Author Topic: Best of the best - Hot Collection Gay!!!  (Read 138307 times)

tor4eggg

Condomless Real-life Partners
« Reply #60 on: December 19, 2013, 12:05:46 PM »
Condomless Real-life Partners

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Blowjob, Cumshot, Kissing, Muscles, Masturbation, Tattoos, Uncut.
Video language: English

Lucas and Milos head out for a drink at the local pub and find that the  has made them a little horny. They enter into a private lounge and begin undressing each other revealing their amazing muscular bodies. Lucas releases Milos? hard cock and begins pleasuring him with his hot, hungry mouth. Lucas knows how to push Milos to the edge and does just that, except this time Milos is unable to hold back and unleashes his milky load all over Lucas? face. Milos then takes Lucas? long cock in his mouth and begins pleasuring his lover. Once Milos knows that Lucas? cock is sufficiently lubed up with his saliva he bends over for Lucas to penetrate his ass nice and deep. Lucas then sits down and Milos sits down on top of his rigid cock. Milos fucks himself with long, slow strides on Lucas? cock then gyrates the long cock in his ass, much to Lucas? delight. Milos continues to bump and grind away at Lucas? cock until Lucas is unable to hold back and lets his thick load fly. Milos then re-inserts Lucas? cock in his ass to suck out the last of his load in his ass.

Notice: The condomless scene featured in this film is performed by a real life couple of the same HIV status who are in a long term, committed relationship. By filming and presenting this visual fantasy we do not advocate or promote anal intercourse without the use of condoms. We fervently hope that in your private life you act responsibly and take every precaution to keep yourself healthy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:02
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1460kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 116.6 MB

Download Condomless Real-life Partners

tor4eggg

Roy Parker and Petr Kluk
« Reply #61 on: December 19, 2013, 12:55:05 PM »
Roy Parker and Petr Kluk

Studio: BareAdventures
Cast: Roy Parker and Petr Kluk
Genres: Duet, Group Sex, Oral Sex, Masturbation, Deep throat, Anal Sex, Bareback, Cumshots, Kissing, Facial, Rimming, Sex Toys, Massage, 69, Tea Bags, Fingering, Feet (Foot), Muscular (Muscles), Twink, Tattoo

Horny young Petr Kluk is on the streets of Prague seeking a fit fucker to spend some money on - and luckily he doesn't have to wait long before he spots the dark haired beauty that is Roy Parker! His negotiating tactics aren't the best however and soon all his cash is in Roy's pocket and they leave for his apartment in the centre of the city! Stripping each other off on the sofa, Roy is a very eager cocksucker and loves to get his pretty face fucked hard, not to mention his peachy butt! Petr wants as much for his cash as possible, and bends his rent boy over the sofa, slaps his ass and pushes himself all the way in, thrusting back and forth over and over, leaving Roy's semi dick swinging in the air, flipping him this way and that until Petr's had enough and shoots his load before putting it back up his boy's ass until he sees spunk spurting from Roy himself!

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 17:50
Video: 960x540, MP4V, 3893kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 525.4 MB

Download Roy Parker and Petr Kluk

tor4eggg

E9 - The Valet (Hogan Wade & Raven Oliver)
« Reply #62 on: December 19, 2013, 01:46:15 PM »
E9 - The Valet (Hogan Wade & Raven Oliver)

Studio: Edger9

Raven Oliver is working the lunch shift valet stand on Melrose in Los Angeles. After a strange exchange with a clearly irritated customer, he takes his car to find a parking spot on the congested city streets...

Hung, domineering, and built Hogan Wade catches our drivers eye while he is walking down the street.

Raven wastes no time making it clear that he wants some of that big Hogan dick!

Duration: 14:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3907kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 424.6 MB

Download E9 - The Valet (Hogan Wade & Raven Oliver)

tor4eggg

Meet Cameron & Duncan Black
« Reply #63 on: December 19, 2013, 02:35:42 PM »
Meet Cameron & Duncan Black

Genres: Anal, Oral Sex, Big Dick, Blow Job, Cumshots, Facial

I was recently asked what Answered Prayers is about. My answer was simple: Fear... Fear's destructive power and what it takes to beat it.
It's a highly personal project for me. Earlier this year, when I was experiencing my own feeling of success and triumph, I still had these little voices inside my head whispering and trying to seduce me into actions based on fear, upset, and anger.

