Author Topic: Bondage Stories  (Read 30779 times)

danisumisa

Bondage Stories
« on: January 14, 2016, 05:58:17 AM »
Selfbondage in the park

My name is Denisse, and I want to tell you about an elaborate piece of self bondage I managed to pull off a few weeks ago. It was during a time when we actually got some warm weather up here in the north country. I do a lot of self bondage at home and had been planning this one for months, just waiting for a good time to do it. When the forecast for the weekend was for 90+ temperatures, I knew that the time had come at last.
When the day finally arrived, I gathered everything I needed, and drove out of town to this huge public park. The park was up against a river that wound back and forth, creating smaller sub parks out of the big one. Over half the place was wooded, and trails led back and forth through most of it. It's major attraction to me was a stream that fed into the park from the surrounding fields. Thickly wooded along its entire length, few people made their way along it. I had been up it many times, and had never seen a sole while I took the opportunity to do some nude sunbathing. It was private.
Before getting out of my car, I went through in my mind my plan for the afternoon while finishing one of the bottles of water I had brought along. I knew it would be a while before I got another chance to drink again, so I wanted to make sure I was well topped up. I climbed out and gathered up the plastic bag that held all the toys I was planning to use. In the car I left two of the many keys I would be needing this afternoon. I started walking toward my first stop, a point in the park as far away from the stream as possible. All I was wearing at this point was an oversized T-shirt. I wondered as I walked whether any of the guys playing touch football in the big open area surrounding the car park guessed that I was practically naked in front of them. I knew I got a few appreciative looks from a few of them and my nipples grew hard at the attention. I love it when guys look at me.
Into the woods I went and followed one of the trails a little way to a seldom used dead end. There I hid under a bush the key to my car, which I had locked behind me. Back along the trails and out into the open I crossed the open grassland once more, before entering the woods along the other side, following trails until I reached the stream. The trail crossed the stream and continued on, but instead I looked around and, stepping into the water, waded upstream. The stream was shallow, and fast moving, the water while not warm was not cool either. It felt good on my bare feet. Eventually, I reached the point where I wanted to get out, and stepped carefully through the brush until I reached a small clearing I had used before for sunbathing in.
Taking another quick look around, I slipped off my T-shirt and began to rip it to shreds. I did this quickly, for I knew that as long as the shirt was available I would be able to back out. Now that it was shredded I had least had the problem of getting back to my car nude. I also emptied and shredded the plastic bag so I couldn't use that either. I felt really good. The clearing was full of sunlight and I could feel the heat beginning to make me sweat. I spent a moment dancing nude about the glade, caressing my breasts and rubbing between my legs, enjoying the freedom.
Then I got down to work.
The first thing I did was spray my entire body down with bug repellent. Already I was being besieged with winged life, and while I knew the spray wouldn't keep everything off me it would at least keep it down to a comfortable level. Then I sorted out my assorted chains and put on my harness gag. I had bought it on a visit to New York a year before and had gotten quite a lot of use out of it in that time. Instead of the usual ball gag this one was fitted with a ring gag, although a ball gag could be added easily with the addition of a snap on strap. I had used it both ways in the past, but this time I kept it as a ring gag, and soon began drooling down my front. This was locked on with a small padlock, the key of which was in my car.
I quickly set up the means of my release, which I will get to in a moment and then began putting on the rest of my restraints. A wide leather belt went around my waist, locked on of course, as were the leather cuffs that went on my wrists and ankles. The keys for these were at home. Between my ankles was a wooden hobble that closed around my ankle cuffs like a set of stocks, keeping my legs about 18 inches apart. This was locked with one lock, the key to which was in my car. I walked around for a moment. To make sure I could. The waddle I was forced to adopt meant I could not go fast and the spread of my legs made me feel quite vulnerable. I loved it.
I next attached two chains, one to each ankle. These thin, strong chains I threaded through rings on each side of my belt so that they ran up the outside of each leg. The chains were just long enough to poke through the rings. Kneeling down I pulled some more of the chains through the rings for slack and attached my wrist cuffs, one to each. Then I carefully stood up. As my legs straightened, the chains pulled back through the rings at my sides, so that my hands were pulled and trapped. As long as I was standing I could not use my hands. To use them I had to kneel so I could pull out some slack. I have used this a lot at home and have enjoyed the "on again, off again" access it gives my hands immensely. The keys for this were of course at home.
Now came the tricky part. I had hung from a branch overhead a rope, carefully measured, on the end of which hung a key and a sock with some ice in it. Quite a bit of ice actually. I stuffed it with eight ice cubes I had brought in a thermos. The rope however did not hang straight down. It was attached at the key end to another rope that I had wrapped around a tree behind where I planned on spending the afternoon. It was attached by means of a 1" metal ring that the sock, filled with ice, had been threaded through before being tied to the key end of the rope. The ice prevented the sock from being pulled through the ring. I knew that once the ice melted the sock would easily fall through and the key would swing down within reach. I had used this method of release many, many times and it always worked.
Almost done, I knelt down in my chosen spot, and clipped a nipple clamp to each of my nipples, shuddering with pleasure at the sharp pain. The clamps were tight for I did not want them pulling off. They were attached to each other with a short chain which in turn was attached to a cord that I tied around a root directly between my legs. Now I was unable to stand. The last thing to do, I did quickly while I still had the nerve. I picked up the last lock, and, reaching behind me with both hands, I carefully locked my wrists together. This lock was opened by the key attached to the rope.
So there I was, sweating in the heat. The sun warm on my skin. The insects buzzing around. Drool falling from my mouth on top of my breasts. Unable to stand, unable to close my mouth, unable to swat the bugs that did land on me. I was very much unable to take advantage of the increasing wetness between my open legs. It was intensely frustrating and yet wonderful!
I had no real idea how long I would be forced to wait for my freedom. At home eight ice cubes would keep me trapped for hours, but in this heat I expected the ice to melt a lot faster. I figured it would be at least a couple of hours. I tried to make the best of it, shifting my weight every once and a while. But every time I pulled up a little a hard tug at my nipples would remind me of how little movement I had. I could lean forward to release the tension, which helped somewhat. I knelt there I beginning to make plans on how to improve my bondage next time I tried this.
Every so often I would have to shake my head to discourage the bugs that were trying to land on my face. Some of the braver ones were even trying to enter my open mouth, which I could really not do much about. The worst/best thing about the bugs were the ants. The bug spray did little to deter them and after a while hardly a moment went by when I didn't have one or two on me. One place they crossed often, due to the lack of spray there, was my pussy lips. Spread open by the position of my legs, the feeling of all those little feet running up and down my labia and across my clitoris was exquisite. It made me horny as hell and I was totally unable to reach around and do anything about it. I was just reaching the point when I began to moan in frustration, when I heard voices farther down the stream.
I quickly stifled my moans, and my panic level rose quickly. It was men's voices I heard. A couple of guys by the sound of it. I could hear them sloshing through the water and laughing about something. I pulled and tugged at my bonds, but was unable to create any slack in their well-made designs. Raising myself up to stand only rewarded me with a strong, painful tug on my already tortured nipples. I was not going anywhere. I was not even changing position. My only chance was that I would be hidden by the bushes and trees between me and the stream. With the sun shining full on me I felt like I was under a spot light.
I tried to keep as still as I could. It was difficult with the bugs trying to crawl into my mouth and the ants seeming to hold a convention on my clit. I could feel small shudders as my orgasm from the stimulation of their feet began to build, indeed had been building for sometime. I tried to think neutral thoughts. A flash of color through the trees, and the guys passed by. I almost collapsed in relief until I realized that they would have to pass by again on their way back. There was no way out of the stream farther down, the brush making it impenetrable. I wondered what they were doing down here, then I remembered that the flash of color I saw resembled a shirt one of the football players in the park was wearing. I hoped those guys weren't looking for me, but I suspected they were. Maybe they did notice I wasn't wearing anything under my shirt when I passed them by?
I didn't have long to wait for them to come back, and I held my breath as they got close. To have them find me here, like this, might be too much for me to handle. I was too helpless, too open. I was lucky. They passed by again without seeing me. I waited as long as I could before giving into to the orgasm that had been building and building for what seemed like hours. When I was done I almost laughed at the thought that I had been pretty much fucked by nothing more than ants. I guess size really doesn't matter!
I felt the thump against my back of the key rope being released. By then the sun was a lot lower in the sky, and I had orgasmed a couple more times. I was tired, cramped, and thirsty. My hair had stuck to my face from all the shaking about I had done, and my nipples were like two little fireballs attached to my chest. I almost didn't get the lock that held my hands together undone, so stiff I was, but at last I was able to reach around and release the clamps that held me down. The feeling in my nipples returned in a rush and I just knelt with my hands massaging my breasts for a few minutes until the pain died away to a dull throb. Then I rubbed the tender flesh between my legs and gave myself one more orgasm for the road. I still had a long way to go though.
I stood up, my hands getting drawn to my sides, and surveyed myself. I was covered in sweat, the debris of tiny bugs and dirt stuck to my skin. Bug bites made themselves known to me again as movement returned to my limbs. My mouth was very dry from being open all this time, although the ache in my jaw was a familiar feeling to me. I spend more time at home gagged than I do ungagged I love it so much. My first thought was water though. All I had was in the car, but getting to it would take some time so that only left the stream. I wasn't too keen on drinking a lot of water from the stream. Like many city people I wasn't too sure about how clean it was. But at the very least it would do to take the edge off my thirst.
I stumbled through the brush toward the water, my arms useless at my sides. This meant that I had to use my body to push aside the leaves and branches that blocked my way. This deposited even more gunk on my sweaty body and the whipping of the branches swinging back behind me made me feel like I was walking through an S&M bar. One especially stiff sapling caught me right across the ass making me yelp out in pain. I hoped that those guys were no where near as I stepped into the water. It had been a long time since I saw them so I doubted they were still around. I knelt down, the water feeling good over my legs and sex and leaned forward to drink. I could now use my hands to scoop water into my ring gagged mouth and I almost took a bath where I sat the water felt so good.
