Author Topic: And now  (Read 7850 times)

lostinespace

And now
« on: May 10, 2014, 02:09:02 PM »
I post it here, if it is not the right place, please put it to the right place or remove it.

I posted a pass, did the search before, could not find it, another pass of that page has been posted two days before but it did not work anymore. So I posted a working one from crazybabe for 10 karma.

The best idea I ever had around here, the response was fantastic!! Somebody took away two karmas from my account, maybe because of my Karma restriction, maybe because he did not like it.

Ok, no problem, I have enough karmas, but why should I post again here??

Maybe - as a proposal - the SMITE Option should not be available for everyone, only for trusted members, who have about 50 Karmas on their own account.

And maybe I am loosing even more karmas for this post here. I know a nice german word for that, which is also used in the USA, the word is "Kindergarten".

Lost

dark17

Re: And now
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2014, 04:28:10 PM »
LostInSpace, thank you very much for this *in the spot* response!

I used to have a similar situation, although my Karma count was 31, 30, 29, then back to 30. I was simply wondering of WHY!

And also why should I post more passes? there should be some form of SMITE karma restriction to whom can do it.

dark17

monom

• Administrator
Re: And now
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2014, 08:02:51 AM »
The negative karma you were rewarded for it, you're sending a password that has already been published.

Women and cats can do what they want, men and dogs should understand it and get used to it.