Author Topic: Femdom. Humilation, facesitting, strapon - NEW Videos (Daily Update !)  (Read 885678 times)

foina

Tease And Thank You - How Easy Is A Pantyhose Boy - Mandy Marx
« Reply #1400 on: October 18, 2019, 03:18:27 PM »

Info:
A sex tease turns into a live JOI informed by several pairs of Wolford pantyhose, sometimes at the same time. I inform a boy how easy he is, and then show him how easy because actions speak louder than words! Finally, he knows now to ASK to cum (it?s been a long training) and good pantyhose boys get rewarded.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, TeaseAndThankYou, Mandy Marx, Blonde

File Type: mp4
Runtime : 8 min 20 s
File Size : 529 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Tease_And_Thank_You_-_How_Easy_Is_A_Pantyhose_Boy_-_Mandy_Marx.mp4

foina

TeaseAndThankYou - Lubey Phones, And The Women Who Love Them
« Reply #1401 on: October 18, 2019, 05:42:28 PM »

Info:
This one had us all laughing around the monitor. This is real. Lucy?s on her first solo paid client session. We told her to have her phone on so we could be checking in (I could write a book about lubey phones). So her phone was on when her recent love interest called her.

Having recently seen Mandy on film doing this, apparently, she simply answers. And talks to a boy about their date, while stroking another boy within his chair.

When asked what that panting noise is. Oh that?. it?s just? my puppy. At my mom?s house, yea. Yea, he?s really friendly. Wants to lick my face and hump my leg. He?s got the cutest little pink bone toy in his mouth, too. Witty as hell, and sexy as Lucid.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, TeaseAndThankYou, Bondage Male, Bondage, Young Mistress

Runtime : 12 min 51 s
File Size : 563 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

TeaseAndThankYou_-_Lubey_Phones,_And_The_Women_Who_Love_Them.mp4

foina

TeaseAndThankYou - Lucys Sorority Cage Dare - Teasing
« Reply #1402 on: October 18, 2019, 08:06:27 PM »

Info:
To get into the sorority, Lucy has to successfully lock a frat boy up in the sorority?s basement cage.

Her target is Ryan. Her plan is foolproof. Lucy figures every boy loves a cheerleader, so she suits up and tricks him into believing she has a little fetish. Except maybe she does. Bonus points for tricking him into humiliating restraints even in the cage. She even whips out his dick and finds a locking acrylic cock-vice in the corner.

Now it?s time for the reveal! And pictures! And seeing if the other girls want to play! But not before a total tease with just our victor.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, TeaseAndThankYou, Lucy, Cage, Young Mistress

Runtime : 9 min 54 s
File Size : 438 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

TeaseAndThankYou_-_Lucys_Sorority_Cage_Dare_-_Teasing.mp4

foina

Under my princess - Princess Lisa - cum by licking lisas feet
« Reply #1403 on: October 18, 2019, 10:30:28 PM »

Info:
Slave is allowed to jark and cum while licking Lisa?s feet.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Under my princess, Princess Lisa, Lisa, Princess, Foot Gagging, Foot Fetish, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Footlicking

Runtime : 9 min 35 s
File Size : 483 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Under_my_princess_-_Princess_Lisa_-_cum_by_licking_lisas_feet.mp4

foina

Vicious Femdom Empire - Officer Janes Doormat - Boot Worship
« Reply #1404 on: October 19, 2019, 12:54:26 AM »

Info:
Pieces of scum will get treated just like scum under the strict laws of Officer Jane. She takes no lip from her prisoners especially when they deserve everything they get. They are nothing but a doormat for her to walk all over as she makes them clean the filth from the bottom of her boots. Freedom is a thing of the past for her bitch with his cock locked in chastity and arms and legs tightly restrained in steel. Officer Jane loves to make her bitches grovel on all fours like the pieces of scum they have become so they always know their place. All he can do is try to show his obedience to Officer Jane by polishing the bottoms of her boots with his tongue.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Femdom Empire, Officer Jane