Once done I forced my way back to my glade, and kneeling again gave myself another coating of bug spray to replace what I had sweated and washed off. I planned on leaving everything here to be collected later, so I made my way empty handed back to the stream and cautiously toward the park. Now I knew I would probably be released before the sun went down and that people would probably still be about. I hoped that the lateness of the hour would thin out the crowd somewhat. If I was careful I would be able to make my way to my car key and then to my car without being seen.
One look at the car park which was visible from the edge of the tree line dashed my hopes of reaching my car anytime soon. The football guys were still there, having a party of some kind. I could see and hear that they had been joined by some of their girlfriends and that they were having a cookout of sorts. There were very few cars left in the lot however, and I thought that at the very least I might make it to my car key without being spotted. It would mean that rather than a relatively short waddle across open grass I would have to sneak around following the trails that circled the park. I debated whether should just go back to my clearing and wait them out, but decided that stumbling around in the dark might be dangerous and might prevent me from finding my key at all. So away I went, very slowly.
Barefoot from the neck down, my legs held apart by a set of 18 inch stocks. My hands held at my sides and my mouth held wide open by a metal ring attached to my head with straps. Wasn't I a sight? Not something you would want to bump into. But then, dear reader, knowing the kind of stories you like to read I bet you would like to have bumped into me on that woodland trail! It was slow going. The park was forced by the river to bend back on itself a lot, so the trail I had to take was the better part of a mile long. Through it all I had to keep an ear cocked for anyone coming, and eyes open for places I could hide if someone did. It didn't take me long to realize how bad my situation was as far as hiding was concerned. I couldn't move fast enough to get out of sight if someone did suddenly put in an appearance.
Many times I thought I heard something and took evasive action behind a tree or bush. I was slowed further by the hobble. Many times the trail narrowed to a point where I had to maneuver sideways using my feet rather than my legs for locomotion. I fell down a couple of times. Not being able to use my hands to catch myself I quickly learned to roll to one side so I could land on one shoulder. Very soon I was again covered in dirt and leaves and this made me even more attractive to the bugs as I slowly sweated off the bug spray I had reapplied earlier. They buzzed around me landing everywhere making me jump and fidget. But I was lucky. I was never seen. I made it the whole way around the park without being spotted, although I took so long the sun had really dropped in the sky.
I found my key where I had left it, and shoved my way behind some bushes where I could rest for a while before seeing if I could get to my car. Thirsty didn't begin to describe my condition. The rumble in my stomach told me I had better get something to eat soon too. But From where I sat I could hear the party the football players were having so I knew my car wasn't yet free. I lay flat on my back and stared up at the canopy above me, listening to them play. I wondered how long it would be before I would be able to make a break for my car. It seemed only moments later that it was a lot darker, and I realized that I must have dropped off to sleep. My tongue felt like something was nesting on it and as I sat up I tried spitting out whatever insects had invaded my open mouth.
That was when I realized what had woken me. Someone was arguing, and it was a big argument. Taking advantage of the darkness I got up and slowly waddled through the bushes. Back on to the trail, I following it to the edge of the open grass. From just inside the tree line I could see in the fading light that the football players had been joined by two more cars filled with kids in leather jackets. The two groups were arguing about who had a right to be there and the football players looked like they were packing up to go. Was one group going to replace the other?
I had hoped that once the football players left I would have the park to myself long enough to get to my car. It seemed that I wasn't going to get my wish though. I watched with a sinking heart the last of the football players drive off leaving the leather guys behind. A smaller group, they made up for their size in the amount of noise they made and I could see that most of them were drinking. I found a place next to the trail where I could kneel and watch them, and as total darkness came I wondered when I would ever get home. Then tragedy struck.
The only car left in the lot apart from theirs was mine, and this attracted the attention of a couple of them. They walked around it a few times, checking the doors, and looking around as if to see if its owner was about. Then one of them stood by the driver's door and started working with something in his hand. In a moment he had the door open and I held my breath. I hoped they weren't planning on stealing the car, but they just rummaged through it and closed the door again. Then one of them produced a knife and I could hear the pop of each tire as he slashed each one. I started to cry as I heard them laugh about it and was feeling pretty bad when the police car drew up. The cop got out and started talking to them, and I could hear his clear voice telling them the park was closed after dark and that they had to leave.
While these guys had been loud in front of the football players, they were meek in front of the cop, and before long they got back into their cars and pulled out. The cop waited until they were gone before walking over to my car and looking at it with a flashlight. Then he started shining it at the trees, looking for its owner. I almost stood up, wanting to get his help in getting out of my bondage, but something inside me wouldn't let me show myself in this condition, so I hunkered down and he didn't see me. His last act was to take down my license plate and write me a ticket, before driving away himself.
At last I was alone.
Feeling very stiff, I wasted no time in waddling out to my car. I felt very vulnerable out in the open, naked as I was, and I hopped that those guys weren't planning on coming back once the cop left. The driver's door was still unlocked and I sat and drew my legs up so I could reach the ashtray where I left the keys. They were still there. I first unlocked the hobble, the ability to close my legs very welcome, then I unlocked and took off my gag. Wow that felt good, being able to close my mouth after so long seemed like heaven. I spat out every little piece of grit that had accumulated and reached for my water. It wasn't there.
Nothing else was missing because there had been nothing else left in the car to steal. I had cleaned it out so that I couldn't use anything to cover myself during my nude drive home. I got out and in the dim light took a look at my tires. Sure enough they were all flat, but I figured flat or not I would have to drive on them to get home. At least it was only a couple of miles into town and then a short drive through it. Climbing back into the drivers seat I scooted it forward so I would have enough slack in the chains attached to my wrists to drive, but when I tried to stick the key into the ignition I found I had a problem. Something had been jammed into the ignition switch and broken off. I could not get the car started and that meant I could not get it home. I did cry, long and hard. The weight of the day came crashing down on me and it was no longer fun. How the hell was I supposed to get home, nude and chained hand and foot.
After a bit I climbed out of the car, my hands once more getting drawn to my sides, and looked toward the entrance of the park. It was a good thing I did for I saw two cars slow down to take the turn into the gate. The leather jackets were coming back. I ran back to the tree line, thankful that now I could and hid before they got to close. As they continued their party I thought long and hard about what my options were. I had to face the fact that they were limited. I could show myself to these guys in the hope that they would take me home, but I really had no illusions what they would really do with a helpless naked woman if they found one. I had to suppress a shudder. Or I could sneak out of the park and attempt to make my way home as I was. Something that didn't appeal to me either. Yet it felt like the safer of the two options, so away I slunk.
I followed the trails toward the gate, moving easier now that I wasn't hobbled. I didn't feel very comfortable though. My stomach was yelling for food and water, my feet hurt and with the sun going down the air was cooling quickly. I did reach the gate without a problem though, and with a last look back toward my car, slipped through the gate and out onto the open road. The road that passed the park was a lightly traveled one that was bordered on both sides with deep ditches. If I kept my eyes open I wouldn't have any problem hiding from the occasional car that passed by. I was more worried about what would happen when I reached town. There the street was well lit, the traffic heavier and the cover more scarce. If I didn't want to be seen, I would have to be very careful indeed. So I walked. Arms held at my sides, unable to cover myself without first kneeling or sitting down on the ground. At home I enjoyed the submissive nature of being bound this way, having to place myself in a submissive position to be able to do anything with my hands. It always excited me sexually.
Now my hands strained to hide my charms whenever I heard a noise and when I saw lights approaching I would quickly scurry into a ditch and lie flat on my front in the hopes that I wouldn't be seen. Approaching town I had to slow down and take a good look before going on. The road I had been following had up to now been in darkness, but street lights lit it up from this point on. I could no longer walk normally. I would have to pick my cover and rush from spot to spot. At least it wasn't residential. This part of town was scattered with small shops and factories. If I got off the road and stuck close to the buildings I could move from one to the next without being seen from the road.
So that's what I did. Running cross parking lots, dashing from hiding place to hiding place. I ever so slowly made my way closer and closer to my home. Eventually I ran out of buildings to hide behind and I took to hiding in peoples yards as houses made their appearance. I was almost spotted a number of times and one time was pinned under the bright light of an oncoming car as I crossed a road. I heard a yell and dashed between a couple of houses and hid behind someone's shed for a while, while my heart slowed down from the fright. I was amazed to find out I was getting turned on by this and after a while, in some perverse way I began to enjoy it. But all good things come to an end. I eventually made it back to my home, many hours after I left the park, without being caught, and using a spare key I got inside.
After I got my chains off I climbed into the tub and filled it with me in it, not wanting to move again. Then after the hot water eased my pains I climbed out and raided the kitchen for food and drink before falling into a deep sleep.
The next morning I woke late and hurriedly dressed for work. Since I had no car I had to call for a cab. When it came I told the driver where I wanted to go and was rewarded with a strange look. As we drove The driver kept glancing at me but didn't say anything. I wondered if my make up had smeared or something to warrant such attention. As I came into the office instead of the usual greetings I felt people staring at me, but put it down to my being so late. It wasn't until I got to my desk that I saw why I was such an object of curiosity.
Spread out on the desk was a newspaper with a color photo of a naked woman (tastefully blurry in the right spots) running across a parking lot under a bright light. The picture was very detailed, and there was no problem at all making out the face of the woman. It was me. My heart stopped. I felt drained of blood. I looked up at my coworkers who were all watching me. In the break room, which I could see into from where I was standing I could see that the TV was on and our local morning show was on. The anchors were joking about how several businesses in the north part of town had captured something interesting on their security cameras over night. Identification of the woman was being withheld until police contacted her.
The last thing I saw before I fainted was my boss, policeman in tow, making his way to my desk.

