Author Topic: Only Uncensored Hentai Game Collection  (Read 137372 times)

scorpionsvn87

Lightning Warrior Raidy
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2013, 05:40:59 PM »
Lightning Warrior Raidy

Official Title: Lightning Warrior Raidy
Released: 2005-08-12
Translated: 2008-04-08
Company: ZyX
Translation Company: G-Collections

SUMMARY

I am Raidy, wandering this continent of Else far and wide as an adventurer. I can freely bend the power of thunder to my will, so people have taken to calling me the "Lightning Warrior". Why am I standing here in front of this tower, you ask? The cause lies in the village of Saad that I visited recently. I got there to find it in decay, deserted and transformed almost completely into a ghost town...

Apparently it became that way due to the monsters living in this tower. They'd been stealing away all of the young maidens from the village, and none of the men who went to rescue them ever returned... a harsh and terrible tale. Being who I am I could't hear that story and stand by idle, so now I find myself here, facing the tower...

Lighting Warrior Raidy brings a fresh new look from G-Collections and maker ZyX, famous for titles like Sagara Family and Tsuki - Possession. You take the role of Raidy in this first person RPG dungeon crawl, aiding her on her quest to clear the Cubust tower of the monsters that dwell within and liberate the village of Sadd. Featuring hours of classic 3D RPG-style game play, dozens of beautifully drawn monster girls from artist Kazuma Muramasa (homepage), and strong yuri (lesbian) themes, a great erotic RPG adventure you're sure to enjoy!

Screenshots:

738Mb/Uncensored/English
http://ul.to/f/jd5f57

http://rapidgator.net/folder/677527/Lightning Warrior Raidy.html

scorpionsvn87

Lightning Warrior Raidy 2
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2013, 05:43:03 PM »
Lightning Warrior Raidy 2

Official Title: Lightning Warrior Raidy 2
Released: 2007-06-15
Translated: 2010-06-29

SUMMARY

"Ugh... desert travel is terrible on the skin, let me tell you!
Why did I ever choose to come this way...
If I don't find water soon it's going to be troublesome.

Wait, what's that in the distance - an oasis?! And a town next to it! Civilization at last..."
I am Raidy, wandering the continent of Else as a swordfighter. I can freely bend the power of thunder to my will, so people have taken to calling me the "Lightning Warrior". I'm traveling far and wide to improve my fighting skills and search for clues about my past, and my mysterious power over lightning.

After defeating the monsters in the Cubust tower in my last adventure, I left the village of Sadd behind and continued on my journey. My travels have taken me across the desert to the oasis town of Lake Blue. Looking forward to a break after the long and dusty journey, I settled in for the night at the local inn... only to have its peace shattered by the cries of the young, beautiful innkeeper!

I rescued her from her mysterious assailant, to learn that the town was living under constant fear of attack from a gang of marauding bandits led by a cruel woman called Jammy. It seems my vacation won't be so uneventful after all! I set out to find information on the gang's hideout, and a new adventure begins...

The epic sequel to 3D RPG Lightning Warrior Raidy, Raidy II brings our heroine's world to life as never before! Featuring a brand new map interface, the town of Lake Blue and its surroundings present a host of new locations to explore, with new items, equipment types, weapons (including the legendary Sexcalibur), and gameplay elements - including a gold economy, dual-wielding weapons, and a new charge-based Thunder Slash! Hordes of new "monster girl" enemies for Raidy to face in victory or defeat are present as well - with more than three dozen new monster types and two dozen named characters, not to mention fetishes from yuri to bondage to futanari and beyond, this is an action-packed RPG you won't want to miss!

Screenshots:

761Mb/Uncensored/English
http://ul.to/f/jbquws

http://rapidgator.net/folder/677525/Lightning Warrior Raidy 2.html

scorpionsvn87

The Sagara Family
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2013, 05:45:06 PM »
The Sagara Family

Official Title: The Sagara Family
Released: 2003-08-28
Translated: 2005-01-25

SUMMARY

Fans of Japan's dating-sims, get ready to meet The Sagara Family.

You are Yusuke, a Japanese youth about to enter college in Tokyo. When your father suggested that you live with the family of a friend of his while you attend school, you didn't really have an opinion one way or the other. Until, that is, you found out that the Sagara Family is comprised of nothing but women: four beautiful daughters and their sexy widowed mother!

