Author Topic: Ballbusting And Cbt (quality selection videos)  (Read 90308 times)

enimol

Re: Ballbusting And Cbt (quality selection videos)
« Reply #140 on: January 30, 2016, 12:29:42 AM »
TITLE: Asian Femdom Ballbusting Chun Li Street Fighter Cosplay Parody with Asia Zo PART 1

DESCRIPTION  Chun Li puts a player through some Street Fighter femdom training!

Eric was practicing for the following year's Street Fighter 5 tournament, and he was losing badly while using Chun Li. Suddenly, she appeared in person at his apartment to train him to become a real street fighter!

Chun Li (Asia Zo) commanded him to remove his clothes so that he could begin taking some endurance tests, which involved plenty of hard ballbusting with boots! The sexy Asian street fighter began kicking and kneeing his naked balls with her sexy boots, and his balls became swollen and sore.

The beautiful Asian ballbuster wasn't done training him yet. She needed to train him in the art of taking genital pain by biting his pathetic cock and balls. Chun Li bit the head and shaft of his cock, teaching him how to endure true genital pain. Then, she bit into his balls, testing his true might while he screamed and begged her for mercy.

To reward him for passing all of her endurance tests, she decided to test his sexual performance, and she made him worship her tight little pussy with his tongue and his hard cock!

Format: wmv
Size: 80.5 mb
Duration: 6.59  min
Resolution: 1280x720

http://k2s.cc/file/d75b7880b8068/asia6-eric1.wmv

enimol

« Reply #141 on: January 30, 2016, 08:07:02 AM »
TITLE: Asian Femdom Ballbusting Chun Li Street Fighter Cosplay Parody with Asia Zo PART2

DESCRIPTION  Chun Li puts a player through some Street Fighter femdom training!

Eric was practicing for the following year's Street Fighter 5 tournament, and he was losing badly while using Chun Li. Suddenly, she appeared in person at his apartment to train him to become a real street fighter!

Chun Li (Asia Zo) commanded him to remove his clothes so that he could begin taking some endurance tests, which involved plenty of hard ballbusting with boots! The sexy Asian street fighter began kicking and kneeing his naked balls with her sexy boots, and his balls became swollen and sore.

The beautiful Asian ballbuster wasn't done training him yet. She needed to train him in the art of taking genital pain by biting his pathetic cock and balls. Chun Li bit the head and shaft of his cock, teaching him how to endure true genital pain. Then, she bit into his balls, testing his true might while he screamed and begged her for mercy.

To reward him for passing all of her endurance tests, she decided to test his sexual performance, and she made him worship her tight little pussy with his tongue and his hard cock!

Size:   91.3 MiB
Duration:  7.56 min

http://k2s.cc/file/4564502640853/asia6-eric2.wmv

enimol

« Reply #142 on: January 30, 2016, 09:38:59 AM »
TITLE: Asian Femdom Ballbusting Chun Li Street Fighter Cosplay Parody with Asia Zo PART3

DESCRIPTION Chun Li puts a player through some Street Fighter femdom training!

Size:  168 MiB
Duration:  14.33 min

http://k2s.cc/file/25ff3d5653377/asia6-eric3.wmv

enimol

« Reply #143 on: January 30, 2016, 12:51:41 PM »
TITLE: Sexy White Ballbusting Socks

DESCRIPTION I'm wearing my White Video Vixen socks today. And they are PERFECT for some cruel ballbusting. Just LOve to ballbust all you guys out there. But have not used these Video Vixen socks before to do the job. Don't you just LOve me in my white thigh high socks?? He gets to kiss em a couple times after I knock him to the ground but these socks were just made to ballbust in.

Size: 267 mb
Duration: 5.25 min

http://k2s.cc/file/cb2b32c01ecc1/Sexy_White_Ballbusting_Socks.WMV

enimol

« Reply #144 on: January 30, 2016, 02:12:29 PM »
TITLE: Shay Hendrix - Bull Nuts 1

DESCRIPTION She commands him to present his XXL sized balls. They dangle around in front of her in various positions for a full force kicking.She can not resist to grab them, examine and slap them in-between the kicking. They look real terrible, like being destroyed by her high heels...