Runtime : 12 min 34 s
File Size : 912 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Vicious_Femdom_Empire_-_Officer_Janes_Doormat_-_Boot_Worship.mp4

foina

Cruel Punishments - Severe Femdom - Anette's Powerful Session
« Reply #1405 on: October 19, 2019, 03:20:21 AM »

Info:
Mistress Anette brutally tortures her slave, who is tied to the metal bed, laying on his belly. She strokes his naked ass with her hard cane, until he is screaming and red marks cover his skin everywhere. Then she grabs her high voltage zippo and she shocked him suddenly without any warning. The slave almost jumps off the bed from the pain.

Mistress Anette patiently tells her slave the rules for today?s whipping. If he screams or moves, he is going to get extra punishment, if Anette want to, she can give him extra punishment whenever she wants. Then the whipping begins and Anette doesn?t spare him, she strokes his whole body with all her force.

The slave is a mess on the bed, he is tied and gagged and he is screaming and begging for forgiveness, while Mistress Anette is performing a painful bastinado on him. She doesn?t spare his naked soles and as he tries to beg, it angers Mistress Anette even further and she strokes him more and more powerful.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Cruel Punishments, Severe Femdom, Mistress Anette, Ball Stomping, Anette, Mistress, Hard, Brutal, Smoking, Smoke, Cigarette, Caning

Runtime : 33 min 47 s
File Size : 864 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Cruel_Punishments_-_Severe_Femdom_-_Anette's_Powerful_Session.mp4

foina

Cruel-Footdom - Facekicking barefoot - Goddess Kalypso
« Reply #1406 on: October 19, 2019, 05:44:21 AM »

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Barefoot, Goddess Kalypso, Kalypso, Facebusting, Face Busting, Facekicking, Face Kicking

File Type: wmv
Runtime : 6 min 42 s
File Size : 53.4 MB
Resolution : 640x480

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Cruel-Footdom_-_Facekicking_barefoot_-_Goddess_Kalypso.wmv

foina

DirtyDommes - Desperate leather boot slave part 2 - Fetish Liza
« Reply #1407 on: October 19, 2019, 08:08:21 AM »

Info:
It is quite amusing to see him so hungry for our boots! We fuck with his mind, tease him even more with smoke, our gloved hands, our sexy voices. Ultimately he is allowed this one-time release. He is now so horny, he frantically wanks over our boots and finally cums?An orgasm he had to work hard for!

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, DirtyDommes, Fetish Liza, Burning, Liza, Leather Boots, Boots, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Bootlicking, Boot Worship

Runtime : 10 min 11 s
File Size : 263 MB
Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

DirtyDommes_-_Desperate_leather_boot_slave_part_2_-_Fetish_Liza.mp4

foina

DirtyTransDolls - Double cum with TV Kinky Natasha - Liz Rainbow
« Reply #1408 on: October 19, 2019, 10:32:21 AM »

Info:
Miss Liz and TV Kinky Natasha are getting very excited and horny from viewing each other?s cock and decide to give in to their perverted urges.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, High Heels, DirtyTransDolls, TS, Tranny, TV, Transvestite, Shemale, Ladyboy, Blonde, Blond Hair, Stockings, Nylons, Lingerie

Runtime : 9 min 49 s
File Size : 253 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

DirtyTransDolls_-_Double_cum_with_TV_Kinky_Natasha_-_Liz_Rainbow.mp4

foina

KinkDevice - Veronicas Shield Agent Peg - Halloween
« Reply #1409 on: October 19, 2019, 12:56:20 PM »

Info:
Veronica wanted to play dress up in her Halloween costume and dawn a red wig and black leather catsuit and boots, and pound some slave butt to completion! During this scene, it includes her literally riding him over the edge of a couch like a horse, pile driving her cock deep in him, before taking the camera and doing some POV of her pounding his butt, before he climaxes all over her savory leather boots

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Boots, Redhead, KinkDevice, Veronica, Halloween, Halloween 2019, Superheroines, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking

Runtime : 9 min 50 s
File Size : 455 MB
Resolution : 1440x1080

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

KinkDevice_-_Veronicas_Shield_Agent_Peg_-_Halloween.wmv

foina

Mistress Tangent - Bombed Balls - CBT
« Reply #1410 on: October 19, 2019, 03:20:24 PM »

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Tangent, Tangent, Mistress, Ball Abuse, Hard, Brutal, CBT, Ballbusting, Balls Busting

Runtime : 9 min 21 s
File Size : 561 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Mistress_Tangent_-_Bombed_Balls_-_CBT.mp4

foina

Mona Wales - Making a Little Slut Bunny - Sissy
« Reply #1411 on: October 19, 2019, 05:44:21 PM »

Info:
Extreme whore Makeover: Slutty Halloween! +1 Tweet Share Lance was looking for a costume at the halloween store when I scooped this little cutie up and decided to transform him into a slutty bunny for halloween. I transform him from a normal dude into the cutiest little slutty bunny you have ever seen! Full instructions on how you can transform yourself at home. Makeup tutorial. Slut training. We talk bi, tucking, makeup heels!

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mona Wales, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy

Runtime : 15 min 35 s
File Size : 472 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Mona_Wales_-_Making_a_Little_Slut_Bunny_-_Sissy.mp4

foina

Oubliette - Sissy Spitroast - Part 1 - Mistress Serena, Bonnie...
« Reply #1412 on: October 19, 2019, 08:08:22 PM »

Info:
This touchy feely little slut better be ready as Mistress Serena and Bonnie Brown set to giving her a lesson in manners! Bonnie gagging the slut on her strap-on as Serena sets to ripping apart sluts ass with a good hard fucking! The dirty little whore is kept busy, all holes filled as she is brought to the brink of tears!

Mistress Serena/Goddess Gynarchy has her sissy slave on all four on a fuck bench, she fingers his ass and fucks him from behind with a strapon while the slave blows Bonnie Brownn?s strapon.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Oubliette, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal

Runtime : 11 min 50 s
File Size : 1.65 GB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Oubliette_-_Sissy_Spitroast_-_Part_1_-_Mistress_Serena,_Bonnie_Brown.mp4

foina

The English Mansion - Bellas Strapon Bitch - Part 1 - Princess...
« Reply #1413 on: October 19, 2019, 10:32:22 PM »

Info:
Princess Bella, looking stunning in her leather boots, is welding her big black strapon, ready to use and pound her lucky slave. She encourages his obedience and control using the special electro prodder, until he begs for the rubber dick, which she stretches his mouth out with. She straps him to the bondage bench and opens his ass up with her rubber gloved hands and then pounds him hard and fast, loving the moans he emits as he assgasms repeatedly, during the dominating, expert pegging.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, TheEnglishMansion, Princess Bella, Bella, Anal Fisting, Fists, Princess, The English Mansion, Bondage Male, Bondage

Runtime : 6 min 5 s
File Size : 208 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

The_English_Mansion_-_Bellas_Strapon_Bitch_-_Part_1_-_Princess_Bella.mp4

foina

The English Mansion - The Perils of Captive Candy Pt2 - Bound ...
« Reply #1414 on: October 20, 2019, 12:56:23 AM »

Info:
Mistress Sidonia continues the torment of her newest creation, special t-girl Candy, in the bondage cell, her predicament never ending. Each peril is devious, inventive, exciting and humiliating as captive Candy is taken on a journey of discovery, through extreme bondage and cruel Femdom, something she has always dreamed of at the capable hands of the amazing, creative Mistress Sidonia.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, TheEnglishMansion, The English Mansion, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Fucking Machine, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Dildo, Anal, Anus, Ass, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Mistress Sidonia

Runtime : 25 min 50 s
File Size : 869 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

The_English_Mansion_-_The_Perils_of_Captive_Candy_Pt2_-_Bound_Maid_Sharon_and_Mistress_Sidonia.mp4

foina

AstroDomina - The Professors Secret - Bondage
« Reply #1415 on: October 20, 2019, 03:20:13 AM »

Info:
Sydney walks in to the professor?s room. She?s dressed in leather, wearing some nice heels. We hear the professor mumble and hmpf in the background. Sydney is looking for the status of princess Ara. She knows the professor knows its whereabouts. She just has to find a way to get it out of him. The professor has been tied up, bound, gagged and blindfolded for a while but so far, he hasn?t divulged anything yet.