Of course you don't mind the prospect of living in a house full of beautiful women -- you are a man, after all. The trouble is, they're not used to having men around, so they don't know how to act around one. This will no doubt cause any number of interesting situations to pop up as you get used to living with these beautiful women.

Screenshots:

1.09Gb/Uncensored
http://ul.to/f/egqyhl

http://rapidgator.net/folder/677522/The Sagara Family.html

scorpionsvn87

Snow Sakura
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2013, 05:47:13 PM »
Snow Sakura

Official Title: Snow Sakura
Released: 2003-11-28
Translated: 2007-12-13
Company: D.O.

SUMMARY

My name is Tachibana Yuuji, a regular student with no particular plans for the future - until my parents left for Hawaii on a business trip last fall, leaving me in the care of my uncle in the wintry countryside of Hokkaido.

Small-town life on Japan's northern island didn't have time to get dull, as from the moment I got there I was reunited with my cousin and childhood friend Saki. She's pretty demanding, but when I'm hanging out with her and her school friends I don't mind; as I get close to them I feel like I'm finding meaning in life that I didn't know I was looking for.

Legend says there is a flower that blooms here in the depth of winter... as the twilight deepens and a snowflake melts in the palm of my hand, I stand with a beautiful girl by my side. Will we be able to uncover its mystery in this fleeting moment?

With a captivating story from veteran scriptwriter and novelist Kitagawa Samui (Erogamescape) and beautiful, subtly erotic art from doujin artist and game illustrator Shikei, G-Collections is proud to present a classic "renai" ("true love") bishoujo game. With the windswept background of the Hokkaido winter countryside as its setting, full of moments of laughter, joy, and tender passion, Snow Sakura is a heartwarming tale of romance that you'll never forget.

Screenshots:

796.7Mb/Uncensored
http://ul.to/f/jfn9tt

http://rapidgator.net/folder/677523/Snow Sakura.html

scorpionsvn87

Pick Me, Honey
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2013, 05:49:18 PM »
Pick Me, Honey

Official Title: Pick Me, Honey!
Released: 2003-05-09
Translated: 2004-12-20
Company: Trabulance

SUMMARY

My name is Reiji Oshima, an average Japanese student. I've got a problem -- I'd really like to find a girlfriend, but I'm surrounded by beautiful girls who seem intent on keeping me from getting romantically involved with someone. Then on my birthday, my father makes an announcement: I am to take over the family business, but before that day I must choose a wife from among the beautiful girls in the room. According to Japanese law, a man can only marry one person, but in Japan's past it was common for men to take a wife as well as several concubines. But which girl will I choose for my wife?

And so the battle for my heart begins, with childhood friend Hazuki, charming and pure Chihiro, elegant Mio, cute Futaba-sensei and totally grown-up Yoriko all vying for my love by cooking, cleaning, and doing anything they can for me. It's a breathtaking battle of love, and my life is good!

Screenshots:

1.46Gb/Uncensored
http://ul.to/f/254g3d

http://rapidgator.net/folder/677529/Pick Me Honey.html

scorpionsvn87

Kana - Little Sister
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2013, 05:51:21 PM »
Kana - Little Sister

Official Title: Kana - Little Sister
Released: 1999-06-25
Translated: 2002-07-02
Company: Angel Smile

SUMMARY

One of the most anticipated bishoujo games of all time is finally available in English! You are Takamichi Toudou, age 20. Kana, your little sister, carries a deadly disease, and there's no knowing what's to become of her. A rich game populated by some of the most heart-wrenching scenes in the history of Japanese bishoujo gaming, this is a title you won't want to miss!

You have a sister two years younger than you. Her name is Kana. She has been ill all her life, and she spends more time in the hospital than at home. Because of this, Kana has always been a higher priority than you. In the past, you have experienced feelings of hatred towards her. However, this all changes one day, and you suddenly find yourself being more and more protective of Kana. Throughout her terrible ordeal, your feelings for each other slowly begin to change. You feel it's your duty to protect Kana from all harm. After all, you love your sister, and would do anything to save your little sister Kana...even...

