Author Topic: Exclusive Foot Worship Foot Smelling FootJobs etc  (Read 14803 times)

Ramzes1978

Re: Exclusive Foot Worship Foot Smelling FootJobs etc
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2016, 04:56:44 PM »
Legends of the Dark Plume! Ep. 64: Holy Tickled Nun! (800x500)

Stilettoville's crimefighting nun, The Habit-Breaker (Jolene Hexx), has lost control of her evil captive, Texas Tempest (Ren Smolder), due to a freak accident! Now, Tempest has the righteous redhead right where she wants her ... IN THE TICKLE CHAIR! The crooked cowgirl de-boots the holier-than-thou heroine and ropes her up! Habit-Breaker gets a rude awakening, as her super-ticklish tootsies are targeted by Tempest's cruel fingernails! "Are you possessed?" Tempest asks, "Cuz I'm gonna tickle the hell outta ya!"

It seems that our heroine is even more ticklish than Tempest was! Fingernails and feathers send her into a tickled conniption, as her heavenly soft soles and toes twitch, clench and wriggle, in vain attempts to evade the torment! Worse yet, Texas Tempest notices that the sexy nun's soles are dirty! She has just the thing for that ... a bowl of hot, soapy water and a stiff-bristled brush!

The Habit-Breaker explodes with laughter and screams for mercy, as Tempest scrubs her tenderized soles clean! And then the steel claw is used to further tickle-agonize our heroine, leaving her in a sweat-soaked, tickle-beaten mess! Her nun's habit has flown off, during her struggling and her hair hangs in her face! It looks as if evil has won the day, this time! (800x500)

Size:288MB
Format:WMV
Category:FOOT TICKLING
Resolution:800x456
Length:15 minutes

http://fenixfile.com/29diyry8fx83/Legends_of_the_Dark_Plume__Ep._64_Holy_Tickled_Nun___800x500_.wmv.html

Ramzes1978

« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2016, 09:46:48 PM »
Legends of the Dark Plume! Ep. 54: Tootsie-Tickle Terror Tactics! (800x500)

Glamazon boss, Gia Ghili (Amanda Tate) breaks into Rhonda the Raven's office and waits for her. But, instead of finding Ticklante's High Stepper gang criminal informant, she's confronted by Rhonda's assistant (Erika Jordan). The towering blonde captures Erika and ties her up.

Soon, Gia is demanding to know where Rhonda is, and more importantly, where the High Steppers and Lookers truce meeting is being held! When Erika doesn't answer, Gia smothers the feisty, petite girl with her big, stinky, size 10, nylon feet! Erika manages to hold out, so Gia removes the defiant woman's shoes and tickle her feet!

Erika cackles and squeals in tickle agony! Sensitive soles scrunch and flex as merciless fingernails skitter up and down them! Despite her best efforts, Erika can't hold her tongue, as the foot-tickling ordeal wears her down! Before long, Gia knows where her rival gang bosses are meeting! Now, the truce is in jeopardy! To be continued! (800x500)

Size:263MB
Length:14 minutes

http://fenixfile.com/6b6y7ffib9qn/Legends_of_the_Dark_Plume__Ep._54_Tootsie-Tickle_Terror_Tactics___800x500_.wmv.html

Ramzes1978

« Reply #22 on: February 26, 2016, 08:18:41 PM »
Gams and Gumshoes! Ep. 2: Tickle-Tamed Executrix! (800x500)

Sexy, voluptuous executrix, Sally the Scissor (Sophia Stone), has met her match at the tickling hands of Det. Joe Jutsu (FTKL)! Now, it's time for Joe to find out who sent her. The tough, ill-tempered assassin immediately falls to pieces, as he tickles her big, bare feet! Fingernails, feathers, and other tickle tools toe-tickle Sally into a tizzy! Her big boobs bounce as she struggles vainly, in fits of crazed cackles and pleas for mercy! Scrunching soles and squirming toes reveal her to be not quite so tough, after all!