The End

danisumisa

Re: Bondage Stories
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2016, 05:58:56 AM »
Cabin Trip

MMMMMPHPH!  God this is taking a lot longer then it should.  My nipples are killing me, and my arms feel like they are going to fall off.  How the hell did I get into this mess!  I wish Greg were here.  He would save me.  I have got to figure a way out of this mess, but first let’s back the story up a little bit and go back to before I got myself into this mess.
Yesterday
Thank god it’s the weekend, I thought to myself.  This new job is really starting to wear on me.  I had debated if I wanted to work in the city or not, but in the end I just couldn’t turn down the money and I needed something to keep me very busy.  My parent’s death because of some drunk driver has been hard on me, so getting away from my hometown and keeping myself busy seemed like the logical thing to do.  Unfortunately, I hated it here.  I longed for the comfort and quietness of the country.  This weekend it’s time to visit home and relax.
Being an only child, my parents left pretty much everything save a few family trinkets that went to their brothers and sisters.  I didn’t want to run into any family friends while in town so my relaxation would be at the cabin just north of Bangor, ME.  It’s quite a drive, but it will be worth it, I know it.
I pulled into the driveway after 5 hours of driving, seems everybody from the city likes to drive north for the weekend and traffic was horrible.  I brought a couple suitcases into the cabin, locked the doors and sat down to watch a little TV and enjoy how quiet it is up here.  Not a soul for miles.  And since I knew I was going to be alone, it would be a nice time for a little self-bondage, even if I feel a little guilty about it.
My boyfriend has always been very good to me with satisfying my needs to be tied up, but he is always too worried that I will get hurt, or that something will happen.  So when it comes to tying me up, he’s very conservative, and if I do get a bruise or something, I have to hide it or risk him becoming even more careful.  It’s not that I am into pain or torture, but a little here and there in the heat of passion is very welcome.  I also love it to be tight, which he will not do sadly.  If I feel that I can get free, that the whole adventure is lost and I might as well be having plain old vanilla sex.  I don’t know why I feel guilty, it’s not like I am sleeping with somebody else, I just needed a little escape from everything and everyone.
I wanted to be bound all day, and while the ice method is nice and efficient and pretty much fail-proof, I wanted to be a little more inventive.  I had got the idea of my first release mechanism from my work’s front door.  It didn’t have a key or padlock, but was an electromagnet.  The one on the door is 2000 pounds of pressure, but I got to thinking that I could make a similar device using only some batteries and have the similar effect.  The reason for the batteries was since they would be basically short-circuited and after a few hours the batteries would wear down to the point that the magnetic pull would dwindle down to just a pound or two of pull.
Not having much luck with finding pre-built devices, I built my own a couple weeks beforehand.  It had a flat surface and when attached to a couple 6v batteries (the cube kind), I could put a 20lb weight on it and it would hold it up.  If I left it attached, after a couple hours the weight would fall off to the ground proving that the power was getting drained at the rate I wanted.
The second part of my release was similar to the ice and sock method, but with a twist.  The twist was I took a candle and basically boiled it into a liquid.  I then took one of the plastic cups you get at fast food places and filled it up just under half way.  I then dropped a set of keys inside the wax.  Due to the density of it, they didn’t sink much and I continued to fill up the glass with wax being careful to keep the wick in the middle the while time.  After that was done, I put the cup into the sink which already had cold water in it to help cool the wax.  The idea is once I am free from the first device, I still have to wait for the candle to burn down and let me get the key.
Of course, I will have a backup key.  It sits at the bottom of a huge bucket of oil and other nasty stuff suspended from the ceiling.  If I have to, I can pull it down and cover myself with the stuff and destroy the furniture and carpet.  Needless to say, it won’t be an option unless it’s life threatening.
Before heading off to bed, I put in some eyebolts and bolted the electromagnet to the wall in the bedroom.  I also decided to lie out what I was going to wear for tomorrow.  If I’m going to act the part, might as well dress for it.
The next morning came around and I was ready for my adventure and getting excited just thinking about it.  I went to the bathroom, took a shower, and prepared myself for the day.  Once I was dried off, I proceeded to the bedroom to get dressed.  The first item to be put on was my black panties, I loved these because they were latex and felt so good when I put them on.  Before doing so however, I inserted a vibrator that had a timer built into it to turn on and off at random.  It had fresh batteries, so it should last for the duration of my adventure.
Next were my stockings and garter belt.  Once they were on, I picked up one of my ropes from my suitcase of goodies and applied a crotch rope to myself.  I pulled it nice and tight, just how I like it… digging into my pussy and pressing the vibrator deep inside me.  I also tied the controls to the vibrator on the front side of the rope, well out of my reach when I am done.
I grabbed my high heels and put them on.  They were the kind with straps that go around the ankle, so I know I wouldn’t be able to kick them off.  I grabbed another rope and made up a nice rope bra.  My tits stood straight out and I loved the tightness around my chest that it provided.  Feeling myself getting excited by all of this, I knew I had to hurry before I changed my mind and decided just to bring myself to orgasm instead.
I locked some cuffs just above my elbows and on my wrists.  They were not connected, but soon would be.  The next item to go on was the posture collar and gag.  Gags were one aspect of bondage that I always loved but my boyfriend never would do it.  “You could choke Alisa” he always says.  He wouldn’t even use ring gags on me to ensure that I can breathe easy.  This was a full harness gag that locks on.  The keys to harness are inside the bucket, so when this is all over, I will have to get it down and find them inside.
I made sure I had the gag locked on tight because I knew the next step was going to hurt a lot, at least at first.  For this all to work, I needed nipple clamps that wouldn’t give up unless they were on the brink of ripping my nipple off.  These clamps had small teeth on the end of them that bite into the skin a little bit.  They hurt a lot when you first put them on, but since they go on behind the nipple, the pain subsides after a few minutes.
MMmmmmmphph!  There’s the first nipple.
MMMMMPHPHPPH!  There’s the second one.
I could swear that it is even stronger then the first.  I just sat on my bed for few seconds massaging my breasts and letting the pain go away.  Sure enough, after a few minutes, it did and I continued to tie myself up.  I attached a rope to an eyebolt on the other side of the room and then threaded it though another eyebolt in the ceiling (old cabins with wood beams come in handy) then down through the D ring on my right elbow cuff, behind my back and then tied it to my left cuff.  The idea behind this is when I move to the opposite side of the eyebolt, my elbows will be pulled together.  When I back up, it will be easy to move my elbows apart again.
What little slack my elbows had now I used to tie my legs together at the ankle and above and below the knee.  With a little effort I grabbed the lock for my cuffs and stood up.  I picked up a remote and turned on the bedroom TV that already had a bondage tape running on auto repeat.  I tossed the remote onto the bed and looked at the time.  11am.  I figured that should be plenty of time to get free and maybe even drive into town and have a bite to eat.
I was getting close to starting my fun and I could hardly wait.  With very careful steps I moved myself closer and closer to the wall with the magnet.  Once I was close, I hit the switch to turn it on.  I also turned on my vibrator at the same time.  It’s a good thing it waits for at least one minute before starting or else I probably would have collapsed right on the spot.
I reached behind by back and threaded the lock though one of the rings on my right cuff, then though the back of the crotch rope and through the other cuff.  *click*.  I was now locked in for at least a few hours now.  I could change my mind and untie the eyebolt and melt the candle and get my key.  It still would be a good adventure and would keep me happy for a few hours.  If I was not feeling so hot and turned on I might have just done that.  But I didn’t care, I was determined to feel even more helpless and secure.  I didn’t care what happened, I was already in bliss.
