Author Topic: Mercilles Mistresses  (Read 337948 times)

xscanner

May - Pretty Girl Uses Simps Teeth and Tongue to Scrape Gri...
« Reply #9420 on: April 14, 2024, 01:14:49 PM »

Slave pup cup is completely humiliated and used in this clip. Mistress May wore a pair of heels up and down B street in New Orleans during dom con. The soles got really dirty. Caked in dirt and grime. She decides to use Pup Cup to clean them. His tongue is first used to get the loose dirt and to loosen the grime stuck in the treads of her hot girl heel. She then makes use of the simps teeth. Both uppers and lowers are used to scrape the dirt clean. SHe makes pup cup to keep his eyes open and to look into her eyes as she objectifies him and turns him into a shoe cleaner. The heels were FILTHY! May really wanted to clean them using Pup CUps mouth, toungue and teeth. "Look at me while I use your mouth!" His tongue is blackened and the dirt eventually comes off. Probably the sexiest heel cleaning clip ever!

1.96 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:26:38

Download file - 2.0  GB

xscanner

CuckoldSessions - Hazel Moore's Anniversary Present
« Reply #9421 on: April 14, 2024, 05:14:53 PM »

It was Hazel Moore's anniversary with her kinda bitch husband. Her husband wanted to get her something nice for their anniversary but Hazel had other plans for her anniversary present. So she had her trainer, Chocolate God come out butt naked with a hard cock. Her bitch husband opened his eyes and saw Hazel put the cock in her mouth and was totally into it. Hazel started ridding Chocolates cock as her husband watched her have an orgasm the likes that he could never give her. Then Chocolate fucked Hazel in Missionary and doggy until he shot his man goo all over her face. Hazel had her hubby lick the nut clean off of her. Happy anniversary.

2.08 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:32:42

Download file - 2.1  GB

xscanner

EVIL WOMAN - Feet worship in fishnets
« Reply #9422 on: April 14, 2024, 09:14:56 PM »

I have met with my sub and made him to clean my Louboutins peep toe high heels. When they were perfectly clean he had to worship my fishnet covered feet. I spit on him and humilate him.

689 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:07:57

Download file - 688.5  MB

xscanner

EVIL WOMAN - Pegging and Mouthfucking in latex skirt and bra
« Reply #9423 on: Yesterday at 01:14:57 AM »

This slave made me very nervous today so I decided to destroyed his little ass and humilate him. I tied him and fucked him very hard and mercilessly.

684 MB | 1920 x 1078 | 00:06:16

Download file - 684.2  MB

xscanner

LexiLongLegs - Reverse Headscissor Pressure Gauge Challenge...
« Reply #9424 on: Yesterday at 05:14:58 AM »

I challenged my slave to spend just one minute awake in my thighs at increasing pressure rates, from 20% to 100%. If he could say awake through the minute, I gave him a rewarded. Worshipping my ass with little kisses and licks. If he KO'd, the pressure just went higher when he woke up, with no escape.

714 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:09:58

Download file - 714.5  MB

xscanner

Madam Director - Dickie Jussara and MD - Chastity Sissy Dou...
« Reply #9425 on: Yesterday at 09:14:58 AM »

Mestra Jussara and I want to sit on the sissy's face and make her sniff our Cunts. She is locked in chastity, and We know this will be quite a torment! If the sissy does well with the training, then We will turn her into Our human toilet. We take turns riding the sissy's face, grinding, and getting off. I tease the sissy's chastity with My fingers. We both climb onto the sissy's face at once and bounce our beautiful asses. Such a bad tease! This sissy will be our toilet today and be our toilet paper, too!

2.41 GB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:11:20

Download file - 2.4  GB

xscanner

Mistress Sacred - Punching Bag and Foot Sucker - Russian Fe...
« Reply #9426 on: Yesterday at 01:15:00 PM »

The slave was very happy that I invited him to train with me today! But he did not know what awaits him, because my training is special.

I warmed up first, in my new, shiny, sexy leggings. Then I put on boxing gloves, and decided that the slave would be my punching bag. I practiced low and high punches on it! His balls were scrunch, my heels added weight to my kicks! After such a workout, I was sweating and ordered the slave to lick and smell my nylon legs! This loser is little more than nothing, his job is to be a punching bag and servant!

730 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:11:50

Download file - 729.6  MB

xscanner

NewMFX - Drowned In Spit - Full Version
« Reply #9427 on: Yesterday at 05:15:12 PM »

Jack was imprisoned by his friend Vibora with the promise that they would have an unforgettable night of sex. He wouldn't imagine that he would be turned into a sex slave and shared with his friends for them to teach him a slightly wet lesson. As punishment, they will spit in his face until he drowns.