Sally reveals that she's part of a new gang called The Betties, and that they're peddling a new "underground steroid"! With each bit of tickling, she tells more and more, hoping it will buy her tickle-agonized tootsies a break! Will it? And what else will she tell Joe? Find out now! (800x500)

Size:284MB
Length:15 minutes

http://fenixfile.com/w2y25sna2ol8/Gams_and_Gumshoes__Ep._2_Tickle-Tamed_Executrix___800x500_.wmv.html

Ramzes1978

« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2016, 07:33:39 PM »
Stuck, Caught and Tickled! Pt. 2: Spy's Revenge! (800x500)

THIS IS A CUSTOM ORDER: Corporate spy, Bella Lovez, has escaped from jail and come back to complete her industrial espionage mission AND get some tickle revenge on Terra Mizu! The crafty thief uses the same sticky trap that was used on her and it works perfectly! Bella captures the Terra and ties her up.

In no time, Bella has Terra's shoes off and exacts a merciless tickle vengeance on her big, sexy, size 9.5 soles! Terra thrashes and howls with laughter, as her long toes, wriggle, splay and scrunch! Looks like Terra has the last laugh, but not in the way she expected! Will Terra give Bella what she wants? If she does, will it stop the tickling? Let's hope not! Find out now! (800x500) Want your own custom vid? Email us now!

Size:239MB
Length:13 minutes

http://fenixfile.com/plcuwq9espnc/Stuck__Caught_and_Tickled__Pt._2_Spy_s_Revenge___800x500_.wmv.html

Ramzes1978

« Reply #24 on: February 29, 2016, 08:22:38 AM »
Roxanne's Secret Recovery - (Hi Quality Version)

DAMN! I hate that kind of Situation! It's So Hard to describe a New Girl sometimes! Especially with Roxanne! They're all like drugs for me but I would say Roxanne's like Heroin! She's only 19 y.o. with the Perfect Feet Size Seven! The smell of her feet is Really Awful after a long day with her boots! That's why i Luv U Roxanne! ;-) We're watching a movie through the Computer then she removes her boots after a long day with them to pose her feet over the desk. DAMN! The Smell was Ble*ding! She asks me if she bothers with her feet but that was just a tease from her 'cause she knows about My Fetish! Are you sure they don't Smell Bad? Roxanne starts to rub her Sweaty Socks All Over my Face just to test me! She takes advantage of me by makin' me Sniff & Lick her Sweaty, Nasty Socks after a long day in her Boots! She knows we like it So Bad! Roxanne wants to understand our Fetish so she removes her Stinky Socks to bring our Soul in Another World! She rubs her Sweaty Bare Feet on my face then she completely lost Attention on the Computer...She's now enjoying the fact of Owning a Foot Slave! I felt like she discovered Something New! (Same for me...My New Heroin!) She seems to be in Perfect Control with that Situation! She makes me Lick All the Dirt at the Bottom of her Soles with a Big Smile on her Face! She's SO Mean and Sweet at the Same Time! She wants me to clean all the dirt in between her toes...Here's Your Next Fantasy! Roxanne is now in Perfect Control of your Credit Card! Don't deny it! It's NOT a Shame...She's also in Perfect Control of my wallet for now so at least, you're not alone

Size:141MB
Category:FOOT WORSHIP
Resolution:640x480
Length:11 minutes

http://fenixfile.com/g3c6livzaiv6/Roxanne_s_Secret_Recovery_-__High_Quality_Version_.mp4.html

Ramzes1978

« Reply #25 on: February 29, 2016, 09:39:06 AM »
Angel's Feet After Workout - (Hi Quality Version)

Here's Another HOT clip with this Incredible Babe! Angel takes care of herself all the time to keep her Body in a Perfect Condition! She did some Workout in the afternoon so she wants to show her Footslave how that session was Hard & Intense! She commands him to get down on his knees to give her a Foot Massage after over 40 minutes on the Bike! She also wants him to Sniff & Lick all the Sweat at the bottom of her Socks...Damn! They were So Sweaty! She even points to him where to put his nose! She wants him to take off her Socks so that way she can cover his face with her feet! She knows he's Addicted to her anyway...She wants him to Lick & Clean her bare feet before she takes a shower to get ready for a date!