Duration: 16:50
Video: 640x360, MP4V, 1769kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 232.4 MB

Download Meet Cameron & Duncan Black

tor4eggg

Bryce Fucks Devin
« Reply #64 on: December 19, 2013, 03:25:47 PM »
Bryce Fucks Devin

Studio: Masquerade Men

We couldn't wait to get Devin back in the Masquerade Studio. At first we couldn't decide who to partner him with so we asked him and without delay he said, "Bryce!" In return, I said "If we make this happen you better make it HOT"!" And man, did both of them! When Devin began by delivering a deep throat fucking to his muscled, chiseled Bryce in the first few minutes, we knew he was determined to bring a ton of hotness to the screen. It was only fair for Bryce to return the favor. Both guys got their inches totally throbbing, so you know what was next? It was time for Devin's firm, brown ass to ride some hard cock. Bryce fucked our young stud five ways from crazy in so many positions we lost count until he blasted his thick seed all over Devin's back. You might think it was over, but Devin then decided to quickly turn around, throw down Bryce to his stomach, and nut all over his hot ass too!

Duration: 16:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4685kbps

File size: 596.3 MB

Download Bryce Fucks Devin

tor4eggg

BTwinks - Corey's hot ass fuck and cum swap. Jacob Rex and Corey Clark
« Reply #65 on: December 20, 2013, 07:37:21 AM »
BTwinks - Corey's hot ass fuck and cum swap. Jacob Rex and Corey Clark

Studio: BareTwinks

You can tell how much fun Corey and Jacob are having in this amazingly fun scene. Their play turns naughty as Jacob slowly takes Corey's clothes off and devours his entire cock. Then Corey fucks Jacob from behind doggy style until he cums on his ass fucking it in, and taking Jacob's load all over his face.

Duration: 23:28
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1820kbps

File size: 335.3 MB

Download BTwinks - Corey's hot ass fuck and cum swap. Jacob Rex and Corey Clark

tor4eggg

Scruffy: Scene 2: Dario Beck & Rogan Richards
« Reply #66 on: December 20, 2013, 08:26:37 AM »
Scruffy: Scene 2: Dario Beck & Rogan Richards

Studio: Titan Media

Lounging by the pool, Dario Beck watches Rogan Richards swim. The muscle man surfaces?water cascading down his huge muscles as he lifts himself out. Dario?s eyes dart to the massive boner that greets him. The swimmer towels off, his smile drawing Dario closer. The two kiss, Rogan guiding his tall, lean admirer down to his knees. Dario opens wide to take the thick beast in his mouth, the gulp sounds getting louder as Rogan fucks his face. Moving inside by the couch, Rogan jacks his throbber as he sucks Dario back?nibbling on the foreskin before tonguing the shaft. Rogan eats out Dario?s hairy hole before shoving his cock inside, his beast disappearing as he goes balls-deep. Rogan?s abs tighten as he fucks, the bottom moaning. On his back, Dario jacks his boner as he gets fucked, his ass hair wet with sweat. Rogan works it in slow before picking up the pace, his body gyrating and grinding with hypnotic rhythm. Dario stops jacking, his big load released in a hot, stroke-free stream before the two kiss.

Duration: 3:18
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1112kbps
Audio: 39kbps

File size: 27.9 MB

Download Scruffy: Scene 2: Dario Beck & Rogan Richards

tor4eggg

Undercover Part 3
« Reply #67 on: December 20, 2013, 09:17:28 AM »
Undercover Part 3

Studio: JizzOrgy (Men.com)
Cast:  John Magnum, Phenix Saint, Tommy Defendi, Rocco Reed, Donny

Tommy Defendi's undercover assignment has landed him as the bottom in an epic gangbang.  Rocco Reed, Phenix Saint, John Magnum and Donny Wright.

