Author Topic: Kinky Femdom  (Read 20518 times)

femdompost2014

Re: Kinky Femdom
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2015, 04:12:03 PM »

GLASS PRISON. Goddess Maya Liyer

I have locked you in a clear glass box, and there is absolutely no escape. Have no fear my pet, there is sufficient oxygen to keep you alivefor as long as I wish.

This evening you will serve as a cocktail table for myself and several of my Domina friends, while we enjoy cocktails and party snacks, and you entertain us. We will spit our food and drinks all over you, and degrade and humiliate you all night long. And all you can do is lie there helplesswatchingas we have the time of our life above you.

Features: Extreme Domination, Grape Spitting, Asian, BDSM, Female Domination.

Size: 717 MB
Time: 14 min
Format: avi
Resolution: 1280x720

Download:
Download file - 239.1 MB
Download file - 239.1 MB
Download file - 239.1 MB

femdompost2014

« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2015, 04:22:08 PM »

GODDESS OF THE WHIP #8. Starring Mistress An Li

This full length video showcases me at my sadistic best, as I savagely and seductively rip the flesh from my helpless slaves with my deadly collection of whips. This video contains previously released footage from several of myTop 50 Clips4Sale videos. Be forewarned: this video is the real deal and perhaps the most intense BDSM interaction you will see anywhere on the web today. Real slaves...100% real action...no safe words...no time outs...NO MERCY! I have little doubt it will become a collectors item, so I insist that you purchase your copy immediately!

Size: 860 MB
Time: 31 min

Download:
Download file - 286.9 MB
Download file - 286.9 MB
Download file - 286.9 MB

femdompost2014

« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2015, 04:31:47 PM »

GODDESS OF THE WHIP #7. Starring Goddess Miki

This full length video showcases me at my sadistic best, as I savagely and seductively rip the flesh from my helpless slaves with my deadly collection of whips. This video contains previously released footage from several of myTop 50  videos. Be forewarned: this video is the real deal and perhaps the most intense BDSM interaction you will see anywhere on the web today. Real slaves...100% real action...no safe words...no time outs...NO MERCY! I have little doubt it will become a collectors item, so I insist that you purchase your copy immediately!

Size: 602 MB
Time: 30 min

Download:
Download file - 200.9 MB
Download file - 200.9 MB
Download file - 200.9 MB

femdompost2014

« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2015, 04:41:57 PM »

GODDESS OF THE WHIP #9. Starring Mistress Mena Li

This full length video showcases me at my sadistic best, as I savagely and seductively rip the flesh from my helpless slaves with my deadly collection of whips. This video contains previously released footage from several of myTop 50 Clips4Sale videos. Be forewarned: this video is the real deal and perhaps the most intense BDSM interaction you will see anywhere on the web today. Real slaves...100% real action...no safe words...no time outs...NO MERCY! I have little doubt it will become a collectors item, so I insist that you purchase your copy immediately!

Size: 637 MB
Time: 33 min

Downlaod:
Download file - 212.4 MB
Download file - 212.4 MB
Download file - 212.3 MB

femdompost2014

« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2015, 04:52:08 PM »

I GIVE YOU REASON TO LIVE. Starring Astro Domina

Without a demanding Asian Bitch Boss like me to tell you what to do, you have no purpose, no direction, you are completely lost. With me in your life, you are happy, productive, you work harder and make more money, for me, of course.

Slavery is what you need, what you crave, what you live for. And only I can give you these things. So come to me. Crawl to me. Beg me long and hard to lead you down the path to eternal slavery. I promise you will never leave HA!

Size: 688 MB
Time: 6 min

Download:
Download file - 229.3 MB
Download file - 229.3 MB
Download file - 229.3 MB

femdompost2014

« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2015, 05:01:55 PM »

LEATHER CLAD REIGN OF TERROR. Starring Queen Darla

My slave is completely bound, gagged, and utterly helpless to my sadistic whims. Suffice to say, he is frightened to in anticipation of his punishment to come for his numerous transgressions. I stand behind him, out of sight, tapping my foot oh so softly.

