Author Topic: Cruel BDSM,Extreme Bondage and Torture Girls  (Read 365602 times)

Bubenya

Re: Cruel BDSM,Extreme Bondage and Torture Girls
« Reply #140 on: October 05, 2015, 01:28:45 AM »
Hole Oween

Studio: Insex

Hard mockery boobs, genitals. Versatile methods of torture. Piercing intimate parts, spanking, blood, horror!

Format: avi
Duration: 1:06:26
Video: 512x384, XviD, 987kbps
Audio: 71kbps

File size: 521.1 MB

Download Hole Oween

Bubenya

« Reply #141 on: October 05, 2015, 02:24:30 AM »
DP-88.by.Czardas

Release Year: 1998
Cast: Simone Devon, Tory Sinclair, Brandy, Tara
Genres: BDSM, Bondage
Video language: English

Four beautiful ladies are encased in single sleeve bondages. We are proud to offer this multi-girl custom video. Each scene is filmed so that the ladies are tightly encased in their single sleeves awaiting the touch of thier lover. You won't want to miss seeing Simone completely encased in her full body leather corset and over-the shoulder single sleeve!

Duration: 1:10:15
Video: 700x550, DivX 5, 1464kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 887.2 MB

Download DP-88.by.Czardas

Bubenya

« Reply #142 on: October 05, 2015, 03:20:14 AM »
Get Your Hands Off Me!

Studio: Aes Productions

The guy had the opportunity to feel beautiful girls. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 1:53:36
Video: 640x480, xvid, 624kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 635.2 MB

Download Get Your Hands Off Me!

Bubenya

« Reply #143 on: October 05, 2015, 04:17:04 AM »
Insatiable 1 Intersec Crew and 314

Studio: Real Time Bondage

There is no need to be gentle with someone like 314. She does not want to be loved. She does not need to be cherished. She does Bdsm because she loves the way it feels. She wants to feel dirty, to be cheap and used. The members love it when she feels that way, too. They have plenty of ideas that will bring tears to her eyes. The fact that the crew hits hard enough to break a cane across her ass may be a factor, too. But it is when the whip-work starts that she really starts to scream.

Format: mp4
Duration: 37:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1405kbps

File size: 416.6 MB

Download Insatiable 1 Intersec Crew and 314

Bubenya

« Reply #144 on: October 05, 2015, 12:43:27 PM »
Are Now Bitches-In-Training

Studio: Missogyny

Tori Lux and Aria Aspen are a pair of sexy suicide girls, punk babes with hot body piercings, tattoos and snarling bad attitudes. Given the choice, they might choose to kick the crap out of you or fuck your brains out, depending on their mood swings. Mistress missogyny loves getting these kinds of rebellious girls into her dungeon and training them to be loyal bitches obedient to her. She starts by getting her bitches-in-training bent over to receive a hard lashing with her leather strap. Tori and Aria moan and squeal each time the leather lash stings their bubble butts. missogyny has more lezdom hell in store for them, and their training moves into terrifying device bondage. The suicide girl sluts are bolted and clamped into painful positions and missogyny takes full advantage of their exposed holes; she fucks Tori and Aria with massive dildos before hurting their flesh with nipple clamps and clothespins. Aria and Tori are reduced to grovelling bitches begging for more punishment by the end of their ordeal.

Duration: 34:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2911kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 753.8 MB

Download Are Now Bitches-In-Training

Bubenya

« Reply #145 on: October 05, 2015, 01:38:37 PM »
Kitty 2

Kitty feels her body though the tight shiny latex catsuit and then ties a stocking filled with ice to a chain then threads the chain though the hook of a winch above her - this will allow her to pull her arms free when the ice melts. Next she ties a crotch rope and waist rope around herself leaving a length of rope free for later then gags herself and ties a spreader bar between her ankles.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:08
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2929kbps

File size: 561.6 MB

Download Kitty 2

Bubenya

« Reply #146 on: October 05, 2015, 02:33:48 PM »
Heavy Hooded Rubber Bondage, Dildo, Armbinder Part Two (2014)

Samantha, dressed in rubber hot pants with open crotch, push-up bra, elbow gloves, rubber mask, and boots, puts her wrists and neck into a black wooden bdsm stock. Lena, in a black rubber mini dress, gloves, and boots, secures the stock before Lena inserts her gloved fingers into Samantha's pussy followed by her satisfactory grasping and moaning.

