Author Topic: Inescapable Bondage and Brutal Orgasms Collection  (Read 960065 times)

areax69

Re: Inescapable Bondage and Brutal Orgasms Collection
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2014, 11:27:34 PM »
Hogtied And Suspended Live

Tags: Bondage, BDSM, Rope Bondage, Nudity, Naked, Blond Hair, Shot Live, Hogtie, Hogtied, Suspension, Breast Bondage, Toe Tied, Hair Tie, Crotch Rope, Nipple Clamps

Amanda came in with a idea. She wanted to try a hogtie suspension. Except this time inverted. We talked about it and came up with a plan. I wanted to do it live with no breaks, edits, or cuts. She thought what have I done. What have I got myself into. I told her remember this was her idea. I love models with ideas like this. Shot live in front of a video audience for my live Sunday night show. See the whole thing from start to finish with all on screen ties. Along with behind the scenes footage.

File Type: mp4 1280x720 HD
Duration: 53:32
File Size: 778.74 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_Hogtied.And.Suspended.Live.720p.part1.rar
BB_Hogtied.And.Suspended.Live.720p.part2.rar

areax69

« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2014, 12:42:47 AM »
Portable Strappado

Tags: Bondage, BDSM, Strappado, Big Tits, Nudity, Crotch Rope, Rope Bondage, Thong, Breast Bondage, High Heels, Hair Tie, Elbow Tie, Tanned, Milf

One more installment of the sexy Unique. This time she wanted to try something she seen in a photo. I guess you would call it a portable strappado. How it worked was the pole was tied to the crotch rope. I raised her arms to the top of the pole. Now if she relaxed or pulled down on her arms, it would pull on the crotch rope digging it deeper in her crotch. Unique is awesome to come up with this to put herself in the predicament. I just don't think she realized just how hard this would be.

Duration: 21:58
File Size: 335.17 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_Portable.Strappado.720p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2014, 07:09:27 AM »
Christina Carter - E0610

Christina is back and sexier than ever, dressed in her new O-girl corset and a wonderfully tight and quite inescapable red singleglove. Then, just to make sure that she struggles for your (and her enjoyment), and extra added treat: A powerful vibrator tied between her legs. A great vid for O-girl fans that just want to see Christina come helplessly. Yummy. Yummy. Yummy.

File Type: WMV 1280x720 HD
Duration: 21:04
File Size: 584.89 MB

Download Link(s):
BC_E0610.Christina.Carter.720p.part1.rar
BC_E0610.Christina.Carter.720p.part2.rar

areax69

« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2014, 06:07:05 PM »
Long Leggy Jane All Tied Up

Jane has been tied up with Riley Rose and Amanda Marie on this site, but this is my first solo clip with her.

Jane Lyn stands before me and I tie her up and chat with her. She gets an elbow tie and big ring gag. I tip her over and tie her off the post. He drool streams into her nose. Her long legs looking amazing and her satin red panties and yellow garter belt are exposed. After that she gets to her knees. Her mouth is stuffed with a big pair of panties and her mouth is wrapped with microfoam tape. She gets a tight hogtie and and it is tied off to the ceiling. A rope is wrapped around her mouth and forehead.

File Type: wmv 1280x720 HD
Duration: 28:08
File Size: 1.02 GB

Download Link(s):
B2B_Long.Leggy.Jane.All.Tied.Up.720p.part1.rar
B2B_Long.Leggy.Jane.All.Tied.Up.720p.part2.rar
B2B_Long.Leggy.Jane.All.Tied.Up.720p.part3.rar

areax69

« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2014, 08:18:42 PM »
The Bitch Robbed Me

Tags: Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Rope Bondage, Ball Gag, Struggle, Nudity, Hogtie, Hogtied, Escape, Rope, Crotch Rope, High Heels, Red Head, Girl Girl

Brenda had become friends with Maggie at work. What Maggie didn't know was Brenda was a thief. She was stalking her to rob her house. Brenda was off work that morning knowing Maggie had to work over. It was her chance to go to Maggie's home. Brenda made entry and at her surprise Maggie was there. She got off work earlier then expected. She was a sleep after working all night. Brenda had to take care of this problem in a hurry.

