Author Topic: Gagged Women, Jeans Fetish, Bondage  (Read 17495 times)

GraaF

Re: Gagged Women, Jeans Fetish, Bondage
« Reply #120 on: February 05, 2024, 06:15:49 PM »
The Baron's Art Collection

File Size: 1558 Mb
Resolutin: 3840 x 2160   30 FPS       4K
Duration: 00:21:23

Anna is a well-respected Professor of Art and Antiquities and she was quite excited to be invited to the Baron's manor house to inspect and offer an opinion on his collection.
But is seems that something has been stolen, and suspicion naturally falls right on her, as the only outsider on the grounds! Poor Anna is pulled aside by security. She is to
be strip searched!
Humiliatingly, she has to remove her prim and proper business attire - and the not at all prim and proper sexy lingerie she was wearing underneath. How embarrassing! But that's
not the end! Even though she is now stripped naked, the guard does not relent. She locks Anna's wrists behind her securely with handcuffs and leaves her while she gets more
orders from the Baron.
Now Anna ias really in trouble - they have found something very incriminating- a master key! She protests that it has been planted on her, this is all a frame up but the guards
are having none of it, and soon lock poor Professor Anna in leg irons, chains and gag her with a big red ball gag! She is informed that she is not to be released any time soon
and is taken down the Baron's dungeon. Naked, barefoot, collared, bound and gagged, what fate will befall our poor Professor?

starring: Anna and Ariel Anderssen, added 2 February 2024

VID0570_Anna_ArtProfessor_4K.mp4

GraaF

« Reply #121 on: February 06, 2024, 06:48:47 PM »
Alba Zevon displayed drenched in her own drool!

File Size: 1595 Mb
Duration: 00:14:31

Stunning Italian bondage mega-star Alba Zevon spends a spell in the dungeon. Dressed in skin-tight shiny satin, Alba's arms are imprisoned in a straight-jacket, ropes wrapped
around under her magnificent bust and tied to the ceiling, keeping her upright. Her legs are wide spread and tied in a frogtie, and her mouth is filled with her favourite purple
ball-gag that scarcely fits between her lovely lips.
Lights, camera, action... and drooling! Poor Alba cannot help but SOAK herself in her own drool, however much she squirms!

Alba Zevon

https://k2s.cc/file/078cc021db055/VID0743_AlbaZevon_DroolArmbinderDungeon_hi_4K.mp4

GraaF

« Reply #122 on: February 12, 2024, 06:47:17 PM »
Ariel, Faye and Chloe Sell Themselves Into Slavery

File Size: 2032 Mb
Duration: 00:28:05

A country house. Three willing slavegirls. Each needs the money, each knows that the more money they can entice in bids, the better. Who can put on the most compelling performance? Will it
be tall, elegant experienced slave girl Ariel, who strips herself naked before the viewers and locks herself into steel collar and servant shackles? Or perhaps sexual temptress Faye, dark
haired and wild eyed, looking someone to master her sexually? Or super-cute Chloe, begging to be toyed with and turned into a sex object by you?

Faye, Ariel Anderssen, Chloe Toy

https://k2s.cc/file/e62f5ad54157c/VID0656_ArielChloeFaye_SoldAtAuction_4K.mp4

GraaF

« Reply #123 on: February 12, 2024, 08:15:05 PM »
Jennah Likes it More than She is Willing to Admit - Part 1

File Size: 247 Mb
Resolutin: 1280 x 720   30 FPS
Duration: 00:11:04

Jennah is in denial, but she really likes to be the Damsel In Distress. She pays me every month or so to stop by and surprise her. I have a key so I just let myself in. She doesn't necessarily
like the pain, but she likes being scared and the thought of what I'll do to her. She also knows that she is safe. I start todays session with her tied to a chair in front of her stripper pole.
Her arms are in front. Her legs are spread and tied to a long spreader bar. Her wrists are tied to it and to the chair to keep her from raising it up. She is hooded and wearing an open mouth gag.
This is very frightening to her, and I knew it would be. I grope her for just a minute and then I leave her alone again. When I see her start to panic, I remove the hood. I leave the open mouth
dental gag in and I leave her nose taped. I untie her wrists from the spreader bar and the rope around her waist. I make her stand and I tie her wrists overhead to the top of the pole. Drool runs
down her chin as I grope and manhandle my captive cutie. Her legs are tied so far apart that her ankles collapse to the side. I lift her shirt and pinch and twist her nipples before giving Jennah
a tight crotchrope. I smack her ass before I remove her gag and the tape. Her tits get more attention. I smack and grab them both repeatedly. She starts making a little to much noise, so I clasp
a Hand Over her Mouth and continue groping her. I finally untie her legs from the spreader bar as I have a new pretty position in mind. This is where Part 1 ends.