Screenshots:

629Mb/Uncensored
http://ul.to/f/jvh4i3

http://rapidgator.net/folder/677537/Kana  Little Sister.html

scorpionsvn87

Figures of Happiness
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2013, 05:53:24 PM »
Figures of Happiness

Official Title: Figures of Happiness
Released: 2003-09-19
Translated: 2005-03-28
Company: Angel Smile

SUMMARY

Welcome to the world of Figures of Happiness, a love story that goes beyond life and death.

Minamo is a pure and romantic girl who can be quite clumsy at times, and she's in love with the handsome Satoru, a boy in her class. While working at her part-time job, Minamo spies Ryo and Mio as they eat together, their love for each other clearly visible in their eyes. She wishes she could sit like that with Satoru, but she knows that she's too shy to ever come out and confess her feelings to him.

Soon after, Minamo is killed in an accident. Filled with remorse at not seizing her chance for love while she was alive, she visits Ryo and asks for his help. If he'll lend her his own life force, she'll be able to tell her feelings to Satoru. Ryo doesn't know until it's too late that lending Marimo his life energy will turn him into a lifeless spirit!

And so the wheels of fate turn, winding the destinies of everyone together: dead Marimo and her reluctant helper Ryo; the pure Mio and her carefree twin sister Mao; the competitive Kokoro, who won't give up Satoru without a fight; the lonely spirit Izumi; and the perplexing Soul Collector. What twists and turns await this cast of characters before the final act is played? The longest and most complex game ever released by G-Collections -- dont miss it!

Screenshots:

974mb/Uncensored
http://ul.to/f/u2iilu

http://rapidgator.net/folder/677539/Figures of Happiness.html

scorpionsvn87

Crescendo
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2013, 05:55:28 PM »
Crescendo

Official Title: Crescendo
Released: 2003-07-25
Translated: 2003-10-21

SUMMARY

A great new game from G-Collections, this is Crescendo, a touching adventure that simulates realistic romance in high school. With fantastic graphics and a complex, multi-tiered story, you will love this great new offering.

It's five days before graduation, and Ryo Sasaki is in school, making up the hours needed to graduate with the other members of his class (he has a habit of cutting classes). For Ryo, it's a quiet time to sit and reflect on the past year and all that had happened. As he thinks back on the past year, he remembers all his friends...Kaho, who dragged him into the literary arts club against his will. Kaho's strange friend Kyoko, who was secretly in love with him. The oddly antisocial Yuka, so cheerful and yet secret ashamed of something. His stepsister Ayame, who took such good care of him after their parents died. And the sexy school nurse Kaori, who always had a healing word for him. Every day held real experiences leaving real memories...days he thought would last forever.

Now the day of graduation draws near, and Ryo knows that he must prepare himself to make a choice.

Screenshots:

798Mb/Uncensored
http://ul.to/f/mpzep9

http://rapidgator.net/folder/677546/Crescendo.html

scorpionsvn87

Sensei 2
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2013, 05:57:31 PM »
Sensei 2

Official Title: Sensei 2
Released: 2001-07-19
Translated: 2003-01-07

SUMMARY

A fantastic example of some of the most erotic bishoujo love-sim action from Japan, get ready for Sensei 2 from G-Collections!

Growing up in the same household... A sudden parting and an unexpected reunion, of the natural love between experience and innocence.

A teacher and student... An invisible wall separates them.

She suddenly confesses her truth: "I'm engaged to be married..."

Finally, he realizes the depths of his yearning for her, moving around inside him like a tangible thing. He hears the voice inside him, crying out to possess her.

The warning bells ring. But by then it is far too late...

Sensei 2 is a novel style multiple ending adventure game. You play the interactive game by moving through the game story and making choices that affect the outcome of the story, allowing for many different potential endings and excellent replay value. The game features the original Japanese voices along with an accurate English translation. This game is 100% uncensored, too, for full enjoyment of the erotic interactive story.

Screenshots:

527Mb/Uncensored
http://ul.to/f/tqzsyu

http://rapidgator.net/folder/716593/Sensei 2.html

scorpionsvn87

Family Project ~Kazoku Keikaku~
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2013, 05:59:34 PM »
Family Project ~Kazoku Keikaku~

GAME INFORMATION
Official Title: Family Project ~Kazoku Keikaku~
Released: 2001-11-02
Translated: 2009-07-17
Company: Encubed

SUMMARY

Voted the most highly acclaimed bishoujo game of all time!*

"What is family?"