I moved closer and closer to the magnet, but was starting to worry that I didn’t give myself enough rope as my elbows were starting to strain.  I started to try and swing the chain on my nipple clamps up but was difficult due to my limited mobility and the length of the chain.  I inched a bit closer and my elbows were only inches away from touching and with one heave the middle of the chain came close enough to the plate that it pulled it in along with any slack it could.
It was complete.  I was gagged, bound very tightly and no hope for escape for hours.  I tested my bonds a little bit, first by trying to move back a bit to see if the chain would come off.  None of the links moved, not even a little bit.  Because it pulled up all the slack as well, (something I had not planned on, but was not displeased), constant pressure was applied to my tits.  It also ensured that I couldn’t move back and get my elbows free.
Out of nowhere, the vibrator kicks on and I go into an instant climax.  I tried my best to keep straight and fight it off, but it was no use, there was just too much stimulation and I was just too damn turned on.  At the peek, my knees bucked a little bit which put a lot of pull on my nipples.  Enough pain that it was able to break me out of my trance and I jumped up and forward to relieve the pain.  The result was the magnet grabbing up more of the nipple chain and my elbows are now touching.  What started to concern me was that I had to use my body weight to keep my elbows together enough so that my nipples wouldn’t be pulled on.  I tried to relax and watch the movie a little.  It was difficult with the collar and gag, but was able to do it.
Over the next couple hours I watched the tape restart a couple times and used all my might to fight off the response to drop to the floor every time the vibrator turned on.  Every half hour or so I would give the clamps a good tug, but nothing would give.
I knew the batteries would give out sooner or later, the question was when, and why they had not let go by now.  Then it hit me.  The magnet can hold 20 pounds at full power, but since the batteries drain slowly, it would have dropped it as soon at it reached 19.9 pounds of strength.  What I had not thought of was how much power the magnet had to decline to for me to get free.  If it took a couple hours for it to drop the 20lb weight, then it would probably take another 12 or more hours for it to get down to 5 pounds of power.  Assuming that I could even pull off the clamps with 5lb of pull from the magnet, I don’t see how I can make it.
I felt like I was going to cry.  This was not fun anymore.  My nipples were killing me, but the pain in my shoulders was just as bad.  If I tried to relive the pain on either of them I would only make it worse and make myself hurt even worse.  The thought of just giving it a good pull started to sound better and better, but I knew that I would have some pretty torn up nipples if I did.  Let alone the pain that I wouldn’t be able to attend to until my hands were free.
Another small problem was the vibrator was starting to die down and was not able to bring me to orgasm anymore.  While this is a god send in a way, it only makes me focus on the pain even more.  I was even starting to feel my jaw start to ache, which was not good because even after I get free I still have a while before I can free myself from the gag.
Disgusted with the situation I started to thrash around a bit.  I didn’t know what I was trying to solve or accomplish, but I wanted out and I wanted out now.  In the end, my nipple hurt more and I was breathing heavy though my nose, snorting like a pig.  When I calmed down a bit I noticed that he chain seemed to give way a little bit.
I started to lean back and pull on the clips, but no use.  I couldn’t take the pain and they were not moving.  I knew I moved back a little bit because my elbows were not touching anymore.  For a second attempt, I tried jerking back a little.  After a very loud (for being gagged) scream, the chain came off a little more.  I might have hope yet !
After I gathered my strength and courage again, I gave it a few more tries.  Slowly, but surly the chain was coming off the metal plate holding me in my prison.  It took just about two hours for me to do it, but the chain finally came off the metal plate.  I could only imagine what my tits looked like.
I backed up slowly to the eyebolt on the other side of the room and untied it.   With a little squirming around I was able to pull my elbows apart.  I looked out the window and it was pitch black.  I didn’t want to believe it, but it seems my eyes were not lying when I looked that the clock and it read 2am.  I was exhausted and didn’t want to light that candle half asleep like I was.  I knew I was going to pay for going to sleep like this, but I didn’t have a choice.  I couldn’t risk falling asleep with a fire going.
It only took me a few minutes to fall asleep.  Once I did, I had the strangest dreams but not shocking that they all involved me being a prisoner of different people or even things.  I woke to the sounds of birds chirping and the sun shining in my eyes.  I figured it was around 7am or so.  I knew I was going to pay for going to sleep tied like I was, but didn’t fully grasp it until I tried to move.
A rush of pain racked though my body like I had never felt before in my life.  My arms were numb, my shoulders ached ever more now, I could swear my jaw has fallen off.  Even my legs were starting to hurt now.  I knew I needed to get free as soon as possible.
I rolled off the bed onto the floor with my legs going first.  With some effort I started to stand up.  This was not an easy task to say the very least in the heels, which just now decided to cause me pain as well.  I slowly moved my way into the living room and then the kitchen where I had setup the candle and one of the lighters with a long handle (the ones used for barbecues).  I picked it up with my cuffed hands and after several attempts; I was able to light the candle.  I turned around and stared at the candle as it slowly pooled the wax up.  This was going to take a long time.
Then it hit me.  If I turned the candle on it’s side then it will burn faster because the wax won’t pool up.  I moved my way over to the hallway and grabbed a broom from the closest.  Keep in mind that these little trips usually takes me about 20 minutes or more just to go one way.  Once I was at the candle again, I took some swings with the broom and was able to knock it over on the counter with the handle.  I made sure it stayed in place and didn’t roll off.
Sure enough, in no time at all, the wax started melt away like snow in the hot sun.  The wax was flowing all over the counter, but I didn’t care.  All I wanted was that damn key.  I started at the candle burning away, knowing that it will still take at least a half hour or so to burn down to the key I didn’t know if I should head back to the living room and sit down for a bit.  Feeling started coming back to my arms and legs, but I knew the worse of it was not over yet.
I found myself starting out the kitchen window down the path leading up to it.  I started to think what I must look like right about now.  Tied up, nipples torn up, red marks and bruises I’m sure are all over me.  I know I will probably be able to sleep for a week after I get out of this.  Everything seemed so peaceful out the window and I didn’t even notice the time pass until a bird flew near the window and startled me.  Looking down at the candle, my key was free !
I was so happy I could scream. I grabbed the broom again and used it to put out the flame.  Then I turned around and dug in the hot wax to get my key out.  The scolding hot wax didn’t stop me in the least, I just wanted that key.  It took a little effort, but I got it and unlocked my cuffs.
I quickly undid the posture collar and ropes on my legs.  The pain in my nipples were not that much right now, so I decided to put that off for a little while.  Almost free, I grabbed some long rubber gloves under the sink and went for the bucket.  I lowered it down and started to fish for the keys to my gag.  As luck would have it, I found them right away and unlocked my gag.  I also unlocked the rest of the cuffs that were attached to me.
I grabbed some fresh batteries and replaced dead ones in the control box attached to my crotch rope.  I figured I would relax keep the one aspect of my bondage in place (since it was the only thing that didn’t cause me pain!).  I walked into the bedroom and looked over at the metal plate on the wall.  I figured I would go shut it off, but just as I got close to it, the chain from my nipple clamps jumped to the plate and stuck to it just like before.  The vibrator decided that it would kick on again and it was like dejavu all over again.  I could feel an orgasm building so I tried to brace myself.  My knee’s started to give, so I held on the wall as best I could.  I was surprised on how much pull the magnet still had even after almost a day had passed.  I guess it was a good thing I pulled off when I did, I could have been there all night.
Before my climax subsided, I reached down and pulled off the clips on my nipples.  The shock of pain ended the orgasm pretty quick, but it also dulled a lot of the pain I would have felt anyway.
I climbed back onto the bed and laid down and enjoyed the sensations of the vibrator which I switched to a steady buzz instead of random.  With everything I went though, all I can think about is how I can make it better, and more importantly, when !
The End