I circle him over and over again, like a jungle cat stalking her prey, ready to pounce. I dont say a word. His mind is racing wildly, wondering when I will make my move. Wat will I do next. This delicious mind fuck is my way of terrorizing him psychologically, even before I lift a whip to beat him.

But the real pain will soon follow. With my dreaded thrasher whip, a rather cruel combination of leather, rubber, and patent leather that bites like a fanged serpent as it unfurls upon his flesh. Over and over my ship rips and tears at his back, leaving him welted, bruised and lacerated in mere moments. The terror has only just begun.

Size: 556 MB
Time: 6 min

Download:
Download file - 185.5 MB
Download file - 185.5 MB
Download file - 185.4 MB

femdompost2014

« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2015, 05:11:53 PM »

MESMERIZED FOR MY AMUSEMENT. Starring Goddess Lana

Do you like the crystal necklace around my neck slave? Look closely at my crystal necklace. Beautiful isnt it? Watch very closely as it sways back and forthback and forthback and forthdont take your eyes off my crystal necklace. Now at the count of three, you will be completely under my control, understood? I am feeling very playful, so today I will transform you into various animals for my entertainment and amusement. What fun making you do ridiculous, pathetic thing for my amusement.

Features: POV, Asian, female domination,

Size: 430 MB
Time: 7 min

Download:
Download file - 143.5 MB
Download file - 143.5 MB
Download file - 143.4 MB

femdompost2014

« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2015, 05:21:54 PM »

PUSSY WHIPPED PART 2. Starring Syren Hikaru

Having sufficiently warmed up my reluctant victim, its time to turn up the pain volume with my dreaded leather braided cat of nine tails. Rest assured, this whip has a severe bite, and is not for the feint of heart. Not that he has much choice in the matter.

And so his torment begins. Strike after painful strike, I shred his soft flesh leaving his back bruised, welted and lacerated. Strapped securely to a padded bench, with his hands tied high above his head, he is completely immobilized and can do little to avoid my whip strikes.

Size: 868 MB
Time: 8 min

Download:
Download file - 289.4 MB
Download file - 289.4 MB
Download file - 289.4 MB

femdompost2014

« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2015, 05:31:53 PM »

STRICT JAPANESE DISCIPLINE. Starring Japanese Empress Kiko

In my native Japan, slaves are seen and not heard. I do not take this matter lightly and accept nothing less than 100 complianceand silence. To this end, I prefer to speak to my slave in japans as I torture him mercilessly with my leather whip. This serves to keep him confused, while minimizing his desire to speak.

All he needs to do is moan, groan and scream as I offer my strict Japanese style of pain and torment. Strike after painful strike, I lacerate his ass, back and legs until his moans become panic stricken shrieks. Music to my ears.

Size: 1,09 GB

Download:
Download file - 372.3 MB
Download file - 372.3 MB
Download file - 372.3 MB

femdompost2014

« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2015, 05:41:51 PM »

SURRENDER TO JAPANESE SADISM. Starring Japanese Empress Kiko

My slave has no option but to completely surrender himself to the pain and suffering I am about to bestow upon him via my long, six foot leather bull whip. Each whip strike is an agonizing test of his devotion and loyalty. As the long whip unfurls and whizzes through the air, his body trembles in anticipation. And then the thunderous crack of my whip breaking the sound barrier just before it strikes his tender flesh.

The first strike cuts him deeply, and the scarlet claret flows down the length of his back. There will be many, many more strikes of my dreaded bullwhip. I am a true Japanese sadist at heart, and I absolutely adore seeing my helpless pets in unrelenting agony. Over and over again I strike as his body shimmies and shakes to avoid the next excruciating blow.

But there is simply nowhere for him to run. To put him in his proper place, I grab hold of his nipples and twist and squeeze until he squeals like a pig. I dig my nails deeply into his man boobs, until tears roll down his face. And then, back to the sadistic torment of my bullwhip.

