Author Topic: Fuck me daddy please!  (Read 15977 times)

Yuhuuuuuu

Myra Moans - Vacation At Step-uncle's...
« Reply #560 on: Yesterday at 01:55:01 AM »
Myra Moans - Vacation At Step-uncle's House

Mira started her studies at the new college just next to where her step-uncle lives. She realizes she hasn't seen him for many years, and it is time to catch up. Her step-uncle had just gone through a devastating breakup. Like a real kind step-niece, she decided to cheer him up by staying with him for the whole weekend. Upon arrival, she cannot contain her joy seeing her step-uncle and immediately gives him a hearty hug. The man is also happy to see his step-niece because they haven't seen each other for almost five years. Her step-uncle's words flatter her, but even more, she admires his athletic body. This is a real man, not like her peers. Indeed, she will find something to do with her beloved step-uncle. Later, while the man is lying in his bed, the door to the room opens, and a naked step-niece comes in and lies beside him. The man does not understand what's happening, but Myra makes it clear that she wants to try sex with an experienced man, and she's sure her beloved step-uncle will not mind making her a little happier. Attempts to reason with the step-niece come to nothing, and when Myra begins to rub her step-uncle's dick, the man realizes that he has no choice but to satisfy her needs. When Myra starts coming closer, the man decides to show her what it's like to be with an older guy by shoving his dick in her mouth so she can deepthroat him. After the deepthroat lesson, he decides to spread her cute thin legs and slam into his step-niece's beauty. He is sure that she will definitely like such a pussy blow. Putting Myra on her belly, the guy takes her from behind as she tries her best to contain her moans. Then he lies on the bed and pulls her down on top of him so he can enjoy a stiffie ride in her tight little twat until he explodes his cum load all over her face

File size: 3.04GB
Resolution: 1920x1080
Duration: 00:52:22
File type: MP4

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/5d648c8e34d98/IZr3rZ8jaCybbOdy74s6.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

Alice Merchesi, Sailor Luna - Daddy W...
« Reply #561 on: Today at 12:40:39 AM »
Alice Merchesi, Sailor Luna - Daddy We Wanna Share

Playing Family Lies

Dear Diary,

My sister and I went out the other night and had a few drinks. We started talking and we both let some things slip about our times with Daddy. Next thing you know we were having some naughty fun together but thats another story.

A few days later we both decided we wanted to include Daddy in our fun too. When we went into hi room Daddy looked a bit nervous. When we told him what happened and what we decided he got pretty excited.

Sissy and I started teasing his cock sharing him back and fourth. Daddy was so hard we both wanted to ride him almost right away. We took turns riding his cock and his face while kissing each other.

It was so hot I couldn't stop cumming and neither could my sister. I don't know how Daddy held out so long for us but after so many orgasms we decided it was time to share something else. Sissy and I made Daddy cum in our mouths and we shared every drop!!

Categories: Father - Daughter, incest video, father daughter sex, Incest Threesome, Alice Merchesi , Sailor Luna , daddy daughters , big cock , big tits , family , kinky daughters , taboo blowjob , facesitting , daughters , spinner , tiny girls

Format: avi
Resolution: 828 x 480
Duratio: 00:25:25
Size: 325 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/c54151b4b33f7/aincest_-_20906_Playing_Family_Lies_3.rar

Yuhuuuuuu

Alissa Avni, Luke Longly - Daddy Daug...
« Reply #562 on: Today at 12:00:57 PM »
Alissa Avni, Luke Longly - Daddy Daughter Creampie

My step-daughter, Alissa, calls me in to the living room one afternoon. She tells me that her back hurts and she really needs me to give her a massage! I feel a bit weird about this, but I agree to do it anyway. During the massage, she pulls her skirt above her tight ass and she tells me that it will be easier to massage her this way! "Pull that back down! You're not wearing any panties!" I exclaim. "Daddy, who cares?! Just massage me please!" she begs. I can feel my cock start to get hard as I massage her ass cheeks, so I secretly start to lube up my cock. I shove my cock in her pussy and I tell her that this is just my thumb massaging her! She believes me at first, but after a few minutes she turns around and she sees what I am really doing! My cock feels good going in and out of her pussy though, so she lets me keep going. I tell her that her mother is fucking her brother right now anyway, so what we are doing is totally okay! I keep fucking her pussy in the doggy style position and then I ask her to flip over on to her back. I keep fucking her in the missionary position and then I ask her where she wants me to cum. "Cum in my pussy, daddy! Give me a creampie!" she begs. I give her what she asks for and I cum in her tight pussy. Then we watch it drip out of her..

Format: mp4
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Duration: 00:13:46
Size: 973 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/ea9f4f24968e3/Alissa_Avni_Daddy_Daughter_Creampie.mp4

Yuhuuuuuu

Zoe Parker - What A Homecoming - Sinc...
« Reply #563 on: Today at 05:41:53 PM »
Zoe Parker - What A Homecoming - Since Everyone Came

Dear Diary,

When I finally got a break from school I headed home to Daddy. When I arrived, considerably earlier than planned, Daddy was laying in his bed. We picked up pretty much right where we left of and I climbed into bed.

Daddys cock was so hard it wasn't long before it was buried deep inside me. Daddy and I made love all over the bed til both of us came together. I don't know if I can stay away like that much longer, Daddy makes me cum better than anybody.

Category:Father - Daughter, incest video, father daughter sex, Taboo Diaries ,Zoe Parker, sextapes, fauxcest, daughter, role play, daddy daughter, taboo sex, bouncy butt, family

Format: mp4
Resolution: 852 x 480
Duratio: 00:18:53
Size: 285 Mb

DOWNLOAD: https://fboom.me/file/280f985930600/aincest_-_18259_Blonde_Zoe_Parker_Gets_Fucked.rar