https://k2s.cc/file/e0b2ab44887b2/Jennah_Likes_it_More_than_She_is_Willing_to_Admit-Part_1.mp4

GraaF

« Reply #124 on: February 15, 2024, 09:26:44 AM »
Nurse Rachelle's public service announcement - kink deficiency

File Size: 1738 Mb
Duration: 00:23:55

The video is a parody medical training video/PSA type video from the 90s. The video opens with Rachelle sitting on a chair introducing herself as ‘Nurse Rachelle’ and introducing us to the
phenomenon known as kink deficiency where many many people struggle to get sexually excited and the terrible impact that’s having on the general happiness of the country.
Nurse Rachelle works with the greatest minds in the research field and she’s going to show us the different ways to treat the disease. Rachelle opens us some of the initial ways of relieving
kink deficiency, the first leads on costumes and role playing and the importance they can play in causing excitement with Rachelle detailing a story of how she fixed one patient’s kink
deficiency by conducting the patient’s sessions in different costumes.
Rachelle moves onto the second possible treatment of kink deficiency: feet. One of the most common fetishes are foot fetishes and Rachelle takes off her high heels to reveal her feet. Rachelle
informs the viewer that if the most common forms of treatment don’t work, there’s a need to move onto the more extreme forms of treat such as bondage. She tells us how handcuffs are typically
used to cause arousal, here she dangles a pair of handcuffs and sometimes that doesn’t entirely work and brings out a steel yoke fiddle where she describes how its restraints the neck and wrists.
Of course we see Rachelle demonstrating each of these techniques for the viewer, showing herself in different costumes, offering a foot fetish show and showing herself first handcuffed, and
then bound in the fiddle and her ankles cuffed together, showing herself off bound with a closeup from top to bottom and back.
Rachelle playfully informs us of the benefits of bondage and how much patients show recovery when bondage play is started as she struggles to show she can’t get out. To complement this form
of treatment, engaging in general submissive behaviour such as referring someone as Master/Mistress/Sir etc as many people assert dominance to overcome the deficiency such as walking on toes
and kneeling on the floor which Rachelle demonstrates, however for some patients the next step of treatment for hasher forms of restraints.
This leads to next shot of Rachelle now hog shackled on a table. Rachelle details that in her professional experience stricter forms of bondage has a successful for serious suffers of kink
deficiency as there’s a great erotic rush in seeing a damsel in distress. Rachelle is than gagged to demonstrate the benefits of submission.
We now move to the end of the video with Rachelle’s ankles and wrists now cuffed to the chair concluding the video revealing she had suffered from kink deficiency which was cured by engaging
in regular bondage play and the important need to treat kink deficiency to keep us happy and sane.

VID0566_Rachelle_KinkDeficiency_4K.mp4

GraaF

« Reply #125 on: February 15, 2024, 01:51:44 PM »
Slave Position Training for Ariel Anderssen - Part 6

File Size: 271 Mb
Duration: 00:12:05

This clip starts where Part 5 ended. I wanted to try a different gag, but it would be difficult to apply in her current position, so the Leto Gag is used once again. I leave Ariel to endure the
3rd position once again. At the end of the clip I untie her and order her to kneel at the post. She is then ordered to crawl and clean up the place a little before returning to the post.
Ariel Anderssen

https://k2s.cc/file/33ab477e9d2e4/arielanderssenslavetraining_part6.mp4

GraaF

« Reply #126 on: February 15, 2024, 03:57:24 PM »
Playing the Victim

File Size: 458 Mb
Duration: 00:06:20

Just Zoe, naked, tied on the bed in a raspberry rope tie that gets progressively tougher, until rope is wound into her hair and tied off to the foot of the bed, limiting
her movement as her feet are secured to the head of the bed. Did she choose this? Her moans suggest that perhaps she did, and her struggles, which at first look frantic,
seem rather languorous and sensual for a victim. Could it be that Zoe enjoys being tied like this, ballgagged and struggling on her bed? Perhaps she's only struggling to
confirm to herself that she definitely can't escape?

Zoe Page

https://k2s.cc/file/fdc08b796f394/Playing_the_Victim.mp4

GraaF

« Reply #127 on: February 18, 2024, 11:35:01 AM »
Glamour Girl Gabriella Knight Hogtied

File Size: 482 Mb
Duration: 00:06:39

No set-up, no story, straight into a hot hogtie struggling scene where glamour girl Gabriella Knight is naked, barefoot and bound in a box-tie hogtie, gagged with
a bit gag for your pleasure.

