Author Topic: Exclusive Foot Fetish Highest Quality from the Best Studios  (Read 978031 times)

Ramzes1978

Re: Exclusive Foot Fetish Highest Quality from the Best Studios
« Reply #2700 on: July 27, 2020, 11:59:44 AM »
Dirty Feet Punishment HD

Gillian makes slave girl to lick her very dirty feet. She is 5'11" (180 cm) tall and her feet 40 EU (9, 5 US) size. Slave girl sucks long dirty toes like a delicious candy. She licks dirty soles from heels to toes and swallows nasty dirt with spit. Her tongue becomes dirty very quickly. Gillian commands to lie on the floor and hard rubs her dirty soles on slave's face. Slave girl does not like it, her face completely dirty. However, her face just a doormat for Gillian. (HD Version)

Size:398MB
Format:MP4
Category:FOOT WORSHIP
Resolution:1280x720
Price:$12.09 USD
Length:9 minutes

Dirty Feet Punishment.mp4 -  397.10 MB

Ramzes1978

« Reply #2701 on: July 27, 2020, 01:11:01 PM »
My Sneakers Hurt Your Tongue Slut HD

Violetta had just came back from jogging and her dirty sneakers need cleaning. She steps on slave’s face and orders to lick dirty soles of her running shoes. Slave girl licks dirt, grime, street dust and who knows what else. She really tries to clean up all the dirt. But, soles with deep tread hurt her tongue. You can see some red liquid from slave’s tongue on bottoms of sneakers, mixed with dirt. Finally, Violetta takes off her sneakers and makes slave girl to sniff how they stink inside. (HD Version)

Size:197MB
Category: SNEAKER FETISH
Price:$8.46 USD
Length:6 minutes

My Sneakers Hurt Your Tongue Slut.mp4 -  196.26 MB

Ramzes1978

« Reply #2702 on: July 27, 2020, 02:48:58 PM »
Sweaty And Stinky Lesbo Slave HD

New model Kate. She makes slave girl Lizalka to lick very dirty sandals and sweaty stinky unwashed soles. (HD Version)

Size:330MB
Price:$24.10 USD
Length:10 minutes

Sweaty And Stinky Lesbo Slave.mp4 -  329.34 MB

Ramzes1978

« Reply #2703 on: September 04, 2020, 11:59:03 AM »
These Sneakers Make My Feet Really Smelly FULL HD

Bratty and cruel gothic girl - Christina. She loves to humiliate other girls. First of all she makes poor slave girl Lizalka to lick her dirty sneakers. Just look at her dirty, well worn Fila sneakers. She wears them for many years, it is clearly visible in the condition of the soles. You can see a real disgust on the face of a slave Lizalka when she licks dirty soles. Christina just relaxes and smokes while the slave suffers and swallows dirt from the soles. Christina orders to take of her shoes and sniff her extremely dirty stinky socks, "Sorry Lizalka, these old sneakers make my feet really smelly, haha. Enjoy it, you dumb bitch!" Then Christina makes slave girl to sniff and lick her sweaty, stinky soles and suck her toes and between them. Lizalka licks and swallows all sweat and dirt from Christina’s soles. In the end, Christina puts her socks in slave's mouth and steps on them, "Suck all sweat and dirt out of my socks! Yes, you pathetic bitch, eat my socks!" (FullHD Version)

Size:1000MB
Price:$25.40 USD
Length:22 minutes

These Sneakers Make My Feet Really Smelly.mp4 -  1022.48 MB

Ramzes1978

« Reply #2704 on: September 04, 2020, 06:46:44 PM »
Fitness Model Big Super Stinky Feet 4K

New model - gorgeous Goddess Morena! She is fitness model with long powerful legs and big feet. Morena makes slave girl Lizalka to lick dirty workout sneakers. When slave Lizalka takes off sneakers the room was filled with a strong smell of sweaty feet. Morena came to the shooting in very dirty, stinky socks. She said, "I wore these socks for a week. And of course, I wore them in the gym. So do not be surprised that they smell bad." Slave Lizalka so loves how smell Morena's dirty socks! She said, "This smell is so strong. I even felt dizzy. I want to breathe it all the time." Goddess Morena orders to take off her socks and lick her big stinky soles. Nasty Lizalka licks sweaty soles and sucks toes like a hungry bitch. She admitted that this is the best day in her life. (4K Version)

