Author Topic: Best Paid Proffesianal Studios Gay Straight Hunk Bear Mature  (Read 64647 times)

JollyGay

Taking Loads
« Reply #340 on: March 19, 2014, 03:16:32 AM »
Taking Loads

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Bradley Wescock   Kyle Larson   Mickey Wallace   Brett Rawdick   Maxime Fuuq   Tyler Reed   Colin Roberts
Genres: Amateur   Muscles   Jocks   Bareback   Hardcore
Video language: English

Breeding holes never felt so good! Cum watch this deep breeding, all bareback action.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:31:36
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video V7, 1384kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Taking Loads

JollyGay

CH-76
« Reply #341 on: March 19, 2014, 03:17:34 AM »
CH-76

Genres: College, Hunks, Oral, Anal, Bareback, Big Dick, Cumshot

It was cold and windy this day. And I started the hunting quite late. Three, four boys have been rather reluctant when I tried to even start a conversation. But then I saw this tall blonde leaving a small shop next to a tram station. He was open minded. At least I thought so. We talked about his job, his salary. He was quite interested in making some extra money. But when I came closer to the point and started to ask him to show me his dick his attitude suddenly changed. He seemed aggressive but nonetheless the offer seemed somehow tempting to him. Once he made the first step it took me some time and a lot of money to make him follow me into the hotel

Format: mp4
Duration: 38:45
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1157kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 364.7 MB

Download CH-76

JollyGay

Leo Domenico & Riley Cox (April 22, 2013)
« Reply #342 on: March 19, 2014, 03:22:45 AM »
Leo Domenico & Riley Cox (April 22, 2013)

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Gay, Anal, Oral

Leo & Riley had met a few days before the shoot for a 'coffee' (turns out that's gay-speak for fuck), they'd been flirting online for weeks and...

Duration: 19:57
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3905kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 607.8 MB

Download Leo Domenico & Riley Cox (April 22, 2013)

JollyGay

BigDaddy - College Guys Crave Bareback Sex Tommy White and Caleb Moreton
« Reply #343 on: March 19, 2014, 04:44:04 AM »
BigDaddy - College Guys Crave Bareback Sex: Tommy White and Caleb Moreton

Dave is at it again. This time he picked up with a friend from the University. The problem is that he doesn't speak any English. So Dave put it upon him to teach him some English the way he know how. By shoving his dick in the students mouth. And teaching him the meaning of gay sex. Now the student is proficient in Getting his ass gaped and getting fucked.

Duration : 00:41:01
Resolution : 852x480
Video : AVC (AVC), 1 486 Kbps, 29.970 fps

File size: 466.9 MB

Download BigDaddy - College Guys Crave Bareback Sex: Tommy White and Caleb Moreton

JollyGay

Abduction zone #4
« Reply #344 on: March 19, 2014, 04:47:11 AM »
Abduction zone  #4

Studio: Pacific Sun Entertainment
Cast: Stefan, Boris, Andrej, Ivan, Jurij, Mihail, Milos, Nikolai, Tito
Genres: Gay, Couples, Bodybuilder, Uniform, Bareback

Boris and Alexei immediately start cruising each other -- there is a palpable attraction between them, which the camera catches -- watch the look of recognition in Alexei's eyes. Boris tends to Stefan's thighs, then his crotch. Soon, Alexei has come over, pulled down Stefan's briefs and taken a taste of recruit cock. But he wants Boris' lips more, and before long, Stefan is servicing them both as they kiss and fondle each other. Then, Alexei sits on a bench and Stefan sits on him -- Alexei gives an excellent fuck here with his thin, rock-hard rod, as he takes Boris' thick goulash-masher in his mouth. There's a lot of moaning and groaning as both Boris and Alexei have their way with Stefan before spilling their gourds all over him. Next up we have Ivan and Jurij, the other two recruits who were pulled from their house by the police. They have hidden in another one of those abandoned barns, and emerge after some shells have finished exploding. They start to make love, not war, right there in the tall weeds. This, like the first scene, is buffed top being worshipped by buff bottom. I must say, Ivan is a very handsome man, likely to be able to carry a major scene on his own someday. As it is, this is a brief diversion, with Ivan doing his best to generate some heat from the more perfunctory Jurij, who is a bit of a lug. Four of the recruits escape camp in the next scene and go their merry ways. Alexei winds up in another one of those bombed-out buildings, and goes down into a deep basement where he fiddles around with props and his crotch. Soon, Boris the medic comes sneaking down into the same building, moves up behind him and starts to make a move. Hard as he may have been coached to try to look reluctant, Alexei simply can't resist this guy, "You know you want men," Boris is quoted as saying in the badly-mangled subtitles. That's all Alexei needs to begin the most romantic, and hottest, scene in the flick. This is a natural coupling -- they seem to hunger for each other. After some deep and honest kissing. Alexei wastes no time in going for Boris' impressive, thick sausage.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 13:47
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264)

