Author Topic: How to get posts approved.  (Read 8264 times)

Bloomy

How to get posts approved.
« on: September 30, 2014, 09:11:16 PM »
I have posted a few times on forums here such as saying thank you to those who post passwords or saying that the passwords have to been blocked however none of my posts get approved even though others saying the same thing do. Am I doing something wrong here?

monom

• Administrator
Re: How to get posts approved.
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2014, 09:01:52 AM »
Fetish and Bondage Ring Forum >  Board Rules >  Board rules >  Basic Rules >  Téma: Forum Rules

12. Don't post hi, hello, thanks and other short posts just to increase your number of posts, they will be removed as soon as found. Use the [applaud] and [smite] in KARMA to thank a poster for his effort. It's annoying, makes you look like a bot, doesn't help anyone, and the posts are likely to get deleted. We get a ton of bots that post junk (or copy posts earlier in the thread) to make the accounts more senior so they can spam in other sections. That is what you look like, and if you aren't a bot, it just makes you look stupid. If you must introduce yourself in one word, use the Say 'Hello!' thread. As is posted in many places, I have no tolerance for junk posting in order to have ten posts and post in videos.

Violation of rules immediately "rewards".

Women and cats can do what they want, men and dogs should understand it and get used to it.

Bloomy

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2014, 01:46:42 PM »
Quote from:  link=topic=18102.msg1019336#msg1019336 date=
Fetish and Bondage Ring Forum >  Board Rules >  Board rules >  Basic Rules >  Téma: Forum Rules

12. Don't post hi, hello, thanks and other short posts just to increase your number of posts, they will be removed as soon as found. Use the [applaud] and [smite] in KARMA to thank a poster for his effort. It's annoying, makes you look like a bot, doesn't help anyone, and the posts are likely to get deleted. We get a ton of bots that post junk (or copy posts earlier in the thread) to make the accounts more senior so they can spam in other sections. That is what you look like, and if you aren't a bot, it just makes you look stupid. If you must introduce yourself in one word, use the Say 'Hello!' thread. As is posted in many places, I have no tolerance for junk posting in order to have ten posts and post in videos.

Violation of rules immediately "rewards".

Though I see lots of posts in the password section that is just 'Thanks'

monom

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2014, 09:28:06 PM »
Though I see lots of posts in the password section that is just 'Thanks'

1. Moderators prosecute reward
2. Moderators first delete enough
3. Does not mean that you will do well

Women and cats can do what they want, men and dogs should understand it and get used to it.