Gabriella Knight

VID0560_GarbriellaKnight_Hogtied_4K.mp4

GraaF

« Reply #128 on: February 18, 2024, 11:55:46 AM »
Please Tie Me Up Tonight!

File Size: 1783 Mb
Duration: 00:16:37

Scarlett Foxett gets home from work in quite a state - it's been a hell of a stressful week. Maybe we can have a date night? A proper relaxing one - in the dungeon with the ropes?
She craves being bound on her knees, still in the lingerie she wore all day at work under her boring business clothes, stockings and lace accessorised and accentuated by ropes and
a ring-gag to ensure she is ready to serve her purpose as a slave for you tonight, free from stress and free from thoughts, worries or cares!

Scarlett Foxett

VID0699_ScarlettFoxett_PleaseTieMeUp_hi_4K.mp4

GraaF

« Reply #129 on: February 18, 2024, 12:13:12 PM »
Harem Girl's Bondage Date

File Size: 1407 Mb
Duration: 00:19:17

The Sultan has called for one of his favourite slavegirls to attend him tonight. But rather than dance for him, he requires her to offer herself to him for bondage. She takes her seat in
the bondage throne, a heavy wooden chair expressly designed to tied pretty little slaves to. She is locked in her slave irons as always, gleaming bejewelled steel collar at her neck,
polished steel encircling her wrists and ankles. She knows well how to please him and she gives a delightful modest display of her charms promising a night of passion. But first he has
his guards tie her to the chair.
Red rope encircles her fine chest, enhancing and uplifting her fine breasts, cinched snug and tight. Her wrists are bound to the arms of the chair, her ankles to the legs as we watch on
and enjoy the sight of the slave girl behind progressively tied on-screen. More ropes tie her slender waist to a rope around the chair back, limiting her ability to do much more than arch
her back. She is gagged over the mouth with a red scarf and she knows that is the signal for her bondage dance to begin.
She knows she must finds ways to entrance, entice and excite him, bound to the chair and gagged, with little freedom of movement, It is in the way she moved her hips, the small tilt of
her head, the look from under lowered lashes, the enticement of chain and cuff and collar to make him wild with desire!

Lauren Louise

VID0561_LaurenLouise_Harem_4K 01.mp4

GraaF

« Reply #130 on: February 20, 2024, 02:20:10 PM »
Researching her story

File Size: 1836 Mb
Duration: 00:25:21

Lauren is a successful writer of fantasy novels who always seems to write about strong female protagonists escaping captivity at some point in each novel. Nobody seems to know how Lauren is
able to create such realistic characters, and many wonder how her creative process works so consistently. This is a behind the scenes look at how exactly Lauren creates her characters!
Lauren sits on the bed fully clothed (except bare feet) with a pen in hand. She takes a call from her editor - she needs just a little bit more time on this novel as she is struggling to get
into the current character. She reassures her editor that she knows just what to do for a creative spark. She hangs up the phone and says something like “time to go to work” before beginning
to slowly strip out of all of her clothes.
Her inspiration, of course, is bondage! She tries a set of five point shackles, then heavy Clejuso cuffs for wrists and ankles, shiny hinged handcuffs and modern leg irons (wrists cuffed behind
her back). Lauren walks over to the bed close to the nightstand to make a note on the notepad. But maybe this isn't quite right for the character. She'd better go through some of her other metal
bondage sets and then surely inspiration will strike!

starring: Ariel Anderssen, Lauren Louise

VIS0562_LaurenLouise_Authour_4K.mp4

GraaF

« Reply #131 on: February 24, 2024, 08:18:47 PM »
Short Skirt Office Power Play

File Size: 1969 MB
File Type: MP4
Resolution: 3840 x 2160    25 FPS
Movie Length: 27:13

In the world of this delightful custom, the shorter the skirt the more powerful the person! New office creative Ariel arrives and creates quite a stir, leaving the office' previous star attraction,
Lucy, rather in her shade. Lucy has to make her own coffee for the first time in months as the men in the office all fawn over the leggy blonde new girl. This is not to be tolerated! Lucy decides to
give Ariel a good talking to after hours and lay down the law.
She jumps Ariel in the staff relaxation room after everyone else has gone home and locks the arrogant newcomer in a tight pair of handcuffs so she can tell her what's what. Lucy demands that in future
Ariel must wear a longer, much less sexy skirt - giving all the power and the attention in the office to Lucy (back where it belongs). Ariel plays along for a day or two but is plotting treachery.
After work she and her accomplice surprise Luby on her way out of the office and drag her back inside for a little corrective re-education.
Lucy is tied to one of the office chairs, speedcuffs at her wrists around the chair, crotch-roped, nipple-clamped, ankles spread and bound to the chair legs and a ball gag in place to make sure Lucy
doesn't talk back. Ariel tells her how it is going to be from now own- Ariel will be in charge, Ariel will wear the shortest skirts in the office and lucy will just have to take it and like it.