This question lies at the heart of Family Project ~Kazoku Keikaku~, the newest game from G-Collections and one of the most reknowned titles in visual novel history. In it you portray Tsukasa, a fiercely independent youth who lost his parents at an early age and now spends his days working at a Chinese restaurant to make ends meet.

Reluctant to form interpersonal ties lest they be shattered, Tsukasa is nonetheless unable to abandon the illegal immigrant girl he finds collapsed in the alley behind his workplace one day. Confronted by her utter helplessness he takes her in, an encounter that opens the door to a new life - one where he faces the challenge and wonder of being no longer alone.

Tsukasa soon finds himself at the unwilling nexus of even more lives, attracting a band of misfits and social outcasts around him that swell beyond the confines of his small apartment. They find shelter in an abandoned house, where despite Tsukasa's lingering doubts a pact is formed: the "family project", an alliance of mutual convenience and utilitarian support that despite the mistrust and antagonism among its members soon comes to mean much more.

As Tsukasa you must navigate the ins and outs of your newfound family life, deciding for yourself what matters most, who to protect and defend and how best to shelter a fragile and precious love increasingly beset by outside forces. Moments of laughter, tears, and profound emotion mingle as you chart your own course toward the true meaning of "family".

G-Collections is proud to present the crown jewel of Japanese maker D.O.'s lineup and a legend of the bishoujo gaming universe, Family Project ~Kazoku Keikaku~. With a scenario by Yamada Hajime, acclaimed author of Kana ~Little Sister~ and Hoshizora Planet as well as Yume Miru Kusuri** and others, music by I've Sound featuring Kotoko on opening vocals, beautiful artwork from Fukunaga Yumi, and a cast of world-class voice actors, Family Project ~Kazoku Keikaku~ is a defining tour de force in the visual novel canon that should not be missed by any true fan.

Screenshots:

1.86Gb/Uncensored
http://ul.to/f/dzgu7g

http://rapidgator.net/folder/741552/Family Project.html

scorpionsvn87

[Peach Princess] Brave Soul
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2013, 06:01:38 PM »
[Peach Princess] Brave Soul

Official Title: Brave Soul
Released: 2001-03-30
Translated: 2003-04-11
Company: Crowd
Translation Company: Peach Princess

SUMMARY

The first fully-featured action role-playing bishoujo game to be ported to English, Peach Princess is happy to announce Brave Soul! One of the crowning achievements of Japanese bishoujo game maker Crowd, Brave Soul is a rich fantasy world that's filled with wonder and erotic adventure.

It is a world very different from ours, a world in which magic exists, a world where peasants labor under the burden of heavy taxes imposed upon them by the unfair rulers of the land. Although the commoners have a difficult lot, there are those among them with the strenth to use his sword and make a name for himself -- an adventurer. To be an adventurer is the dream of every peasant.

STORY

The story details the journey of a young man who was raised in the countryside of Souvania, on the continent of Valencia. Disowned by his own father and forced to make his way in life, he chooses to become a Hunter, a mercenary who accepts jobs for a variety of adventures. Heading into town to officially join the Hunteru's Guild with his dragon Shell at his side, he happens across a mysterious girl who looks strikingly like the Moon Goddess.

The Moon Goddess... Ever since he was young, a beautiful girl appears before him on nights of a full moon. Because of the mysterious manner of her appearance, he gave her her unique name. With the mysterious girl Alicia and dragon Shell at his side, as well as new characters he will join with later, our hero embarks on many bold adventures. But will he ever be able to solve the bizarre mystery of the beautiful Moon Goddess standing in the lake...?

GAME SYSTEM

Brave Soul employs an action-RPG system, with parties of up to four characters moving over scrolling maps. Walk to all parts of towns, interact with characters to get information, and purchase items to outfit your party. Combat with monsters is all in real time -- you select the enemies you want to attack with your sword or with ranged magic-based weapons, or fight with the convenient "auto combat mode." Outfit your party, choose your quest, and work through challenging multi-level dungeons. Using a unique mission-based game system, you must lead your beautiful companions on dozens of campaigns in the wide world of Brave Soul as you search for the secret of the Moon Goddess. But you have to lead them well if you're to find the keys that unlock their hearts.