Length:22 minutes

Fitness Model Big Super Stinky Feet.mp4 -  865.52 MB

Ramzes1978

« Reply #2705 on: September 15, 2020, 02:49:24 PM »
My Sneakers Socks and Feet After Working Out FULL HD

Bratty and cruel gothic girl - Christina. She loves to humiliate other girls. First of all she makes poor slave girl Lizalka to lick her dirty sneakers. Just look at her dirty, well worn Fila sneakers. She wears them for many years, it is clearly visible in the condition of the soles. You can see a real disgust on the face of a slave Lizalka when she licks dirty soles. Christina just relaxes and smokes while the slave suffers and swallows dirt from the soles. Christina orders to take of her shoes and sniff her extremely dirty stinky socks, "Sorry Lizalka, these old sneakers make my feet really smelly, haha. Enjoy it, you dumb bitch!" Then Christina makes slave girl to sniff and lick her sweaty, stinky soles and suck her toes and between them. Lizalka licks and swallows all sweat and dirt from Christina’s soles. In the end, Christina puts her socks in slave's mouth and steps on them, "Suck all sweat and dirt out of my socks! Yes, you pathetic bitch, eat my socks!" (FullHD Version)

Category: FOOT DOMINATION
Resolution:1920x1080
Length:21 minutes

My Sneakers Socks and Feet After Working Out.mp4 -  1007.34 MB

Ramzes1978

« Reply #2706 on: September 15, 2020, 03:37:20 PM »
Karen - You Must Suffer Lesbo Slave HD

Cruel Mistress Karen uses slave girl like a chair. She sits on Linda and makes her to lick dirty flip flops and stinky feet. Poor Linda suffers and breathes heavily. Also, Karen tramples her poor slave girl and sits on her stupid face. (HD Version)

Size:269MB
Price:$24.19 USD
Length:8 minutes

Karen - You Must Suffer Lesbo Slave HD.mp4 -  268.14 MB

Ramzes1978

« Reply #2707 on: September 15, 2020, 05:45:29 PM »
Susan - Lick My Stinky Feet Lesbo 4K

New bratty girl - Susan. She makes slave girl Linda to worship sweaty feet. Susan wears sneakers without socks so her feet stink badly. Poor slave Linda licks dirty sneakers, licks sweaty soles and sucks dirt between toes. (4K Version)

Size:582MB
Resolution:3840x2160
Length:15 minutes

Susan - Lick My Stinky Feet Lesbo.mp4 -  581.09 MB

Ramzes1978

« Reply #2708 on: September 16, 2020, 02:03:49 PM »
A Queen Can't Have Dirty Shoes or Stinky Feet You Know What to do Slave Girl HD

In this opportunity, Mistress Angela has put on her oldest, stinkiest black ballerinas and taken a walk over nasty dirt purposely so that she can force her small slave girl Lizalka to lick them clean. Angela really enjoys watching her slave girl suffering because the taste must be unbearable. Angela showcases her amusement with a cruel smile of satisfaction during the video. She likes to be treated like a Queen and she constantly reminds Lizalka that a Queen can't have filthy shoes and even though Lizalka could wash her ballerinas with water and soap, Angela prefers that her slave girl licks all the dust and grime because it's funnier to her. After her shoes are perfectly clean, she commands Lizalka to take them off to clean the sweat and dirt from her bare soles. However, first Lizalka must take big whiffs on Angela’s ballerinas insoles which makes Angela insults and mocks her slave girl mercilessly. When Lizalka starts licking her Goddess' feet, Angela enjoys every second of it because her feet are very sore, sweaty and smelly. Angela has beautiful arches and having the tongue of her slave girl on her feet feels like a massage to her. The slave girl also sniffs and kisses Angela’s feet as if they were her most precious treat. Lizalka, of course, sucks her Mistress’ toes and removes all the toejam between them. The poor slave girl is exhausted and she would like to be eating something else because Angela hasn't fed her yet. Lizalka doesn't dare to ask Angela about food because she already knows the answer: You should be glad to be eating the dirt from a Goddess' soles, my worthless slave girl. Angela takes photos to share with her friends so that they can have a good laugh afterwards. It's unfortunate for Lizalka that she is not allowed to complain for all the humiliation she is going through. (HD Version)