Duration: 12:46
File Size: 173.71 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_The.Bitch.Robbed.Me.720p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #45 on: June 13, 2014, 10:21:02 PM »
A Post And Zipties Go Hand In hand

Tags: Bondage, BDSM, Zip ties, Tall, High Heels, Nipple Clamps, Elbows, Dark Hair, Nudity, Nice Tits, Post, Suspended, Nipple Stretching, Ball Gag, Tears, Drool

Mystic is back for another round with Lee. He has not done zip ties in a while and knew Mystic didn't like them at all. Dressed only in her panties and high heels he stands her on a small step stool next to the post. He zip ties to her the post cinching with small zip ties every step of the way. She was sobbing that they hurt so bad he shoves a large ball gag in her mouth to shut her the hell up. After having her slammed to the post he reaches down and takes the stool a way. She slides down just slightly causing the ties around her breast to tighten up even more. It causes most of her weight to be put on her breast making them bulge out and turn purple. She was sobbing and drooling so bad trying to deal with the pain that it causes her to drench the whole front of herself with tears and drool. Now being the nice guy he was he added a little incentive to her nipples. He puts nipple clamps on her all ready bulging breast and tied them off to a over head point stretching her nipples and breast out even further. At the end he just walks away and enjoyed the brutal predicament she was in.

Duration: 13:13
File Size: 201.45 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_A.Post.And.Zipties.Go.Hand.In.Hand.720p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2014, 08:12:02 AM »
Your Not Going Anywhere

Tags: Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Long Legs, Mouth packing, Gags, Hogtie, Hogtied, Chicken Wing, Tall, Tits, Crotch Rope, Elbow Tie

Mystic was bitching about going out. I told her we wasn't going anywhere. She kept going on about it till I had had enough. I told her to get the fuck to the room. She knew right away that she had fucked up. She hated that room. She knew what was in store for her and started to apologize over and over. I told her not good enough now get to walking. I remind her with a nice chicken wing hogtie just who was boss around here.

Duration: 22:01
File Size: 335.69 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_Your.Not.Going.Anywhere.720p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #47 on: June 14, 2014, 11:47:02 AM »
Bondage Practice

Tags: Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Rope Bondage, Practice, Girl Girl, Ball Gag, Chest Tie, Elbow, Tie, Hogtie, Hogtied, High Heels

It was rainy out and a good friend had came over to hang out. We talked for a while and was getting board. I mentioned let's practice some bondage. ChiChi was all for it. We head to the play area to have some fun. ChiChi gets a nice little to the post hogtie.

Duration: 19:26
File Size: 282.59 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_Bondage.Practice.720p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #48 on: June 14, 2014, 03:25:37 PM »
The Curious Lady Wanted To Try It Out

JJ is at a bar she goes to a lot. She finally asked the bartender what the chains are for that are dangling from the ceiling. He tells her they have a bondage day there. As they talk about it he gets the feeling that she wants to try out being tied up. He locks the door and gets to work tying her. First he checks her flexibilty, next he gags her with a stretchy cloth that digs into the corners of her mouth. He ties up her legs and her hands and elbows. He grabs her boobs a bit as she protests and he has her get to the floor. Once there he removes the cleave and stuffs her mouth with a bar towel and wraps layer upon layer of microfam tape around her head. He has her get down on her belly and then pulls her arms up and attaches them to the chain above and does the same thing with her legs. She can hardly move an inch and the rope has tightened up around her wrists. He lets her down and he is not done yet. He puts her into a hogtie and pulls her boobs out of her bustier. She rolls around on the floor until he is ready to let her out.

