Author Topic: Mercilles Mistresses  (Read 342047 times)

xscanner

Paulinha and her new foot slave
« Reply #9480 on: Yesterday at 01:15:00 PM »

1.33 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:10:44

Download file - 1.3  GB

xscanner

Paulinha getting to grips with this useless guy!
« Reply #9481 on: Yesterday at 05:15:00 PM »

Paulinha getting to grips with this useless guy! Foot worship + Foot domination + Foot Gagging + Spit + Flip Flop worship + Foot humiliation + Tramping.

3.41 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:18:47

Download file - 3.4  GB

xscanner

Club Stiletto - Goddess Amelia - When the Gang Bang Ends Early
« Reply #9482 on: Yesterday at 09:14:59 PM »

Goddess Amelia is laying on the bed and she is explaining that she has just had the best gang bang ever until the last guy, who couldn't even get it up and totally ruined everything. Laying covered in cum she has fitted her slave with a mouth dildo and she tells him he will have to finish the job. Amelia uses her panties to wipe up the cum and has the slave crawl over to sniff them and then she rubs the cum soaked panties into the slaves hair.Amelia loves getting fucked from behind so she goes up on all fours, one because it's pleasurable that way and two she can imagine it's one of her hung studs fucking her. She also says she likes the fact that every time he sticks it in her he can smell her ass. "Don't premature ejaculate on me" she says to torment the slave. She then tells him to get on his back so she can sit on his face while riding the 'cock'. Her big ass really pounds the slaves face and she rams the dildo deep into her pussy. To prevent coming to soon, she sits down on the slaves face and grinds it with her ass before she needs to ride the dildo some more. She tells the slave to touch himself.  "No coming though, you know you're not allowed to cum on gang bang day" she tells him. She starts playing with her pussy and soon she has a strong orgasm. She rolls off and tells him to crawl back to his cage. As he crawls away Amelia's lover Ruby walks into the room. After all those cocks Amelia is ready for some girl on girl sex!

Cocktease,Facesitting,Femdom,Smother,Teasing

731 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:06:19

Download file - 730.8  MB

xscanner

Club Stiletto - Lady Bellatrix's Ballbusted BITCH
« Reply #9483 on: Today at 01:14:53 AM »

Ballbusting,Bondage,Cbt,Femdom,Footworship,Kicking,Spitting

Lady Bellatrix has found a crumb in her kitchen and now has the kitchen slave secured to the banister by the wrists. The nerve, leaving a mess. She spits on him, pulls on his balls, twists his cock and nipples and scolds him relentlessly through this scene. She even massages his balls and strokes his dick to fuck with his head. All that should lead to a better performance, oh, not to overlook the 24 kicks and 19 knees to the balls. OUCH!  When Bellatrix releases the slave he collapses to the ground. "While you're down there you can worship my feet" she tells him. She mocks the slave as he licks his own ball sweat off her feet and tells him that her girlfriends are on the way over and he should expect his balls to be busted all night long.

720 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:07:02

Download file - 720.1  MB

xscanner

Club Stiletto - Mistress Lilith - Nasty Face Sitting Thoughts
« Reply #9484 on: Today at 05:14:55 AM »

There's something about Mistress Lilith that men find so alluring and in this scene she has two slaves on hand praying she will pick them as her victim of the step-moment. "Who wants to be used?" she asks and the slaves both start begging. She removes her dank panties, the result of a day of working up a sweat flogging, trampling, and kicking slaves, and has a slave sniff them before she sticks them in his mouth. The other slave is so jealous and this is how Lilith operates, keeping her slaves wanting for more and looking at other slaves as competitors. There's no room in a slaves life for a buddy, it's dawg eat dawg and their emotional attachment comes from their relationship with the Mistress.While Lilith sits on her slaves face, forward, reverse and side saddle, ass sstep-mothers him, farts and spits in his face, and makes him lick her ass, she shares some face sitting thoughts. However, before she sits down she waves her ass in your face to see if you want it too... and you will. Lilith's ass has some dark bruises and she mentions that her boyfriend was spanking her earlier. She enjoys an alpha male and her sub experiences make her even more dynamic when it comes to dealing with weak betas who only want women to decide everything, like these two in the room with her. Lilith strokes her slaves cock and says maybe she'll use him as her toilet... after her boyfriend has fucked her up the ass. She laughs as the thought gets the slave erect. She farts in his face and he gets even harder. "Maybe I should go let that other slave lick my ass for a while" she says and when she asks him if he is ready he says yes in a sad pathetic sort of pleading way. To be expected, any slave would want Lilith's beautiful ass... and you are going to enjoy it too!