Size:497MB
Length:17 minutes

A Queen Can't Have Dirty Shoes or Stinky Feet You Know What to do Slave Girl.mp4 -  496.90 MB

Ramzes1978

« Reply #2709 on: September 16, 2020, 03:27:11 PM »
My Expensive Shoes Need You Slave Girl FULL HD

Lindsay is everything someone is looking for in a Mistress. She is sexy and beautiful but at the same time cruel and demanding. Lindsay has always been treated like a superior woman and she enjoys taking advantage of her beauty to subdue other humble people. Today, she forces her slave girl Linda to clean her expensive pink shoes. First Linda lays down on the floor and licks the top of Lindsay’s shoes, then she proceeds to clean the sides and heels. All of this, while the Goddess inspects her work. Earlier this morning, Lindsay mocked Linda saying she will never have the luxury life of hers. To the Goddess, her shoes are worth more than Linda’s face so she doesn’t care if Linda’s is suffering while she eats the dust and filth from her heels. Lindsay also wants the soles of her precious shoes to be spotless so she takes a seat and places her shoes in front of Linda’s face commanding her to start licking. The slave girl tries to remove every piece of dirt from her Goddess soles but they are very filthy and it seems like an impossible task for Linda. After some minutes, Lindsay wants to feel her slave girl’s soft tongue all over her arches. Therefore, she orders Linda to remove her shoes to start wiping up her gorgeous bare soles and sucking her spectacular toes. You can see all the nasty grime on Lindsay’s soles while Linda laps them slowly. The Goddess is enjoying every second of it and she doesn’t show any kind of mercy or concern about her slave girl. In the end, Lindsay plays with Linda’s face using her feet and toes, just to show us the power she possesses over her slaves. (FullHD Version)

Size:721MB
Category:FOOT SMELLING
Price:$19.35 USD
Length:15 minutes

My Expensive Shoes Need You Slave Girl.mp4 -  720.57 MB

Ramzes1978

« Reply #2710 on: September 16, 2020, 05:34:40 PM »
Gorgeous Feet In Front Of Lizalka's Face FULL HD

Today we bring you a new model, her name is Sylvia. A tall, ruthless, gorgeous woman with an impressive face, a couple of strong legs and remarkable soles. She is that kind of girl who is able to mesmerize any person using her presence. Resisting her commands is impossible and Lizalka, her little slave girl, knows this very well. For that reason she can’t look Sylvia in the eye and just accepts her inferiority and obeys any order received. On this occasion, Sylvia has come back home and wants her heels to be cleaned thoroughly before she can put them back inside her closet. First she orders Lizalka to start kissing her shoes being prostrated in front of her, then the slave girl must proceed to lick and eat all the grime from her Mistress' heels soles. The smile on Sylvia’s face is priceless, she is definitely having a lot of fun and even takes pictures of Lizalka’s humiliation while insults her mercilessly. When Sylvia determines her shoes are clean enough, she makes Lizalka take them off to worship her stinky, sweaty feet. She wants her slave girl to sniff and kiss her beautiful soles before moving on to licking them. Lizalka also sucks her Mistress’ toes carefully to remove any toejam between them. Feeling her slave girl’s little tongue on her tired feet is like a massage for Sylvia and she doesn’t care if Lizalka is struggling to swallow the filth and sweat accumulated both on her soles and on her toes. The Goddess continues mocking her slave girl during the entire video and smirks knowing that Lizalka cannot complain about the awful taste. To be honest, Sylvia’s feet look huge next to Lizalka’s face when the Mistress presses her toes against it. Towards the end, you can see how Sylvia takes more pictures of Lizalka’s devotion which she will upload to her social media afterwards. (FullHD Version)

Size:83MB
Category:FOOT SMELLING
Length:19 minutes

Gorgeous Feet In Front Of Lizalka's Face.mp4 -  892.75 MB

Ramzes1978

« Reply #2711 on: September 17, 2020, 04:25:12 PM »
Lesbian Whore Trampling FULL HD

