Author Topic: Ballbusting And Cbt (quality selection videos)  (Read 89128 times)

enimol

Re: Ballbusting And Cbt (quality selection videos)
« Reply #60 on: January 18, 2016, 04:22:39 PM »
TITLE: Her Torment Toy

DESCRIPTION Hanging upside down on the inverted slab, Mistress Vixen's slave is helpless and vulnerable to her sadistic desires. She uses the fucking machine on his exposed arse, the huge dildo filling his hole, the relentless piston making him moan as Vixen torments his nipples at the same time. She then attaches electric pads to his cock, enjoying the slave's reaction as she turn the power higher and higher.

Format: wmv
Size: 123  mb
Duration: 15.01 min
Resolution: 1280x720

http://k2s.cc/file/06303021e4707/Her_Torment_Toy.mp4.zip

enimol

« Reply #61 on: January 18, 2016, 05:12:49 PM »
TITLE: A CRUEL AND VICIOUS BALL BUSTING Starring Mistress Diana Knight

DESCRIPTION What is it like being at the foot of women of wealth and privilege? What is it like being kicked in the privates by a pair of $2000 attention - HACKER - attention genuine leather knee boots with a brass square toed tips? The slave has no refuse as his arms, thighs, and ankles are bound with restraints and chains. All he can do is stand there and take hit after brutal hit. He is not able to block the continuous shots as he is completely immobilized. The slave is defenseless against a pair of vicious ultra sexy black knee boots and an equally vicious Domme who knows how to use them. The words that come to mind while watching this clip; cruel, malicious, inhumane, ferocious, sadistic. It’s hard to find the words to do it justice in this hard core ball busting clip like no other.

NOTE: the poor slave ended the night going to the emergency room with a scrotal hematoma which is a medical term for when your ball sack is the size and color of an eggplant. Our slave is OK as the doctors say he will have a full recovery and he will be back getting his balls kicked soon, Stay tuned.

Format: mp4
Size: 216 mb
Duration: 9.42  min

http://k2s.cc/file/a532799e5a299/A_CRUEL_AND_VICIOUS_BALL_BUSTING_Starring_Mistress_Diana_Knight_.mp4.zip

enimol

« Reply #62 on: January 18, 2016, 07:02:46 PM »
TITLE: DAMAGED GOODS. Starring Sherrie Blossom

DESCRIPTION This incompetent and pathetic slave has really pissed Miss Sherrie off so she is about to teach him a lesson in obedience that he will never forget, via a severe ball busting. Putting him down on all fours like a doggy, she kicks him square in the nuts from behind over and over again, until the fool is coughing and choking, and falling to the floor.

Sherrie has absolutely no concern for the safety of this idiot’s damaged goods, or perhaps better put his damaged good for nuthins., as his useless manhood only serve to remind her what a pathetic loser he is. To add insult to injury. Sherrie decides to walk all over him likea human floor mat in her 6” stilettos.

Size:  309 mb
Duration: 7.03  min

http://k2s.cc/file/161180d76b04f/DAMAGED_GOODS.wmv.zip

enimol

« Reply #63 on: January 18, 2016, 08:08:21 PM »
TITLE: BALL BUSTING BIRTHDAY BASH REDUX. Starring Princess Ivy

DESCRIPTION The incomparable Princess Ivy is among the most beautiful and bratty Asian Mean Girls we have ever had the privilege of shooting. And this clip is one of our all time top sellers. In homage to the Princess, we have decided to re-release this clip with all new never before seen footage. You have got to see this magnificent Superior Asian Princess at her best.

It’s Princess Ivy’s birthday, so she decides to warn up NOT ONE, NOT TWO, BUT THREE OF HER MOST PATHETIC LOSER WHIMPS and allows them the supreme privilege of paying homage to the day she was born, by putting their balls on a silver platter for her to crush, kick, bust and bash, while wearing her brand new, verrrrry pointy, verrrry expensive, over-the-knee Italian patent leather boots she bought with their hard earned cash donations. THE LUCKY FOOLS!