Duration: 24:46
File Size: 780.20 MB

Download Link(s):
B2B_The.Curious.Lady.Wanted.To.Try.It.Out.720p.part1.rar
B2B_The.Curious.Lady.Wanted.To.Try.It.Out.720p.part2.rar

areax69

« Reply #49 on: June 14, 2014, 06:21:08 PM »
Opposite World: Boxtied and hardly Gagged

I had a few friends over at the studio and we were having drinks. Tony wanted to do a boxtie on me. I changed clothes and we started. The party lights are on and there is music on and there is viewer participation. We have been drinking so there is lots of talking....I get a boxtie, breast bondage, a leather gag with a ball in it (hottbonds.com). When he is ready to hogtie me he takes the gag out and wants to gag do a mouth stuffing strict gag but I tell him I don't think it is a good idea. I didn't feel sober enough for that sort of thing and he hogties me pretty tightly. I wasn't going to post this clip to clips4sale because it was more like friends just having fun, then I thought maybe someone would have interest. Why not.

Duration: 25:39
File Size: 957.79 MB

Download Link(s):
B2B_Opposite.World.Boxtied.and.Hardly.Gagged.720p.part1.rar
B2B_Opposite.World.Boxtied.and.Hardly.Gagged.720p.part2.rar
B2B_Opposite.World.Boxtied.and.Hardly.Gagged.720p.part3.rar

areax69

« Reply #50 on: June 14, 2014, 10:11:31 PM »
She wanted to go for a ride but not tied up and gagged

A seemingly nice couple calls to JJ from their boat. They ask if she wants a beer and to come aboard for a ride. She agrees and explains that she lost her friends. She thinks they are on the other side of the island. Once she gets on the boat a woman pulls out some rope and JJ asks her what she plans to tie the boat to since there don't seem to be any docks anywhere. Then she notices the man has a gu n and she begs for them not to hurt her as the woman grabs her. The scene cuts to JJ tied at the wrists, ankles and elbows. She pleads with them to let her go but the woman Darling Rikki, stuffs her mouth with socks and wraps her head very tightly with vetwrap to silence her. The two pull the boat away and JJ struggles in the hot sun for a bit before Rikki comes back over and pulls her boobs out and plays with her a bit.

Duration: 08:15
File Size: 308.43 MB

Download Link(s):
B2B_She wanted to go for a ride but not tied up and gagged.720p.wmv

areax69

« Reply #51 on: June 15, 2014, 07:49:21 AM »
She Was Kinky

Tags: Bondage, BDSM, Rope Bondage, Damsel In Distress, Hogtie, Hogtied, Kinky, Girl Girl, High Heels, Crotch Rope, Chest Harness, Ball Gag, Struggle

The had been out for cock tales They came back to Brenda's place to hang out a little. It was chilly and they sit in front of the fire place to warm up. Maggie noticed rope and a ball gag on the floor. She loved bondage but didn't know Brenda was into it as well. Come to find out Brenda was kinky and loved it. One thing lead to another and Maggie finds her self tied up in that happy place that she loves so much.

Duration: 17:34
File Size: 255.57 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_She.Was.Kinky.720p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #52 on: June 15, 2014, 12:18:44 PM »
Spread Eagle Suspended Orgasmic Experience

Tags: Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Rope Bondage, Forced Orgasm, Gagged, Suspended, Spread Eagle, Panty Hose, Asian, Nudity, Big Tits

The Warden had his hands full with this one. Kimmy was the new girl in the stable. She was a hard one to brake. After several tries it was time to show her who is boss and where her place was. Being suspended up side down and spread eagle Kimmy begins to brake. She can not control her body. The Warden has the control. As the sweat pores off her body from the multiple orgasm's Kimmy is forced to give in and completely give up control to the Warden.

