Author Topic: password thief (Saff.com)  (Read 15901 times)

malikbey

password thief (Saff.com)
« on: December 08, 2013, 09:20:32 PM »
http://www.royalmistress.com/members/index.php

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
They put my password to another forum

who is passposter  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 09:20:34 AM by victoryluzon »

floalma

• VIP members
Re: http://www.royalmistress.com/members/index.php
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2013, 01:21:05 AM »
Why don't you repost your pass here again ?

I don't known who is passporter, I can't help you.

malikbey

Re: http://www.royalmistress.com/members/index.php
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2013, 02:13:51 AM »
http://attention - HACKER - attention/saff/index.php?board=479.0

post here thief passposter   >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

victoryluzon

password thief
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2013, 08:47:48 AM »
This is indeed serious.

Saff never had that much posts. So someone is stealing from our site. (passporter)
Anyone handy with ip adresses to hunt him/her down.
The thief will have a lifetime Bann.

I could use your help.

greetings,

Victoryluzon
Give and you shall receive, Receive and you shall give.
If you like my posts, then some extra karma would be nice.

monom

• Administrator
Re: password thief
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2013, 11:06:46 AM »
Hello friends ,
We have an open forum so everyone who is on our forum looks passwords can be forwarded. Unfortunately not prevent . You know it's you and me. If the ban , so he finds a new IP address and it will proceed further .
Another option is to close the forum . That would negate the freedom of this forum, which we value most.
Another option is to create a closed topic , where you will have access only to a closed group of users . If you wish , so this option is here and only just informed me that you would like to find something to do and how you do it .
Can you enjoy it here on this forum are the first to publish a password . If it passes somewhere , as in this case , it can be estimated that the password will not work . If you publish it in the paid zone , then plays with the confidence of paid users . That's his thing.
Therefore, save your nerves and not irritate over him .
Passwords have been , are and will be .

Women and cats can do what they want, men and dogs should understand it and get used to it.

victoryluzon

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2013, 12:13:36 PM »
Hello,

It's not just one password. If you look good he stole a lot of pw's.
Saff is placing them on their "pay-site/Donor-site". They are making money from our member posts.
I don't think that's alright at all.
They used my passwords too.

Victoryluzon

ps: Monom, you are right about the ban. It won't do much good. And you are right; This is killing for the trust, paid members have for Saff.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 12:21:08 PM by victoryluzon »
Give and you shall receive, Receive and you shall give.
If you like my posts, then some extra karma would be nice.

monom

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2013, 01:39:03 PM »
I agree that overdid it, but freedom also entails certain risks.
Still, I'd rather be free and at ease than any forum or limit the freedom of their users.

Rather, we help him protect passwords published here if we limiting access. Then it would have survived, while more, but with a little effort could gain access to these as well. For this, we restrict our users. And it would not be right.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 01:42:07 PM by monom »

Women and cats can do what they want, men and dogs should understand it and get used to it.

lostinespace

Re: password thief (Saff.com)
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2014, 11:32:44 PM »
Hello,

I'd like to say something to that topic as well:

First to make it clear: This board here is the only one in which I am posting passes. I had rather post anything else in other boards for a long time, but I NEVER post a pass from here anywhere else and I did not post any passes in any other place as in our forum.

This is one thing.

The other point is the following:

Everything which is FREE in the web, is going to be used, somehow, somewhen, by somebody, sooner or later - if he finds it and if he wants to use it. And I also think, that we all know that.

Closed areas - like the VIP area in this board - can reduce the spreading of things over the web, but it cannot prevent it up to 100 percent. It is a matter of trust, but do you know all the people here face to face?

So - maybe we should take it more easy, anyway: It is just a hobby and none of us has to pay the female models, not the pretty ones and - thanks god - also not the ugly ones....

A last thought: OFF COURSE!! I appreciate very much the work people doing for this board here, the administration work, the pass posting work, and the other contributions.

Greetings

Lost

vincenzo

« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2014, 01:09:14 PM »

On the subject of password thieving, I note that all the passes for www.buttsroad.com, www.pantyhosedfetish.com/, www.talonseyrie.com, www.talonsxtc.com, www.rectal-temp.com/ appeared today here,

http://mygully.com/thread/93-fetische-3173223/

copied over just a few hours after posting.

dkeen_2013

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2014, 04:46:44 AM »
My 2 cents, take it for what it is worth.

I agree it is not something worth loosing any sleep over. Annoying as hell, ABSOLUTELY! But after doing this for years, I have come to realize there are some that know what they are doing, others that aspire to know and ones that simply cannot so they copy from one forum to post into another in order to fake it.

As one of the ones that do know what they are doing I have had my share of posts copied and posted elsewhere. However the fact remains that ultimately I know what I am doing so locating another pass or site is usually pretty easy. If I really want to call them out I simply join that forum and then call them out right in their own post.

All you can hope for is the users on this site with high Karma all also know what they are doing and feel the same way so therefore out of RESPECT for each other we simply would never take credit for others work elsewhere.

Guess actually that was my 10 cents.

kyhoo25

« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2014, 05:26:50 PM »
PASSPOSTER AND BANDOLEROS NOW COPY PASSWORD FROM HERE.
IM NOT WORKING ON THIS FORUM BUT I TELL ABOUT THIS ADMIN MANY TIME BEFORE.
IM WORKING ON SAFF AND I DONT LIKE NOT ORIGINAL WORKS OR COPY OR OTHER

kyhoo25

« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2014, 05:32:19 PM »
Quote from:  link=topic=13252.msg346246#msg346246 date=
Hello,

It's not just one password. If you look good he stole a lot of pw's.
Saff is placing them on their "pay-site/Donor-site". They are making money from our member posts.
I don't think that's alright at all.
They used my passwords too.

Victoryluzon

ps: Monom, you are right about the ban. It won't do much good. And you are right; This is killing for the trust, paid members have for Saff.

TO BE CLEAR THEY STOLEN EVERYTHING  F***NG B**CH

Karnivore

« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2014, 02:55:31 AM »
Their website is a scam, they ask you to buy bandwidth just to view preview pics. It;s criminal.

gmaty069

« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2015, 07:22:41 AM »
that is incredibly disheartening that someone would steal your work and go post it in another forum! No shame, sorry you had your work stolen but thank you for the work you do