Author Topic: Inescapable Bondage and Brutal Orgasms Collection  (Read 963028 times)

areax69

Re: Inescapable Bondage and Brutal Orgasms Collection
« Reply #2460 on: June 23, 2016, 02:16:14 PM »
Latex Rope Training For The New Girl

Jaime is dressed in tight latex and immediately prepared to go through a bondage test at the hands of Serene while she's on her trip to the Northern office. Starting with her elbows Jaime finds herself increasingly made more helpless and on display till finally she finds herself frogtied with ropes on her elbows, forearms, and wrists. Finally with her charge bound Serene gives her a bit of an appraisal before adding one final rope to her hair pulling her head back towards her feet. Jaime is then left to struggle and show off just how much of a visual “asset” she can be to DiD.

Tags: latex, rubber fetish, Rope Bondage, Ring Gag, Struggling, Girl Ties Girl, Struggling, Secretary

File Type: mp4 1280x720 HD
Duration: 17:24
File Size: 541.92 MB

Download Link(s):
OP_Latex.Rope.Training.For.The.New.Girl.720p.part1.rar
OP_Latex.Rope.Training.For.The.New.Girl.720p.part2.rar

areax69

« Reply #2461 on: June 23, 2016, 03:21:42 PM »
GiGi - Foul Mouth Hooker Taken For A Ride

The story starts with GiGi fastened to the car seat by a rope around her neck and around the headreast. If she moves it gets tight on her neck and the guy knew just what he was doing. He has her hands tied in front of her. He stuffs her mouth with a huge handful of cloth and fills it completely leaving her mouth open. He then seals it in with clear duct tape. She tries to hit at him but she can't stop him. He takes care of the hand situation by tying them to the door handle and belts her in. He realizes that she could be seen too easily in the front seat and ties her up in the back. He removes the old duct tape and replaces it with really sticky duct tape that she's NOT getting off. He drives her off to his place where he brings her down his back steps making sure neighbors won't see and gets her inside quick. This is where he REALLY ties her ass up good and makes that gag even more secure and her quieter. You can still her faintly her foul mouth screaming lightly through the gag. He takes her top off and she's pissed but he could care less. She struggles incredibly to get loose but he comes for their personal time and she's in trouble now. Starring gigi ALL TYING AND GAGGING UP CLOSE ON SCREEN

File Type: wmv
Duration: 19:02
File Size: 204.53 MB

Download Link(s):
EH_Foul.Mouth.Hooker.Taken.For.A.Ride.wmv

areax69

« Reply #2462 on: June 23, 2016, 08:57:32 PM »
GiGi - MILF Taped Up and Gagged In My Basement!

Duration: 14:06
File Size: 321.80 MB

Download Link(s):
http://k2s.cc/file/2d8c5c5b66bbf/GNDB_GiGi-MILF.Taped.Up.and.Gagged.In.My.Basement.wmv

areax69

« Reply #2463 on: June 24, 2016, 09:11:10 AM »
Gina Rae - Untie Me! Or I Will Scream My Head Offmnnggmmpphh

Duration: 12:24
File Size: 283.28 MB

Download Link(s):
http://k2s.cc/file/ab511f4840728/GNDB_Gina.Rae.Untie.Me.Or.I.Will.Scream.My.Head.Offmnnggmmpphh.wmv

areax69

« Reply #2464 on: June 24, 2016, 06:43:36 PM »
Hello My Name Is Goldie and I Am A Bit Tied Up Right Now

Duration: 15:11
File Size: 346.40 MB

Download Link(s):
GNDB_Hello.This.Is.Goldie.and.I.Am.A.Bit.Tied.Up.Right.Now.wmv

areax69

« Reply #2465 on: June 25, 2016, 12:26:32 AM »
The Big Titted Cougar next door left tied up in her panty girdle.