Format: MPEG
Duration: 12:32
Video: 1344x728, MPEG-2, 5859kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 466.9 MB

Download Heavy Hooded Rubber Bondage, Dildo, Armbinder Part Two (2014)

Bubenya

« Reply #147 on: October 05, 2015, 03:29:15 PM »
Stella May Loves Pleasing her Master's Every Desire

Year: 2015
 Genre: BDSM, Device, Domination, Canning, Torture, Spanking, Hummulation
 Duration: 31  min
 Actresses: Cool girls
 Description: I woke up on the bare bed again and my wrists tied behind my back. Luckily my legs were free but my Master came in before I could get away. How does he get me here? I have to know. No matter how much trash I talk to him, he punishes me, slaps me around, smears my spit all over my face and torments me with his hard rock boner. He threw me all around the bed with such ease. I love being manhandled, covered in spit and pussy and mouth sore from so much cock. He fucks me doggy style, missionary, rough, hard and fast, loosening my pussy with his massive cock. Every time I screamed for more, begged for more dick, he would cover my mouth and give me exactly what I wanted.
 Video: mp4 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7875kbps
 Audio: 119kbps

File size: 700.0 MB

Download Stella May Loves Pleasing her Master's Every Desire

Bubenya

« Reply #148 on: October 05, 2015, 04:24:53 PM »
Tender Pussy, 1

Genres: BDSM

I sit back and enjoy watching Amanda endure her bondage and the buried rope...

Duration: 27:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2935kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 612.2 MB

Download Tender Pussy, 1

Bubenya

« Reply #149 on: October 05, 2015, 05:20:19 PM »
Whipping the slut bitches tits until she breaks down and cries screaming for me

Genres: TIT BUSTING

I have finally broken this slut so much that she has no more will to live! I whip her ugly white tits so hard until they are destroyed! This is such a brutal clip! The slut is shivering, shaking and crying like a babbling whore. I thrash away hard at her tits until the slut can't take anymore. She then screams out at me with anger, for the first time since i have been beating and abusing her she actually builds up the balls to shout out at me, i could see in her eyes that she wanted to hit me back! good you little bitch, finally we are starting to get somewhere! but don't even think about it whore! You are here in this situation because you are a filthy little cow who did a very nasty thing to your best friend! And this is my revenge! I deserve to have my revenge and you deserve to suffer!

Duration: 5:34
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3754kbps

File size: 165.3 MB

Download Whipping the slut bitches tits until she breaks down and cries screaming for me

Bubenya

« Reply #150 on: October 05, 2015, 06:15:40 PM »
SexuallyBroken - May 08, 2015 - Kalina Ryu - Matt Williams - Maestro

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Kalina Ryu, Matt Williams, Maestro
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, All sex, Asian, WDAC

Wow. Just wow. If you have not heard of Kalina Ryu yet, you are missing out. This one is something special. The enthusiasm and undeniable sexual eagerness this one brings to the table is staggering. Everyone can fuck, not everyone can fuck well. Kalina fucks like an Olympic sexual athlete. It was what she was put on this planet to do. She can fuck circles around most people. Including us, to be perfectly honest.
We are bringing two cocks to the table, but it will not do us any good. We could bring 5 and it probably would not even phase Kalina. She is sexually bullet proof. The cocks just bounce off her as she ask for more and more with a huge grin plastered around her face. This might be her very first bondage shoot, but she takes to it like a seasoned pro. The handcuffs we put on her are for our own protection. This one needs the restraints.
Kalina kneels and opens up her throat as one after the other the cocks slam home balls deep. No hands, no cheating, just drooling deepthroat and utter dedication to the dick. This is not acting. This is not someone here just for the paycheck. The blow jobs only whet her appetite and we have no choice but to fling her over a fuck stool, cuff her down and take that pussy.
The rough and brutal pounding does not make her tap out. All she does is ask for more. This is what a sex addict in their natural element looks like. It does not matter how much dick we throw her way, we can not wipe that smile off her face. Ok, insatiable sex demon from hell, you will this round. We will be back with reinforcements. They are needed for the likes of you...

Duration: 16:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7280kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 887.8 MB

Download SexuallyBroken - May 08, 2015 - Kalina Ryu - Matt Williams - Maestro

Bubenya

« Reply #151 on: October 05, 2015, 07:10:57 PM »
We have sparked her interest in bondage and chastity

Genres: Bondage

She has been coming back again and again. We have sparked her interest in bondage and chastity. The lovely Jenni C now deserves her own custom made chastity belt! She has been wearing one of our chain style belts until now, but this belt (her belt) is more rigid and more secure. Most importantly, it has been made to fit Jenni perfectly.

Duration: 4:22
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 131.6 MB

Download We have sparked her interest in bondage and chastity

Bubenya

« Reply #152 on: October 05, 2015, 08:06:02 PM »
Fucking Machine Duo Part One (2015)

My girlfriend, Frejadottir was bound face down, with her pussy positioned perfectly against the silicone cock of the fucking machine, while I was sat on the Sybian fucking machine with the cock already inside me!  We were both bound tightly with our arms behind our backs, zipped and strapped into both armbinders.