Download:
Download file - 239.1 MB
Download file - 239.1 MB
Download file - 239.1 MB

femdompost2014

« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2015, 05:51:50 PM »

SURRENDER TO MY WHIP PART 2. Starring Queen Miko Dai

Having thoroughly tenderized his flesh with my infamous thrasher whip, its time to turn up the pain meter a tad on this worthless worm. My short leather quirt is the perfect instrument of dire pain, as I slash his back, ass and legs until he is shaking like a leaf in anticipation of the next strike.

But no amount of anticipation can prepare him for the searing pain of my quirt, as it burns his tender skin like a red hot poker. He of course begs profusely for forgiveness, but I do not forgive so easily. And he will not soon forget the error of his ways.

Size: 637MB
Time: 9 min

Download:
Download file - 212.4 MB
Download file - 212.4 MB
Download file - 212.3 MB

femdompost2014

« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2015, 06:01:52 PM »

SURRENDER TO MY WHIP PART 3. Starring Queen Miko Dai (HD Version)

Time to bring out the big , or in this case, my trusty bull whip to turn his back into ground beef. This whip slices through the air, and his flesh, like a hot knife through butter.

The pain is agonizing as each strike of the whip reaches its mark. And believe me, I have the accuracy of a surgeon with my whip. I strike his flesh over and over again, harder and harder, until he is a quivering, sniveling, pathetic excuse for a man. I adore the smell of his fear. It turns me on. Fuels my sadistic nature. Makes me happy.

Size: 602 MB

Download:
Download file - 200.9 MB
Download file - 200.9 MB
Download file - 200.9 MB

femdompost2014

« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2015, 06:11:50 PM »

My leather slut lives for the opportunity to be on his knees before me, while I am dressed in my finest, ultra soft leather skirt, shirt, boots, gloves, etc. I control his every movementinstructing himteasing himseducing himand of course denying him, as I have him brush his tongue over my fine leather thigh high stiletto boots.

Oh what a thrill for him, to taste and smell my intoxicating leather. For a slave such as he, this is the ultimate form of surrender and reward. It is moments such as these, that keep him transfixed in his proper place of servitude, and coming back again and again to serve my whims and desires.

Features: smoking, Boot Worship, boot domination, Asian, BDSM, female domination, bondage

Time: 10 min

Download:
Download file - 372.3 MB
Download file - 372.3 MB
Download file - 372.3 MB

femdompost2014

« Reply #33 on: May 13, 2015, 04:52:02 PM »

Can't Move an Inch

I have my slave hooded and cuffed, ready to be tightly bound to the St. Andrew's Cross. I explain that he will not be able to see or move and he can barely hear with the thick leather hood. I wrap him tightly with PVC wrap until he has no room to manuever, securing him so that his cock is exposed and vulnerable. I then begin to attach electrodes and apply stimulation to his cock and balls. Everytime he twitches and moans, I can't help but laugh.

His cock looks so stiff and aching, so I turn my attention to teasing his erection as well.

This video includes: real female domination, cock and ball torment (CBT), tease and denial, bondage, sensory deprivation, immobilization

Time: 16 min

Download:
Download file - 372.3 MB
Download file - 372.3 MB
Download file - 372.3 MB

femdompost2014

« Reply #34 on: May 13, 2015, 05:01:51 PM »

Electro Experiment Part 1

I'm in a mood to torture my slave with electricity today. I'm going to restrain him securely with his legs spread wide, blindfolded, and made to guess what I'm going to do. I explain that I'm going to use the powerbox to adjust the stimulation to levels that will either make him cum or will be agonizing--depending on the setting-- and he must beg for me to turn it down once he reaches his threshold. Each time he begs for me to turn it down, there will be a punishment. If he can withstand all of my settings, I'll reward him, but not yet. His cock twitches and thrashes as he prepares for the long and ardous battle with the electrobox.