Gillian tramples poor slave girl. She begins to trample in her boots. Slave girl has a delicate skin and Gillian's boots damage and hurt her skin. Bottoms of boots leave nice prints on slave's body. Then Gillian takes off her boots and continues to trample barefoot. Slave girl suffers under big cruel feet. Gillian tramples her tits, belly and makes slave girl to lick soles and suck long toes. (FullHD Version)

Size:463MB
Category: TRAMPLING
Price:$12.09 USD

Lesbian Whore Trampling.mp4 -  462.25 MB

Ramzes1978

« Reply #2712 on: October 30, 2020, 12:03:41 PM »
Licking Leila's Sweaty Feet Is An Honor FULL HD

Goddess Leila has decided that the best way to relax after a long training session is to have her sore feet massaged and pampered. She doesn’t want a regular massage, though. Her feet are very sweaty, stinky and filthy so they need a proper cleaning at the same time. Therefore, once she gets home, Leila feels very creative and tells Lizalka, her little slave girl, that she will do two tasks for her Mistress. Lizalka will have to give Leila a special foot massage and she will also clean her sneakers. However, using only her tongue and being blindfolded. Leila forces her slave girl to do such a humiliating job because she also wants to have a good laugh, and watching Lizalka eating all the dirt and sweat from her feet is the best fun she could have. The slave girl starts licking Leila’s sneakers trying to satisfy her Goddess which makes Leila smirk cruelly several times. Leila is thrilled to see Lizalka’s tongue removing all the dirt on her soles while the slave girl thanks her for the honor. Then Leila commands Lizalka to remove her sneakers to lick and smell her insoles which are all stained with foot sweat. Indeed, they have been worn for so much time. Afterward, Leila wants her slave girl to deal with her stinky socks. If you were in that room, you could feel the strong smell emanating from those socks from some meters away. Lizalka buries her face in Leila’s socks while Leila insults and mocks her. The slave girl kisses those nasty socks as well. Finally, Lizalka takes off Leila’s socks to sniff and worship her Goddess’ gorgeous bare feet. She covers every centimeter of Leila’s soles and toes with her saliva while the Mistress takes pleasure in being treated like royalty. (FullHD Version)

Size:817MB
Length:17 minutes

Licking Leila's Sweaty Feet Is An Honor.mp4 -  816.42 MB

Ramzes1978

« Reply #2713 on: October 30, 2020, 01:09:21 PM »
Extreme Stink! Huge Feet Size 12! FULL HD

New clip with amazon girl Sharon. She is 6'1'' (186 cm) tall and she has huge 12US feet. She makes foot slave to worship her feet and shoes. Her feet are not only huge, they are also very smelly. She did not wash her feet all day and came to the shooting after work. These are the smelliest feet, which we filmed. Look at her well worn ballet flats! They are terribly dirty inside and extremely stinky. When she takes off her shoes, the smell of her feet fills the whole room. To feel the smell of her feet you just need to be in the same room. Imagine what a strong smell when your nose is between her toes. Her soles are very dirty after all day in stinky flats. Also, a lot of black toe jam on her long huge toes. Poor slave sniffs? Licks and swallows all nasty things from her feet and shoes. Just do not think that her feet smell delicious. Her feet smell absolutely disgusting! It's fucking torture! (HD Version)

Size:975MB
Category: FOOT SMELLING
Price:$26.61 USD
Length:20 minutes

Extreme Stink! Huge Feet Size 12!.mp4 -  974.89 MB

Ramzes1978

« Reply #2714 on: November 11, 2020, 11:51:58 AM »
Huge 12 Size Extremely Stinky Feet HD

New tall amazon model Sharon. She is 6'1'' (186 cm) tall and she has huge 12US feet. Sharon makes me to lick her gym sneakers. She orders me to sniff inside her hot and wet sneakers. Sharon shows to the camera her insoles and you can see dirty footprints on them. Of Course, she orders to lick and sniff her insoles too. They are so salty after her sweaty soles. Then she makes me to sniff and kiss her nylon socks. Her foot sweat smell was very strong. She orders me to take off her socks. Omg, I was impressed when I took off her socks. I looked at huge and naturally dirty soles after many hours in socks and shoes. The dirt mixed with foot sweat on her soles. The smell was incredible. I licked dirt and sweat from her huge soles like a hungry foot freak. When I finished my face smelled like her feet! Stinkiest feet that I licked in my life, that's for sure. (HD Version)