They accidentally kicked their football over the fence into the neighbor's yard. It would be no problem if the man of the house was home because he never gave them a problem. But his big titted wife Goldie was a different story as she was very mean to them. But today they had a solution. When they knocked at her door, she answered she was dressed in her waitress dress and ready to go to work. Sure enough she immediately gave them a rough time. When she refused to give them their ball back, they put their plan into0 action. They followed her inside and over powered her. Then they tied her up tight with rope. Then to shut her up, they stuffed her mouth with a huge wad of panties. So huge, they didn't completely fit in her mouth and they had to wrap tape over them to keep them packed in her mouth. Finally after gathering their football, they hogtied Goldie. To make sure she got the message not to mess with them anymore they left her in a very humiliating situation for her husband to find her in. They pulled her waitress dress open and her bra down. Some time later when her husband arrived home, he found his wife still struggling bound and gagged in her panty girdle with her great big tits out.

Duration: 14:13
File Size: 324.36 MB

Download Link(s):
GNDB_The Big Titted Cougar next door left tied up in her panty girdle.wmv

areax69

« Reply #2466 on: June 25, 2016, 07:52:44 PM »
Jaime & Serene Isley - Jaime On Display For VIPs

Categories: SECRETARY, ROPE BONDAGE, HIGH HEELS, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, GAGGING

Ms Isley was on assignment in a different office and had to create some entertainment for some clients. Jaime was to be that entertainment. Starting with her elbows Serene binds her tightly moving down and putting a wide band of rope on her wrists. She's then seated on the couch where her mouth is packed and then taped effectively gagging her. Next, her legs are bound first below the knees and then at the ankles. Serene finishes off her legs and heads off to check the eta of the important executive visitors. Jaime understands her job well and struggles and moans in the tight bondage and mouth filling gag. Serene eventually returns and unbuttons Jaime's blouse bearing her breasts which she plays with a bit before rubbinng her legs and teasing her about taking her back to the North Carolina office. Jaime moves and struggles eventually moving to the floor where she continues her sexy bondage dance. Finally Serene decides that the clients will like a hogtie the most so she returns binding Jaime who is still energetically doing her job in a tight one. Jaime struggles and arches and proves that she has the potential to be a real asset to the company.

Duration: 13:48
File Size: 431.28 MB

Download Link(s):
OP_Jaime.On.Display.For.VIPs.720p.part1.rar
OP_Jaime.On.Display.For.VIPs.720p.part2.rar

areax69

« Reply #2467 on: June 26, 2016, 04:25:52 PM »
Pepper Sterling - Lingerie Bound For The Executives

Mr. Big Boss has a big meeting to host and he needs someone to provide a little entertainment for the masses. Pepper is eager to help the Boss out in his time of need. She strips out of her dress, revealing a black bra, black girdle panty with garters and stockings. He gets right to work, as he doesn't want to keep the other executives waiting. Though he knows they are enjoying the pre-show in the board room. Mr. Big Boss cinches Pepper's arms tightly behind her back, forcing her elbows to touch. Her breasts are thrust forward from the tight arm bondage. He ties an upper body harness next. Once it is completed, he tells Pepper to kneel and then has her sit on her bottom. Her amazing shapely legs are extended in front of her as the Boss ties her ankles together. Pepper balances herself, as he cinches her ankles tight, with her strained fingertips.

Next, Mr. Big Boss gags Pepper. She opens her mouth willing and wide for him. He slips in a 2 inch ball that is connected to a leather bishop gag. He leaves the leather panel unbuckled until he is ready to re-position Pepper to her stomach. Once Pepper is laying face down, Mr. Big Boss adds a rope to her upper body harness and then threads through her ankle rope. He loops the rope through her elbow tie and then finally ties it off in a cinch around her high heels. He takes a moment to appreciate the entertainment on the floor before he excuses his self to attend his own meeting. Pepper rolls around on the floor, showing off her assets. She arches and bends, pulling on the tight ropes. The Boss re-enters the room with a request from one of the executives. Mr. Big Boss pulls Pepper's big natural breasts out of her bra and puts them on display. He then leaves her alone in the office to squirm, squeal and show off her amazingly sexy, curvy body,

big natural breasts, bun hair style, lingerie, hogtie, high heels, garter, stockings,on display, leather bishop gag, rope bondage, bondage, secretary fetish, office bondage, office domination,black lingerie

