Author Topic: Cruel BDSM,Extreme Bondage and Torture Girls  (Read 361440 times)

Bubenya

Re: Cruel BDSM,Extreme Bondage and Torture Girls
« Reply #1460 on: April 21, 2018, 07:00:09 PM »
Omi's Durchgefickt

Release Year: 2018
Video language: English

Have you ever seen something like this? Grandmas at the punishment in the private SM Studio! True lustful action! Wrinkled asses of old ladies are whipped to the red and then are fucked hard!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:24:27
Video: 512x384, XviD, 980kbps
Audio: 134kbps

File size: 697.9 MB

Download Omi's Durchgefickt

Bubenya

« Reply #1461 on: April 21, 2018, 09:31:17 PM »
Hogtied Hooker - Kimberly Sinical - Part 1

I felt like treating myself to some bondage joy the other night, so I picked up a hooker and said I wanted some BJ... OK, thats bad. The clip starts with me shoving Kimberly, already ballgagged and wrists bound, into my chambers. I walk her deep into the room and position her under an overhead hoist. I rope her neck and tie it to the hoist. Now even though her legs are free, she still can't escape. I let her stand there for a bit while I go get more rope. When I return, I start binding her legs. I add wraps to her upper, middle, and lower thighs. I add more wraps to her upper and middle calfs. I'll rope up her ankles when I hogtie her. I then add a lot more rope to her upper body, before I remove her noose and put her on the concrete floor. She struggles to free herself, even though there is no possible way this will ever happen. I enjoy watching her try though.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:35
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2936kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 349.0 MB

Download Hogtied Hooker - Kimberly Sinical - Part 1

Bubenya

« Reply #1462 on: April 22, 2018, 12:01:32 AM »
Fun with chains full

Fun with Chains (self bondage).
It just felt like a good night for a little self bondage.
I rarely do chains and was in the mood for some steel. I gathered what I could find, and propped up on the bed to get ready. I put on my highest heels, and matched their color with my big white ball gag.

Duration: 25:35
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 2441kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 486.2 MB

Download Fun with chains full

Bubenya

« Reply #1463 on: April 22, 2018, 12:14:07 PM »
Hogtied Hooker - Kimberly Sinical - Part 2

After watching her struggle for a while, I realize Kimberly has way too much movement for my liking. She's also making too much racket. A better gag and more stringent bondage are in order. I sit her up and pull up a chair behind her. I grope her tits through her sweater for a bit before I unstrap her ballgag. Two pairs of panties are stuffed completely in her mouth to take its place. With her cheeks now bulging, clear electrical tape seals them in. That takes care of the noise problem. Now lets tighten her bondage up a bit. I grab more rope and tie her ankles and feet. I now put Kimberly in a very tight hogtie. I leave her on the floor to struggle for the remainder of the clip.

Duration: 10:16
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2909kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 227.9 MB

Download Hogtied Hooker - Kimberly Sinical - Part 2

Bubenya

« Reply #1464 on: April 22, 2018, 02:55:08 PM »
A Dream Come True

Release Year: 2008
Cast:  Isabella Sinclaire, Jade Indica, Satine Phoenix
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Caning, Whipping, Nipple and Pussy Torture, Lesbian Domination, Vignettes

Long time super fans of Isabella Sinclaire, Kate and Amy (Jade Indica and Satine Phoenix), dream up a devious plan to get inside of The Ivy Manor. Having discovered their deception, Mistress Isabella complies to their wishes, only not as they anticipated. Stripped of their dignity and clothing, Isabella, dressed in regal latex, puts the girls though a series of torments as punishment for their lies. Discovering their high tolerance for pain, they are rewarded and offered to continue their training as Ivy Manor Slaves? for these girls, it?s A Dream Come True.

Duration: 52:28
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 807kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 336.4 MB

Download A Dream Come True

Bubenya

« Reply #1465 on: April 22, 2018, 05:36:44 PM »
Angel Allwood - Slave bot

Studio: RTB
Cast: Cool Girl
Genres: BDSM

This is what happens when we give our members control over the shoot. Sometimes, instead of watching   suffer they decide they want to see her inflict some pain on our lovely decorations.   and Juliette Black were completely content to sit back and watch   take her stripes. They did not expect she would get a chance to give them a taste of it for themselves. Then again, if any of them could see the future    may have been nicer. Dixon and Juliette get their revenge shortly after and what goes around comes around. They even get few helpful hints to perfect their form.