Format: mp4
Size: 289 mb
Duration: 7.21 min
Resolution: 1920x1080

http://k2s.cc/file/24a4f1445d3e6/Bull_Nuts_1.mp4

enimol

« Reply #145 on: January 30, 2016, 03:10:02 PM »
TITLE: Clipped, Smothered and Jerked

DESCRIPTION Mistress Kandy exerts her sassy blend of teasing and domination on this slave. She sits on his face, pins his balls hard with clothespins, then jerks him off. Guess who will be licking the jizz off her hand? Not her slave, not her. YOU!

Size: 253  mb
Duration: 4.48 min

http://k2s.cc/file/b04d33f194848/lma-clipped-smothered-and-jerked.mp4

enimol

« Reply #146 on: January 30, 2016, 04:03:46 PM »
TITLE: Pain Never Looked so Good - Part 1

DESCRIPTION Hey Losers, Lady Shayne here, back at Team BALLBUSTER, and today I'm strapping on my Thigh High, Ballbusting Boots, with a 6 inch Stiletto! Take these CFM Boots, and add a Skin Tight Latex Catsuit and you better believe I get Frisky for some Femdom action!First I'm going to force my slave to kiss these boots and Worship them as I stand over him seductively teasing him with my perfect body. I don't want him to have too much fun however, so I wrap my long legs around his neck and Scissorhold the breath out of him. It's not long before my vice-like leg lock drops him to the ground, where I decide it's time for a little Ballbusting Crotch Abuse! I drop my knees down onto his Balls and grind them in. I lean over and ram them into him, trying to balance all my weight on his Package until I start to feel it CRUNCH!This is my absolute favourite type of Torture, let's call it "Erotic Domination". I Cock Tease the fuck out of this guy to the point where he's not sure if I want to F#ck him, or Castrate himto be honest, I don't even know myself. My pussy gets wetter with every tear that comes to his eyes as I try several different positions for crushing his Nuts with my Knees. Then I mount him and grind on his lap. He kind of likes it, kind of hates it, as my grinding gets more and more aggressive and I begin to Butt Drop his Nads and Squash his manhood with my tight little bubble butt!

Size: 180 mb
Duration: 10: 54 min

http://k2s.cc/file/64e90fc35d655/PT1_Pain_Never_Looked_so_Good_HD720.mp4

enimol

« Reply #147 on: January 30, 2016, 07:28:16 PM »
TITLE: Right in the balls

DESCRIPTION Men love getting their nuts busted. Getting hit right in the balls makes the jump for joy. And I enjoy watching them enjoy it! I love listening to them howl with delight when I paddle their balls and beat on their sac. It makes Me happy knowing Im making them happy.

Size: 335 mb
Duration: 8.55  min

http://k2s.cc/file/40db64bd5d4dd/Right_in_the_balls.wmv.zip

enimol

« Reply #148 on: January 30, 2016, 08:20:55 PM »
TITLE: Don't Ruin Our Fun

DESCRIPTION Goddess Amadahy and Mistress Elena drag a stable bitch outdoors for some heavy ballbusting. The Mistresses truly enjoy torturing balls and demand that their bitch take whatever they want to dish out. Amadahy and Elena show the bitch no mercy, delivering several full force running kicks from the front and the back, ordering the bitch to stand back up every time he fall just so they can kick him again. Amadahy laughs at the bitch as she warns him again and again, "Don't ruin our fun!" after he falls. Just when the bitch thinks his ordeal is over, Amadahy delivers one last crushing kick to send him to the ground. Slaves in agonizing pain is exactly the fun these sadistic Mistresses enjoy.

Size: 203 mb
Duration: 6.44 min

http://k2s.cc/file/a10f8064885ad/Don%27t_Ruin_Our_Fun_-_Elena_Sin___Goddess_Amadahy.rar

enimol

« Reply #149 on: January 30, 2016, 09:40:21 PM »
TITLE: Breaking balls

DESCRIPTION When you want something done right you have to be willing to bust a few balls. I dont mind doing this. I want My slaves to enjoy the pleasure I get from them worshipping Me. So Im willing to kick them in the balls so they know they are doing the job right. Its the least I can do. And when I crush their testicles in My hands, they know that I know that they want to keep Me as happy as I keep them.

