Author Topic: Human Ashtrays, Cigarette Torture, Smoking and other ...  (Read 97756 times)

Estetarte

Re: Human Ashtrays, Cigarette Torture, Smoking and other ...
« Reply #260 on: December 01, 2013, 07:22:57 PM »
Duration: 00:05:10
Format: wmv
Resolution: 1440 x 808
File Size: 314 MB

Mistress Jenn calls in her pathetic slave to serve as her ashtray. She smokes her cigarette and drops ashes on his tongue. She repeats over and over and spits on his tongue too. Of course, she makes him swallow it all. She finishes the cigarette by putting it out on his tongue and sends him away.

Download file - 314.6 MB

Estetarte

« Reply #261 on: December 02, 2013, 07:35:38 PM »
Duration: 00:09:31
Resolution: 1280 x 720
File Size: 492 MB

An arrogant strap-on quickie from the cruel officer just one cigarette long time. The cigarette is extinguished on his fucked ass before the mistress leaves again.

Download file - 492.5 MB

Estetarte

« Reply #262 on: December 03, 2013, 07:31:19 PM »
Duration: 00:29:25
Resolution: 1280 x 692
File Size: 668 MB

Susan Frost discovers a squatter, lurking in one of Her properties. She humiliates and beats him in order to teach him a valuable lesson.

Download file - 668.3 MB

Estetarte

« Reply #263 on: December 04, 2013, 07:30:38 PM »
Duration: 00:09:24
File Size: 415 MB

I like to see My slaves crawling at My feet like worms, covered in saliva and cigarette ashes. The slave in this clip especially deserves the most extreme humiliations. He knows he deserves nothing more than to crawl at My feet, thus he is thankful to receive such a treatment. I start by using him as a holder for My mirror, while I put on ruby red lipstick, then as an ashtray, spitting at him, humiliating him verbally, slapping his face hard, and covering him in My saliva mixed with chocolate. Obviously, his prick is locked in a chastity device and he has to clean My boots and the floor with his tongue in the end.

Download file - 415.4 MB

Estetarte

« Reply #264 on: December 05, 2013, 07:27:53 PM »
Duration: 00:05:55
Resolution: 1920 x 1080
File Size: 261 MB

Using My pathetic slave as My ashtray. He's so pathetic he actually begs to serve as My ashtray. Watch as I flick ash in to his mouth and then make him chew on the butt and swallow it.

Download file - 261.8 MB

Estetarte

« Reply #265 on: December 06, 2013, 09:09:38 PM »
Duration: 00:09:27
File Size: 496 MB

Kiko got all dressed up for a big night on the town, but guess what; her lame ass white boy servant once again got lost and screwed everything up! Big surprise, huh? So Miss Kiko is going to have her fun one way or the other. She first demands a glass of wine, and cigarettes to help her relax. Her man servant is ordered to retrieve the items with his pants down around his ankles for acting like an imbecile who bumbles the simplest instructions. She then commands him to kneel down at her feet and spend the next few minutes as her human ashtray and slap bitch. In between slapping the crap out of him she taps ash on his tongue and makes him swallow it. She slaps him till his face turns beat red for her own personal amusement. All the while she verbally humiliates him, criticizing his work habits. As she finishes her cigarette she extinguishes it on his tongue, and even makes him swallow it. How many gross and humiliation acts must one endure to make things right with the lovely Miss Kiko?

Download file - 496.8 MB

Estetarte

« Reply #266 on: December 09, 2013, 07:03:03 PM »
Duration: 00:31:42
File Size: 932 MB

A stunning goddess like Mistress Akella can own as many slaves as she wants. Dressed in black leather, the spoiled lady enters the club, two slaves are ready to serve her. One will clean her stiletto boots with his tongue. The other one is used as a human furniture and a third slave is simply used by Akella as a doormat. In the club room, the Mistress takes a seat on one slave's back while the second slave is used now as her human ashtray. More and more the beautiful lady relaxes and her sadistic desires grow up. Her first victim is the third and oldest slave. His breast is not shaved. With a cruel smile Mistress Akella roots his hair up. One slave is caged as a human boot cleaning machine. He cannot move his head and everytime the cruel lady presents her boots to his mouth he starts licking for his life. Mistress Akella has brought a pair of her designer pumps with ultra thin heels. Both slaves have to hold one shoe now only with their mouths. That sounds easy but the mean lady slaps their faces so they are not able to keep the shoes in the mouth. Of course, that means much more face slaps for these useless boys... Time for a cigarette break. Mistress Akella sits down very lascivious and orders the three slave to stand and face her in one row. With an arrogant snap of her finger she orders one of them to give her a cigarette and to light up. The leather goddess inhales the smoke and with a cruel smile she watches the slave. Whom will she use first as an ashtray? "You!", she points out with her crop and immediately the chosen slave steps forward, kneels down and open his mouth. Akella drops the ash on his tongue and the he has to step back into the line. The mean lady enjoys her cigarette while the fear grows up inside the slaves: Who of them will be chosen at the end of the cigarette? Mistress Akella chooses the oldest slave. With a cruel smile she stomps out the cigarette on his tongue. But her sadistic desires are still not satisfied. She wants another cigarette and the devilish game starts over... and in the end, the cruel lady really chooses the same slave again for putting out the cigarette. What a heartless woman!

Download file - 932.7 MB

Estetarte

« Reply #267 on: December 10, 2013, 07:23:31 PM »
Duration: 00:11:53
File Size: 501 MB

Human ashtray, Smoking, Face slapping, Belly kicking, Spitting...

Download file - 501.9 MB

Estetarte

« Reply #268 on: December 11, 2013, 07:17:25 PM »
Duration: 00:04:41
Resolution: 1920 x 1036
File Size: 500 MB

Inferior men serve as objects, whether it be shining boots or being degraded and dehumanized by their Mistress's hot smoke and ash, gagged with spit and forced to swallow every bit of filth with a leather glove clamped over their mouths.

Download file - 501.0 MB