One by one Princess Ivy lines them up, and one by one she knocks them down to their knees, bent over crying, begging for mercy as they cough and choke like a bunch of sissy marys. They apparently do not appreciate the fact that Ivy could have had any number of devoted slaves beating down her door to offer their testicles up for Princess’ Birthday festivities. Before Princess is through with them, they will surely know how lucky they are to celebrate with the Birthday Mean Girl LOL

Size: 310 mb
Duration: 7.05 min

http://k2s.cc/file/7810ea9050216/BALL_BUSTING_BIRTHDAY_BASH_REDUX.wmv.zip

enimol

« Reply #64 on: January 18, 2016, 09:39:15 PM »
TITLE: A SEVER PUMMELING TO HIS NUTSACK REDUX

DESCRIPTION This clip is one of our all time top sellers. Diana Knight put such a vicious beat down on Rubber Johnny, that he had to go to the emergency room! In homage to the Goddess – and Rubber Johnny - we have decided to re-release this clip with all new never before seen footage. You have got to see this!

Be forewarned: this video depicts real, extreme corporal punishment and is not for the faint of heart. A few days after this shoot, Diana's slave was admitted to the emergency room FOR REAL! with a scrotal hematoma (see photos below). The doctors say he'll be fine fine and expect a full recovery in a few weeks, providing Mistress Diana doesn't succumb to her own sadistic desires. Now if he could only lose that persistent hardon (ouch)!

Mummified tightly in saran wrap, Mistress Diana's slave is completely immobilized, unable to move a muscle as he struggles against the unyielding plastic. Using a switch blade, she carefully cuts a hole to expose his cock and balls to all the devious possibilities of her fertile and diabolical imagination. Now, he is truly helpless and vulnerable to the impending pain and suffering.

With a cold heart, an iron , and a devious smile of satisfaction, she proceeds to slap, jab, punch, smash and generally wallop his unprotected manhood into a state of shock. She even pummels him with a few well placed karate chops, striking with ninja like accuracy to the base of his cock and nutsack causing immediate swelling. As extreme as the assault appears, the trauma to his privates only serves to excite Diana's slave more. And the slave's excitement only serves to fuel Diana's sadistic nature further. With each and every blow, his cock hardens and grows more erect, as she strikes again and again, gloating over her sexual and sadistic power over him. He has after all, been conditioned by his Mistress to respond sexually to her sadistic nature. Above all else, he has been trained to need and love her pain!

Size: 267 mb
Duration: 6.07  min

http://k2s.cc/file/24f3c871fca24/A_SEVER_PUMMELING_TO_HIS_NUTSACK_REDUX_.wmv.zip

enimol

« Reply #65 on: January 19, 2016, 08:04:37 AM »
TITLE: Worlds Most Ruthless Fetish Model BellaInk Splatterfest!

DESCRIPTION When a true sadist like Goddess Amadahy, Mistress Trish, Mistrix, or Mistress Maya Midnight dawn on a pair of spiked boots, the results are always unsurprisngly messy and severe on a superlative level. This is to be expected, as true sadists love the sight of BLD and will just keep going and going with little restraint. Bellaink may not be a true sadist like most Domme's and fetish models but she has a great passion for extreme fetish. Her ruthlessness and severity is so rare to behold we have never seen this level of damage created by a fetish model before. This clip including the retrievable content is nearly 20 minutes of attention - HACKER - attention. She does not hold back at all as she delivers kick after kick as the slave drips and drips. Considering how epic the month of October has been for We Love Ballbusting! (Many think this month is one of the greatest in our entire history) The top choice clip of the month is a big surprise being awarded to the extreme fetish model Bellaink!

Size: 231 mb
Duration: 10.37 min

http://k2s.cc/file/2468c5c9c89ab/Worlds_Most_Ruthless_Fetish_Model_BellaInk_Splatterfest%21.wmv.zip

enimol

« Reply #66 on: January 19, 2016, 04:05:25 PM »
TITLE: bb1021 : Introducing The Squealer

DESCRIPTION It's times like these we get to see just how much Nikki enjoys her job, as she puts a new slave through his paces. His slave contract said 'No Ballbusting' but unfortunately the contract is null and void when Nikki tears it up and starts sadistically busting his nuts. This securely restrained slave really does squeal like a pig as Nikki attacks his tender balls!