Brave Soul offers many advanced features for bishoujo gaming fans, including several difficulty settings, allowing you to challenge yourself at any skill level. It features full Japanese voices for the main characters, and a beautiful soundtrack by I've, creators of some of the most popular bishoujo game and anime soundtracks. It also features a fully animated opening sequence, and a full color 24 page game manual with information on the characters and world of Brave Soul.

So grab your sword and shield -- the world of Brave Soul is awaiting!

Screenshots:

667Mb/Uncensored
http://ul.to/f/mlh8im

http://rapidgator.net/folder/753164/Brave Soul.html

scorpionsvn87

Conquering the Queen
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2013, 06:03:41 PM »
Conquering the Queen

Official Title: Conquering the Queen
Release Date: 10-28-2011
Company: Mangagamer (English Translation), Liquid

Description:

Story/Detail

Story/Detail
Our protagonist Vincent finds himself wandering around in the forest between two warring nations.
His plan: utilize his unparalleled skills with a blade to advance his standing in the world.
After hearing screaming and shouting off in the distance, he dashes over to investigate, only to find the ground littered with corpses clad in Katushan livery.
A group of bandits is advancing upon none other than the Princess Roxana of Katusha.
Realizing that this is the chance of a life time, Vincent draws his sword, cuts down the ruffians, and escorts the princess back to her castle.

Now, Vincent will not hesitate to destroy anyone in his path as he quests for power, glory, and the beautiful members of the royal family of Katusha

Screenshots:

---

504Mb/Uncensored
http://ul.to/f/rig3fl

http://rapidgator.net/folder/753167/Conquering the Queen.html

scorpionsvn87

[Peach Princess] Critical Point
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2013, 06:05:44 PM »
[Peach Princess] Critical Point

Official Title: Critical Point
Released: 1998-07-24
Translated: 2002-03
Company: Sweet Basil
Translation Company: Peach Princess

SUMMARY

The year is 2037, and Earth is in the midst of a new cold war -- but things are turning hot in space. When a new situation develops on the Moon, a threat that could destabilize the delicate political balance of power on Earth and in space, it's your job to get to the bottom of things. Peach Princess presents the first science fiction bishoujo adventure ever seen in the English market, written by one of Japan's top SF anime writers!

In the early 21st century, a sudden shortage of food and energy sparked World War III, a massive conflict that saw the deaths of millions and brought the population of Earth to 15% of its prewar level. Years later, an uneasy calm has descended on humanity, although a state of war still technically exists. Four power blocs that share control of the Moon and the earth, each looking for a weakness they can exploit against the others.

You are Captain Leiji Osumi of the Free Alliance Space Force, formerly a fighter pilot in the War. Your past is haunted by a terrible incident that caused you to change careers, transferring to the top secret intelligence division. When a series of technical problems on the Free Alliance Moon Base D-02 hint at sabotage, you are dispatched to get to the bottom of things, under the cover of "Technical Advisor."

The military learned long ago that women are better adapted to lonely assignments in space, and so the base is staffed almost entirely by females. Arriving at the base, you discover that an inexplicable sexual attention - HACKER - attention has gripped its normally professional staff, prompting further investigation. Are these strange occurrences connected with the sabotage somehow? You have to untangle the mystery and get things back on track before one of the other power blocs notices that anything is amiss and tries to attack.

You soon meet with Commander Carla Benedict, who is in charge of the base. This mysterious soldier has kept her old history of commando training from being common knowledge, as well as her former marriage and divorce. Ever since her academy days, she has always scored at the top of the curve in any evaluation -- she has brains as well as beauty, but she is at a loss as to what the source of trouble is on her base. Your true identity is unknown to her so that she will not realize that even she is not above suspicion in the mysterious chain of events transpiring under her command.

2nd. Lieutenant Elise Triad is nominally just another engineering support staff member -- however, in actual fact she is codename EL-03, a top secret military prototype android whose true nature is known only to yourself and the base commander. You constantly have to remind yourself that Elise is simply an android, a mechanical doll, not a real human girl. Your horrifying past requires this of you... it's something you can never forget. Elise's abilities would allow her to run the base in place of the central computer, if need be -- she will be an invaluable asset to your investigation.

