra lets her down on the couch and tells her it's swing time. Pixie is excited, she loves swings. But she quickly realizes that this is the swing School Girl Cindy warned her about. Oh, she's not so happy now.

Size:130MB
Category:LIFT & CARRY
Price:$10.99 USD
Length:7 minutes

Huxly_Fuks_Skool_Grl_-_Part_4_of_6_-_MP4_Format.mp4

Ramzes1978

Amazon Fingered Her Puppet - 1/3 - MP4 Format

Little miss Pixie thinks she can lift the Amazon Queen, Mistress Saharra. She tries and tries to lift this Giantess off the ground. But each time she fails to move her even an inch. After a while Saharra decides to show this lesbian toy of hers what strength really is. Pixie gets picked up by her crotch over and over again. Each time the Amazon plays with her little pussy and slowly removes her clothing. By the end of this clip, Pixie is feeling a little air sick, abused and a lot more naked. Check out clip 2 to continue this story and see Pixie get played with some more. In this clip: AMAZON, LIFT & CARRY, LESBIAN DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, WEDGIES, SPANKING

Size:184MB
Category:LIFT & CARRY
Price:$12.99 USD
Length:10 minutes

Amazon_Fingered_Her_Puppet.mp4

Ramzes1978

Brat - Full Movie - LESDOM

Lady Arachnia, played by Chichi Medina, has broken into Storms lair to steal her devils food cake recipe. But she was caught red handed. Storm demolished her for her impudence by smashing her into the walls, lifting and carrying her, giving her wedgies and choking her out. When she comes around shes tied to the bondage horse, face down and ass up. Storm pours a lot of olive oil down her hot pants and give her wedgies so deep she can taste the oil. She brings the hitachi in to play along and drives Arachnia to a web squirting orgasm, just before she fucking her with a strap-on.

Next she hangs Arachnia by her hands from the rusty hook from the ceiling. A spreader bar between her legs makes standing more than difficult. Imagine how hard it is once shes covered with maple syrup, honey, vanilla cake batter and ice cream. Slipping and sliding all over the place and then having ice cubes and a silver vibrator soaking in ice being rubbed all over her tits and pussy. This will be the beginning of the end, once she shoved the dildo inside her, the hitachi stuck in her hot pants and left hung up from the ceiling to writhe in her own luscious agony.

Size:783MB
Category:LESBIAN DOMINATION
Price:$24.99 USD
Length:46 minutes

Huxly Beatdown on Spider Brat - Full Movie - LESDOM.mp4
« Last Edit: July 30, 2018, 06:38:03 PM by Ramzes1978 »

Ramzes1978

Amazon Alura and her Creepy Ex

Alura is fed up with her little boyfriends extremely rude behavior and decides to dump him. Leg Scissors, smothering, lift and carry, and a neck lift where guy jacks off and gets cum on her perfect large breasts and she drops him and throws him out.

Size:136MB
Resolution:852x480
Price:$17.99 USD
Length:12 minutes

Amazon Alura and her Creepy Ex.mp4