Size: 323 mb
Duration:  8.36 min

http://k2s.cc/file/e903efd298e80/Breaking_balls.wmv.zip

enimol

« Reply #150 on: January 30, 2016, 10:29:10 PM »
TITLE: I Love Cock and Ball Torture

DESCRIPTION Mistress Ariel loves hurting men. She loves to slap them, kick them, and beat them. She likes to use their bodies as her playground for inflicting pain. Her new slave really suffers in this clip. The cruelty Mistress Ariel can inflict is extremely sadistic. From painful clamping and ripping them off to extremely painful CBT, this video is sure to excite you if you enjoy watching slaves suffer at the hands of a very sexy Mistress. Don't miss it.

Size: 229 mb
Duration: 9.30 min

http://k2s.cc/file/25bbb51220ca2/_I_Love_Cock_And_Ball_Torture.wmv.zip

enimol

« Reply #151 on: January 31, 2016, 07:57:43 AM »
TITLE: Suffering For Ass

DESCRIPTION Want ass? Sure, this slave can have some. He just has to suffer a bit for it. After all both Lady Edyn and Princess Miranda have very perfect backsides that any man would want to worship, more so when they are wearing the tight shorts that currently hug their butts. That’s why this slave will endure having his cock and balls smacked anytime the girls sit on his face.

Size: 125 mb
Duration: 6.24 min

http://k2s.cc/file/5792123058355/SufferingForAss.mp4

enimol

« Reply #152 on: January 31, 2016, 09:00:35 AM »
TITLE: Ballbusting in Maid Cafe

DESCRIPTION The maid cafe is a special coffee shop in Akihabara in Japan. Because a lovely maid serves it, the shop is very popular among the man. However, the maid cafe where Minami works is more special. Her work is to kick man's balls. Minami kicks guest's balls one after another. The man faints in agony, and suffers. However, she doesn't pardon it. She tramples down man's balls and starts Denkianma. Her foot vibrates fast and intensely and gives the pain to man's balls.

Size: 500 mb
Duration:10.38  min

http://k2s.cc/file/9f7888e6fb52d/Ballbusting_in_Maid_Cafe.wmv

enimol

« Reply #153 on: January 31, 2016, 09:51:21 AM »
TITLE: GoddessNo- SPIKED Ballbust!

DESCRIPTION One of my FAVORITE activities is busting slaves in the NUTS and watching them crumple at my feet in PAIN! LOL! Always makes me LAUGH! This time I take it up a notch by putting on my new METAL SPIKED pumps! I make my slave kneel before ME - its GODDESS - and allow me to SLAM my SPIKES up into its naked ballsac as hard as I want! And it HAS to let me be it is my SLAVE!! I even make it MORE entertaining for me by making it strip naked for me so the spikes will really DIG IN every time I kick it in the nuts! HAHAHA!!! I even attach nipple clamps to its nipples because I KNOW it hates nipple torture and the more PAIN it is in, the more ENTERTAINING this game is for ME! (And thats all I care about anyway- ME! Its balls could be permanently damaged for all I care...LOL. Its just a slave anyway...)
And then when I finish it off with a REALLY good hard kick in its nuts, I do a nice little victory pose on its body- showing of my SUPERIORITY over all you LOSER SLAVES!!!!

I win. I ALWAYS win...because I am a GODDESS!!!

Size: 495 mb
Duration: 10.13 min

http://k2s.cc/file/f219fff1f28b8/GoddessNo-_SPIKED_Ballbust%21.wmv

enimol

« Reply #154 on: January 31, 2016, 11:27:35 AM »
TITLE:  Leashed Ball Beating

DESCRIPTION Mistresses Jean, Amadahy and Elena have only one thought in mind - to totally destroy the useless balls of this pathetic excuse of a slave. Elena drags the bitch backwards by a nylon leash attached to his balls, then the Mistresses proceed to whip, crop, and crush his balls until he collapses to the floor, only to have the Mistresses heartlessly order him back to his knees for even more ball abuse.

The Mistresses devise an especially evil way to finish the bitch off, with Elena holding his arms back while Jean and Amadahy crop and punch his helpless nuts. When the Mistresses have had their fun, they stand on the groaning bitch with their boots, laughing at the pain of his destroyed balls.