Duration: 1:33
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1943kbps

File size: 24.7 MB

Download Undercover Part 3

tor4eggg

Slate Steele and Drake Tyler(Dez 19,2013)
« Reply #68 on: December 20, 2013, 10:08:16 AM »
Slate Steele and Drake Tyler(Dez 19,2013)

Studio: NextDoorBuddies
Genres: Oral,Anal,Blowjob, Cumshot, Facial, White

It's the festive time of year at Next Door Studios, and the guys are all decorating the house for the season: hanging the stockings with care, dressing the tree, and getting into this spirit of Christmas cheer and brotherly love. For Drake Tyler and Slate Steele, this last concept goes beyond just general festive merriment, as they have been eying each other all morning. And once the last decoration is hung and the presents are under the tree, the two guys finally have a spare moment to themselves. Nestled by the fire, Drake begins to disrobe Slate from his holiday pajamas, taking out his yule log and fondling his chestnuts like a couple of turtle doves on a silent night. Slate had no idea Drake was such a ho!ho!ho, but 'tis the season, and Drake sees no reason to complain, particularly as he plunges his candy cane deep inside of Drake. Drake's lips part as Slate continues to pump him from behind, before spraying Drake down with a special batch of Nog all over Drake's chest.

Duration: 24:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4670kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 872.0 MB

Download Slate Steele and Drake Tyler(Dez 19,2013)

tor4eggg

Ass Blaster
« Reply #69 on: December 20, 2013, 10:59:46 AM »
Ass Blaster

As a professional model, Tyson Tyler needs to keep himself in peak condition. That's why his manager sent him to personal trainer Rob Lee for a workout.

Rob is an expert in various fitness building techniques. The only problem is Tyson HATES working out! But Rob's dedicated to getting Tyson in the groove, even if that means Tyson getting into Rob's groove! When Tyson tells Rob he knows of a much better way to break a sweat, Rob is curious, but a little suspicious. He's heard the rumors about how horny and aggressive Tyler can be. Sure enough, Tyson has Rob on his knees, taking that long, strong dong deep! They move inside where Rob continues enjoying Tyson's mammoth cock. If this is what it takes to get Tyson moving, it's what needs to happen. Rob decides to let Tyson fuck his ass. Watch these guys get hot and sweaty in this very sexy, super intense first-time training session.

Duration: 21:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4678kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 745.8 MB

Download Ass Blaster

tor4eggg

Carlos Garcia milked using a Fleshjack!
« Reply #70 on: December 20, 2013, 11:50:10 AM »
Carlos Garcia milked using a Fleshjack!

Cast: Carlos Garcia
Genres: muscle, uncut cock, masturbation, fleshjack, Hung, Latino, Muscular

Carlos Garcia was not really down for an oral video, but when he saw the Edge chair and asked about it, he decided he could do it. I didn?t have the heart to tell him that normally we do some ?extras? to spice the video up. Once he mentioned he could do it, I wasn?t about to quibble to get him to do more.

Tied, blindfolded, and with hot girls getting banged on the headphones, that was enough to get him charged up. His cock springs to action with just a few gentle prods. Likely a mistake to have put him in such tiny briefs- not much room for him to hulk-out in, but I liked seeing him in that color and well, he looks pretty amazing in them.

He is fairly quiet until I bring out the Fleshjack. That got his attention, and true to an edging theme, I had to pull it off of him a couple times or risk a premature happy ending.

I did get him out of the chair to showcase and rim his ass. He was very tight-assed about showcasing his hole, but I pushed through. He has strong butt cheek muscles! I also milk his cock from behind, just like..well? being milked!

The Fleshjack was doing really well, and I don?t think I have ever used one to make a guy cum, so I decided to see if I could time it just right.

If you watch, he starts to unload, and I pull it off to finish him off, and give you some evidence! He must have shot a couple major squirts up into the toy, because it comes dripping out while I jerk the final half of his load out of his uncut cock.

Like I said, a very straight forward and not very fancy Edge, but super pleased that he even did an oral themed video. I think you will be too!