danisumisa

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2016, 05:59:32 AM »
The Doll

A sudden breeze blew through the courtyard like a gust of exhaust from a furnace. On one of the apartment balconies, the hot rush of air lifted some loose pages of the fashion section of the Sunday paper from the glass topped table where it rested onto the face of the shapely occupant of the chaise lounge beside. The young woman, blond, well-endowed, tanned, and clad in a yellow two-piece bathing suit, uttered a little shriek of surprise and flailed her arms at the flapping papers for a few seconds before she realized what had roused her from her light doze. She sat up and pushed her sunglasses onto her forehead again. Since she had not finished looking through that section of the paper, she carelessly folded the pages and replaced it on the table.
Megan Ford was twenty-two and a stunning beauty. Her hair was naturally quite blond, her eyes china blue (though somewhat vacant), and her body, though rather petite, was a man’s dream in its curves and mixture of softness and firmness. She had begun her conditioning with cheerleading for a year in high school and the two years she had attended junior college before dropping out. But now that she had taken up modeling, it was a careful regimen at the health club that kept her in top shape.
Megan reached for the big plastic cup of iced tea next to the paper and took a long sip through the straw. According to her wristwatch on the table between the tea and the paper, it was not yet time to apply more blocker but it was a hot day, as only August in Chicago can be, with almost no clouds, so she decided to apply some more anyway. She reached a rosy-pink nailed, perfectly manicured hand for the plastic bottle of sunscreen only to be interrupted by the doorbell. Sliding her feet with their matching pedicured toenails into the thong sandals beside the chaise, she rose, slid open the glass patio door, and stepped into the air-conditioned apartment.
"I’m coming! I’m coming!" she called as the bell rang again.
A look through the peephole revealed her friend Nancy holding a large shopping bag. Megan unlocked and unbolted the door, but before she could say anything Nancy came bustling past her, talking rapidly all the while.
"I’m glad you’re home, Megan, ‘cause I need a really big favor, and I just know that you won’t let me down, will you?"
They had met while studying theater arts at the junior college they had both attended. Though Megan had dropped out after two years of rather vague and unsystematic study and Nancy had changed her emphasis to business administration after a semester, they had remained friends. Privately, Megan thought that Nancy’s decision to concentrate on business was an excellent choice, since Nancy, though quite pretty, did not have the long legs or flawlessly contoured body that Megan knew was a prerequisite to being a leading actress. Still, Megan liked Nancy, and her parents had thought enough of Nancy to get Megan an apartment in the same complex when Megan had moved out of the house seven months ago.
"What is it?" Megan asked cautiously.
"It’s not very much at all, really Megan, not much at all. You see it’s my niece’s birthday today and I’ve just been out buying some presents for her. Only my sister just called and she wants me to baby-sit for an hour or so while she and a couple of other mothers decorate the house for the party. So you see I can’t very well have my niece over with the presents there and unwrapped. Can I leave this bag here for an hour or two while I watch her?"
Megan smiled at Nancy’s run-on sentence style.
"Sure. I’d be glad to."
As Nancy set the bag down on the coffee table, Megan peered over the edge to see what was inside. On top was a box with a cardboard back and sides and a cellophane front. Inside was a doll, the figure of a little boy in a T-shirt and overalls. The figure had unruly red hair and freckles, attributes that might have made many dolls cute, but the peculiar, sneering smile and sideways look of the eyes took away any cuteness. The overall expression appeared to Megan to be leering and sinister.
She frowned and wrinkled up her nose.
"What an ugly doll!" she said to Nancy.
Nancy lifted the box partway out of the bag.
"Isn’t he though?" she said with a laugh. "He’s so ugly that he’s almost cute. He’s one of those ‘Chummy’ dolls. All the kids are crazy for them."
Megan’s expression continued to suggest that she was inhaling in a barnyard.
"I can’t see why."
"Didn’t you see the movie about him?" Nancy asked in astonishment. "You know, the one with the guy who breaks into a woman’s place to rob her, and he ties her up and gags her and tells her that after he robs the place he’s going to come back and… Well, I think you know what he intends to do to her."
Megan rolled her eyes and nodded.
"Duh!" she added expressively.
"Well, the police broke in on him before he could do anything and they chased him into a toy factory and shot him down right in front of where ‘Chummy’ was, and his spirit, the robber’s I mean, somehow went into the doll. And for the rest of the movie the evil ‘Chummy’ would come alive and try to kill people around him, especially anyone who didn’t like his looks, and even more especially women."
"Oh, yeah," Megan replied. "I saw some scenes of it in the previews at the theater. It looked like a dumb movie."
Nancy chuckled again.
"Well kids don’t think so. They just love the little sucker, maybe because he terrorized parents in the movie, especially moms."
She held up the box and they both looked at the doll. Megan could not find articulation for her uneasiness about the doll beyond repeating:
"What an ugly doll!"
"Well, he’s also famous," Nancy protested.
"I like things that are good looking," Megan said simply.
Nancy raised an eyebrow at her friend’s remark.
"And speaking of that, how’s that new guy, Dennis? Isn’t that his name?"
"Dennis?" Megan said casually. "Did you really think he was that good looking?"
"I sure did. And he was also nice enough to fix a flat tire for you, get your air-conditioning working in this heat, and took off an afternoon to drive you to an audition. Any guy who’s that nice could be a lot less handsome as far as I’m concerned."
Megan shrugged.
"He was kind of short---"
"He’s at least five foot ten," interpolated Nancy firmly.
"His car wasn’t that nice---"
"A compact instead of a sports car, but it ran."
"And he doesn’t make that much money," finished Megan.
Nancy shook her head.
"He’s just starting out with a new company. Besides, how much have you made these last few months? I’ll bet you haven’t even made a third of what this place costs you."
She seemed about to say more but checked herself. Megan was only half listening, checking her tan and her figure in the long mirror beside the door.
"Look, honey," continued Nancy, "all I’m saying is that good men don’t grow on trees. Waiting for someone who has movie star looks and his own multi-million dollar business might be a bit much to ask of a guy."
Megan turned sideways to check her flat stomach muscles. She slid her hands up under her breasts.
"Any guy who gets me will be doing pretty well," she answered coolly. "I deserve to do pretty well too."
"Besides getting a full length mirror in every room?" Nancy muttered.
Megan had not heard. Nancy calmed herself and showed Megan some of the other presents and party favors she had bought then checked her watch.
"I’ve got to get going," she said, turning for the door. "I’ll be back in about two hours or so."
"See you then," said Megan as she let Nancy out.
As she closed the door behind her friend, Megan looked at herself again in the mirror. She was generally pleased with what she saw: long blond hair, tanned, flawless skin, large but firm breasts, firm abdominal muscles, tiny waist, taut behind, and long shapely legs. It was true, as Nancy had said, that her modeling career was not wildly successful yet. In fact, the rent was due next week and Megan had only about half the amount due in her bank account right now. Recently her parents were becoming a little reluctant to make up her shortages, and her father had even gone so far as to lecture her the last time she had not made the rent. But there was still some time to go. A job might come through at any moment. And then there was that offer that Andrea had made.
They had met doing photo shoot for some fitness drink for men. They were just two of eight beach bunnies in bikinis whose job it was to admire the guy who drank the product and ignore a couple of others who didn’t. Never mind that the guy who supposedly drank the stuff was a former college athlete while the other two looked as though they could barely lift their own thick glasses. During a break she and Andrea had started talking about some of the assignments they had worked around the city. Andrea, who was about five years older than Megan, had done a few jobs for a guy who did videos about girls being tied up. The plotlines, such as they were, tended to be mystery or spy stories in which the main model or models always ended up being captured and bound and gagged by the bad guys.
"Thanks, but I don’t do sex videos," Megan had said.
"Oh, there’s no sex in these videos," Andrea had replied. "In fact, there’s hardly any guys at all, except for the scene where you get captured and tied up. Usually you’re supposed to be rescued at the end, but it’s the same guy off-camera using a different voice. He’s the only guy on the set. His secretary does some of the taping and a lot of the tying. Sometimes the girls get to tie each other, but since we’re not very good at it he cuts away and fixes up the ropes for us."
Megan had been cautious.
"I don’t know about something like that."
"They’re really kind of fun!" Andrea had said with a giggle. "You get to play dress up sometimes, and can camp it up when you play the bad girl. Being tied up and gagged is kind of strange at first, but it gets to be fun too!"
"I don’t know about being gagged," Megan had said. "The thought of something in my mouth like that… I don’t know."
Andrea had giggled again.
"That’s one of the best parts! He’s got these nice comfy balls on a strap that fit pretty well. Then he covers them with tape and you can barely make a sound. For some reason it gets me really hot to be helpless like that!"
Despite her initial misgivings Megan had been intrigued, as much by the flush that came to Andrea’s cheeks and the sound of her voice as she had talked about the work. They had quietly discussed some of the technical details on other breaks, and Andrea had given Megan the man’s card. He paid well and promptly, Andrea assured her. The only drawback was that his models had to be willing to appear topless, and as yet Megan had never bared her breasts for the camera. She wondered what it would be like.
"I suppose I’d look really hot," she thought.
On a lamp table nearby was a white plastic extension cord she used to plug in the heated throw with which she sometimes covered herself while watching TV. She sat in the armchair beside the table, moving it a few inches so as to position it directly across from the mirror by the door. She took the cord, leaned over, and wrapped the cord about her ankles, as though binding them together. Brushing the hair from her forehead, she looked into the mirror at her bikini-clad form. She giggled at the sight of herself with apparently tied ankles, then slipped her hands behind her back and grabbed her left wrist with her right hand. Megan was surprised how alluring she looked, especially when she tried making some distressed or pleading expressions. Something was still missing though.
"I know what’s wrong!" she thought. "I need to try a gag!"
Forgetting about the extension cord about her ankles, she rose to go to the kitchen and immediately fell to her hands and knees. With a little laugh over her hurried excitement, Megan untangled her feet, removing the flip-flops as she did. In the kitchen she hunted through the drawers until she found what her father had called ‘the all-purpose repair kit’: a roll of silver-gray duct tape.
Hurrying back to the living room, Megan sat in the chair again and rewrapped her ankles with the cord. She tore a six-inch piece of the wide tape from the roll and was about to press it over her lips when she remembered her main trepidation about the work. Determined to see how she would look, she reached behind her and unfastened the top of her suit. She slid the bra off her arms, put it on the table beside her and picked up the tape. Using the mirror to be sure that she applied it straight and neatly, Megan pressed the strip across her lips and mouth. When it was done, the girl again placed her hands behind her and gazed at her image in the mirror.
Megan was amazed to see how hard her nipples were almost instantly. Her first response was another nervous giggle at the sight of the lovely bare-breasted woman in the mirror. But giggling did not seem to fit the picture. So using what she remembered of her acting exercises, she tried by turns to conjure up various expressions of distress, alarm, anger, and determination. It was very exciting to see her apparently helpless self become alternately terrified and indignant, pleading then demanding. She had been right: she looked really hot.
After a few minutes, the excitement of the game lessened. Finally, Megan brought her hands from behind her and carefully peeled away the tape. When her mouth was free, she leaned over and unwrapped the cord from her ankles. Finally she slipped the shoulder straps of her suit onto her arms and slid the bra back on. Picking up her flip-flops, the girl headed back for the patio to continue her tanning.
As Megan prepared to lie on the chaise again, she noticed two men working below, replacing some shrubs that lined the walkway that ran past the row of apartments. The man who was currently digging wore khaki pants, a Chicago Cubs T-shirt and baseball cap, and sneakers. He appeared to be in his late twenties. The other man, who was leaning on his shovel and talking emphatically to his partner, was younger, about Megan’s own age. The younger man was bare-chested and evenly tanned, and wore blue jeans and work boots with a red bandana tied around his head. He laughed at something he said to the older man, who merely nodded in reply, and was about to resume digging as well when he looked up and saw Megan.
He stared at her for a few moments as though hypnotized, then reached said something to his partner. The older man stopped in mid-shovel and looked up, first at the younger man and then in the direction he was gazing. Megan pretended not to notice them, but ran her hands through her hair, then turned a bit sideways to give them a hint of her shapely profile. She turned her back to them. The top of her suit was still unhooked, and she slowly slid the suit down her arms. Since she could not resist giving them a little look over her shoulder, she saw the older man shake his head and resume his digging, as the younger stood transfixed. Keeping her back turned, Megan slowly lowered herself to the chaise, disappearing from their view behind the barrier of towels that she had hung along the iron railing around the little balcony. Though she was out of sight, she could hear clearly the profane exclamation of the younger man.
Megan chuckled to herself as she lay back on the chaise. She enjoyed little shows like the one she had just done. It reassured her to know that she still had the hold of beauty over men. Guys like the ones she had just seen would do about anything to be in the company of looks such as hers. The younger one, anyway. The older one seemed to know that it had been a tease. It was just as well for him, since Megan wasn’t interested in men who dug up shrubs for a living. Men with money and power were the ones she wanted. The others could eat their hearts out.
Rather then hook up her bra again, Megan slid it down to even the tan on her breasts. She was on the top floor of the building so no one could see over the balcony rails. She had hung the towels on the rails with clothespins so she was safe from prying eyes. Besides, it gave her a slightly and deliciously wicked feeling to be topless practically in public.
Megan closed her eyes and relaxed in the hot sun. She thought idly about the idea of modeling for the tie-up video man, about Nancy’s visit, and her story of the movie about the ‘Chummy’ doll. She opened her eyes for a moment and turned her head toward the living room. Through the glass doors she could see Nancy’s shopping bag with the head of the grinning doll in cellophane just visible over the top.
"What an ugly doll," Megan repeated sleepily as the breeze rustled the newspaper pages beside her.