Duration: 9:53
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V7, 6884kbps

File size: 428.8 MB

Download Fucking Machine Duo Part One (2015)

Bubenya

« Reply #153 on: October 05, 2015, 09:01:29 PM »
EPain - Life in the EliteClub 17

Studio: ElitePain

Lady Jenny and Zseby have their pussies sewn shut, they are bound fucked with an enormous dildo, electro-shocked, and whipped, caned and beaten till they cry.

Duration: 1:05:06
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps

File size: 760.3 MB

Download EPain - Life in the EliteClub 17

Bubenya

« Reply #154 on: October 05, 2015, 09:56:41 PM »
Henna Elise 2

Studio: Paintoy

Watch as she acquires disciplined in several scenes. Her pale, milky white body turns bright red as she is hit on her buttocks and on her titties. Despite her thin appearance, she takes her punishment like a excellent little vixen. But if she was a wonderful damsel, she wouldnt need to be punished. This one will make you want to spank yourself? in a good way!

Duration: 44:11
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 961kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 250.2 MB

Download Henna Elise 2

Bubenya

« Reply #155 on: October 05, 2015, 10:52:15 PM »
Big Tits, Tightly Bound

Boy these are nice tits. And bound the way they are, one can only imagine how nice they feel to the touch. Go ahead. Imagine! She doesnt like the whip much. But protest does her no good. She will be whipped as much as we wish. We like the way her clamped open mouth drools. Maybe that is why we tape the electrodes to her tits ad thighs. A good shock is a turn-on. Except for the one being shocked. But as with all of these gals, the vibrator brings out the best in her. Go ahead and play with their tits. That is what we tell them And some of the guys really like to do just that. Play with them, them. The lines get kind of blurry.

Duration: 55:48
Video: 600x338, AVC (H.264), 1420kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 632.9 MB

Download Big Tits, Tightly Bound

Bubenya

« Reply #156 on: October 05, 2015, 11:47:06 PM »
The Sado Maso Show

Studio: Mood Pictures

TV show corporal punishment involved. Young and very beautiful participants enjoy it

Duration: 1:20:53
Video: 720x406, xvid, 1162kbps

File size: 768.6 MB

Download The Sado Maso Show

Bubenya

« Reply #157 on: October 06, 2015, 12:42:36 AM »
By Bdsm Dreams Be Driven Holly Heart

Studio: Fucking Dungeon/ Dungeoncorp

I didnt know a damn thing about Holly Heart before this shoot  only her name, and I knew the Pope had been trying to book her  The day of her shoot, I was so busy in the office that I didnt even get a chance to jog down the hall and say hi  hell, I didnt even see her  thats too bad to  after watching her interviews and shoot, Im a Holly Heart fanatic  shes a hard bodied, angel-faced, bondage freak  and intelligent  and theres something about her eyes  and her facial expressions  at times during the shoot, Holly just seems to go away into her own head  but you can still see what shes going through  bound, helpless and fucked bliss  at other times, shes very dramatic and emotional  Its great to have Christian back and he fucks her like the giant that he is  these two mesh really well  incredible chemistry  Holly has been dreaming about Bdsm fantasies for over ten years, but only got into Bdsm last year in a professional gig  to her, this is all a dream come true  she says it in the interview  but to me, as with all dreams, in all things, all we have to do is allow ourselves to live our dreams  or nightmares  all those shallow vanilla types could be into Bdsm  into all these things that they claim they cannot relate to  to me, theyre just afraid to open their eyes  and look deeper into their own sexuality  I think what everyone finds is a link to power and control  they may not be tuned in or not listening and just enjoying thier silly vanilla sex which is only the very suface of the emotions of the act of sex  they feel an urge to keep themselves civilized or bridled  perhaps they would enjoy pony play a bit more than power-driven, bound-fucking  but this is my thing  and Holly and Christian feel the same way  the Pope ties her up and Christain does his thing  its fuckin beautiful, man, beautiful.

Duration: 59:31
Video: 1280x720, XviD, 1000kbps
Audio: 61kbps

File size: 468.3 MB

Download By Bdsm Dreams Be Driven Holly Heart

Bubenya

« Reply #158 on: October 06, 2015, 01:37:27 AM »
Ellen Equestrian to PonyGirl - Leather - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... Ellen lays on the hard concrete floor for a bit, but it's not long before things get worse.

Duration: 20:56
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2923kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 467.0 MB

Download Ellen Equestrian to PonyGirl - Leather - Part 3

Bubenya

« Reply #159 on: October 06, 2015, 11:38:44 AM »
Raine 2

Studio: Paintoy

Subjected to the full torment blonde, as she so wishes. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 32:53
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1473kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 371.8 MB

Download Raine 2