Author Topic: Exclusive Foot Fetish Highest Quality from the Best Studios  (Read 978016 times)

Ramzes1978

Re: Exclusive Foot Fetish Highest Quality from the Best Studios
« Reply #2500 on: September 20, 2018, 09:30:05 PM »
Timid Toes

Genesis isn't very outgoing by nature yet finds herself at a rave because her friend needed a DD.  As a result she has spent the majority of the evening hanging out on a couch in the corner on her phone when suddenly a stranger sits down next to her.  This social butterfly invites Genesis onto the dance floor.  Sensing her resistance, the brazen socialite continues to coax Genesis into a relaxed state as she runs her hand over Genesis' leg and onto her foot.  Genesis is flustered by all this attention and tries to pull away but this girl won't take no for an answer.  She proceeds to remove the shoes of our shy little recluse and massage her feet.  Genesis is overwhelmed by how pleasant having her toes rubbed feels.  She begins to open up a bit when she is surprised by a warm, wet feeling gliding across the soles of her feet.... 1280X720 HD WMV VERSION

Size:316MB
Format:WMV
Category:FOOT WORSHIP
Resolution:1280x720
Price:$14.99 USD
Length:14 minutes

Timid Toes.wmv -  315.30 MB

Ramzes1978

« Reply #2501 on: September 25, 2018, 09:13:43 AM »
Million Dollar Feet

Nikki bought a lotto ticket for Kristen and it happens to be a huge winner. Both girls are ecstatic but when Nikki asks how they will share the winnings, Kristen gives her a coy smile and reminds her that technically it is her ticket, after all. Nikki quickly reminds her that she did buy the ticket after all but Kristen believes Nikki owes her something in return for sharing the profits. Nikki is about to get upset until Kristen places her long legs in Nikki's lap and asks Nikki if they could celebrate their winning with a little foot rub. Nikki knows what sexy, wrinkly soles her friend has and doesn't see any harm in placating her friend if it means getting closer to her gorgeous feet. She slips off a heel and slowly lifts Kristen's foot to eye level. Gazing upon Kristen's soles, Nikki is entranced and leans in, tongue extended, to show her friend how badly she wants to pay tribute to her toes by sucking each one in her mouth. These two aren't about to let money come between them when a pair of feet will do the trick.1280X720 HD WMV VERSION

Size:548MB
Price:$15.99 USD
Length:20 minutes

Million Dollar Feet.wmv -  547.40 MB

Ramzes1978

« Reply #2502 on: September 27, 2018, 08:30:41 AM »
Skater Girl Stinky Feet Worship HD

Beautiful young skater girl Erika humiliates little slave girl Lucy. She makes Lucy to kiss and lick her well-worn converse. Poor Lucy licks all street dirt from bottoms of Erika’s converse. It's so humiliating for her - lick old dirty shoes. When Erika’s converse are clean, she makes Lucy to sniff them inside. Erika wears these shoes many years and usually barefoot, so they smell really bad. Then Erika orders to sniff her sweaty soles, especially between toes. Poor little slave girl sniffs and licks all sweat from Erika’s soles. Erika steps on slave’s face and continues to mock. By the way, Erika really loves foot fetish, she said, “I love my feet and I love when someone lick them, especially if it's a girl”. Not sure about Lucy likes it:) She ran to the bathroom to wash her mouth when we finished. Erika laughed about this. (HD Version)

Size:287MB
Format:MP4
Price:$11.99 USD
Length:13 minutes

Skater Girl Stinky Feet Worship.mp4 -  286.08 MB

Ramzes1978

« Reply #2503 on: September 27, 2018, 02:28:38 PM »
Lesbian Slave Licks My Feet! It is Funny!

New hot sexy model Miranda. She makes lesbo girl Linda to worship her pretty feet. First she orders to lick her flats. Then Linda takes off Miranda's shoes and sniffs her sweaty soles. She puts her nose between toes and breathing deeply. Miranda makes her slave girl to lick sweaty soles and suck her toes. Lesbo slut Linda really happy to lick stinky feet of this hot Goddess. As a reward, Miranda uses slave's face like a footrest. (HD Version)

Size:218MB
Price:$9.99 USD
Length:10 minutes

Lesbian Slave Licks My Feet! It is Funny!.mp4 -  218.02 MB

Ramzes1978

« Reply #2504 on: September 27, 2018, 05:11:37 PM »
Lick My Big Size 10 Feet SlaveGirl HD