2.61 GB | 3840 x 2160 | 00:30:45

Download file - 2.6  GB

xscanner

Petite Princess FemDom - Degradation Of A Detestable Slave ...
« Reply #9428 on: Yesterday at 09:15:11 PM »

Tattooed bitchy girls in rubber dresses endlessly spit on the face and mouth of the detestable slave. Three Mistresses Kira, Sofi, Agma invited their lesbian slave Pitiful Sl to become the fourth Mistress to humiliate the slave guy. Pitiful Sl happily agreed to be the Mistress for a male slave and now four Goddesses stand over one slave who knelt before them and is ready to endure any of their humiliation. The sadistic girls immediately started spitting into the slave's mouth. But soon Kira noticed that this loser had a too ugly face and she wanted it to be completely covered with the saliva of four Mistresses, so the girls began to spit on his face and hair. To increase the humiliation of the loser, the Mistresses ordered that he also thank them for spitting on his face and mouth, because for him it is an honor to be spat on by such Goddesses.

682 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:09:04

Download file - 682.1  MB

xscanner

Petite Princess FemDom - High Heels Shoes Cleaning Of Three...
« Reply #9429 on: Today at 01:15:07 AM »

Three exquisite Goddesses Sofi, Agma and Kira in high heels gathered for a party, and now it's time to clean the shoes, and they will do it with the help of a slave. The Goddesses sat down in a semicircle on chairs and called a slave to them, who immediately crawled on all fours and settled at their feet. The foot slave was immediately ordered to clean the feet with his tongue and suck the high heels of each of the three Goddesses. The slave obediently began to lick the feet of the shoes and boots of each of the three Mistresses, alternately cleaning them with his tongue. Then the slave just as carefully sucked each high heel of each Mistress. And sometimes the slave had to suck three different high heels at the same time at the desire of the depraved Goddesses.

But as soon as the slave thought that he had already completed his job of cleaning women's shoes, Mistress Sofi brought a piece of cake and, standing in front of the slave, pointedly threw it on the floor. All three Goddesses began to crush this cake on the floor with their feet and high heels right in front of the kneeling slave's face. Taunting the humiliated slave, the Mistresses ordered him to lick pieces of cake from their heavily soiled shoes. Now the foot slave must again use his mouth and tongue to clean the shoes and boots of the Mistresses until they shine, while eating all the dirt (leftover food). When the slave completed his task, the Mistresses, realizing that they still had a lot of time before the party started, they took him to another room, saying that they would now trample him with high heels.

717 MB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:09:30

Download file - 716.6  MB

xscanner

Ruby Onyx - I Want An Orgasm Cucky So My Bull's Cum Can Fer...
« Reply #9430 on: Today at 05:15:07 AM »

I return to greet my cucky after being truly satisfied by my hung alpha! I was dressed to impress, and I obviously did, as he left the full contents of his balls inside my now throbbing pussy! With plans to have a baby, I impatiently wait for his alpha seed to impregnate me. I mean, there was no way I was going to let cucky's genes ever play a part! After learning that receiving an orgasm post sex can improve your chances of conceiving, I send cucky down to lick my oozing pussy and give me the orgasm required to open up my cervix, and make room for all those alpha enhanced swimmers!

1.57 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:07:19

Download file - 1.6  GB

xscanner

StudioMono - You use GPT chat - Great! I use your mouth!
« Reply #9431 on: Today at 09:15:08 AM »

Oh-oh, Bramble saw Tom tweeting about using the GPT chat to talk to his girlfriend. With her! Tom doesn't understand what the problem is, and the girl is mad with anger. Bramble thinks that he don't be communicates with her at all, his mouth can be used in a completely different way. For example, to please Bramble's feet. And she won't stop until she's satisfied.

1.93 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:20:45

Download file - 1.9  GB

xscanner

Casual Convo - Goddess Venus and Lexi Chase
« Reply #9432 on: Today at 01:14:47 PM »

A slave is stationed at the bottom of steps for a "soft landing" if any Mean Girl ever falls down steps. Lexi Chase's phone rings JUST as she is getting to the bottom of the steps... its her Alpha! She is SO excited and she answers JUST as she is stepping on the slave. She pauses there, and just casually stands on the slave as she begins chatting with her BF. She doesn't even acknowledge or notice that she's standing on a beta!

Lexi Chase stands on this loser the ENTIRE TIME she is on the phone, not getting off even once! Goddess Venus is relaxing at the same time with her feet resting on the loser's face. It's so funny how they couldn't care less about this pathetic beta! Hahah

2.36 GB | 1920 x 1080 | 00:11:02

Download file - 2.4  GB