Size:293MB
Price:$15.72 USD
Length:13 minutes

Huge 12 Size Extremely Stinky Feet.mp4 -  292.99 MB

Ramzes1978

« Reply #2715 on: November 11, 2020, 01:19:49 PM »
Big Stinky Feet For Little Lizalka FULL HD

New model – tall, gorgeous Goddess Jaclyn! She makes poor little Lizalka to lick shoes and feet. First Lizalka must lick the very dirty soles of sandals. She doesn't like to lick dirty shoes, but Goddess Jaclyn makes her. Of course, Goddess Jaclyn makes poor Lizalka to lick sniff and worship dirty, sweaty, not washed feet. Jaclyn is strong, domineering and strict Goddess. Her voice sounds so domineering, it is impossible not to obey her. (FullHD Version)

Size:960MB
Category: FOOT SMELLING
Length:20 minutes

Big Stinky Feet For Little Lizalka.mp4 -  959.51 MB

Ramzes1978

« Reply #2716 on: January 26, 2021, 09:03:18 AM »
SPH JOI Giantess POV

Mikayla gives you little dick foot lovers a ride with her big sexy giantess feet! Will she let you cum? You will have to watch to see! Listen and watch as she tells you what to do with your little tiny dick as she humiliates you and laughs at you quivering on your knees to worship and be between her long sexy toes!

Size:274MB
Category:BIG FEET
Price:$13.30 USD
Length:8 minutes

https://hotlink.cc/NFYB1CIB7FMR/SPH_JOI_Giantess_POV.mp4.html

Ramzes1978

« Reply #2717 on: January 26, 2021, 12:31:24 PM »
Mikayla Makes Fun of Your Small Penis (JOI)

Oh you're back for more humiliation about your little penis and want your Goddess to instruct you on how to jack off that little dick of yours? Well here ya go.....worship Mikayla's sexy size 16 soles as she instructs you and laughs at you all at the same time. See if you can last the whole 6 minutes......probably not because those sexy soles will have you cumming within seconds and you know it!

Size:215MB
Format:WMV
Category:BIG FEET
Price:$13.30 USD
Length:7 minutes

https://hotlink.cc/4MMZ2PFBWF19/Mikayla_Makes_Fun_of_Your_Small_Penis_(JOI).wmv.html

Ramzes1978

« Reply #2718 on: January 26, 2021, 01:43:45 PM »
Sexy Slavegirl Indica Pleases Her Goddess Mikayla

Sexy Slavegirl just cannot get enough of her Goddess Mikayla's feet! Indica gets down and dirty with Mikayla's huge sexy soles. Mikayla sits back and enjoys the view watching sexy little Indica worship, admire and love her feet. This is one of Indica's hottest performances ever. Watch just how well she satisfies her Goddess!

Size:317MB
Format:WMV
Category:BIG FOOT WORSHIP
Price:$19.35 USD

https://hotlink.cc/6HLM9RQ5F7NE/Sexy_Slavegirl_Indica_Pleases_Her_Goddess_Mikayla.wmv.html

Ramzes1978

« Reply #2719 on: January 28, 2021, 10:40:34 AM »
FOOT WORSHIP DURING STRETCHING BEFORE YOGA

Orias and Luna are on the mats, alone in their sports bra and yoga pants, ready and barefoot stretching before class. The girls get their legs and bodies nice and limber as they stretch when Luna notices how sexy Orias' feet are. Luna grabs Orias' foot, helping her stretch, and massaging a little. Orias is taken aback but she likes the foot massage. Luna just can't resist and puts her moth on Orias' big foot and licks, then toe sucks and Orias is a little surprised but she liked it. Orias lets Luna keep going and Luna tells Orias she will not disturb her stretching and she will even help while she worships. Luna is crazed for Orias and her feet as she licks, running her tongue up and down Orias' soles and in her wrinkles, sucking and licking Orias' long toes. Orias uses Luna for her stretches and lets her worship, encouraging her friend to continue and get her fill of feet before they actually have to go to class.

Size:327MB
Price:$16.93 USD
Length:13 minutes

https://hotlink.cc/70IQSXGXW5RU/FOOT_WORSHIP_DURING_STRETCHING_BEFORE_YOGA.html