Size: 400 mb
Duration: 32.47 min
Resolution: 1024?×?576

http://k2s.cc/file/71284218420e8/bb1021__Introducing_The_Squealer.wmv.zip

enimol

« Reply #67 on: January 21, 2016, 07:58:57 AM »
TITLE: bb1023 : Marriage Guidance

DESCRIPTION Lina has brought her womanising husband to a marriage guidance session being run by Nikki. She shows Lina how to keep her wayward man in check using her special patented methods - which can only mean bad news for Rupert's balls! The girls really set about Rupert's testicles until he is sore and rolling about on the floor in excruciating pain. Marital bliss beckons for Lina - Rupert will never be able to mess her about again now she is a ballbusting queen!

Size: 689  mb
Duration: 30.13 min
Resolution: 1024x576

http://k2s.cc/file/66b7343402f6a/bb1023__Marriage_Guidance.wmv.zip

enimol

« Reply #68 on: January 21, 2016, 03:39:49 PM »
TITLE: Nail Those Nuts!

DESCRIPTION Mistress Nikki Delano brutalizes her slave's balls with full force barefoot kicks. The brave slave takes as many kicks as his trembling body will allow. When he finally falls to the ground and curls up in a fetal position, Nikki pounces on him and starts punching him in his aching balls

Size: 160 mb
Duration:  4.36 min

http://k2s.cc/file/aefa45ce79cf4/Nail_Those_Nuts%21_.wmv.zip

enimol

« Reply #69 on: January 21, 2016, 04:16:48 PM »
TITLE: Revenge on your Balls

DESCRIPTION Nothing makes a sadistic Mistress more happy then torturing cock and balls of a male bitch. Male slaves are much more obedient when their balls have been thoroughly abused. Mistress Lexi and Goddess Miki make sure to enjoy their sadistic desires at their slaves expense. Lexi takes her razor sharp metal claws to his tightly tied balls making him squeal in pain. Next she takes the cattle prod then whip to his sensitive cock head and testicles, smiling with each jolt of pain.

Size: 176 mb
Duration: 7.42 min

http://k2s.cc/file/8d363f37f2888/Revenge_on_your_Balls.wmv.zip

enimol

« Reply #70 on: January 21, 2016, 05:39:22 PM »
TITLE: Practicing My Kickboxing on My Nude Slave!

DESCRIPTION One look at my gorgeous body and you can tell I like to keep myself in shape. Part of my training involves kickboxing and in this video I use my slave to demonstrate just how I do it! I show off my skills by making my slave stand before me and repeatedly punch and kick his naked body. I kick him directly in the dick and he groans in pain as I also punish his delicate balls. "Don`t move or I`ll kick you in the face," I joke and prove that I can by raising my foot to his head. "Don`t be such a pussy!" I scold as I continue kicking his cock and balls and punching his stomach. I laugh at his agony and even after he buckles in pain and falls to his knees I refuse to show him mercy. "Get up," I tell him. "I`m not finished yet!"

Size:  312 mb
Duration: 5.46 min
Resolution: 1920x1080

http://k2s.cc/file/a6ccaeb8ff499/Practicing_My_Kickboxing_on_My_Nude_Slave%21.wmv.zip

enimol

« Reply #71 on: January 21, 2016, 08:34:52 PM »
TITLE: Sidney Scarlet Has Fun with the Nerdy Boy

DESCRIPTION  Schoolgirl Sidney has found a new nerdy boy on campus. He is so naive.Sidney is going to have fun with him! She asks him "Have you ever had a girlplay with your dick before?" Even if he did, he does not know what he is in for!!! In just his socks and underwear he finds hot that Sidney plays with cocks and balls a bit differently than most girls on campus! With each Sidney teases him with her big breasts and tells him that he gets to see more if he takes some more. It is not long before she is checking out his bare cock and balls. Sidney playfully gives him a taste of sexual exstasy and then brings him down to earth with painful ballbusting. This playful clip has a bit of everything in it. You are sure to enjoy it as much as Sidney and her partner did.