Duration: 15:02
File Size: 461.03 MB

Download Link(s):
http://k2s.cc/file/0359850469f47/OP_Lingerie.Bound.For.The.Executives.720p.part1.rar
http://k2s.cc/file/98f5cb8de544c/OP_Lingerie.Bound.For.The.Executives.720p.part2.rar

areax69

« Reply #2468 on: June 26, 2016, 09:47:04 PM »
His Boss' Wife Loved Tight Rope and her Mouth Stuffed

Caroline, the wife of his boss called and told him the boss needed t see him urgently. But when he got there, only Caroline was there. She told him that the boss was out of town and she needed attention. She told him that she loved being tied tight with rope and her mouth stuffed and gagged. After that, he could do what ever he wanted to her. Caroline stripped down her full figured girdle and handed him some rope. A short while later, she found herself bound and gagged with rope tied tight up between her legs. Caroline was very turned on and in just a little while, the crotch rope started to work it's magic. But after two or three bound orgasms, the boss's wife was going to need something a little more physical.

File Type: mp4
Duration: 16:12
File Size: 364.28 MB

Download Link(s):
His Boss_s wife loved tight rope and her mouth stuffed.rar

areax69

« Reply #2469 on: June 26, 2016, 11:58:39 PM »
Bar Heist-Tied Up and Gagged at closing time.

JJ Plush was working alone and about to close up when a man walked into the place. He accosted her and made her come out from behind the bar. Using rope, he tied her up. To keep her quiet, he stuffed and taped a gag in her mouth. He he left her to check out the safe, JJ made an attempt to get away by getting up and starting to hop away. Before she could get too far, the man returned and grabbed her. This time he was going to make sure she stayed put. Using more rope, he tied her down to a chair. Then to punish her, he pulled her big tits out of her top and bra. Finally after taking what he came for, the man made his get away, leaving JJ struggling.

Duration: 18:03
File Size: 403.48 MB

Download Link(s):
GNDB_Bar Heist-Tied Up and Gagged at closing time 720p.rar

areax69

« Reply #2470 on: June 27, 2016, 02:11:23 AM »
Will They Ever Learn

A scene from a custom video request. The two ladies will never learn. Running there mouth and not doing what they are told. It was time to take them in for a little discipline. They are tied side by side ankle to ankle with there hands over there heads. Breast exsposed and there legs spread for punishment. They get flogged teased with a cain. Then comes out the clothes pins and the violet wand. I bet after this they will learn to listen.

Duration: 12:26
File Size: 101.63 MB

Download Link(s):
BB_Will.They.Ever.Learn.wmv

areax69

« Reply #2471 on: June 27, 2016, 02:55:52 AM »
Kneeling Hogtie Nipple Clamp Vignette

File Type: mp4
Duration: 08:16
File Size: 360.74 MB

Download Link(s):
OP_Kneeling.Hogtie.Nipple.Clamp.Vignette.rar

areax69

« Reply #2472 on: June 27, 2016, 05:22:10 PM »
Hannah - Hi! I'm Your New Neighbor

Duration: 14:03
File Size: 320.39 MB

Download Link(s):
GNDB_Hi.Im.Your.New.Neighbor.wmv

areax69

« Reply #2473 on: June 28, 2016, 03:22:57 AM »
JJ Busty Roommates Tied Up and Forced To Take Turns

Duration: 14:14
File Size: 153.40 MB

Download Link(s):
GNDB_JJ.Busty.Roommates.Tied.Up.and.Forced.To.Take.Turns.wmv

areax69

« Reply #2474 on: June 28, 2016, 02:44:04 PM »
Kneeling Predicament in Stockings, Garters and Heels Part 1 - Asiana Fucks Herself Over