Slave girl worships Veronica's gorgeous feet. Veronica has really beautiful and big (size 10US) feet. Her toes are long and look perfect with red shellac. She wears old Flip Flops. She tramples slave's face when she kisses and sucks her toes. Veronica makes slave girl to clean all street dirt from soles of her old Flip Flops. When soles are clean, she makes slave girl to lick sweat from insoles. So, now her Flip Flops are perfectly clean, and slave girl can to worship her bare feet. Slave girl really enjoys these big, gorgeous feet. She licks sweaty soles, sucks long toes and kisses every inch of Veronica's feet. Big feet for big slave's mouth. (HD Version)

Size:308MB
Price:$10.99 USD
Length:11 minutes

Lick My Big Size 10 Feet SlaveGirl HD.mp4 -  307.30 MB

Ramzes1978

« Reply #2505 on: September 29, 2018, 08:49:54 AM »
One Week Socks! And Socks Tea! Extreme Stink HD

New model with huge feet hippie girl Irma. In this long clip, she forces me to worship her dirty socks. Do not watch this video if you do not like smelly feet, this video will be disgusting for you! She wore these socks for a week or even longer. Irma orders me to lick her dirty sneakers and sniff them inside. Damn, her sneakers smell really strong and hot inside. But, her dirty socks smell much worse! This is the smelliest socks that I had to sniff. Very pungent smell of sweat. Irma orders to lick her dirty socks. Damn, her dirty socks taste so salty! Then she makes socks tea with boiling water for me. While the tea is brewed, I lick and sniff her huge 11US soles. Irma forces me to drink a full glass of dirty liquid. It was awesome and disgusting. Finally, she puts her dirty socks in my mouth and orders continue to sniff her stinky huge soles. (HD Version)

Size:373MB
Category:FOOT SMELLING
Length:20 minutes

One Week Socks! And Socks Tea! Extreme Stink HD.mp4 -  372.11 MB

Ramzes1978

« Reply #2506 on: September 29, 2018, 12:57:03 PM »
New Slave Girl Learns to Lick Feet FULL HD

New model Jennifer makes our new slave girl Lucy to worship her feet. She orders to kiss her beautiful toes I sexy sandals. Then Jennifer forces her to clean dirty bottoms of these sandals. Miserable slave girl licks all street dirt and dust from sandals of her mistress. She does not like it, but she does it, because she just a slave. You can see how the soles become cleaner and dirt goes into the mouth of slave girl. After that, Jennifer makes to lick her sweaty bare soles. Slave girl Lucy licks soles with pleasure, because feet are much better than dirty shoes. She licks soles, sticks her tongue between toes and sucks big toes like a good foot bitch. Jennifer\'s feet are shining! (FullHD Version)

Size:442MB
Category:FOOT DOMINATION
Resolution:1920x1080
Price:$11.99 USD
Length:12 minutes

New Slave Girl Learns to Lick Feet.mp4 -  441.52 MB

Ramzes1978

« Reply #2507 on: September 29, 2018, 03:44:44 PM »
Lick My Feet LesboSlut HD

Lana humiliates lesbo slave girl. She keeps her on a leash like a . Actually Lana prefers males but she has something for this stupid lesbian slut. It's her dirty high heels and sweaty feet. Lana has the big and beautiful feet 41EU (10US) size. She is 5'11'' (180 cm) tall. Slave girl loves big feet, so she is happy to worship Lana's feet. First, Lana forces to lick her shoes, inclusive dirty soles. Then good foot massage by slavegirl's tongue. (HD Version)

Size:205MB
Length:9 minutes

Lick My Feet LesboSlut HD.mp4 -  204.10 MB

Ramzes1978

« Reply #2508 on: September 30, 2018, 06:08:07 PM »
Selfie With My Foot Bitch HD

New bratty model Lorena having fun with little slave girl Lucy. She forces her to worship sweaty feet and makes a lot of photo of this process. Lorena has big feet 10US and long toes. Humiliated slave girl licks huge soles of her torturer. She sucks Lorena’s big toe like a desired dick. She makes it deeper and deeper as a good obedient whore. Lorena takes a lot selfie with poor slave girl. She says, "Look at the camera, stupid bitch! I will show these photos to your friends. They need to know what are you foot bitch." (HD Version)