Size: 212 mb
Duration: 11.30 min

http://k2s.cc/file/5f7b908dd6407/Sidney_Scarlet_Has_Fun_with_the_Nerdy_Boy.wmv.zip

enimol

« Reply #72 on: January 21, 2016, 09:18:42 PM »
TITLE: Sidney Scarlet Topless Ballbusting Fun

DESCRIPTION  Sidney is feeling very playful. Her partner is completely nude and this presents Sidney with something very new and fun. She teases him with herhot body and kicks him with her bare feet. The first thing she notices is that she really loves barefoot ballbusting. The feeling thoroughly excites her and this clip becomes a highly charged sexual ballbusting session filled with lots ofpleasurable teasing and ballbusting. Sidney teases him with her beautiful breasts but he must pay a painful price to enjoy them. Next he gets to lick her toes and worship her feet and in return he receives more ballbusting. Sidney has a lot of fun with this and we are certain she will want to shoot a few more playful clips like this

Size: 210 mb
Duration: 13.33 min

http://k2s.cc/file/4791c9b5272eb/Sidney_Scarlet_Topless_Ballbusting_Fun.wmv.zip

enimol

« Reply #73 on: January 22, 2016, 07:41:46 AM »
TITLE: Brutal Testicle Assault

DESCRIPTION It's Game Show Night on Jerky Girls TV.....and tonight, Host Dallas Diamondz welcomes JC, Sayla, Amanda Aimie & Barbie to play a Game called....KICK THE COCK!!! A stupid boy must stand still....with his legs spread....as all the Girls take turns Kicking him in the cock!! One by one, the Girls all try to out-do each other by Kicking him....or Kneeing him really hard....right in the cock!! We WILL Warn you ahead of time....Amanda Kicks the Hardest!!! Amanda's Kicks will Rock your World!!!! She REALLY likes to Hurt boys!!! After the boy has suffered Brutal Testicle Abuse....the Girls think it would be funny to Milk his sore cock....and Host Dallas Diamondz couldn't agree more....so the Girls all line up and watch, as Barbie Jerks his sore cock until it explodes....making a puddle on the floor in front of all the Girls. Nothing better than watching balls emptied, after they have Suffered....BRUTAL TESTICLE ABUSE!!

Size: 449 mb
Duration: 7.11 min
Resolution: 1920x1080

http://k2s.cc/file/761791b152084/Brutal_Testicle_Assault.wmv.zip

enimol

« Reply #74 on: January 22, 2016, 03:42:02 PM »
TITLE: Super extreme ball kicking

DESCRIPTION EXTREME COCK AND BALL KICKING NON STOP! This is a whopping great CBT clip that will have you watering at the eyes! FAST AND FURIOUS, BRYTAL AND FULL FORCE! I put this slave through the suffering of a lifetime bin this total extreme ball kicking! The slave is in utter panic and despair as i crush his worthless nuts over and over with my platform shotes! IF YOU LIKE EXTREME CBT THIS IS FOR YOU!

Size: 120 mb
Duration: 5.20 min

http://k2s.cc/file/bb9cf8b95ce91/Princess_Brook_-_Super_Extreme_Ball_Kicking.wmv.zip

enimol

« Reply #75 on: January 22, 2016, 04:51:13 PM »
TITLE: MARINA ANGEL GIGGLING BALL DESTROYER

DESCRIPTIONLance is bound to a brick wall.  Marina Angel is giggling in front of him in her high cut leotard, shiny pantyhose and high heels.  She loves to toy with him.  Marina is an expert at keeping male slaves horny and begging, even while she kicks their balls in…

She teases him with her sexy body, giggling and smiling so innocently while she makes him crumple and with devastating kicks to his balls.  She loves to fake him out by kicking the wall behind him, then following up his flinching with a real kick.