I come out in all white. White stockings, white garter belt and white heels. Martin gags me with the biggest ball gag, just so happens to be white as well. He ties my elbows together, puts on a tight crotch rope, ties my ankles together, puts me in a squatting position and ropes my arms to the ceiling so I'm left in a position that allows me to scoot forward, backward, and side-to-side, and try to stand up but only as far as the rope from my neck to my ankles will allow me. Simple at first, but after Martin cranks the winch a couple times, the pussy rope has me on my toes and it gets harder to stay in one place.

Keywords: bdsm, bondage, ball gagged, drooling, submissive, predicament bondage, asiana starr, martin wililams, live bondage show, stockings, garters, elbow tied, elbow bondage, high heels, nipple clamps

File Type: mp4 1920x1080 HD
Duration: 15:51
File Size: 334.54 MB

Download Link(s):
AS_Kneeling Predicament in Stockings_ Garters and Heels Part 1 - Asiana Fucks Herself Over 1080p.rar

areax69

« Reply #2475 on: June 28, 2016, 10:50:23 PM »
Kneeling Predicament in Stockings, Garters and Heels Part 2 - Level 8 Uncomfortable

It has been close to 20 minutes into the live show and I'm handing the position pretty well but you can see that I am sweating. Makes me so hot when I'm tied up. I'm still the same kneeling position where my ankles are connect to my hands, elbows are tied, neck attached to my crotch rope, arms tied to the ceiling and I'm wearing nipple clamps. After another 4 minutes, Martin ties a tight pony tail and that just made the rope around my pussy even tighter.

Related Categories: BALLGAGGED, PREDICAMENT BONDAGE, BDSM, SUBMISSIVE SLUTS, BONDAGE

Duration: 14:02
File Size: 330.82 MB

Download Link(s):
AS_Kneeling Predicament in Stockings_ Garters and Heels Part 2 - Level 8 Uncomfortable.1080p.rar

areax69

« Reply #2476 on: June 29, 2016, 12:12:02 PM »
Kneeling Predicament in Stockings, Garters and Heels Part 3 - 5 Minutes Too Much

bdsm, bondage, ball gagged, drooling, predicament bondage, elbow tied, elbow bondage, crotch roped, live bondage show, asiana starr, martin williams, stockings, garters, high heels, nipple clamps

I'm bound and gagged in a kneeling predicament and overheating in exhaustion so Martin thoroughly sprays me down until I'm soaked. I'm not hot anymore, but I'm still truckin' through aalll the way 'til the end. When it's over, I un-gag and untie myself - wet, cold, and worked.

Duration: 14:34
File Size: 299.68 MB

Download Link(s):
AS_Kneeling Predicament in Stockings_ Garters and Heels Part 3 - 5 Minutes Too Much 1080p.rar

areax69

« Reply #2477 on: June 29, 2016, 07:16:24 PM »

Related Categories: OUTDOORS, BIG TITS, JEANS FETISH, MALE DOMINATION, ALL NATURAL

Duration: 18:39
File Size: 413.22 MB

Download Link(s):
http://k2s.cc/file/0dc6a8bd4bc43
http://k2s.cc/file/d18e3354a2d02

areax69

« Reply #2478 on: July 01, 2016, 03:27:23 PM »

Related Categories: OUTDOORS, BIG TITS, JEANS FETISH, MALE DOMINATION, ALL NATURAL

Duration: 18:58
File Size: 422.14 MB

Download Link(s):
PostBarnLex_Part2.720p.part1.rar
PostBarnLex_Part2.720p.part2.rar

areax69

« Reply #2479 on: July 02, 2016, 01:18:53 AM »

Duration: 17:41
File Size: 397.08 MB

Download Link(s):
http://k2s.cc/file/8e18fd8ba2020/PostBarnLex_Part3.720p.rar