Time to step up the interrogation techniques. Maybe some tickling and sensual teasing with Sydney?s crop will get him to talk. Will Sydney get what she wants or will the professor resist and endure?

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Sydney, Sydney, Goddess, AstroDomina

Runtime : 13 min 40 s
File Size : 616 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

AstroDomina_-_The_Professors_Secret_-_Bondage.mp4

foina

Cruel-Footdom - Goddess Kalypso Classics - Trampling
« Reply #1416 on: October 20, 2019, 05:44:13 AM »

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Shoe Fetish, High Heels, Trampling, Trample, Shoeslicking, Goddess Kalypso, Kalypso, Goddess

Runtime : 7 min 7 s
File Size : 57.0 MB
Resolution : 640x480

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Cruel-Footdom_-_Goddess_Kalypso_Classics_-_Trampling.wmv

foina

Domina Scarlet - Thirty-Six Strokes of the Lochgelly Tawse - W...
« Reply #1417 on: October 20, 2019, 08:08:13 AM »

Info:
Traditional harsh punishment of thirty-six strokes of my HX Lochgelly tawse on his bare bottom.

Wearing leather gloves and a leather skirt with a white blouse, I administer 6 stokes on each side until the punishment is delivered. I hitch up my leather skirt to get a firm stance, showing a glimpse of my stocking tops.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Domina, Corporal Punishment, Strapping, Leather Gloves

Runtime : 7 min 5 s
File Size : 327 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Domina_Scarlet_-_Thirty-Six_Strokes_of_the_Lochgelly_Tawse_-_Whipping.mp4

foina

KinkyMistresses - Used By Mistress Gaia and Mistress Kennya
« Reply #1418 on: October 20, 2019, 10:32:15 AM »

Info:
A double femdom session with Mistress Gaia and Mistress Kennya. Both Ladies with strap-on?s?. one for the Slaves ass and one for his mouth and after that 2 at the same time for his ass.

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, KinkyMistresses, Mistress Gaia, Gaia, Mistress, Mistress Kennya, Kennya, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Strapon

Runtime : 10 min 37 s
File Size : 314 MB

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

KinkyMistresses_-_Used_By_Mistress_Gaia_and_Mistress_Kennya.mp4

foina

Lady Bellatrix - Queen of Mean - Extreme Ass Play Grand Finale...
« Reply #1419 on: October 20, 2019, 12:56:17 PM »

Info:
This was the last clip I filmed at Chez Bellatrix in Buckinghamshire with My houseboy called loser. After two and a half years of service, he was rewarded with the last strap-on session in My dungeon. Donning a latex catsuit and gasmask, I strapped him into My whipping bench to begin the festivities. One, two, then three fingers go in with little resistance and lubing My cock up, it goes straight in. After slow stroking him, I pick up the pace and start fucking his slave ass even harder. Getting the Crisco out, I see if he can handle something a bit bigger but he?s being a wimp so I finger bang him a bit until he?s ready for the big black dildo. Sliding it in and out of his mancunt, he is sure making a lot of noise! I verbally berate him as I continue to stuff the large dildo in his slave arse before moving in on the Grand Finale!

Tags: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Gasmask, Lady Bellatrix, Bellatrix, Extreme Domination, Latex, Catsuit, Verbal Humiliation, Humiliation, Degradation, Anal Dialation, Strapon

Runtime : 9 min 6 s
File Size : 206 MB
Resolution : 720x576

Preview:

DOWNLOAD:

Lady_Bellatrix_-_Queen_of_Mean_-_Extreme_Ass_Play_Grand_Finale_-_Pegging.mp4