She squeezes, slaps, grabs, knees, and kicks Lance, but keeps him terribly horny all the way through.

Her innocent smiles and giggles are evil sexy when mixed with her brutal ball busting.

Format: mp4
Size: 322 mb
Duration: 08: 31 min
Resolution: 960x540

http://k2s.cc/file/273634f8f5c0f/Marina_Angel_Giggling_Ball_Destroyer.mp4.zip

enimol

« Reply #76 on: January 22, 2016, 05:26:49 PM »
TITLE: YOU ARE LATE PART 2. Starring Empress Jennifer

DESCRIPTION This is the another installment of our Reality Series Videos with Empress Jennifer. There is no script or scene direction, only Jennifer abusing her real life slave as our camera catches all the candid action.

I am still pissed the fuck off that my slave arrived almost two hours late for my video shoot. So what better way to relieve my stress and anxiety, then to give this imbecile a severe ball busting, while wearing my magnificent new attention - HACKER - attention stilettos that I made him buy me to redeem himself.

These hot little numbers cost him nearly one month’s salary HAHA! Little did he know that these very beautiful and expensive shoes would be crushing his cock and balls as I kick him repeatedly in his testicles until he drops to his knees choking, coughing and begging for mercy. But I just make him get back up, and take some more. Over and over, harder and harder. He’ll know better than to be late again. Then again, there is a particular Louis attention - HACKER - attention purse I have been coveting (evil smile).

Size: 323 mb
Duration: 7.03 min

http://k2s.cc/file/303618f5ff2ad/YOU_ARE_LATE_PART_2.wmv.zip

enimol

« Reply #77 on: January 22, 2016, 06:46:07 PM »
TITLE: Ballbusting Facesit

Size: 542 mb
Duration: 14.02  min
Resolution: 1440x1080

http://k2s.cc/file/4f0b38e7c99ac/BallbustingFacesit.wmv.zip

enimol

« Reply #78 on: January 22, 2016, 07:28:41 PM »
TITLE: Smokin' Balls

DESCRIPTION Master Penelope St. Devi has her way with some little slave. She instructs him to lay still, and then plays with cigar torture on his little dick & balls. She does some face sitting & then burns his cock. It turns out when he screams it vibrates just right for her pleasure since she's sitting on his face. She blows smoke in his face, and performs nipple torture. Eventually she puts her cigar out on the poor little slave's leg. At Den of Iniquity LA with Penelope St. Devi

Size: 299 mb
Duration: 10.26 min

http://k2s.cc/file/1f1f7e3b90fcb/Smokin%27_Balls_.wmv.zip

enimol

« Reply #79 on: January 22, 2016, 09:22:46 PM »
TITLE: Spasm and Rip Cock And Ball Torture

DESCRIPTION How about pumping volts through a hard cock so that it spasms and dances and then ripping the balls to shreds with a zipper AT THE SAME TIME! Fuckin ace!! All I need is a tough boy who can stay hard under torture and who is too stubborn to wimp out when he is in total agony. And here he is, on a table in my dungeon. Electro-bands tight round his balls and base of his cock and metallic loops around the shaft and under the rim of the cock-helmet, all wired up to my trusty Erostek box. I use the Phase 2 setting and get a harsh pulse throbbing through the cock. Then I make the cock dance! It spasms with every pulse as I speed it up or slow it down. Total cock control.

While his cock pulses under remote control at my every command, I fasten a tight clothespin zipper on his bollocks till they are clamped tight in agony. When I trample this taut and throbbing package with my heels or slap the pegs about with a crop it sends the electrics jagging through him like crazy. So I sit on his face and clamp my asshole over his nose to give him strength and muffle his screams. Then I rip the pegs off his sac with my zipper. They are very tight and I have to keep jerking real hard to dislodge them. This is gloriously cruel! Inflicting awful pain and listening to the screams coming up from under my ass. That's hot.

Size:  380 mb
Duration: 12.26  min

http://k2s.cc/file/1f74593ce243b/Spasm_and_Rip_Cock_And_Ball_Torture_.wmv.zip