Size:90MB
Category:FOOT SMELLING
Length:7 minutes

http://fenixfile.com/7e99lzsxuobw/Angel_s_Feet_After_Workout_-__High_Quality_Version_.mp4.html

Ramzes1978

« Reply #26 on: February 29, 2016, 10:47:03 AM »
Ruth & Vynnie's Public Humiliation - (Hi Quality Version)

WOW! Ruth and Vynnie actually starts to make fun with this Little Bitch so they bring him in a Park not so far to make sure they can play with him in a more Confortable Position. He thought that was to relax & enjoy the sun but he was So Fuckin' Wrong! Vynnie commands this Little Bitch to bow down on his knees to play a Little Funny Game. She takes off her shoes then start to rub her Stinky Socks All Over His Face! They were All Wet and Stinky! Ruth wants to proove Vynnie that her feet smells worst so she takes off her Cute Little Shoes to cover his face with her Sweaty Black Socks! Damn! That was HOT! They both ask him which of their feet smell worst but he's just to Stupid to answer any question...They both remove their Dirty Socks to make him Smell their Stinky Bare Feet...They want an answer so they make this Loser Lick the Bottom of their bare feet to make sure he knows about the Taste & the Smell of them. What a Humiliation! They still can't get an answer so they just throw him away...He's Completely Useless...You'll love this clip...Trust Me!

Size:57MB
Category:FOOT SMELLING
Length:4 minutes

http://fenixfile.com/1yxnzws5mhls/Ruth___Vynnie_s_Public_Humiliation_-__High_Quality_Version_.mp4.html

Ramzes1978

« Reply #27 on: February 29, 2016, 12:12:54 PM »
Cassandra's Dirty Feet After Party - (Hi Quality Version)

Holy Fuck! Cassandra hits another level of humiliation with this clip! That was a long and crazy night downtown so she was really in a mood to abuse her slave! She makes him lick and clean the bottom of her shoes with his tongue after dancing all night long! Make sure you lick all the dirt stupid! She also takes her shoes off to give him a taste of her sweaty feet! She makes him lick the inside of her shoes with his filthy tongue! Cassandra also smother his face with her sweaty feet to just to show him how stinky they are! What a Bad Girl! She also forces him to lick and clean all the dirt at the bottom of her soles! She makes him suck her toes in a doggy style position to make sure her dirty feet are now perfectly cleaned! Cassandra's at her best!

Size:73MB
Category:FOOT WORSHIP
Length:5 minutes

http://fenixfile.com/ldug9c47qvvi/Cassandra_s_Dirty_Feet_After_Party_-__High_Quality_Version_.mp4.html

Ramzes1978

« Reply #28 on: February 29, 2016, 06:49:31 PM »
Elizabeth's Sweaty Workout Feet - (Hi Quality Version)

Damn! Here is another Amazing clip with this Hot and Sexy Latina! Elizabeth really wants to make fun at this loser today so she makes an extra thirty minutes on the bike! She wants to teach him a good lesson! She makes him bow down on his knees and beg for her feet! She makes him takes off those sneakers then immediatly cover his face with her sweaty gym socks! She just make fun at him and rub them all over his face! Elizabeth also makes him lick her stinky socks just to bother before she takes them off to smother his face with her smelly barefeet! She forces him to take some deep breath in her feet and laugh! How does it smell now stupid fuck? She makes him lick all that sweat at the bottom with his tongue and also suck on her sute little toes to make sure they are properly cleaned!

Size:118MB
Category:FOOT SLAVE TRAINING
Length:9 minutes

http://fenixfile.com/43gqh3rmlo44/Elizabeth_s_Sweaty_Workout_Feet_-__High_Quality_Version_.mp4.html