Duration: 18:08
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7214kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 973.1 MB

Download Angel Allwood - Slave bot

Bubenya

« Reply #1466 on: April 22, 2018, 08:18:16 PM »
Secretary Punished with Tight zip ties and Fishing line - Eden - Part 1

Eden has pissed off one too many of my clients, but its cheaper to discipline her than it is to hire and train a new one... plus I tape these sessions and my clients love seeing her being punished for her secretarial infractions. The clip starts with Eden sitting in a chair. Her wrists have been zip tied behind her back and another zip tie secures her waist to the chair. She struggles and whines a little, but I soon put a stop to that. I stuff her mouth with 2 socks and then seal them in with clear tape. I stand her up and attach her arms up behind her brutally tight. I leave her in this position just for a bit before I return and start smacking her ass. I give her a good hard 10 smacks. I then pull her head back by her hair and then grab and twist her tit at the same time. I then pull her skirt off, and start zip tying her legs. I add 6 ties on her legs. Next I start on her arms. Her arms get 3 more. Her elbows are now welded together with the zip ties. I rip open her shirt and then tie the excess fabric around her arms to get it out of the way. I grab her tits hard once again and smack her ass with my other hand. When I feel her ass is looking red enough, I leave Eden to hang there in her brutally tight bondage. I return after a while and lower the hoist, relieving the pressure on Eden's arms and shoulders. I have rope in my hand though..

Duration: 13:08
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2900kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 291.1 MB

Download Secretary Punished with Tight zip ties and Fishing line - Eden - Part 1

Bubenya

« Reply #1467 on: April 23, 2018, 04:36:22 PM »
Ivy Manor Slaves Scene 4

After intensifying security at The Ivy Manor, Mistress Isabella welcoms her new prized pupil, Madison, for some one-on-one training. Little does Isabella know, her guest has other plans. After letting her guard down, Isabella's bodyguards step in to save the day when Madison makes her attempt to bring the iconic Mistress down. Once naked, shackled and suspended, Madison is put through intense torments to remain in Isabella's domain forever.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:07:21
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 971.5 MB

Download Ivy Manor Slaves Scene 4

Bubenya

« Reply #1468 on: April 23, 2018, 07:38:12 PM »
Blabber Mouth Part 2

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Bonnie Day and Nikki Darling
Genres:  BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish

She is screaming like she doesn't enjoy it, but that's not the sound we want to hear today. We're going to find the kind of pain that turns her on so we can hear her moan like the true masochist she is.

Duration: 49:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Blabber Mouth Part 2

Bubenya

« Reply #1469 on: April 23, 2018, 10:39:35 PM »
A Long Day Of Hard Bondage For Rachel - Legs Spread - Part 1 - HD 720p

Dr. Cupcakes has captured Rachel once again and has a long day of hard bondage experiments planned for her. Dr. Cupcakes has a new assistant, but she is nowhere to be found so he starts on his own. Rachel is seated with her wrists bound and tied to her thighs. Dr. Cupcakes ties a rope harness on her head to start, before he makes Rachel stand and her wrists are tied overhead. Her white cotton panties are snipped off and placed in her mouth. He orders her to keep them there. Rachel has already been subjected to Dr. Cupcakes experiments before, and she knows that it's best to do as she is told. He manhandles her a bit before getting to work. he starts by wrapping rope around her waist. He works his way down adding a lot of rope and soon a very nice waist harness emerges.

Duration: 20:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 451.5 MB

Download A Long Day Of Hard Bondage For Rachel - Legs Spread - Part 1 - HD 720p

Bubenya

« Reply #1470 on: April 25, 2018, 06:27:50 PM »
Pleasure Slaves

Release Year: 2005
Cast:  Little Rubber Annie, Aradia, Dana De Armond
Genres: Fetish, Femdom, Latex, Bondage, Strapon

Mistress plays with two slaves a plaque and a dildo, then she has a phallus inverted slave.
Hanging one slave over another, you can come up with a lot of fun activities - "pull the clamps" and "fuck your friend phallus-mouth."
Next come caresses wrapped in latex, Pony-play, shackles and phalluses.

Duration: 1:20:41
Video: 640x480, DivX 5, 760kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 565.9 MB

Download Pleasure Slaves

Bubenya

« Reply #1471 on: April 25, 2018, 09:29:19 PM »
The Misadventures of Holly Harmony

Release Year: 1998
Studio: Harmony Concepts
Cast: Holly Harmony
Genres:  Bondage, Stockings

Stacy Burke brings Harmony's mascot to life in the first of several planned adventures. We're introduced to the blonde bombshell as a devoted secretary for the B & G Company. She gladly stays late at the office so she can finish work on an important project, but then a burglar (Kristine Imboch) breaks into the office and overpowers our feisty . When the burglar can't find the coveted project, Holly informs the villainess her boss has taken it home to work on it. The wily thief then spirits Holly away, and makes her boss an offer he dare not refuse: The project in exchange for Holly! Once the transaction is made, the burglar leaves Holly to struggle bound and gagged under the hot sun in a very bad neighborhood! Will sweet Holly be rescued? Will the wicked burglar be caught? Lots of on-screen tying and gagging of an absolutely adorable damsel make this a tape you won't want to miss!

Duration: 58:12
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1797kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 821.4 MB

Download The Misadventures of Holly Harmony

Bubenya

« Reply #1472 on: April 26, 2018, 12:30:27 AM »
A Long Day Of Hard Bondage For Rachel - Legs Spread - Part 2 - HD 720p

Rachel is bound with more and more rope, then she is spanked. She's left strung up for a while, but Dr. Cupcakes eventually returns with a spreader bar. Rachel's ankles are untied and tied to the ends of the bar. Now with her legs spread and on her tippy toes, Dr. Cupcakes ties her head to her arms and uses the rope as a gag. He turns her around and starts smacking her ass over and over again as Rachel yelps and mmmpphs.