The story for Critical Point was written by Kenichi Matsuzaki, who was heavily involved with Macross (Robotech), the original Gundam series, Orgus and Bubblegum Crisis. Various bonus materials, including a translated interview with the writer on his works, is included with the game.

A rich erotic space mystery with 24 unique endings and a satisfying science fiction plot, Critical Point is a bold sci-fi mystery adventure with many interesting twists and turns in the story. An excellent and fresh new game concept, from Peach Princess!

Screenshots:

423Mb/Uncensored
http://ul.to/f/ch9gwy

http://rapidgator.net/folder/753172/Critical Point.html

scorpionsvn87

Kira Kira Curtain Call
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2013, 06:07:48 PM »
Kira Kira Curtain Call

Official Title: Kira Kira Curtain Call
Released: 2008-08-14
Translated: 2010-04-30
Company: Overdrive
Translation Company: MangaGamer

SUMMARY

------------------------------Part One---------------------
Several years have passed since the amateur band Second Literature Club spent a summer touring Japan and performing live. When Shikanosuke and his friends graduated from Oubi Academy, the legends they left behind drew several experienced musicians to seek entry into Oubi Academy. Every year, these excellent musicians seek to join the Girls Light Music Club, which inherited the name of Shikanosuke's band, and every year they give high quality performances rivaling the original.

Meanwhile, the Boys Light Music Club has faced nothing but decline. As a club whose only goal was to enjoy music, they've fallen low in comparison to the Girls Light Music Club. Honda Souta was also a member of the Boys Light Music Club, but Souta needed to put on a better performance than the Girls Light Music Club. The reason behind his drive was Yoshimoto Yui, the vocalist and guitarist of the current Second Literature Club. Yui was Souta's unrequited love and his greatest rival who always outdid him. Souta always challenged Yui, saying, "If I can outperform you, then you'll have to go out with me!" The stage for their contest was the upcoming Cultural Festival.

"If I can put on a better performance than the Second Literature Club, then Yui will realize how cool I am!"
Souta was full of drive, but the rest of the club was the same as ever. What will happen at the Cultural Festival? What will happen to Souta's one-sided love?!

------------------------------Part Two---------------------
After he graduated from Oubi Academy, Murakami formed his own band, HAPPY CYCLE MANIA, just like he always wanted. The band overcame many troubles and was finally gaining ground as a popular band when a new trouble arose! Their vocalist, Aki, made her solo debut as a professional singer, leaving their band without a vocalist. Murakami thought, "Well, this happens often enough to any band in the industry. We'll figure out something," but he just couldn't seem to move forward. He found himself worrying about their past, their future, and the more he worried, the more he got stuck in a slump. Murakami stopped acting like his usual self, the band grew edgy, and they began to face the threat of disbanding.

Each band member begins to think about their ideals and their dreams, but what answer will Murakami find when they all come together? What lies in store for HAPPY CYCLE MANIA and Murakami?

Many characters from the original game will appear in this grand finale to Kira Kira!

Screenshots:

701Mb/Uncensored
http://ul.to/f/nagysj

http://rapidgator.net/folder/753175/Kira Kira Curtain Call.html

scorpionsvn87

Koihime Musou ~A Heart-Throbbing, Maidenly Romance of the Three Kingdoms~
« Reply #34 on: September 27, 2013, 06:09:54 PM »
Koihime Musou ~A Heart-Throbbing, Maidenly Romance of the Three Kingdoms~

Official Title: Koihime Musou ~A Heart-Throbbing, Maidenly Romance of the Three Kingdoms~
Release Date: 02-28-2011
Company: Mangagamer (English), BaseSon (Japanese Original Version)

Description:
Time travel? Are you kidding me?!
I eagerly rushed out of my dorm to try and catch a burglar who snuck into my school, but next thing I knew, I was laying in a vast, open prairie. "What the hell?!" I thought, but my amazement didn't last long before I was surrounded by a group of men armed with glistening weapons! "Leave your clothes if you value your life," they said. What era is that line from?!

