Author Topic: Kinky Femdom  (Read 20523 times)

femdompost2014

Re: Kinky Femdom
« Reply #40 on: May 13, 2015, 06:02:01 PM »

Smoke It Down To the Filter

My slave has made derragatory remarks about women who smoke as being "tawdry" and I intend to break this bad habit. I restrain him over a stool with a solid rubber hood encasing his head. The hood only has a small tube for the mouth so he must inhale through this tube if he wants to breathe. I insert a cigarette into this tube and light it, making him inhale over and over. He is forced to smoke each cigarette quickly, which makes him light-headed and dizzy. At one point he almost falls over, and I grab him and set him back.

He will learn the lesson quickly or he'll regret it.

This video includes: real female domination, humiliation, smoking, latex fetish, forced smoking, cigarette fetish, hoods

Size: 602 MB
Time: 6 min
Format: avi
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
Download file - 200.9 MB
Download file - 200.9 MB
Download file - 200.9 MB

femdompost2014

« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2015, 06:11:59 PM »

Suspended Foot Torture

"Bastinado. n. A form of corporal punishment in which the soles (specifically the arches) of a person's bare feet are repetitively beaten with an implement." My slave is suspended precariously in a hogtie, which leaves his ass and feet completely exposed for me. The bondage is very strict and painful, his limbs already beginning to change colors and making the feet sensitive to the smallest touch. Bastinado is very painful and very delicious, so I take my time using a variety of implements on those soft little soles. He cries and attempts to squirm away, but dangling in the air leaves him no place to go.

Definitely a very intense bondage plus bastinado clip from a real session.

This video includes: real female domination, tease and denial, latex fetish, bastinado, corporal, electrical torture, foot torture

Size: 556 MB
Time: 7 min

Download:
Download file - 185.5 MB
Download file - 185.5 MB
Download file - 185.4 MB

femdompost2014

« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2015, 06:22:16 PM »

Used by the Machine

I have my slave completely restrained to the bondage bed, cock locked in a steel cage, and the fucking machine adjusted to penetrate him. I hold the remote, poised to ram him with the machine while I instruct him to worship my strap-on with his mouth. In a latex blouse and pants, he dares not argue with me! I explain that he will NEVER get out of his chastity cage unless he pleases me with both of his slutty little holes. I proceed to fuck his face while I turn up the machine's speed.

Over and over, the machine pounds his little ass as I violate that slave mouth. .

This video includes: real female domination, chastity, strap-on, latex fetish, anal play, fucking machine, ass fuck

Size: 430 MB
Time: 8 min

Download:
Download file - 143.5 MB
Download file - 143.5 MB
Download file - 143.4 MB