Size:235MB

Selfie With My Foot Bitch HD.mp4 -  234.39 MB

Ramzes1978

« Reply #2509 on: October 01, 2018, 04:15:03 PM »
Our Feet Need Your Tongue Slave Girl! FULL HD

Two cruel girls - Veronica and Valerie mock poor slave girl Lucy! Slave girl was surprised when I said, "Today you will worship two girls." She resisted but eventually agreed. Twice as many dirty shoes and sweaty feet. It is hard for poor slave girl Lucy. First, girls force Lucy to kiss and lick their sexy but dirty shoes. They laugh at her, "Licking our dirty shoes is so stupid! We have been today at the zoo. There is quite dirty. Clean our soles!" Then girls make slave girl to worship their sweaty bare feet. Lucy licks and sucks all dirt and sweat from their beautiful soles. Veronica and Valerie use slave like a footrest for their feet. They smash her little face under big feet and make her to suck their sexy toes. (FullHD Version)

Size:575MB
Price:$13.99 USD
Length:15 minutes

Our Feet Need Your Tongue Slave Girl!.mp4 -  574.99 MB

Ramzes1978

« Reply #2510 on: October 01, 2018, 05:56:45 PM »
Ingrid's First Experience (Part 1) FULL HD

PART 1 (foot worship) Linda has a lot of girlfriends. Every day she invites new girl to make fun of her slave. Today, she and her friend Ingrid will humiliate foot freak. Linda: Hi, this is Linda. This is my good friend with beautiful long legs. And today, as always we will humiliate one foot freak. Well, let's start. Ingrid makes slave lick all street dirt from soles of her sneakers. Of course she does not care about germs in slaves tongue. She just laughs and tells how pathetic and stupid this slave. Then slave shifts and sucks her well worn socks. Her feet really wet after walking in this sneakers. Ingrid makes him to lick her soles and she kicks his ugly face. In the end she presses his face by feet inside her sneakers. (FullHD)

Size:305MB
Price:$8.99 USD
Length:8 minutes

Ingrid's First Experience (Part 1).mp4 -  304.34 MB

Ramzes1978

« Reply #2511 on: October 02, 2018, 09:59:18 AM »
Worship Our Feet and Shoes FULL HD

Three girls humiliate foot freak loser. Linda shoots how loser slave worships feet of two Linda's friends. Girls make slave to lick their well worn streetwear shoes. Their shoes really dirty after many miles and many years of wearing. Slave licks soles of girl's shoes and his tongue becomes black very quickly. They absolutely do not worried how many dirt and grime slave eats from their shoes. Girls laugh at him and spit in his face and mouth. After cleaning shoes, girls make slave to lick their bare feet. Surprise their feet dirty too. Slave licks their dirty, sweaty bare soles and makes the girls laugh. (FullHD Version)

Size:278MB
Price:$7.99 USD
Length:7 minutes

Worship Our Feet and Shoes.mp4 -  277.27 MB

Ramzes1978

« Reply #2512 on: October 02, 2018, 02:35:13 PM »
Very Sweaty Stinky Feet And Socks HD

New sexy girl Vivian. She tramples slave girl Linda. Her Nike sneakers leave red prints on slave’s sensitive skin! Then Vivian makes slave girl to worship and sniff her very dirty and sweaty socks. Her socks smell so bad, but Linda loves strong smell of foot sweat. Vivian forces slave to eat and suck dirty socks. She tramples slave’s face then Linda suffers under pretty feet. (HD Version)

Size:394MB
Price:$20.99 USD
Length:19 minutes

Very Sweaty Stinky Feet And Socks.mp4 -  393.89 MB

Ramzes1978

« Reply #2513 on: October 02, 2018, 04:34:10 PM »
Clean My Big Dirty Feet Slave Girl FULL HD

Veronica walked barefoot and her feet became very dirty. So she uses obedient slave girl for cleaning dirty soles. Poor girl licks all street dirt from huge Veronica's soles. She sucks dirt from all long toes and swallows all nasty dirt. As a reward, Veronica spits in slave's mouth. She almost choked on saliva. Veronica puts her big feet on slave's face and hard wipes her dirty soles. By the way, eventually her feet and soles look quite clean. Slave girl learned to lick feet properly. Well, finally! (FullHD Version)

Size:509MB
Category:DIRTY FEET
Price:$10.99 USD

Clean My Big Dirty Feet Slave Girl.mp4 -  508.23 MB

Ramzes1978

« Reply #2514 on: October 02, 2018, 08:39:58 PM »
Slave Girl Loves My Big Sweaty Feet FULL HD

