Links to videos > FemDom links

Femdom. Humilation, facesitting, strapon - NEW Videos (Daily Update !)

<< < (1287/1337) > >>

foina:
Queens of Kink  Rubber pet play  Fetish Liza

Tags : Femdom, Human Animal, Human Pet, Latex, Liza

Description : What a cute RUBBER PET! I love playing with it, as it is all rubberized for my fun. This kitty needs her training and what better way to exercise it by making it catch the mouse. I must check all the kitty's reflexes because I want to start breeding with it. So naturally I must .

File Type : MPEG-4
Duration : 9 min 55 s 
File Size : 256 MiB
Resolution : 720 x 1280

Download:

Queens of Kink  Rubber pet play  Fetish Liza

foina:
attention - HACKER - attention lAmour  the greediest hole  3 arms inside him and enormous dildos Fucking

Tags : Anal Fisting, Bondage, Femdom, Fucking Machine, Latex, Sissy, Strapon

Description : I have the greediest hole I have ever encountered strung up in my dungeon. We are testing out The Fuck Yeah fucking machine with it's creator. But first he needs a stretching. My whole arm upto the shoulder slides in with ease. It's so impressive! I pound him with one of my thickest and weightiest .

Duration : 35 min 4 s 
File Size : 2.52 GiB

Download:

attention - HACKER - attention lAmour  the greediest hole  3 arms inside him and enormous dildos Fucking

foina:
Angel The Dreamgirl  Svetlana Rusakova  771 Lucky for Delivery Man

Tags : Femdom, Handjob, Milking

Description : View All Categories Custom Clip Request Angel sits at her desk and works in her office. The phone rang, it was her parcel delivery man. He will arrive within two minutes. Her work takes a lot of time, so she decided to order something directly to her office. The delivery man brought her package, she .

Duration : 18 min 35 s 
File Size : 2.59 GiB
Resolution : 2 160 x 3840

Download:

Angel The Dreamgirl  Svetlana Rusakova  771 Lucky for Delivery Man

foina:
Club Dom  Brianna Beach  Foot Whore Threesome

Tags : Femdom, Footjob, Milking

Description :

Duration : 5 min 46 s 
File Size : 130 MiB

Download:

Club Dom  Brianna Beach  Foot Whore Threesome

foina:
Domina Planet  Goddess Khaleesi  Kiss My Ass

Tags : Assworship, Facesitting, Femdom, Footworship, Human Furniture, Humiliation, Smother

Description : Goddess Khaleesi has enslaved Her TV repair-dork, whom She snapped a picture of rubbing one out on Her dirty socks when he was supposed to be fixing Her big-screen. She's broken the wimp already with Her feet but is now exploring other uses for the slave. She is talking to an older Dominatrix friend of .

Duration : 15 min 41 s 
File Size : 923 MiB
Resolution : 1 080 x 1920

Download:

Domina Planet  Goddess Khaleesi  Kiss My Ass

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version