File size: 398.1 MB

Download Abduction zone  #4

JollyGay

Owen Hawk & Brandon Hawk DP Joey Rodriguez
« Reply #345 on: March 19, 2014, 04:49:15 AM »
Owen Hawk & Brandon Hawk DP Joey Rodriguez

Cast: Owen Hawk, Brandon Hawk, Joey Rodriguez
Genres: Oral, Anal, Fucking, 3-Ways, Breeding, Muscle, Hunk, Big Dick, Cumshot, Bareback

Little Latin bottom Joey Rodriguez is in for quite a surprise. Both rugged hot tops Owen and Brandon Hawk decide to take turns plowing their huge cocks into Joey's mouth and then using his tight little hole before the grand double creampie anal finale.

Duration: 21:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2360kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 392.6 MB

Download Owen Hawk & Brandon Hawk DP Joey Rodriguez

JollyGay

Latin Boyz - Blaze
« Reply #346 on: March 19, 2014, 05:11:06 AM »
Latin Boyz - Blaze

Studio: Latin Boyz
Cast:  Blaze
Genres: Gay,Solo,Cumshot,Jerking

Blaze is a hot 21 year old Mexican from Orange County, California who has one of the biggest uncut dicks we have had on LatinBoyz He told us he has never hooked up with a guy before except for getting head once but admits he's curious. We are trying to convince him to do a scene for us in the near future and hope we can find a hot bottom that can take his fat 9 inch dick

Duration: 4:13
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2978kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 94.5 MB

Download Latin Boyz - Blaze

JollyGay

Kevin Crows Jerks Off All Day!
« Reply #347 on: March 19, 2014, 05:12:08 AM »
Kevin Crows Jerks Off All Day!

Genres: Solo, Masturbation, Muscle

Kevin Crows is an all-American jock we found with a deep voice, great body, and a raging sex drive we were not at all expecting when we first met him. He's got a grip on life that makes you feel comfortable around him, and a bluntness to his sexuality that kind of knocks you off balance. He's the kind of guy that likes to call the shots, but he'll never deny the feeling of a nice cock up his ass.

Duration: 33:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 751.7 MB

Download Kevin Crows Jerks Off All Day!

JollyGay

He swallowed my pig so deep that my balls smacked his chin! (2013)
« Reply #348 on: March 19, 2014, 05:15:15 AM »
He swallowed my pig so deep that my balls smacked his chin! (2013)

Genres: Anal

Today I checked sanitary plumbing trainee! And pumped his tube at the same time! With real buzz! That lad was so young but very capable! He swallowed my pig so deep that my balls smacked his chin! Poor guy nearly choked on it! But no one said that it would be easy! He needs to work off his money! I fucked him on the toilet so magnificently!

Format: flv
Duration: 20:10
Video: 960x540, VP6F, 1639kbps

File size: 261.8 MB

Download He swallowed my pig so deep that my balls smacked his chin! (2013)

JollyGay

PapiThugz - Nightstick Justice
« Reply #349 on: March 19, 2014, 05:16:18 AM »
PapiThugz - Nightstick Justice

Studio: PapiThugz
Cast: Noname
Genres: gay,anal,oral,hardcore,cumshot

Officer Phat Daddy is on the beat and sees some suspicious activity in an apartment and busts in to enforce his own style of justice. He teaches bad guys Kannon and new star Dayton the anal code with his gigantic nightstick (and low-hanging balls). As an added bonus we've included Exclusive outtakes and behind-the-scenes at the end of Scene 2.

Duration: 35:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2330kbps

File size: 646.1 MB

Download PapiThugz - Nightstick Justice

JollyGay

troy returns
« Reply #350 on: March 20, 2014, 04:22:57 AM »
troy returns

Genre: Studs, Black, Latin, Euro, Interracial, Big dicks, Oral, Anal, Masturbation, Cumshots, Bareback, Group, Duets, Solo

Description:Black Troy back, that would recall the former, again, fuck someone of the male!