Assworship,Facesitting,Farting,Femdom,Spitting

834 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:06:26

Download file - 834.1  MB

xscanner

Goddess Zephy - Beauty and the doormat (FULL VERSION)
« Reply #9485 on: Today at 09:14:56 AM »

I use cucky loser as my personal doormat to stand on while I get all dolled up and sexified for my stud!! I walk all over him without mercy--stepping on his cock and balls, and standing full weight on his throat and face (sometimes I don't even look where I step)...cucky gets crushed beneath my smelly goddess feet and holds very still; he knows it's important that my make up looks perfect for my hot man!! I stand so long on my doormat's throat that he a fucking loser!!--but I bring dumbass back with a few kicks to the face. he has to crawl behind me into the bedroom--I picked out a sexy outfit for my date and cucky has to help me put it on!!

Ballbusting,Cbt,Chastity,Cuckold,Facestanding,Femdom,Fetish,Humiliation,Trampling

1.56 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:23:31

Download file - 1.6  GB

xscanner

Goddess Zephy - Clean my feet after a long gym session!
« Reply #9486 on: Today at 01:14:59 PM »

My goddess feet need to air out, BAD. I've been in my reeky converse all day without socks, and just got home from a long, grueling workout session. When I remove my sneakers, the foot smell immediately starts filling up my apartment! I 'snap' my fingers to summon foot bitch to crawl in and first tell him to smell my rank converse--just because I love humiliating foot bitches! But I need my dirty, smelly, foot funky, grimy soles licked clean so another 'snap' of the fingers, and foot slave has to begin licking my feet! Ew!! I'm super active and my feet produce so much sweat and odor--I can smell them from the couch and can't BELIEVE that anyone would lick them clean for me lol!!
'Lil dunce' is mocked and insulted as he licks my rank feet. Like, who does this?? Alpha men wanna fuck a hot, fit woman like me--lil betas just wanna lick stinky feet and serve their Master. I flex my amazing biceps and show off my shoulder pump as little bitch continues licking my feet (I can still smell them) and there's a LOT of toe jam to eat. I control loser with my feet, making him tell me he's a "foot licking moron" and rubbing one foot all over his face while he licks the other--completely humiliated by his female owner.
I'm getting horny which means more sadistic--I order foot bitch to pull out his plump balls and lay them on the footstool. I press my sole down hard into them, squishing his balls as he moans and sucks on my toes! I'm soooo enjoying this and keep his balls held firmly beneath my foot while I tell him what an idiot he is and spit in his face!! The verbal digs are constant throughout the clip--I seriously can't believe there are guys this pathetic that would allow a woman to degrade them like this! Once my feet have been completely licked clean, loser is dismissed. This is his only purpose in life!

Femdom,Fetish,Footworship,Humiliation

785 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:11:36

Download file - 785.4  MB

xscanner

HoneysMoney - Broken beta balls
« Reply #9487 on: Today at 05:15:02 PM »

I don't care if it hurts loser, these beta balls are MINE to kick! It's so easy to make you crumble before Me and I just LOVE watching you suffer at My feet. Cry for Me, like the dumb little bitch you are and beg for more!!!

2.55 GB | 1080 x 1920 | 00:06:49

Download file - 2.6  GB

xscanner

HoneysMoney - Dirty Bootlicker
« Reply #9488 on: Today at 09:15:04 PM »

Bootlicking, Femdom

My pretty pink Princess boots got so muddy outside and instead of wiping them off when I came in I decided to save this yummy treat just for YOU! You're so lucky I found a use for that slave tongue of yours... now get to work bitch. I want them spotless and sparkly clean! There's so much mud you probably wont even need dinner tonight hahahahaha

3.97 GB | 1080 x 1920 | 00:09:33

Download file - 4.0  GB