I tried to resist them, but they started spouting gibberish before swinging their weapons at me. I thought, "This is it for me!" But then, a black-haired beauty appeared before me. She agilely swung her huge spear, and sent those men packing. As I respectfully thanked her, she began to name herself

Screenshots:

3.22Gb/Uncensored
http://ul.to/f/2ihgxh

http://rapidgator.net/folder/753179/Koihime Musou.html

scorpionsvn87

[JAST] My girlfriend is the President.
« Reply #35 on: September 27, 2013, 06:11:57 PM »
[JAST] My girlfriend is the President.

Official Title: Osananajimi wa Daitouryou ~My girlfriend is the President.~
Released: 18-09-2009
Translated: 12-26-2011
Company: ALcot
Translation Company: JAST

SUMMARY

It started out as an ordinary morning, woken up by my childhood friend. Had a good breakfast… complete with morning hard-ons. An ordinary, everyday eroge scene. Or… so it seemed. Things would never be the same from that day, as peaceful everyday life was blown to bits.

An accident on a spaceship heading to earth, causes it to crash on the Prime Minister of Nippon’s office. The leaders end up in a state too horrible to see. To avoid chaos, the alien chose a girl who happened to be there, and to make ends meet, brainwashed all of mankind.

Nippon adopts a presidential system overnight, and incredibly, a girl, my childhood friend, is the president. The world will answer to her every whim.

Screenshots:

1.82Gb/Uncensored
http://ul.to/f/ehlp5y

http://rapidgator.net/folder/753181/My girlfriend is the President.html

scorpionsvn87

Which Girl Should I Choose? (Hinata Bokko)
« Reply #36 on: September 27, 2013, 06:14:00 PM »
Which Girl Should I Choose? (Hinata Bokko)

Official Title: Which Girl Should I Choose (Hinata Bokko)
Released: 2004-07-23
Translated: 2008-07-10
Company: Tarte
Translation Company: MangaGamer

SUMMARY

Natsuki Hayami is an ordinary college student living with his sister-in-law. Just as he was beginning to lose sight of himself, he ran into Hinata, a teacher he once had a crush on back in high school. For the sake of the feelings he once held for Hinata, Natsuki ends up taking the job offer at her little coffee shop and accepts the offer to live with her. Now Natsuki gets to start a new life living under the same roof with a bunch of beautiful women. Add on Hinata's sexy twin sister and her pretty niece, Natsuki's biggest problem is deciding on which one he wants!

Screenshots:

502Mb/Uncensored
http://ul.to/f/xuwjge

http://rapidgator.net/folder/753183/Which Girl Should I Choose.html

scorpionsvn87

We Love Master!
« Reply #37 on: September 27, 2013, 06:16:03 PM »
We Love Master!

Official Title: We Love Master!
Release Date: 08-01-2011
Company: Mangagamer (English Translation), Score

Description:

Story/Detail
Our protagonist is Yuuki Toshiya, a wealthy student. Gifted with good looks, excellent grades, and a kind demeanor, he is viewed as something of a white knight among the girls of his class - but that's only a front he puts up to the rest of the world...

The real Yuuki Toshiya is a perverted sex maniac: an insatiable lover of blow-jobs with both sadistic and masochistic sentiments, not to mention a cosplay fetish!

Three girls, Sakura, Kuu, and Hime, are forced to learn about this side of him. After Toshiya blackmails them into becoming his maids, they begin a daily regimen of sexual harassment training!

When the girls learn about his audacious plan, they're furious.
"Pervert!"
"I'm not a pervert! I'm a super-pervert!"
And with that...
The days of conflict begin -- between the girls made to serve their pervert master and the master training them to satisfy his sexual cravings!

Screenshots:

1.69Gb/Uncensored
http://ul.to/f/wcewwf

http://rapidgator.net/folder/753184/We Love Master.html

scorpionsvn87

Queen of Sparta and War Goddesses
« Reply #38 on: September 27, 2013, 06:18:07 PM »
Queen of Sparta and War Goddesses

PlatformC/Windows
Genre:flash, violence, amazon, 3d, color, muscle, hardcore, amazon, big tits, fight, oppai, warrior
Language:English
Subtitles:no
Interface:English
File size:15.7mb
Uncensored
System Requirements:
- Processor: 1.5 Ghz
- Memory: 512 MB
- Video: 128 ?b
- Audio: Compatible with DirectX 9.0
http://ul.to/f/lgkejc

http://rapidgator.net/folder/1223686/Queen of Sparta and War Goddesses.html