Cruel woman Violetta humiliates slave girl Linda. Primarily she forces slave girl to lick dirty soles of flats. This is her work shoes, she wear them for eight hours a day. When slave girl licks dirty flats, Violetta tells how dirty places she visited in these shoes. She says, "You should know what you lick from my shoes!" Then Violetta makes slave girl to sniff wet and stinky flats inside. This is so humiliating. After that, Violetta orders to lick her sweaty and huge 11US soles. Her big feet so stinky after well worn flats, but slave girl loves it. Finally Violetta smashes slave’s face under her big feet. She squeezes slave’s nose and does not allow breathing. (FullHD Version)

Size:486MB

Slave Girl Loves My Big Sweaty Feet.Mp4 -  485.11 MB

Ramzes1978

« Reply #2515 on: October 03, 2018, 10:30:24 AM »
The footslave has to lick the dirt (Miss Serena) - FULL HD WMV

After smoking barefoot at the yard Miss Serena shows off her sexy filthy soles and tells you what is the job now for a good footslave. She calls one of her slave and orders him to lick off the dirt. She wants to see him washing and cleaning her dirty bare soles and toes and the dirt will be the dinner for him for today.
We promise: (Be a part of your videos) This video is pure fetish. These scenes will satisfy you and fulfill your wishes. Enjoy a fantastic video quality and great views. Our FemdomGold ladies love what they are doing. You can be part of our video shoots and just join us. Our ladies are still waiting for you. Drop us a line.

Size:1200MB
Category:FOOT DOMINATION

vid-001726.wmv -  1.21 GB

Ramzes1978

« Reply #2516 on: October 03, 2018, 01:09:09 PM »
Miss Mary ignores him while he licked her feet - FULL HD WMV

Miss Mary relaxes on the bed and checks her mails, while the foot guy starts to lick her sweaty socks and to enjoy the smell ... She ignores him  and he licks off the sweat from her socks and after removing the socks he enjoys the taste of her bare big soles.

Size:621MB
Category:FOOT SMELLING
Price:$6.99 USD
Length:5 minutes

vid-001725.wmv -  620.48 MB

Ramzes1978

« Reply #2517 on: October 03, 2018, 02:15:57 PM »
Miss Lilly tramples him full weight under her flip flops and her bare feet - FULL HD WMV

Miss Lilly tramples her victim under her flips flops and her bare feet again. She stomps his face under her beach shoes and loves to walk barefoot on the guy´s face. She wants him to kiss and worship her feet while she stands full weight on his head!

Size:577MB
Category:TRAMPLING
Price:$5.99 USD
Length:5 minutes

vid-001873.wmv -  576.24 MB

Ramzes1978

« Reply #2518 on: October 03, 2018, 04:12:05 PM »
Clean my sneakers and worship my feet, wheel I am relaxing ( Miss Serena ) - FULL HD WMV

Sexy Miss Serena wants her new slave to sniff her stinky sneakers and she wants him to clean the dirty soles of her shoes. With his worthless tongue he has to clean the whole profile of her shoes. After that Miss Serena wants to relax and to check social media accounts while her new footslave has to sniff and to worship her bare sexy soles and toes after removing her dirty, sweaty socks ...

Size:530MB
Category: FOOT WORSHIP
Price:$5.99 USD
Length:4 minutes

vid-001733.wmv -  529.26 MB

Ramzes1978

« Reply #2519 on: October 04, 2018, 04:46:03 PM »
Let's Play With It First! (Hi Def)

Here's a custom video requested by a very fantastic and long time fan of I WANT FEET! Lela and Sadie come home from a long day out shopping and stand in the kitchen for a bit discussing it. The girls agree they'd like a snack and make out a bit before they get it. Jello is what they want!! Lela gets it out of the fridge and the girls are very excited to eat it but decide that it would be even more fun to play with it first and then eat it off their feet! The girls get down on the floor with the jello and begin a frenzy of jello covered footsie while they make out and then get all messy eating the jello off each others' feet. After that they decide to do a little jello covered "pussyfooting" getting each other off before they finish with a messy make out session! A hot, messy jello covered footsie, pussyfooting, make out session!!

Size:853MB
Price:$24.99 USD
Length:28 minutes

IWFjellospcl.wmv -  852.47 MB