Duration: 19:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2933kbps

File size: 426.4 MB

Download Carlos Garcia milked using a Fleshjack!

tor4eggg

Jay Cruz & Sean Bay December 18, 2013
« Reply #71 on: December 20, 2013, 12:41:45 PM »
Jay Cruz & Sean Bay December 18, 2013

Genres: Anal, Oral Sex, Big Dick, Blow Job, Cumshots, Facial

Muscled Blatino sex freak Jay Cruz is so horny he talks to himself about how bad he wants to ?get the white boy? and tear into his hole, even as he creeps around the side of the house he?s been casing. He breaks in and finds Sean Bay, a cute blond who?s as eager to suck cock as Jay is to fuck. Protesting with words, Sean negates his actions by willingly servicing the thug who just broke into his home before taking it up the ass until he blows his load. The pleasure on...

Duration: 28:43
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 1955kbps

File size: 443.4 MB

Download Jay Cruz & Sean Bay December 18, 2013

tor4eggg

Videoboyz - Jake Bass and Bobby Long World Class Fuck
« Reply #72 on: December 20, 2013, 01:31:00 PM »
Videoboyz - Jake Bass and Bobby Long World Class Fuck

Release Year: 2012
Studio: Video Boys
Cast: Jake Bass & Bobby Long
Genres: Gay,Anal,Oral,Hardcore

Since Jake Bass did his fantastic first solo we've been enthusiastically anticipating what Jake could do with another warm body to play with. Bobby Long eagerly volunteered to be Jake's mentor and guide through his first duo scene.

But Jake didn't really need much guidance. As we suspected, he knows his way around a cute boy's body and he knew just exactly the right buttons to push to send Bobby over the top. The truth is, they had a little "getting to know you" session the night before.

The combination of Jake's bedroom skills and Bobby's lusty appetites resulted in one of the most cum-drenched moments in Videoboys history.

Duration: 13:26
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1365kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 156.2 MB

Download Videoboyz - Jake Bass and Bobby Long World Class Fuck

tor4eggg

Another Perfect Horny Duo
« Reply #73 on: December 20, 2013, 02:22:34 PM »
Another Perfect Horny Duo

Genres: Anal, Blowjob, Cumshots, Hardcore, Kissing, Masturbation, 69, Tattoos

Jace and Jonny make a really hot couple in this intense video. The guys are so obviously horny for each other, and we knew that both had seen the other in his previous videos. Things get playful after all the cock sucking, and we actually wondered for a moment who was gonna get some cock in his ass! Then Jace was on his front and getting his butt fucked good and hard by Jonny. Cum fans have to stay for the firework show at the end ? immense is not the word!

Duration: 20:35
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3247kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 508.6 MB

Download Another Perfect Horny Duo

tor4eggg

Jingle Balls - NextDoorBuddies - Slate Steele & Drake Tyler
« Reply #74 on: December 20, 2013, 03:13:41 PM »
Jingle Balls - NextDoorBuddies - Slate Steele & Drake Tyler

Studio: NextDoorBuddies

It's the festive time of year at Next Door Studios, and the guys are all decorating the house for the season: hanging the stockings with care, dressing the tree, and getting into this spirit of Christmas cheer and brotherly love. For Drake Tyler and Slate Steele, this last concept goes beyond just general festive merriment, as they have been eying each other all morning. And once the last decoration is hung and the presents are under the tree, the two guys finally have a spare moment to themselves. Nestled by the fire, Drake begins to disrobe Slate from his holiday pajamas, taking out his yule log and fondling his chestnuts like a couple of turtle doves on a silent night. Slate had no idea Drake was such a ho!ho!ho, but 'tis the season, and Drake sees no reason to complain, particularly as he plunges his candy cane deep inside of Drake. Drake's lips part as Slate continues to pump him from behind, before spraying Drake down with a special batch of Nog all over Drake's chest.

Duration: 24:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4670kbps

File size: 872.0 MB

Download Jingle Balls - NextDoorBuddies - Slate Steele & Drake Tyler

tor4eggg

Steven F Mateo Stanford (2013)
« Reply #75 on: December 21, 2013, 09:06:51 AM »
Steven F Mateo Stanford (2013)

This time we visit with Steven F one of the most hot places in Alicante: Sauna Steam. There we find our valencian puppy Matthew Stanford, who is more than disposed to serve, obey and worship this big male.