Video Quality: SiteRip
File size:177 MB
Duration:00:15:16
Audio: Windows Media Audio 44100Hz stereo 64kbps [Raw Audio 0]
Video: Windows Media Video 9 640x360 25.00fps 2000kbps [Raw Video 1]

File size: 177.6 MB

Download troy returns

JollyGay

CH-78
« Reply #351 on: March 20, 2014, 04:43:12 AM »
CH-78

Genres: Bareback, Anal/Oral sex, Big Dick, Masturbation, Cumshots

What a cutie. Incredible. He remembered me someone from TV. But I still don't know who? Anyway â€" it doesn't matter. Normally I am not so much into guys with such very young looks. But when I saw him skiing I just decided to wait until he finishes. And then he came together with a friend. I wasn't sure anymore if it would be still the best idea to talk to them both. Well, obviously I still tried my luck. The second boy wasn't interested in my offers at all. But my main target â€" the boy with the base cap â€" was quite attracted by my dirty offers. He told me his soccer team came here for skiing and that they lived in a nearby pension. That would be really cool: to fuck him in his own room.

Duration: 41:03
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1123kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 376.7 MB

Download CH-78

JollyGay

Bareback, Cum Eating, Facial, Rimming, Hunks, Hardcore, Big Cock, Anal/Oral Sex

Release Year: 2010
Studio: EricVideos
Genres: Bareback, Cum Eating, Facial, Rimming, Hunks, Hardcore, Big Cock, Anal/Oral Sex
Video language: French

Sasha Attali had fantasies about Darko's huge dick and finally gave in and called him. The stud asked him to wait in his basement. The cute guy was subdued by the huge cock of Darko the plower and he will remember for a long time that huge piece of meat going between his ass and his mouth

Duration: 23:02
Video: 720x544, AVC (H.264)

File size: 417.5 MB

Download Bareback, Cum Eating, Facial, Rimming, Hunks, Hardcore, Big Cock, Anal/Oral Sex

JollyGay

Shooting With The Stallion
« Reply #353 on: March 20, 2014, 05:13:39 AM »
Shooting With The Stallion

Studio: Cody Cummings
Cast: Cody Cummings
Genres: Gay,Solo,Cumshot,Jerking

Cody Cummings offers you an inside look behind the scenes that keep you cumming back. In this installment, Cody invites you to take a look at a typical photo shoot, which becomes anything but typical when the clothes start coming off. Watch as Cody seductively poses, flexes and strips down to some rather unique underwear. Then watch as the flash bulbs stop popping and Cody gets down to business, stripping all the way naked, leaning back and pleasuring himself for your enjoyment, culminating in a sweaty, messy ending.

Duration: 16:16
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1758kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 221.4 MB
Download Shooting With The Stallion

JollyGay

Dalton & Luca - Tall, Skinny Twink Fucked By Hairy Bareback Top Dad
« Reply #354 on: March 20, 2014, 05:24:45 AM »
Dalton & Luca - Tall, Skinny Twink Fucked By Hairy Bareback Top Dad

Dalton is a tall, skinny twink taking a shower and getting ready for bed. The sweet, sexy thing has a nice uncut dick too, with a lot of foreskin. As he’s lathering up, maybe he’s thinking about a hairy dad coming in and doing things to him? Or maybe he’s thinking of his boyfriend doing all kinds of wonderfully nasty and dirty things to him. Whatever he’s thinking, we’ll never know. But you have the opportunity of watching Luca, a hairy, ordinary dad (not Dalton’s, but does it matter?) with a bald spot and a hunger for saw raw boypussy. So, after sucking Dalton, Luca gets the twink out of the shower and rims his ass while pressed up against the wall. Horny for more, they retreat to Luca’s bedroom where they take turns servicing each other and getting into a hot 69 that turns into more rimming and tongue fucking. Then Luca gets his wish and takes Dalton’s hole. The eager, willing twink is starving for a fat cock, a deep bareback pounding, and some thick Daddy cum. And each gets exactly what they’ve been craving.

Duration: 32:12
Video: 720x406, Windows Media Video V7

File size: 590.9 MB

Download Dalton & Luca - Tall, Skinny Twink Fucked By Hairy Bareback Top Dad

JollyGay

Connor Fucks Colby Bareback
« Reply #355 on: March 20, 2014, 05:44:57 AM »
Connor Fucks Colby Bareback

Colby's hard dick is proof of just how turned on he is while he has Connor's hard cock in his own mouth, sucking another guy with a girl right there watching!