The rustling noise grew louder then turned into a bumping. Megan opened her heavy eyelids to see the bag rocking back and forth, then fall from the low table. She tried to rise and go back inside, but her arms and legs felt as though they were made of lead. The bag was shaking on the floor.
"Did Nancy leave a puppy in there?" wondered Megan.
Unable to stand Megan rolled of the chaise onto the cement patio and crawled on all fours to the glass door. Though it seemed to weigh tons she was able to slide it open and drag herself through into the apartment. The top of her swimsuit had slid down her arms and was dragging on the floor as he pulled herself toward the bag.
Megan was still a few feet away when a cardboard and cellophane box rolled out on the floor. She stopped in amazement. The chummy doll was struggling to get out of his packaging! His head rolled from side to side and his eyes opened and closed as his little plastic hands clawed at the cellophane. In a moment he succeeded. The clear material parted and the little doll stepped awkwardly out.
The doll took a couple of clumsy steps on his short legs then stopped and looked around. His head swung back and forth, the little, almost transparent blue eyes searching without losing their leering quality. The little mouth seemed to smirk even more. He waved a stumpy arm at her and spoke.
"Hiya, Babe! Just you and me now?"
The voice was rather high-pitched, but not in the least childlike. It was somewhat like a bad adult voice job for a young cartoon character. The same smutty quality of the doll’s facial expression was in the voice as well.
Instinctively, Megan reached down with one hand and tried to pull the fallen swimsuit top back up to cover her breasts. But Chummy pointed his right arm at her and she suddenly had no strength in the arm. It fell again, and she had to lean on both hands to support herself.
"Hey! None o’ that now!" the doll scolded her. "I liked bein’ carried up here by your friend, but she didn’t have a rack as good as yours. Lemme enjoy the view for a while!"
Megan tried to rise but couldn’t. She attempted to speak.
"Wha… What… What do you…?"
"Whadda I want?" he finished mockingly.
Chummy took a few more steps toward her, continuing to eye her body appreciatively. He bent down and slid the bra of her suit from under her hands. After using both hands to toss it away, he put a hand under his chin and ogled her, the blue irises sweeping from side to side.
"Hot damn! I really hit the jackpot here. I liked your friend a lot, but you’re the best I’ve seen in a long time. And there was a display of Babsie dolls across from me in the store, so I know somebody who’s really stacked when I see her. So I’m gonna take good care o’ you."
He waddled back to the fallen shopping bag and stepped inside, emerging a moment later carrying several rolls of duct tape. Megan tried to speak again, but nothing came out.
"I know, I know," said Chummy. "You wanna know all about it. The truth is, I don’t know much about it myself. One minute those cops are shootin’ at me in the warehouse, and the next minute I’m inside this doll. How? I dunno. And not only that, but I got these powers. I can make things move and I can control people, only up to a point y’ unnerstan’, but I can do it. I got the guy loadin’ dolls t’ take me when he wasn’t gonna, and I got your friend t’ buy me instead of the doll next t’me. All I gotta do is think about it an’ it happens. Neat, huh?"
He pointed his arm at Megan again and she sank to the floor. He took hold her right arm and began to drag it behind her. She whimpered at the touch of his cold rubbery fingers on her skin, but could do nothing to resist. His strength was amazing for his size. He caught the other hand and pressed them together just below the small of her back. There was a tearing sound. Then she felt the sticky tape at her wrists. He was tying her up with the duct tape! When she tried to roll away from him all that happened was that her shoulders shifted a little. She moaned softly.
"The only thing is, I don’t know how long I can keep you quiet with just my mind, so I figger I better tie you up and gag you."
When he finished securing her hands, he walked around in front of her. The smirking face was right in front of hers.
"Besides," he said with a wink, "I kinda like that stuff."
Giving one of her breasts a stroke with his stubby fingers as he passed, the little doll waddled down to he feet, still holding the roll of tape. Megan heard more tape being torn from the roll, then felt her ankles being bound together side-by-side. He passed the tape around them a number of times, then did the same to her legs just above the knees.
"Nice pins, Babe," Chummy said admiringly as he worked. "None o’ the Babsie’s even compare with yours. Like I say, I know a good bod when I see it."
Megan tried to roll away from her tiny tormentor but, now restrained with the tape, her limbs failed to respond to her still fogged brain. She closed her eyes, hoping that the nightmare would dissolve. Somehow she did move. Now she was sitting propped up by the couch. More tape was run about her body trapping her arms against her. She pressed her eyes tightly shut and tried to think things like ‘There’s no place like home’ or other phrases that could break spells. But when she opened her eyes, Chummy was standing in front of her wadding a washcloth into a ball.
"You know what comes next, don’tcha, Blondie?" he smirked. "Be a good girl an’ open real wide."
Megan shook her head and cringed away from the little figure, but he pointed at her again and she slid down to the floor. He put his hand on her chin and easily opened her mouth to stuff the cloth home. Three more strips of tape sealed it inside.
"There!" he said leering at her, his eyes continuing to move back and forth. "Nice an’ cozy. Now don’t go away. I’ll be right back when I’ve taken a good look around."
Chummy waddled away toward the kitchen. As Megan watched him go, she was surprised to feel strength returning to her bound limbs. Apparently the evil power only worked on her when the doll was looking at her. That was a small victory for the terrified girl. But working muscles were useless when helplessly bound with yards of sturdy tape. Trussed as she was, Megan could move very little. How could she get help?
Across the room, Megan saw the telephone. Though the only way she could get to it was by moving like and inchworm, it was worth the effort. Drawing up her legs, the bound girl pushed them against the carpet, propelling herself a few inches. Several efforts like this would get her close to the cord. She would then have to catch the cord with her chin and pull the instrument to the floor. Somehow she would have to dial. There would probably not be enough time to work her hands to it, but perhaps she could use her nose. It had to work. She pulled herself ahead again. Then again.
"Well, well!" came a wicked little voice. "What have we here? Our little model’s trying to pull a fast one, eh?"
He pulled her by the feet. With a shriek into the gag, Megan was slid back across the floor to her original position. Chummy was sneering at her again, now dragging a long cardboard box behind him.
"Whatsa matter, Blondie? Don’tcha like my company? I think we could get to be real good friends, you an’ me. And believe me I’d really like to."
He padded close and stroked his disgusting fingers over Megan’s breasts.
"What beauties!" he sighed. "And I’ll bet you’ve got more goodies too."
He took a few steps toward her waist and patted the small area covered by the bottom of her swimsuit.
"My only problem is, I haven’t got any equipment," he said sadly, though his expression did not change. "Whadda they say these days? ‘Anatomically correct’? Well I ain’t. Too bad."
He shook his little head. When he looked at her again, his eyes rolled wide open. The sneer seemed to be bigger. He flipped back the top of the box and began to unroll clear plastic wrap from the container.
"I could just leave y’ here like this while I make my getaway, but then how does a doll make a getaway? The best way t’ get outta here is for your friend t’ take me. So I guess I gotta get back in the box an’ wait for her. But what happens when she finds you all tied up? So I gotta do somethin’ about you."
He kept unrolling more wrap.
"I mighta felt bad about it, except I saw what y’ did t’ those guys workin’ out there. You’re a real tease, you are. An’ that nice guy that your friend was talkin’ about. You ‘re givin’ him a hard time too. Some kinda gold diggin’ little princess you are! Just ‘cause y’ gotta good bod doesn’t mean that everybody owes y’ somethin’. So I figger that you’ve earned this. Besides, ya said I was ugly, an’ I hate that."
To Megan’s terror, Chummy took the plastic wrap and began to wind it about her shoulders, then moved it up higher. Once her head was encased she would quickly suffocate! She shook her head wildly and tried to plead with him. He ignored her completely and continued wrapping, making two turns around her lower face just below her nose.
"See ya, Babe!" he cackled. "I’m pretty sure you’ll be goin’ t’ the same place I will eventually."
Megan screamed into the wad of cloth and shook her head uselessly. If only she had the use of her hands! The plastic wrap went over her nose and face. She tried to move her hands to pull it away and was surprised to find that they moved! She tore wildly at the plastic wrap.