Duration: 28:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5851kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Steven F Mateo Stanford (2013)

tor4eggg

Strangers in Prague 2 - Scene 1
« Reply #76 on: December 21, 2013, 09:30:25 AM »
 Strangers in Prague 2 - Scene 1

Cast: Jalil Jafar, Rado Zuska, David Kadera, Tomas Fridel
Genres:  Anal Sex, Blowjob, Cumshots, DAP, Facial, Latinos, Masturbation, Muscles, Tattoos, Orgy

What a great finish to a hot steamy movie as these hot twinks hook up and take turns fucking and sucking raw, bare and uninhibited in a very hot  way.

Duration: 32:41
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1467kbps

File size: 382.0 MB

Download  Strangers in Prague 2 - Scene 1

tor4eggg

Close Up: Scene 1: Jessy Ares & Trenton Ducati
« Reply #77 on: December 21, 2013, 10:19:31 AM »
Close Up: Scene 1: Jessy Ares & Trenton Ducati

Studio: Titan Media

Trenton Ducati enters the kitchen, showing off his ripped body to Jessy Ares

Duration: 3:47
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 1088kbps
Audio: 39kbps

File size: 31.4 MB

Download Close Up: Scene 1: Jessy Ares & Trenton Ducati

tor4eggg

Gaywatch Part 4
« Reply #78 on: December 21, 2013, 11:08:36 AM »
Gaywatch Part 4

Studio: JizzOrgy (Men.com)
Cast: Billy Santoro, Braden Charron, Landon Conrad, Mike De Marko

The finale of MEN.COM series "Gay Watch" is not only an orgy - it's a gang bang! Mike De Marko gets pounded fast and deep by Billy Santoro, Braden Charron, Landon Conrad & Topher Di Maggio!

Duration: 1:23
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 1852kbps

File size: 21.0 MB

Download Gaywatch Part 4

tor4eggg

Matt Brooks and Danny Montero(Dez 20,2013)
« Reply #79 on: December 21, 2013, 12:01:12 PM »
Matt Brooks and Danny Montero(Dez 20,2013)

Studio: HardBritLads
Genres: Anal, Blowjob, Brunette, Cumshot, Facial, Handjob, Hardcore, Pornstar, White

Beefy, rugged, manly Matt Brooks, and smooth, muscled, young hottie Danny Montero, have an awesome session with major passion. They kiss and grope each other, indulge in some hot nipple play & massage each others stiff bulges in their shiny sports shorts. Matt is a very dominant lad, and loves to be pleasured, and young Danny clearly gets off on being a willing horny sub. Pulling out each other stiff thick meaty dicks, they jerk each other, before taking turns getting on their knees to service each others cocks. Danny sucks first, and Matts fat throbbing cock is almost too big for Dannys mouth.. Matt demonstrates awesome deepthroating skills as he swallows Dannys thick cock all the way to the base, over and over again. On the floor now, Matt lays back to get his meat sucked again, giving Danny a good facefucking, then flips the lad onto his back to play with his arse and suck his cock again. Eager to fuck now, they lay on their sides, spooning position, and Matt eases in his girthy meat and starts to fuck Dannys smooth juicy hole. Slow at first, but quickly builds up to some intense fucking. Next, Danny is on his back on the arm of the sofa, Matt stands, holds Dannys legs apart, and fucks him again.. For a final position, Danny leans against the sofa, Matt stands, grips his arse, and slides his cock back in. Sometimes he fucks hard, sometimes slow, showing loads of length, pulling Dannys butt cheeks apart to give us some very horny shots. With his dick throbbing, Danny jerks himself off as Matt pounds him, and squirts thick heavy streams of jizz on to the floor.. Matt pulls out and quickly shoots a massive spunk load over Dannys arse, showering him with it till it drips down his legs. Seriously hot

Duration: 23:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps

File size: 437.1 MB

Download Matt Brooks and Danny Montero(Dez 20,2013)