Ariel Anderssen, Lucy Lauren

https://k2s.cc/file/9f18d7489962b/VID0872_ArielLucy_ShortSkirtPowerPlay_4K_01.mp4

GraaF

« Reply #132 on: February 27, 2024, 08:57:43 PM »
Treasure Hunt!

File Size: 404 Mb
Resolutin: 1920 x 1080   30 FPS
Duration: 00:10:35

Aria and Ariel are playing a bondage party game! Zoe has hidden metal bondage all around the bedroom and challenged her friends to find them. Then the two have to chain themselves
up on the bed, and wait for Zoe to come over. What's their favourite bondage gear? Ariel loves the thumbcuffs, but why did she put on nipple clamps? Zoe's not coming back until 6 pm
and it is only 3 pm now. That's a hell of a long time to suffer the squeeze of nipple clamps.
A brilliant lifestyle bondage video for fans who like their girls tall, funny, gorgeous and having a great time in metal bondage!

Aria Wednesday, Ariel Anderssen

https://k2s.cc/file/490aacf65e96f/RE_Aria_Ariel_treasurehunt_1080p.mp4

GraaF

« Reply #133 on: March 03, 2024, 12:32:54 PM »
Sailor Girl

File Size: 840 Mb
Resolutin: 3840 x 2160   30 FPS
Duration: 00:11:38

Chloe Toy shows off her super-sexy sailor girl outfit! White ankle socks, short skirt brief top leaving her flat and toned tummy on display, she pouts and poses on the bed for her
own and her lover's pleasure before getting progressively tied up, first in a rope chest harness and box tie, then with a crotch rope added that lets her pull on the rope to tease
and pleasure herself.
Then she is tied in a lovely strict hogtie and left to enjoy the feeling of the tight ropes encircling her body and confining her at wrists, ankles, chest and waist... and that
infuriating crotch rope, so nearly capable of bringing her to climax but yet so impossibly far away... perhaps she will need your help to reach that destination?

Chloe Toy

VID0565_Chloe_SailorGirl_4K.mp4

GraaF

« Reply #134 on: March 07, 2024, 09:02:23 PM »
Chloe Throws Down the Gauntlet

File Size: 824 Mb
Resolutin: 3840 x 2160   30 FPS    4K
Duration: 00:11:21

This is part of our Lockdown Selfie series, shot at home by Restrained Elegance models during lockdown. It’s great to see what types of stories our models gravitate towards when left
to their own devices, and the story Chloe chose to tell is quite something!
‘You want to dominate me, do you? Ha, well, good luck with that. I’d probably end up dominating you! I don’t want to be anyone’s sub, but if I had to be, I certainly wouldn’t pick you
as my dominant! LOL, I don’t think you’d know where to start! And I’m pretty much untamable anyway. Ha, and I’m not going to take off my clothes, or put this stupid set of restraints on,
or anything. Nope! Because I DON’T WANT TO’…
And yet, the end of the video finds Chloe hogcuffed in pink leather restraints, ballgagged, collared, and being manhandled around the bed on a leash! What changed? Had she underestimated
her man’s capacity for dominance after all? And did it really make her as angry as she was pretending?

Chloe Toy

https://k2s.cc/file/e9b36b617fbf8/Chloe_Throws_Down_the_Gauntlet.mp4

GraaF

« Reply #135 on: March 17, 2024, 06:37:52 PM »
Ariel Anderssen Secretarty 2 Part 1

File Size: 467 Mb
Duration: 00:20:51

https://k2s.cc/file/7bc7e9bf9f2b3/Ariel_Anderssen_Secretarty_2_Part_1.mp4

GraaF

« Reply #136 on: March 24, 2024, 12:32:43 PM »
ppfemdom Spitting In The Mouth And Face For Christmas Lezdom With Mistress Sofi

File Size: 652 MB
File Type: MP4
Resolution: 1920 x 1080    25 FPS
Movie Length: 08:37

https://k2s.cc/file/460266ec9f246/ppfemdom_Spitting_In_The_Mouth_And_Face_For_Christmas_Lezdom_With_Mistress_Sofi.mp4

GraaF

« Reply #137 on: March 26, 2024, 05:25:31 PM »
Slave Sophia Sold at Auction

File Size: 595 Mb
Resolutin: 1920 x 1080   30 FPS
Duration: 00:13:02

https://k2s.cc/file/e9f77d3c0cbaa/Slave_Sophia_Sold_at_Auction.mp4