Seeing Connor and Colby together, it's clear they soon find themselves almost entirely focused on one another as they make out passionately and run their hands over one another's hard bodies. Connor spontaneously starts to jab Colby's hole with his hard dick, manages to slip the head in, and then starts to fuck Colby's tight ass. Colby's ass gets pierced by Connor's big dick and he finds himself on his back, legs up, getting fucked!

Connor starts to pump him faster, sliding his dick in and out of Colby's ass. Colby is gasping and moaning, holding his legs up so that Connor has full access to his hole. The harder Connor fucks, the louder Colby gets! Colby steals glances at Addison. Then he stares directly and deeply in to Connor's eyes as he gets fucked and wraps his arms around Connor to hold him close. The only time Colby really stops gasping and moaning is when he and Connor lock lips to kiss!

The guys break away from each other long enough for Connor to lay on his back and let Colby lower himself down on to his cock. Colby guides Connor's dick in to his ass. Connor pumps and thrusts up into him. Connor furiously pounds Colby's hole, making Colby yell in pleasure! The guys get on their sides, Connor sliding his dick back in to Colby from behind and continuing to fuck him.

When Addison asks Colby if he likes it, it's all he can do to moan, "Oh, my god!"

With Connor still drilling his ass, Colby grabs his cock to start stroking it. In seconds, he's blasting a huge load all over himself! When Connor then tells Colby he wants to cum in his mouth, Colby totally wants it too. Connor coats Colby's tongue with cum and shoots down his throat. Then Colby sucks every last drop he can out of Connor's cock!

Genres: twinks, kissing, oral anal sex cumshots
File: mp4

File size: 818.3 MB

Download Connor Fucks Colby Bareback

JollyGay

Salope II
« Reply #356 on: March 20, 2014, 06:03:40 AM »
Salope II

Studio: Macho Fucker
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshots, Facial, Hardcore, Kissing, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos.

U.K.-stud fucker Darren empties his balls into this sexy French-Carribean batty-boy.

Format: MPEG
Duration: 19:27
Video: 352x288, MPEG-1, 1123kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 198.5 MB

Download Salope II

JollyGay

BiLatinMen - Diablo, Dany & E (Bareback) Part2
« Reply #357 on: March 20, 2014, 06:06:46 AM »
BiLatinMen - Diablo, Dany & E (Bareback) Part2

Diablo told us his supervisor at work was gay, so he brought him to us to do a movie. His supervisor’s name is “E” and as you can tell E is not afraid of taking two huge cocks like Diablo’s and Dany’s. Diablo’s rock hard cock punishes E’s butthole while E sucks off Dany. I bet you can tell what Diablo and E did during their lunch breaks at work.

Format: wmv
Duration: 00:11:55
Video: 864x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1464 kbps
Audio: 96 kbps

File size: 137.4 MB

Download BiLatinMen - Diablo, Dany & E (Bareback) Part2

JollyGay

Idol hunks #5
« Reply #358 on: March 20, 2014, 06:28:38 AM »
Idol hunks #5

Release Year: 2003
Studio: Pacific Sun Entertainment
Cast: Claudio Antonelli, Ken Spencer, Adrian Bradshaw, Sergio Foster, Arnold Deluc, Byron Ferrigno, David Henriksen, Denzel Rossovich, Peter Krisztia, Ted Ashton
Genres: Solo, Gay, DILF, Uniform, Bareback

This guy is working in his office when he decides to have himself a nice dick stroking session at his desk

Duration: 7:31
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 3904kbps

File size: 222.0 MB

Download  Idol hunks #5

JollyGay

Denis Folac and Julian Tomlison
« Reply #359 on: March 20, 2014, 06:49:22 AM »
Denis Folac and Julian Tomlison

Studio: BareAdventures
Genres: Anal,Oral Sex, Bareback, Cumshot, Twinks

Swimmer Denis Folac and college twink Julian Tomlinson are relaxing in the hot tub at the gym. Being young, the two young men are extremely horny. Julian starts jerking off when Denis flashes his cock at him and after watching each other stroking, the two slender young men start to kiss. Denis goes down on Julian and gives him a blowjob. After returning the favor, the curly-haired dark blond stands and his cock seems to be even bigger and fatter as Denis devours it once more. Soon, the tattooed, slender Denis bends Julian over and works his long cock balls-deep inside the bareback bottom twink. Denis fucks Julian's bare hole with his raw cock for a while before getting him to straddle his cock. Julian rides Denis a while, enjoying every long inch of penetration before they both spraying huge loads of cum all over each other.

Duration: 19:53
Video: 720x406, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 378.7 MB
Download Denis Folac and Julian Tomlison