Author Topic: Mercilles Mistresses  (Read 354465 times)

xscanner

Ruby Onyx - If You Can Take A Hard Pegging You'll Get A Swe...
« Reply #9620 on: Yesterday at 05:15:41 PM »

Back from the gym and I am dripping in sweat! As I park my sweaty back side on the sofa, my caged slave crawls to my sweaty feet and starts to massage and worship them for me. The stench coming from my sweaty soles and moist ass crack gets him twitching in his cage! If he can guess the colour of my underwear I may just allow him to lick my ass crack clean! Sadly for him, I wasn't wearing any, so as the victor I got to don my large hard strap on cock, bend him over and rail the fuck out of his tight little asshole! He took his ass fucking well, so I felt it was only fair to sit on his face and engulf him with my smelly sweaty ass as a reward.

1.28 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:13:55

Ruby Onyx - If You Can Take A Hard Pegging You'll Get A Sweaty Reward.mp4

xscanner

Ruby Onyx - Job Interview Humiliation!
« Reply #9621 on: Yesterday at 09:15:44 PM »

So far, a day of unsuccessful applicants! Our hopes rest on this last interviewee, but it is clear from the off he is not taking the position seriously! Dressed in his scruffs, me and Ava quickly conclude that he will only be good for one thing...making fun of! The humiliating process begins as we intimidate him with stern questioning techniques. As he shakes and mumbles in response, we pounce on his vulnerability and quickly strip him naked before us! His shrivelled little maggot dick provides us with instant laughs, comparable to only our little fingers. Then we take a pen to his body and brandish him with an array of derogative insults! With his t-shirt over his head he is completely oblivious to the pictures we look to expose him with! The perfect leverage to enforce our dominance over this nonchalant fool!

957 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:10:08

Ruby Onyx - Job Interview Humiliation!.mp4

xscanner

Ruby Onyx - New Louboutin Worship!
« Reply #9622 on: Today at 01:15:43 AM »

Nothing makes my slave weaker than a brand new shiny pair of heels! Not just any pair of heels though, no, these are super expensive, red bottomed Louboutin heels! I just love looking down on him as he lays helplessly under my heels all caged up. I take great pleasure in teasing him with my shoes as he pines and anticipates the instruction to worship them. My heels are super sharp and I dig them into his chest and nipples as a reminder of their power. After a little cock tease, this slave was ready to lick, clean and suck every shiny surface of my perfect footwear. Such a good little foot bitch!

961 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:10:20

Ruby Onyx - New Louboutin Worship!.mp4