With another shriek, Megan Ford windmilled her arms and pulled the covering off her face. She sat up to find herself on the chaise on the patio, again conducting a battle with several pages of the Sunday supplement. She was still screaming, but stopped when she saw what had happened. Trembling, she sat for a moment, then slid the top of her suit back in place and hooked it up. As she ran a hand through her hair and breathed deeply, she was aware of shouting from below. She looked over the balcony.
The two young men working on the shrubs were looking anxiously up at her. The older one called up:
"Are you all right, miss?"
Megan gasped and looked around her. Everything seemed to be in place. It had been a dream. She stood up and waved to the two.
"Yeah, I’m okay! Thanks!"
As she leaned on the rail, Nancy came out from the entryway of the next building hand in hand with her niece. Another woman was coming toward them. Megan watched as Nancy spoke to the woman for a moment. The other woman took the child and they both got into a car in the lot. Nancy waved as they pulled away.
"Hey, Nancy!" called Megan. "Come and get your stuff right away."
"What was all the shouting about?" she called back.
"I’ll tell you later!" Megan replied.
Nancy stopped for a moment to talk to the two men. Whatever she asked them was answered with expressive shrugs and a couple of pointings in Megan’s direction. Megan waved at the two men again.
"Thanks again!" she called.
As she went into her apartment, she noted that the bag was standing on the coffee table as Nancy had left it. Nothing was out of place. She sighed.
"Maybe it was some kind of a lesson," she thought. "And as for working for Andrea’s friend… Well, maybe. But not until I get this doll out of the house."
Megan lifted Chummy’s box out of the bag for a quick look. He did not seem as evil looking as before, though she still thought him unpleasant.
"What an ugly---"
She checked herself. She wouldn’t say it until he was long gone.