Size:  192 mb
Duration:  6.30 min

http://k2s.cc/file/040502bb1bd82/Leashed_Ball_Beating_-_Coral__Elena_Sin__Jean_Bardot.wmv

enimol

« Reply #155 on: January 31, 2016, 12:17:29 PM »
TITLE: The most EXTREME clip i've ever made

DESCRIPTION This genuinely is THE MOST EXTREME AND T0RTUR0US CLIP I HAVE EVER MADE, and as you know, i've made some pretty extreme stuff! Im wearing my leather vampire gloves that have hundreds of needles all across the palms and fingers. I force the worthless slave to the ground and i cause him the most extreme suffering you could imagine! I tear his body into shreds! SERIOUSLY! The slave suffers in this clip more than i've ever made a slave suffer before! This is a red mess. I leave him in a complete ripped up disgrace, and as you can imagine, i love every second of his suffering.

Size: 206  mb
Duration: 8.55 min

http://k2s.cc/file/3fda46299d0fa/The_most_EXTREME_CBT_clip_ever_made.wmv

enimol

« Reply #156 on: January 31, 2016, 02:16:13 PM »
TITLE: Spasm and Rip Cock And Ball Torture

DESCRIPTION How about pumping volts through a hard cock so that it spasms and dances and then ripping the balls to shreds with a zipper AT THE SAME TIME! Fuckin ace!! All I need is a tough boy who can stay hard under torture and who is too stubborn to wimp out when he is in total agony. And here he is, on a table in my dungeon. Electro-bands tight round his balls and base of his cock and metallic loops around the shaft and under the rim of the cock-helmet, all wired up to my trusty Erostek box. I use the Phase 2 setting and get a harsh pulse throbbing through the cock. Then I make the cock dance! It spasms with every pulse as I speed it up or slow it down. Total cock control. This is Clip 1 of 2.

While his cock pulses under remote control at my every command, I fasten a tight clothespin zipper on his bollocks till they are clamped tight in agony. When I trample this taut and throbbing package with my heels or slap the pegs about with a crop it sends the electrics jagging through him like crazy. So I sit on his face and clamp my asshole over his nose to give him strength and muffle his screams. Then I rip the pegs off his sac with my zipper. They are very tight and I have to keep jerking real hard to dislodge them. This is gloriously cruel! Inflicting awful pain and listening to the screams coming up from under my ass. That's hot. This is Clip 2 of 2.

Size:  379 mb
Duration: 12.29 min

http://k2s.cc/file/e540c71ec4bd5/Spasm_and_Rip_Cock_and_Ball_Torture_.wmv

enimol

« Reply #157 on: January 31, 2016, 03:07:55 PM »
TITLE: Getting Paid to Hurt You!

DESCRIPTION Leave it to me to come up with ways to hurt your Balls. hahahaha

A good slave will do anything to please me even it hurts like hell

Cant you see how happy this makes Me

Watch me Torture my Pets Balls for my sick twisted Pleasure

I love to be entertained with my own property, I do what ever I want with these pigs and They pay me for it.

I LOVE MY LIFE!

Size: 506  mb
Duration:  10.00 min

http://k2s.cc/file/f3021c74397c1/jasmine_get_paid_to_hurt.mp4

enimol

« Reply #158 on: January 31, 2016, 04:07:46 PM »
TITLE: Above you...

DESCRIPTION I am above you is her credo and she shows it to him by extreme ballbusting!
She beats his already big, swollen ball sack like it was a toy!They get not only kicked, she beats them with her hand and even more cruel with her riding crop. The brutal punishment makes her male victim scream like crazy.

Size: 406  mb
Duration: 7.40 min

http://k2s.cc/file/523a657ad440c/Mistress_Pip_-_Above_You.wmv

enimol

« Reply #159 on: January 31, 2016, 07:08:53 PM »
TITLE: Full force into his nuts!

DESCRIPTION Showing her full contempt for men and male genitals by beating his down hanging penis and his oversized bollocks. Beating and abuse through the entire movie. Full force right into his big nuts. His balls hurt like hell. When she is done with him he lies degraded and humiliated on the floor with his aching bollocks!

Size: 398 mb
Duration: 7.21 min

http://k2s.cc/file/ef8633e6030c1/Mistress_Pip_-_Full_Force_Into_His_Nuts.wmv