Duration: 14:52
File Size: 216.25 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_Spread.Eagle.Suspended.Orgasmic.Experience.720p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #53 on: June 15, 2014, 03:07:36 PM »
He Was Pissed

Tags: Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Rope Bondage, Forced Orgasm, Nudity, Breast Bondage, Nipple Clamps, Wet, High Heels, Cleave Gag, Mouth Packing

She came home all happy that she had won the wet tie shirt contest. Well he wasn't happy at all. It pissed him off. All he does is work while she plays. Out showing off her tits to everybody else. It was time that she paid the price. Strung up spread eagle. He binds her tits so she can show them off to him. Cuts off her panties and shoves them in her mouth and tapes them in place. Straps the vibrator to her and enjoys the show. He also steps in and throws cold water on her getting those nipples hard as a rock. Just in time for the clamps.

Duration: 15:27
File Size: 224.84 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_He.Was.Pissed.720p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #54 on: June 15, 2014, 07:24:32 PM »
Please Get Me Off Sir

Tags: Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Rope Bondage, Suspension, Nudity, Nipple, Nipple Clamps, Forced Orgasm, Torture, Panty Hose

Rose came home from the strip club all horny. She knows she is not aloud to get off with out permission. She approaches the Warden with a question. She asks will you please get me off sir. He looks at her and says sure but you know it is my way not yours. She is so horny she doesn't care how. So she thought. He hoist her up inverted with her legs spread wide apart. She is box tied to keep her hands immobile. He locks a vibrator to her clit on high. The vibrator is hooked to switch to give him control. Every time she is close he turns it off. She begs for the release she so needs. She is thrashing around trying to get off before it stops again. He steps in with nipple clamps attached to rubber bands. He stretches her nipples down to a point on the floor locking her in place. Now if she so much as moves a little the rubber bands pulls on her nipples. He flips the vibrator on one last time and leaves her there perfectly still to orgasm over and over.

Duration: 14:23
File Size: 363.18 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_Please.Get.Me.Off.Sir.720p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #55 on: June 15, 2014, 10:36:18 PM »
Nice Frogtie Hogtie

Tags: Bondage, BDSM, Damsel In Distress, Rope Bondage, Red Head, Hogtie, Frogtie, Breast Bondage, Elbow Tie, Hair Tie, Head Harness, Panty Hose,

Maggie is a good egg. Knowing how much she loves bondage. I wanted to throw one on her this time. She always says the tighter the better. She was about to find out just how tight it can be. She ends up in a true chicken wing frogtie hogtie.

Duration: 23:50
File Size: 346.65 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_Nice.Frogtie.Hogtie.720p.mp4

areax69

« Reply #56 on: June 16, 2014, 07:38:37 AM »
He gave me his wife to do with as I please - Part 1

A very wealthy man contacted me about divorcing his wife. He didn't want to go the traditional route, as that would cost him money. We strike up a deal and after seeing her pics, I decide I'll take her off his hands. Its a huge risk, but the profits for such a pretty young thing are potentially huge. I get to keep and train her for a few months before she is shipped off, and I always enjoy that. He drops her off at my wharehouse. I grope her body for a while before repositioning her. I spread her legs and then cross her wrists behind her back. I grab a short piece of rope and tie her wrists. I then grope and manhandle her for a while longer before I walk away. She starts to yell. I try and stuff a rag in her mouth, but she fights. I pinch and twist her nipples and then smack her ass a few times. She can endure more of that or accept the large gag. She chooses the gag. I stuff the rag in her mouth and then tightly seal it in with clear tape. I tie a rope around her neck and force her on her feet. I now grab more rope and tightly bind her legs in 5 places. I then start binding her upper body. I add a chest harness and also bind her elbows. After the binding, I let her down from the neckrope and sit her back on the floor. This is where Part 1 ends...