Duration: 20:46
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps

File size: 465.0 MB

Download A Long Day Of Hard Bondage For Rachel - Legs Spread - Part 2 - HD 720p

Bubenya

« Reply #1473 on: April 26, 2018, 01:55:55 PM »
Rubber Klinik part 2

Release Year: 2002
Cast: Jewell Marceau, Anna Mills, Mistress Jean
Genres: bdsm

The playful trio gets even more involved in the second installment of Rubber Klinik. Gail slips into an inflatable sleepsack and is then strapped to a rotating table while Mistress Jean takes Sheila off for more fun. Inflatable rubber and leather sleepsacks, rotating table, unique suspension, hoods, erotic shower and more! Loads of unique latex outfits and specialty dungeon gear make these videos a must see.

Duration: 59:10
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1737kbps

File size: 809.8 MB

Download Rubber Klinik part 2

Bubenya

« Reply #1474 on: April 26, 2018, 05:04:54 PM »
Fan Girl

Release Year: 2010
Studio: TopGrl
Cast:  Crystal Frost,  Dee
Genres:  BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

Crystal Frost had this dream in which she is taken advantage of by someone strong enough to tame her. She has watched  Dee online for quite a while and the videos have always aroused her lust. She would lie in bed, pretend she was the girl on screen and play with herself until she was overcome with orgasms and could not take anymore. Now she has the chance to live out those fantasies. She can feel SD push her face down into her muff. The taste is as sweet as she imagined. When SD chokes her she begs for more. When the orgasms begin SD is more relentless than Crystal gave her credit for. One or two will not be the end. It will not be over until she has let lose a few piercing shrieks for mercy

Duration: 53:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 603.6 MB

Download Fan Girl

Bubenya

« Reply #1475 on: April 26, 2018, 08:14:09 PM »
A Long Day Of Hard Bondage For Rachel - Legs Spread - Part 3 - HD 720p

Dr. Cupcakes leaves Rachel to endure this mornings bondage. He finally returns. He pulls up a comfy chair and enjoys poking at Rachel with a long stick. She continues gyrating her hips as she tries to maintain her balance and tries to avoid the pointy end of the stick. Good clean fun indeed! The Dr. has other matters to attend to, so once again Rachel is left to struggle alone. When he does return, it's only to smack her ass again. Rachel is left to endure her bondage once again as Dr. Cupcakes starts making preparations for his next experiment.

Duration: 16:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2904kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 358.2 MB

Download A Long Day Of Hard Bondage For Rachel - Legs Spread - Part 3 - HD 720p

Bubenya

« Reply #1476 on: April 26, 2018, 11:22:56 PM »
Ripe

Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Tracy,  Dee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

Tracy a long day starts with zip ties. They make effective restraints for every part of the body. Legs can be bound together, arms secured to the body, or tits just held tightly until their colors begin to change. That is how you know they are ripe for torment. As they start to change from the normal fleshy tones to a palate of bruised blues and purples the sensitivity goes through the roof. Tracy, and her beautiful tits, get to experience exactly how sensitive they can get.  Dee just wants to compare those screams to all of the other sounds that Tracy can make.

Duration: 54:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 607.3 MB

Download Ripe

Bubenya

« Reply #1477 on: April 27, 2018, 01:11:24 PM »
MudPie  Vol 412

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Girl
Genres:  BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

She is wracked with sobs and her face is twisted into a grimace as she tries to maintain herself in the face of overwhelming agony. PD does a lot of sadistic shit to 412 but the hottest is probably when he stakes her to the ground in a muddy creek bed.

Duration: 51:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

File size: 575.2 MB

Download MudPie  Vol 412

Bubenya

« Reply #1478 on: April 27, 2018, 04:33:00 PM »
Roxanne Rae's Tight Hogtie - Part 1 - HD 720p

With a handful of her hair, I walk Roxanne into the room. I then clasp my hand over her mouth and grope her tits. I smack and grope her ample ass as well. I use her tit as a handle as I position her however I want her. After a while, I ballgag her and rope her neck overhead to keep her in place. I add a tight crotchrope as well as a few well placed ropes to accentuate her fine ass. I start smacking her ass again and again.

Duration: 15:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2920kbps

File size: 347.6 MB

Download Roxanne Rae's Tight Hogtie - Part 1 - HD 720p

Bubenya

« Reply #1479 on: April 27, 2018, 07:56:55 PM »
Glasses, Boots, Bondage And Orgasms

Studio: F Slave
Cast: Roxanne Rae
Genres: Bondage, Bondage Orgasms, Sybian, Toys

In her photos, Roxanne Rae looks so delectable in her ultra-erotic ?librarian? mode with studious glasses, wavy long brown hair, but dressed only in sinful red-black bra and panties and black lace-up stiletto leather boots. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 7:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3857kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 221.5 MB

Download Glasses, Boots, Bondage And Orgasms