This video includes: real female domination, orgasm control, cock and ball torment (CBT), electroplay, electro-torture

Size: 868 MB
Time: 12 min

Download:
Download file - 289.4 MB
Download file - 289.4 MB
Download file - 289.4 MB

femdompost2014

« Reply #35 on: May 13, 2015, 05:12:01 PM »

Harsh Hogtie

I am reknown for my rope bondage skills, especially my love for predicaments, and this showcases my talents nicely. My slave has been hogtied, face-down and gagged in his head harness. I have his cock and balls restrained to a rope attached to his arms, so everytime he struggles, it pulls the cord tighter. The hogtie position is difficult because as the body tires, the weight presses more and more on the chest and breathing gets difficult. I make this even more entertaining by using the zapper, pressing my shoe against his back and head, and stepping on his balls with my knee-high boots. This is completely authentic, as per usual, and his moans and cries could be your own..

This slave is shown no mercy as he must endure my chosen bondage.

This video includes: real female domination, tease and denial, boot fetish, bondage, hogties, predicament bondage, head stepping

Size: 860 MB
Time: 8 min

Download:
Download file - 286.9 MB
Download file - 286.9 MB
Download file - 286.9 MB

femdompost2014

« Reply #36 on: May 13, 2015, 05:23:22 PM »

Hooded in the Cube

I have my slave in the latex vacuum cube with only his head exposed, but I have covered his head with a rubber rebreathing hood. This hood has a pocket inside for air and small holes to bring new air in. This means that the slave must breathe slowly or he will begin to suffocate. I make this difficult but teasing him with my feet, ass, and by pinching the holes shut so he must struggle for breath. Soon he is woozy and on the verge of passing out.

Intense !

This video includes: real female domination, ass smothering, latex fetish, , tease and denial, bondage, rubber encasement, rubber hoods

Download:
Download file - 239.1 MB
Download file - 239.1 MB
Download file - 239.1 MB

femdompost2014

« Reply #37 on: May 13, 2015, 05:32:08 PM »

Punished for Stroking Pt 1 - Whipped  Humiliated

Filmed in conjunction with Severe Society.

My slave was supposed to be doing chores but I come back to find him stroking himself instead-- and with my panties no less! I decide this slave needs to be taught a lesson and so I order him off the bed and shove the panties in his mouth. After a stern lecture and some face slapping, he's placed over the bench. I begin to lay into him with straps, paddles, crops, and finally my whip to make sure the point is made clear. But once I'm whipping him, he knows that he's started something that I'm sure to finish.

When I tell him to spread his ass wide afterwards, he can guess what comes next..

This video includes: real female domination, whipping and corporal punishment, humiliation, male slaves, spanking, panty punishment

Size: 688 MB
Time: 10 min

Download:
Download file - 229.3 MB
Download file - 229.3 MB
Download file - 229.3 MB

femdompost2014

« Reply #38 on: May 13, 2015, 05:42:06 PM »

Ruined O with Miss Audrie

Miss Audrie and I have a slave restrained in the bondage chair with his cock at our disposal. We've put his cock through so much over the last few hours, but his torment isn't up yet. We take turns stroking and slapping, painfully reminding him of his slave status. I tell him that he can cum, but only if he can make it happen while we fuck him up with various implements.. ball weight.. crusher.. and even the singletail.

How many lashes can his cock take and still stay hard? Or will I fuck up his orgasm permanently?

This video includes: ruined orgasms, real female domination, orgasm control, tease and denial, chastity, ruined pleasure

Size: 637 MB
Time: 11 min

Download:
Download file - 212.4 MB
Download file - 212.4 MB
Download file - 212.3 MB

femdompost2014

« Reply #39 on: May 13, 2015, 05:51:51 PM »

Skull Fuck

I believe that all slaves should understand humiliation at the end of a strap-on, and to have their mouths fucked violently is a perfect way to do that. I attach an anal hook to the slave's collar and pry his mouth open with a gag to prepare for my cock. Then I fuck his face with my sizeable strap-on dick until he nearly .

Brutal and effective skull fuck.

This video includes: real female domination, strap-on, humiliation, verbal humiliation, oral strap-on, face fuck

Size: 609 MB
Time: 5 min

Download:
Download file - 203.3 MB
Download file - 203.3 MB
Download file - 203.3 MB