THE END

danisumisa

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2016, 06:00:02 AM »
Employee Review
Andrea wondered if bringing up the account books with her boss was such a good idea. The moment she mentioned them to him in his office that morning, he tensed. She wasn't sure why, but instead of dropping the subject, she kept talking.
"The guys reviewing the accounts said there's a discrepancy," she told him. For once, she noticed as she spoke, he wasn't staring at her legs. "They asked me about it. I figured I'd bring it up with you."
"I don't know anything about it. I'm sure the money will turn up." Andrea wasn't surprised by his answer. She knew that something was wrong. Things concerning her boss had gone wrong before and he managed to weasel his way out of them somehow. She was sure he'd pull it off again.
Still, as the day wore on, she began to get nervous. She kept thinking about the way he stared at her when she first mentioned the accounts: very intense. The way he looked at her made her wish that he had stared at her legs instead.
At lunch she wasn't hungry so she went to pick up her dry cleaning. After climbing back in the car, Andrea saw she'd taken less time than she expected and decided to drop the clothes off at her apartment and check the mail before heading back to work.
As she walked up to the second floor of her apartment complex, she heard or saw nothing, not even the loud echo of her heels on the stairwell's tile floor. All she could think about was the way that her boss had stared at her.
She was so absorbed that she didn't notice the sounds behind her when she hung up the clothes in her closet.
"Don't move," the voice behind her said after the man grabbed her shoulder and pushed her up against the wall next to her closet. Because of her heels, Andrea swayed unsteadily on her feet and took a few small, dainty steps to regain her balance. She nodded to show she would comply. Quickly the man behind her tied her wrists together behind her back.
"Good. Now for this." She tasted silk on her tongue and then he pulled the gag tight that he'd stuffed in her mouth. A hand spun her around and she saw the man who had tied and gagged her. He was short and wore a crew cut. The lenses of his mirror lens Ray-Bans sunglasses were looking down at her legs.
"He said you had a set of hot legs. He sure was right." The man put his hand to his chin. "Your boss is coming back for you tonight. I sure can't leave you standing up. Got to make sure you can't get out. Okay. Now I've got an idea."
Andrea noticed a gray duffel bag hanging over his shoulder. He pushed Andrea down and he began pulling lengths of rope out of the bag and looping it above her breasts and then below until it held her arms tight to her body. Then the man pushed her back into the closet.
"What is he going to do to me?" she asked herself. Her pulse pounded so hard in her head she felt like her whole body was shaking. The man slid his hand up her leg and she kicked out with her other leg. The man in the mirrored sunglasses caught her kick and smiled. Then he reached forward and touched the tight garter running down the back of her thigh.
"You know, I've never seen one of these except in a picture. Your boss sure is one lucky bastard. If it was me who was gonna keep you, I can think of a million things I'd want to do to you."
Andrea yanked her leg back and began to struggle against the ropes. She threw her head around, knowing that her struggling was futile but wanting to do it anyway.
Suddenly, she heard a cell phone ring in the man's jacket.
"What is it? Make it quick," the man said. Andrea watched him stand up and walk away to the right. To the left, she knew, was her open window that overlooked the street. If she could get to it, someone might see her!
Slowly, carefully, she pushed against the wall until she stood on her own two feet. Taking one step forward, Andrea looked past the clothes and saw the man, standing in the kitchen with his back to her and talking on his phone. Her pulse a trip hammer in her ear, she slowly took a few more steps then ran for it.
Each clack of her heels was like thunder in the room. She got closer and closer to the window and could see the cars passing on the street when Andrea felt the hands grab her from behind and pull her back.
"MMMMMPHH! MMMMMPHH! MMMMMMPHH!" She tried to scream from beneath her gag but only moans came out. The most her neighbors might think was that she had a hot date over.
"Back inside," the man told her testily as he dropped her kicking and struggling body in the back of the closet. Then he began to wrap rope around her knees and tied them together. After that she gasped as she watched him tie a nose and hang one end of it to the pole the clothes hung on.
Is he going to hang me to punish me? she asked herself.
The man held the noose in his hand and saw the terror in his eyes. For a moment he stared at her frightened face and smiled. Then he quickly reached forward and she squinted her eyes shut. Then she felt something draw tight around her ankle and she opened her eyes apprehensively.
"You'll never get out of here now," he told her. Andrea kicked twice and then let her foot drop because she knew she was defeated.
The man sat back and stared at her for a minute. "No touching. That's the orders," he said to himself. "Well," he said as he smiled, "I'm not gonna touch you. Just your clothes!" His hand landed on the hem of Andrea's tight turtleneck beneath her jacket. Then he pulled it up until his fingers hit the ropes and then he pulled it up from under the ropes until her breasts and the bra that restrained them were revealed.
"He's going to have one hell of a time with you," he said.
Andrea struggled again, suddenly angry that this thug dared to do this to her. But as she shook, she soon realized, so did her breasts behind her purple bra. And the thug was definitely enjoying that, so she stopped.
"Oh well," the man said and stood up. He took one look at the brown haired beauty with the great legs and breasts in the closet. "You won't be alone for very long."Then he walked out of the apartment and left Andrea to sit and wonder when her boss would come to collect her. What, she wondered, would he do to her then?
~ The End ~

danisumisa

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2016, 06:00:33 AM »
The Peril's of Babysitting

Babysitting seemed hardly worth the money but fifteen year-old Tara would put up with it as she was getting her drivers permit next month and was saving up for a car. Every little bit helped.
The Zimmerman's had contacted her out of the blue to watch their 11 year-old twins Jonathan and Chase. Sadly, the previous girl they used was having depression issues and committed suicide last month. Tara had heard about it at school, but didn't know the girl as she was a year behind her.
It was instantly obvious that the boys were the obnoxious type, a total handful. In the first five minutes she already knew this was a mistake and she wouldn't be babysitting them again. She had dealt with this type before and knew the best thing to do was to let them do what boys do.
But the night turned turned against her when she let the boys tie her hands behind her back for a stupid game of cops and robbers. When Tara complained to be let out of the painful binds it only resulted in her blindfolding. Angry curses only prompted them to gag her.
Tara was surprised by not only their audacity, but their strength as, despite her struggling the two boys managed to carry her into their bedroom and drop her on the bed. Now things were getting out of hand. The second she got loose there was going to be a call to the parents. She was out of here for sure.
But Tara wasn't going anywhere soon.
Panic would set in when they tied her ankles to the bedposts and then methodically cut off her shirt and then bra. Then, unbelievably, four greedy hands began to grope her small breasts while their mouths spewed awkwardly dirty comments. Their excited giggling was beyond embarrassing. Tara was never so mad in her life. Someone was going to pay.
While one boy in school tried to feel her up on the last day of school when all the kids were piling on each other, no male had seen her growing breasts since, well, since the started growing. Now, these two demon children had a free show.
Tara could only hope they’d soon get their pre-pubescent ya-ya’s out and free her. For God's sake, they were only eleven, what more could they want?
But to Tara’s horror, the evil boys had only just begun. Soon their mouths replaced their hands on her breasts and with each boy on a breast sucking and biting her nipples. Once satisfied, the boys moved on, methodically removing the rest of her clothes. Struggle was useless at this point as they knew exactly what they were doing, as though, yes, as though they had done this before.
She heard them chattering to each other, but nothing she could understand, like their own little twin language. Then, with her legs tied far apart, she felt fingers begin exploring her most personal places. She caught her breath when the first finger entered her. More chattering, then more fingers, slickened with some sort of lubricant.
Tara began to cry as one finger became two and two became three. Then, unbelievably, she felt one of them forcing his entire hand inside her. Their simultaneous cheer coincided with her guttural wail when her clamping muscle gave way and the small fist slid completely inside her.
More giggling followed along the clicking of a digital camera. Even through her blindfold she could see the accompanying flash. Many, many more pictures would be taken over the course of the evening.
Flipping her over, they repeated the ordeal, although despite their best efforts they were unable to get a full fist into, as they called it, her "sweet azzz".
Then, for the next three hours, until their parents were due to be home, fists were replaced by small stiff penises. They fucked her like little jack rabbits, uncountable tiny orgasms in her pussy, sweet azz and over her face. These were things they weren’t supposed to be old enough to do, yet they did them over and over.
While losing her virginity to twin eleven year old boys wasn’t bad enough, two weeks later she found out she was pregnant.
That very same day she received an email from the boys, along with a naked, compromising pictures of herself, demanding that she babysit the upcoming Saturday night, or they’d anonymously send them to all her facebook friends and the police. This time however, she'd be using her mouth.
What other choice did she have but to comply? How long would it continue?
She came to the conclusion there would be no way out of this hell.