Author Topic: Miss Sultrybelle  (Read 418 times)

Cassandra077

• ataspanking.com
Absolute obedience - Miss Sultrybelle
« Reply #20 on: Today at 05:29:14 AM »
Absolute obedience - Miss Sultrybelle

Lola is made to strip naked and she endures many different punishments. 5 of the Canadian prison strap on her bottom, 25 with the heavy leather flogger on her pussy (Completely exposed and close up angle), 20 on her breasts with a tawse, 40 on her bottom with a cane, 5 on her hands with a tawse and nipples clamps on her nipples and on her pussy.

You don’t see Miss Belle during the punishment. You see the implement and lots of close up angles of Lola only. This is because the custom buyer prefers men to do the punishment and he requested this.

The clip contains full and exposed nudity.

Holly Hill, Miss Sultry Belle

Absolute obedience.mp4 - 1.6 GB

Cassandra077

• ataspanking.com
Bella, Gemma and Mila - Miss Sultrybelle
« Reply #21 on: Today at 08:17:53 AM »
Bella, Gemma and Mila - Miss Sultrybelle

Gemma has been sent to Miss Belle for skipping school. She receives a hard 24 stroke strapping with the Canadian prison strap and with the Warden strap. A few days later she is sent for punishment again and this time she is with her friend Bella. Both girls are to be punished by Miss Belle. Miss Belle instructs Miss Grant to spank Gemma and Bella over her knees and then Miss Belle clamps their nipples. She administers 24 of the strap to Bella and 24 of the cane to Gemma and then both girls receive breast whipping. 12 for Gemma and 6 for Bella.

Later miss Belle punishes their teacher Miss Grant as she has lost all control of her class. Her classes have the highest referral rate in the whole school. Miss Grant receives 24 strokes with the cane and 12 with the martinet on her bare breasts.

Bella Bird, Gemma Mc Bride, Mila Grant, Miss Sultry Belle

Bella Gemma and Mila.mp4 - 2.0 GB

Cassandra077

• ataspanking.com
Bent over and brutalised - Miss Sultrybelle
« Reply #22 on: Today at 12:33:57 PM »
Bent over and brutalised - Miss Sultrybelle

Ash is summoned in to Miss Belle’s office for another performance review. Her work has continually fallen short of what is expected from her. Miss Belle decides to deal with Ash with her usual form of discipline. Ash receives 100 severe cane strokes on her bottom and the back of her thighs. She cries out as she struggles to deal with the harsh cane strokes. She is punished in multiple positions with multiple canes. Ash wears a Hawes and Curtis shirt, pencil skirt and agent provocateur lingerie. Miss Belle also has on agent provocateur but that is under her clothing and not shown in this film.

Ashley Benson, Miss Sultry Belle

Bent over and brutalised.mp4 - 1.5 GB

Cassandra077

• ataspanking.com
Bella Bird Flight attendant 11122 - Miss Sultrybelle
« Reply #23 on: Today at 12:43:27 PM »
Bella Bird Flight attendant 11122 - Miss Sultrybelle

Bella has been caught drinking whilst on duty and has also been turning up late for shifts. She is summoned for discipline by her boss Miss Belle. Bella is made to strip and then she is spanked over Miss Belle’s knee as well as being spanked bent over an chair and over a trestle. There is a bonus split screen section at the end which shows every spank.

Bella Bird, Miss Sultry Belle

Bella Bird Flight attendant 11122.mp4 - 1.4 GB

Cassandra077

• ataspanking.com
Bellas severe whipping and converse punishment - Miss Sultrybelle

A custom buyer paid a substantial amount for beautiful Bella to suffer. This is non scripted, Bella and I just being ourselves. There is a pre interview with her and then she receives 20 strokes on her breasts with a martinet whip and I also pinch and twist her nipples. Then she receives 20 strokes on her pussy with a heavy leather flogger and I also slap her pussy with my hand and slap her breasts with my hand and twist her nipples. Then she receives 6 strokes on her breasts with a converse shoe and then her breasts and stomach are trampled by me whilst wearing converse shoes.

She also has a heel inserted into her pussy and licks her own nectar from the heel. All of these things were requested by the custom buyer. Then she is made to stand with her hands on her head whist she wears nipple clamps.

Bellas severe whipping plus converse.mp4 - 2.0 GB

Cassandra077

• ataspanking.com
Bella wedgied - Miss Sultrybelle
« Reply #25 on: Today at 03:32:54 PM »
Bella wedgied - Miss Sultrybelle

Bella is invited to my studio to experience wedgies with multiple pairs of pants, 26 pairs in total. She is firstly given a quick interview about her experience of wedgies and then she is told to strip down to her pink bikini and she is then wedgied in that. After that she strips fully nude and you can see her amazing and perfect body as she is wedgied in each pair of pants. She rates every wedgie for it’s pleasure and pain.

Bella and I are just being ourselves, this is unscripted and very natural. This is a long film that is very close to real time. Bella is probably one of the most beautiful girls that you will see wedgied, enjoy.

Bella wedgied Shot in 4K.mp4 - 2.7 GB