File Type: wmv
Duration: 31:28
File Size: 710.37 MB

Download Link(s):
FS_He.Gave.Me.His.Wife.To.Do.With.As.I.Please-Part.1.part1.rar
FS_He.Gave.Me.His.Wife.To.Do.With.As.I.Please-Part.1.part2.rar

areax69

« Reply #57 on: June 16, 2014, 01:06:51 PM »
Sahryes Performance Suffers So She must Do the same - Part 1

Sahrye has a few chores and jobs that are required of her and lately they have not been done to my satisfaction. For Sahrye, today will be spent on display, tightly tied to a rotating post. The clip starts with her being lead in and made to step up onto the foot pegs. She is held there as a rope is tied around her waist. Her wrists have already been bound behind her back. She is also wearing a tick posture collar. I continue adding ropes to her shapely legs, securing her even more ridged to the steel pipe. I padlock her collar to a ring secured to the post, limiting her movement even more. I then take some time to grope and smack her ass. Next I grope her tits and pull them free of her bra. Her nipples are going to get plenty of attention today. I add some heavy duty clamps before I continue adding more rope. I soon remove them, but only to turn them upside down. She hates this. Now that they are upside down, I pull them tight and tie them off. I add yet more rope before I start spinning her around. One of these days I'll have to rig up a motor so I can sit back as she rotates. I walk away and leave her to endure thebondage and clamps. This is where Part 1 ends.

Duration: 19:52
File Size: 853.62 MB

Download Link(s):
FS_Sahryes.Performance.Suffers.So.She.Must.Do.The.Same-Part.1.720p.part1.rar
FS_Sahryes.Performance.Suffers.So.She.Must.Do.The.Same-Part.1.720p.part2.rar
FS_Sahryes.Performance.Suffers.So.She.Must.Do.The.Same-Part.1.720p.part3.rar

areax69

« Reply #58 on: June 16, 2014, 03:33:14 PM »
Sahryes Performance Suffers So She must Do the same - Part 2

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I limit Sayrye's movement even more by grabbing hair on both sides of her head and making rope piggy tails. I tie them off up and out, further limiting her mobility. I leave her for a while. I return and remove her collar. I then remove the nipple clamps and she screams and moans as they come off and as I pinch her nipples afterwards. I grab more rope and I tightly tie each of her tits. More rope is then added to her upper body and the steel pipe. When I'm done her tit bondage is even tighter as they are cinche together tight, with the pipe in between. She's really going to feel a stretch when I bind her elbows. Now it's time for a gag. I attempt to stuff 2 very large pairs of panties in her mouth, but it doesn't look like they'll both fit. This is where Part 2 ends.

Duration: 17:59
File Size: 405.61 MB

Download Link(s):
FS_Sahryes.Performance.Suffers.So.She.Must.Do.The.Same-Part.2.720p.wmv

areax69

« Reply #59 on: June 16, 2014, 08:05:45 PM »
Sahryes Performance Suffers So She must Do the same - Part 3

This clip starts where Part 2 ended... I end up just using 1 pair of the panties as her gag. Her head is then wrapped with micro-foam tape to make sure they stay put. I then tie her head to the post with rope, lessening her mobility even more. Her Pigtail hair ties are tightened back up as well. I spin her around a few times. I leave for just a short while, but soon I am adding more rope to poor Sahrye. Her ankles are completely secured before I start tying her arms more securely. Lots of rope is added to her elbows and around her forearms and waist. Of course everything is cinched where ever possible. I spin her around a few more times. Doesn't she make a pretty display?! I know that her nipples are still really sore from the clampsshe was wearing earlier. I clamp a very heavy one on her right nipple and she screams through her gag in agony. Her left tit is tied just a little to tight for it to stay. Sahrye continues moaning in agony... she even gets just a little teary eyed. After a bit, I remove it before leaving her again. I return after a while to play with her a little and to spin her around a few more times. I take some pics as well. The clip ends shortly after.

Duration: 33:02
File Size: 745.79 MB

Download Link(s):
FS_Sahryes.Performance.Suffers.So.She.Must.Do.The.Same-Part.3.720p.part1.rar
FS_Sahryes.Performance.Suffers.So.She.Must.Do.The.Same-Part.3.720p.part2.rar